Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | {RP} The CorpseMakers New Players Wanted
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63
@CrookedHalo1109 I like Hadrian! An insider who knows what the Talons are up too...

@stealthclaw Two stubborn guardian fighters? How...uh... romantic

Characters Approved! Adding you all on, we'll probably start tomorrow!
@CrookedHalo1109 I like Hadrian! An insider who knows what the Talons are up too...

@stealthclaw Two stubborn guardian fighters? How...uh... romantic

Characters Approved! Adding you all on, we'll probably start tomorrow!
tumblr_o17c8txZsf1v1wcr8o1_400.png
@drakonophobia [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/199896/19989549_350.png?mtime=Vp03UgADFyc.png[/img] Name: Zebrin Role: Assassin Clan: CorpseMakers Personality: Zebrin is a quiet dragon, staying silent until he must speak apart from some clicking or hisses of metal against metal. Zebrin, however. may be quite usually, but his voice his heard loud and clear when hes having his little play time. hes a sadistic one.. he'll mutilate and dissect other dragons for [i]'science'[/i] [quote name="Caspar" date=2016-01-21 13:34:21] "I like to take apart [s]people[/s] things... for science." [/quote] - dragon shaming Other: -hes a cyborg. being made half robot. -only really respects his maker, or anyone who repairs him. though he'll play along with the idea of respecting a leader [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/200758/20075773_350.png?mtime=Vp624gAC2JI.png[/img] Name: Kinetic Role: Blacksmith Clan: Faithful talons Personality: Kinetic is a very happy, outgoing dragon that's quick to make a joke, or take light of a siguation somehow. he tends to flirt with really anybody.. Other: -N/a
@drakonophobia
19989549_350.png?mtime=Vp03UgADFyc.png
Name: Zebrin
Role: Assassin
Clan: CorpseMakers
Personality: Zebrin is a quiet dragon, staying silent until he must speak apart from some clicking or hisses of metal against metal. Zebrin, however. may be quite usually, but his voice his heard loud and clear when hes having his little play time. hes a sadistic one.. he'll mutilate and dissect other dragons for 'science'
Caspar wrote on 2016-01-21:
"I like to take apart people things... for science."
- dragon shaming
Other:
-hes a cyborg. being made half robot.
-only really respects his maker, or anyone who repairs him. though he'll play along with the idea of respecting a leader

20075773_350.png?mtime=Vp624gAC2JI.png

Name: Kinetic
Role: Blacksmith
Clan: Faithful talons
Personality: Kinetic is a very happy, outgoing dragon that's quick to make a joke, or take light of a siguation somehow. he tends to flirt with really anybody..
Other:
-N/a
@Drakonophobia

Can't wait!
@Drakonophobia

Can't wait!
giphy.gif
@Drakonophobia Yep! They're stubborn in the fact that once they decide to do something they don't back down for any reason. They've both nearly been killed from it aha

Necros, back when he hit adulthood, he challenged Hemlock to a fight and got his butt whooped XD Then they started sparring and got into all sorts of issues XD
@Drakonophobia Yep! They're stubborn in the fact that once they decide to do something they don't back down for any reason. They've both nearly been killed from it aha

Necros, back when he hit adulthood, he challenged Hemlock to a fight and got his butt whooped XD Then they started sparring and got into all sorts of issues XD
kIkbHva.png bsf2fqJ.jpg
Bump!
Bump!
tumblr_o17c8txZsf1v1wcr8o1_400.png
@Redamancy it sounds like Zebren and Basava will get along, ya know? You rip off the wing and
I'll toss some acid on the wound.
@Redamancy it sounds like Zebren and Basava will get along, ya know? You rip off the wing and
I'll toss some acid on the wound.
FR Time +3
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20230640] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/202307/20230640_350.png[/img] [/url] name:Malficus role: aerial fighter clan: Faithful talons Personality: brutal in battle, but cool headed any other time. will sometimes have a friendly "talk" with prisoners to get information Other:loyal to fault, if he has a debt he'll pay it fully, even a life debt

20230640_350.png

name:Malficus
role: aerial fighter
clan: Faithful talons
Personality: brutal in battle, but cool headed any other time. will sometimes have a friendly "talk" with prisoners to get information
Other:loyal to fault, if he has a debt he'll pay it fully, even a life debt
FR Time +3
@Ragwilt
oh jeez @w@
what a fun pair to rp
@Ragwilt
oh jeez @w@
what a fun pair to rp
haha, yep maybe we should do some basic backstory or somethin? maybe the stole some hatchlings for a "study" on toxins & torture @Redmancy after all, poison and toxin genes run in basava's veins.
haha, yep maybe we should do some basic backstory or somethin? maybe the stole some hatchlings for a "study" on toxins & torture @Redmancy after all, poison and toxin genes run in basava's veins.
FR Time +3
@Ragwilt
oooh yes yes
did you have any more ideas for backstory stuff between them?

edit: totally didn't ping myself wow
@Ragwilt
oooh yes yes
did you have any more ideas for backstory stuff between them?

edit: totally didn't ping myself wow
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63