Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Trail of the Traitor OOC Board
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
[quote name="BroomHare" date=2016-05-04 14:25:20] @morningstar666 @BroomHare @silentlyArctic @Namalucibai May the 4th be with you all! [/quote] And same to you! I slipped Star Wars references in my AP exam essays today, haha.
BroomHare wrote on 2016-05-04:
@morningstar666 @BroomHare @silentlyArctic @Namalucibai

May the 4th be with you all!
And same to you! I slipped Star Wars references in my AP exam essays today, haha.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
hey im rené and i'm a meme. here's two apps in one post, if that's alright.

Name: Leia Organa
Allegiance: Rebel Alliance
Appearance: A beautiful young human woman with pale skin and noble, refined features nearly always creased into a stern expression. Her aristocratic background shows in her posture and movements; she walks with innate grace, command a room entirely with body language. Long, medium brown hair is kept in economical braids mostly, the fine dresses of her youth cast aside for the more pragmatic attire of military fatigues. At least one weapon is kept on her at all times.
Personality: One of the guiding lights of the Alliance to Restore the Republic, Leia Organa is bright and passionate, known for her gentle kindness to civilians and her skills of rhetoric. Years spent as one of the pillars of strength in the Rebel Alliance has made her assertive and no-nonsense, unwilling to compromise unless no other viable option is left, and despite her young age she has tenure over most as a member of the Alliance.
Additional Note: it’s leia organa.

Name: Lyndris Artin
Allegiance: unaffiliated
Appearance: a firrerreo with rich, golden skin and lean curves defined by taut muscles. the physique of a slender warrior. Like most of her species her thick, wavy hair is two-toned, dark gray and red, but for the most part it’s kept dyed a dark brown and cut at chin level. Of course, no one sees any of this, as she’s usually clad in a matte back Mandalorian beskar’gam accented by gold and grey, constantly armed with at least two heavy blaster pistols and a vibroknife.
Personality: Shrewd and condescending, for the most part, even while being compassionate. The typical level of self-assurance and independence as expected from a mercenary. She’s a very bitter person, the kind of bitterness that comes from age and a life unfulfilled, from unbridled passions left to turn tepid, and has a near-unquenchable thirst for knowledge.
Additional Note: an unaffiliated force-sensitive who left the Jedi Order before the fall of the Republic.

¯\_(?)_/¯ i wasn't sure what information was and wasn't a priority, so let me know if you want me to add or change stuff. may the fourth be with you~
hey im rené and i'm a meme. here's two apps in one post, if that's alright.

Name: Leia Organa
Allegiance: Rebel Alliance
Appearance: A beautiful young human woman with pale skin and noble, refined features nearly always creased into a stern expression. Her aristocratic background shows in her posture and movements; she walks with innate grace, command a room entirely with body language. Long, medium brown hair is kept in economical braids mostly, the fine dresses of her youth cast aside for the more pragmatic attire of military fatigues. At least one weapon is kept on her at all times.
Personality: One of the guiding lights of the Alliance to Restore the Republic, Leia Organa is bright and passionate, known for her gentle kindness to civilians and her skills of rhetoric. Years spent as one of the pillars of strength in the Rebel Alliance has made her assertive and no-nonsense, unwilling to compromise unless no other viable option is left, and despite her young age she has tenure over most as a member of the Alliance.
Additional Note: it’s leia organa.

Name: Lyndris Artin
Allegiance: unaffiliated
Appearance: a firrerreo with rich, golden skin and lean curves defined by taut muscles. the physique of a slender warrior. Like most of her species her thick, wavy hair is two-toned, dark gray and red, but for the most part it’s kept dyed a dark brown and cut at chin level. Of course, no one sees any of this, as she’s usually clad in a matte back Mandalorian beskar’gam accented by gold and grey, constantly armed with at least two heavy blaster pistols and a vibroknife.
Personality: Shrewd and condescending, for the most part, even while being compassionate. The typical level of self-assurance and independence as expected from a mercenary. She’s a very bitter person, the kind of bitterness that comes from age and a life unfulfilled, from unbridled passions left to turn tepid, and has a near-unquenchable thirst for knowledge.
Additional Note: an unaffiliated force-sensitive who left the Jedi Order before the fall of the Republic.

¯\_(?)_/¯ i wasn't sure what information was and wasn't a priority, so let me know if you want me to add or change stuff. may the fourth be with you~
tumblr. art blog. twitter.
@renaissancing @morningstar666 @ImpossibleJedi4 @silentlyArctic @Namalucibai

Hey, renaissancing, that all looks awesome! Welocome to the RP! : )
@renaissancing @morningstar666 @ImpossibleJedi4 @silentlyArctic @Namalucibai

Hey, renaissancing, that all looks awesome! Welocome to the RP! : )
wind_banner.png qvTNuJR.png wind_banner.png
@BroomHare
Hopefully I will be able to finish my form this weekend, sorry for the delay!
@BroomHare
Hopefully I will be able to finish my form this weekend, sorry for the delay!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4 No worries, Jedi, I think the real world has consumed a number of us as of late, haha.
@ImpossibleJedi4 No worries, Jedi, I think the real world has consumed a number of us as of late, haha.
wind_banner.png qvTNuJR.png wind_banner.png
@BroomHare @ImpossibleJedi Happy to know there's still interest in this RP. I don't want it to die.... Been busy myself with finding a job while I wait for art school to start. How have you guys been?
@BroomHare @ImpossibleJedi Happy to know there's still interest in this RP. I don't want it to die.... Been busy myself with finding a job while I wait for art school to start. How have you guys been?
@BroomHare
@morningstar666
@Namalucibai
@silentlyArctic
Elloooo?
@BroomHare
@morningstar666
@Namalucibai
@silentlyArctic
Elloooo?
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png