Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Trail of the Traitor OOC Board
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17
@ImpossibleJedi4

I found it! I almost didn't. I was really worried for a few seconds that I was going to have to go back and dig it up manually. @_@
@ImpossibleJedi4

I found it! I almost didn't. I was really worried for a few seconds that I was going to have to go back and dig it up manually. @_@
wind_banner.png qvTNuJR.png wind_banner.png
@BroomHare
Ah okay I'll edit that. XD
@BroomHare
Ah okay I'll edit that. XD
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4 xD Sweet stars, did you make a good call. I haven't looked at this in so long I've been imagining Garrik's eyes as the wrong color. *Facepalm*
@ImpossibleJedi4 xD Sweet stars, did you make a good call. I haven't looked at this in so long I've been imagining Garrik's eyes as the wrong color. *Facepalm*
@BroomHare
XD Yeah I never looked at certain appearances at all!
I now have all three related thread linked on my profile so in case we lose on again I'll have it!
@BroomHare
XD Yeah I never looked at certain appearances at all!
I now have all three related thread linked on my profile so in case we lose on again I'll have it!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@NekoTheKat @Kersom @Morningstar666 @ImpossibleJedi4 @ItsThirteen

OK, everybody! Everyone's character descriptions have been added to the Administration Post on the first page of the RP Board so that our characters basic information, physical descriptions and personalities are all within easy reach. I've tweaked a few formatting things just for the sake of standardization, so here's what I need you guys to do.

Please swing on over to that post and make sure everything is right. If something is off, has changed or you've got a blank spot in your form, please tag me in a post about it here on this board, and I'll fix it in the Admin Post. ^^ You can do the same if you find there's something else you'd like to add, now that the story's progressed a little bit.

Thanks guys!
@NekoTheKat @Kersom @Morningstar666 @ImpossibleJedi4 @ItsThirteen

OK, everybody! Everyone's character descriptions have been added to the Administration Post on the first page of the RP Board so that our characters basic information, physical descriptions and personalities are all within easy reach. I've tweaked a few formatting things just for the sake of standardization, so here's what I need you guys to do.

Please swing on over to that post and make sure everything is right. If something is off, has changed or you've got a blank spot in your form, please tag me in a post about it here on this board, and I'll fix it in the Admin Post. ^^ You can do the same if you find there's something else you'd like to add, now that the story's progressed a little bit.

Thanks guys!
@NekotheKat Aww, alright, if you're sure. May the Force be with you!
@NekotheKat Aww, alright, if you're sure. May the Force be with you!
@Kersom Aww man, OK, Kersom. May the Force be with you!
@Kersom Aww man, OK, Kersom. May the Force be with you!
@BroomHare
So Kersom left too?
@BroomHare
So Kersom left too?
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4 Yeah. :(
@ImpossibleJedi4 Yeah. :(
@BroomHare
Crud I really liked their characters and wanted to see where they were going. :( (What happened to the post saying they quit? Did they say why?)
But hey 3 people is enough to have an RP. Plus if Thirteen ever appears...?
@BroomHare
Crud I really liked their characters and wanted to see where they were going. :( (What happened to the post saying they quit? Did they say why?)
But hey 3 people is enough to have an RP. Plus if Thirteen ever appears...?
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17