Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | {RP} The CorpseMakers New Players Wanted
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 62 63
@Redamancy

Her head rose slowly as her jewels jingled. She pushed herself to sit up gradually as she stretched her wings out before they folded in again. She smiled at him as her tail curled around the slumbering hatchlings to keep them against her while she inspect the sword. She lift it in her claws, admiring the blade work as she turned it this way and that. "Always such beautiful work, Kinetic,"she breathed in admiration, her chest rumbling deeply with a pleased purr.
@Redamancy

Her head rose slowly as her jewels jingled. She pushed herself to sit up gradually as she stretched her wings out before they folded in again. She smiled at him as her tail curled around the slumbering hatchlings to keep them against her while she inspect the sword. She lift it in her claws, admiring the blade work as she turned it this way and that. "Always such beautiful work, Kinetic,"she breathed in admiration, her chest rumbling deeply with a pleased purr.
tVRq6jk.pngg0hFCu8.pnghmeUSax.png4c85ct1.png
@ElveraBasilisk [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/200758/20075773_350.png?mtime=VqQR9gAC2dw.png[/img] Kenetic returns a fellow, rough purr as he sits, heat radiating off the navy and orange scales of the imperial. "happy to be of service, mam" he chimes, sitting himself down and letting his tail flick along to the beat of his heart. "ive almost completed everyones weaponry and armour. im sure they'll be complete by tomorrow evening "
@ElveraBasilisk
20075773_350.png?mtime=VqQR9gAC2dw.png
Kenetic returns a fellow, rough purr as he sits, heat radiating off the navy and orange scales of the imperial. "happy to be of service, mam" he chimes, sitting himself down and letting his tail flick along to the beat of his heart. "ive almost completed everyones weaponry and armour. im sure they'll be complete by tomorrow evening "
@redamancy

She fastened the sword to her belt before lowering onto her belly, folding one paw over the other as her head nod once. "Very good...very good,"she breathed thoughtfully as she gazed out at the sea once more. "Let's hope we're prepared,"she murmur, brow furrowing as her icy gaze glimmer in the dark. "We have to be."
@redamancy

She fastened the sword to her belt before lowering onto her belly, folding one paw over the other as her head nod once. "Very good...very good,"she breathed thoughtfully as she gazed out at the sea once more. "Let's hope we're prepared,"she murmur, brow furrowing as her icy gaze glimmer in the dark. "We have to be."
@ElveraBasilisk [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/200758/20075773_350.png?mtime=VqQR9gAC2dw.png[/img] the imperial nods to her, moving his head back down to rest on his claws, eyes resting as per. "certainly.." "ill be sure to forge some extra for the upcoming fights, ma'am." he flicks his tail once more before making a quiet yawn. hes been working all day.. no wonder hes soon to lull off to sleep
@ElveraBasilisk

the imperial nods to her, moving his head back down to rest on his claws, eyes resting as per. "certainly.." "ill be sure to forge some extra for the upcoming fights, ma'am." he flicks his tail once more before making a quiet yawn. hes been working all day.. no wonder hes soon to lull off to sleep
@Redamancy

Her gold-gilded head turned to see him again, smiling to herself as she watched him dozing before resting her own head down to rest. Her body turned, curling around her offspring as she shudder gently, awaiting Bane's return.
@Redamancy

Her gold-gilded head turned to see him again, smiling to herself as she watched him dozing before resting her own head down to rest. Her body turned, curling around her offspring as she shudder gently, awaiting Bane's return.
[center]@ElveraBasilisk @redamancy ----- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13494503] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/134946/13494503_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] "And we shall be ready, Lady Fortuna." Fivara's soft voice rose from not too far away. Her jewelry clinked melodically as she shifted, sounding of peaceful chimes. "Do not doubt your warriors. Whatever they throw at us, we shall be ready." The Pearlcatcher stood up, stretching slightly. "Now then, our friend Bane might be a while..." Her face moved to a thoughtful frown. "It is a long travel, and he still has to get out without anyone suspecting."

"And we shall be ready, Lady Fortuna." Fivara's soft voice rose from not too far away. Her jewelry clinked melodically as she shifted, sounding of peaceful chimes. "Do not doubt your warriors. Whatever they throw at us, we shall be ready." The Pearlcatcher stood up, stretching slightly. "Now then, our friend Bane might be a while..." Her face moved to a thoughtful frown. "It is a long travel, and he still has to get out without anyone suspecting."
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze

She hummed lowly as she listened to the pearlcatcher approach. Her head rolled on her paws to see the other while opening her eyes in a daze. "I am proud of my warriors,"she grinned gently before adjusting on her belly as her hind legs gently shifted under her side. "I just wish I could keep you all safe--as well as Sornieth,"she spoke slowly as her eyes weighed close some. "I expect he may be hear before the dawn..if not a bit later.."
@Scryzze

She hummed lowly as she listened to the pearlcatcher approach. Her head rolled on her paws to see the other while opening her eyes in a daze. "I am proud of my warriors,"she grinned gently before adjusting on her belly as her hind legs gently shifted under her side. "I just wish I could keep you all safe--as well as Sornieth,"she spoke slowly as her eyes weighed close some. "I expect he may be hear before the dawn..if not a bit later.."
[center]@ElveraBasilisk ----- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13494503] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/134946/13494503.png[/img] [/url][/center] "We've all made up our minds that we wish to risk ourselves for the safety of Sornieth. If we wanted to be all nice and protected, I don't think we would be here, now would we?" Fivara settled down next to her leader. "Sornieth should be proud to have such capable fighters willing to put their lives on the line to protect it." Her voice was lower now. "But get some rest, M'lady. We have a long day ahead of us."

"We've all made up our minds that we wish to risk ourselves for the safety of Sornieth. If we wanted to be all nice and protected, I don't think we would be here, now would we?" Fivara settled down next to her leader. "Sornieth should be proud to have such capable fighters willing to put their lives on the line to protect it." Her voice was lower now. "But get some rest, M'lady. We have a long day ahead of us."
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@scryzze

"Well spoken,"she agreed proudly before yawning with a slight roar before settling in again. She nod as the other comforted her into rest. Her head draped gingerly over the three hatchlings, her tail curling back around again as she relaxed herself into a slumber.
@scryzze

"Well spoken,"she agreed proudly before yawning with a slight roar before settling in again. She nod as the other comforted her into rest. Her head draped gingerly over the three hatchlings, her tail curling back around again as she relaxed herself into a slumber.
[center]@Scryzze @ElveraBasilisk [/center] ----------------- [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/200758/20075773_350.png?mtime=VqQR9gAC2dw.png[/img] as dawn breaks through the clouds, and rays of light pierce the scales of the sleeping dragons to warm them, the imperials head rises, eyes blinking to readjust to the new light that basks them. soon to get up, and make an obnoxiously loud yawn

as dawn breaks through the clouds, and rays of light pierce the scales of the sleeping dragons to warm them, the imperials head rises, eyes blinking to readjust to the new light that basks them. soon to get up, and make an obnoxiously loud yawn
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 62 63