Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Trail of the Traitor OOC Board
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@BroomHare

Has to do with why their father dumped them on that planet...

The reason it's called an SR-56 is because it's an older ship, plus more history behind their father
@BroomHare

Has to do with why their father dumped them on that planet...

The reason it's called an SR-56 is because it's an older ship, plus more history behind their father
@Kersom Oh! Oh, you're right. I'm sorry; that was dumb of me. ^^" You gave numbers on it already. I got too excited about ships and blanked there for a minute, ehehe.

Um, but I can't seem to find that one on the Wookie. You don't happen to have a link, do you? @.@ My computer's being weird and uncooperative, I think.
@Kersom Oh! Oh, you're right. I'm sorry; that was dumb of me. ^^" You gave numbers on it already. I got too excited about ships and blanked there for a minute, ehehe.

Um, but I can't seem to find that one on the Wookie. You don't happen to have a link, do you? @.@ My computer's being weird and uncooperative, I think.
wind_banner.png qvTNuJR.png wind_banner.png
@BroomHare sniff sniff what treasure have I found here
@BroomHare sniff sniff what treasure have I found here
@BroomHare

Actually it's not an actual ship, it's just a name their father gave it.

It stands for

Sarah Randus 56.

Sarah is their mother, and the 56 is just because that was his favorite number. Otherwise it's just an older version of a Z-95.
@BroomHare

Actually it's not an actual ship, it's just a name their father gave it.

It stands for

Sarah Randus 56.

Sarah is their mother, and the 56 is just because that was his favorite number. Otherwise it's just an older version of a Z-95.
@Kersom Ooh, oh, I get it. Dude, has it got the bubble canopy? :3 (Dork dork dork)

@Annekin Currently, a pile of geekiness about small spacecraft. xD
@Kersom Ooh, oh, I get it. Dude, has it got the bubble canopy? :3 (Dork dork dork)

@Annekin Currently, a pile of geekiness about small spacecraft. xD
@broomhare Oh god, that's hilarious. I can imagine Vader and his crew sort of standing there in awkward silence wishing the shuttle moved faster. :P

Amida is using a heavily modified YT-1930 light freighter! So there's enough room for everyone! Now we just got to get to Nathan and Nassia before Vader can...that confrontation is going to be very interesting!
@broomhare Oh god, that's hilarious. I can imagine Vader and his crew sort of standing there in awkward silence wishing the shuttle moved faster. :P

Amida is using a heavily modified YT-1930 light freighter! So there's enough room for everyone! Now we just got to get to Nathan and Nassia before Vader can...that confrontation is going to be very interesting!
@morningstar666 Hehehe, I can see that too. And yes, that interaction is going to be awesome!
@morningstar666 Hehehe, I can see that too. And yes, that interaction is going to be awesome!
@BroomHare sounds cool :3
@BroomHare sounds cool :3
@NekotheKat Awesome. You can toss up an intro for them whenever it's ready. ^^
@NekotheKat Awesome. You can toss up an intro for them whenever it's ready. ^^
@BroomHare sure they might be stoways or just thieves in a market
@BroomHare sure they might be stoways or just thieves in a market
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17