Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | {RP} The CorpseMakers New Players Wanted
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63
@Ragwilt @Redamancy (HAPPY EASTER) Tabra snarls and gives chase to the slippery noodle (heehee). Sunrise rolls away from his screeching and flaming opponent and stands up on his feet. Searing and Archangel swoop down from their fights and circle the cyborg. The sky dancer's are posed to attack if he survives the flames and makes a move. Comforted that they have the situation under control, he pauses to give himself a check over. He's bleeding from several wounds on his neck and back, but nothing too serious. Then he notices something else. His wings and eyes seemed to be dancing with a strange fire. "I'm more powerful then I've ever been!"He murmurs. "Not for long." Came the reply. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18665492] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/186655/18665492_350.png[/img] [/url] Brokenspirit landed lightly in front of the coatl. The two leaders faced off. "Remember me? The dragon whose life you ruined with your stupid fire magic." Sunrise seemed puzzled and his brow wrinkled in confusion. Broken reached up and ripped off her hood and mask, revealing a hideous, scarred face. Scars and burns snaked across her once beautiful face, her lips ha been burned away making her expression a permanent snarl and her eyes were filled with hate and rage. Sunrise's eyes glittered with a slight recognition. "Spirit? My old denmate from when I was a hatchling? But... I thought you died i the fire!" As he spoke, Broken slowly approached him. "I didn't die, I survived and crawled away in the smoke and confusion. And now, I'm going to make you regret ever crossing me." She snarled, brandishing a dagger. "I'm going to make you feel every bit of pain I felt, all because of your mistake!" with a screech, she lunged at the Faithful Talon's leader.
@Ragwilt @Redamancy (HAPPY EASTER)

Tabra snarls and gives chase to the slippery noodle (heehee).

Sunrise rolls away from his screeching and flaming opponent and stands up on his feet. Searing and Archangel swoop down from their fights and circle the cyborg. The sky dancer's are posed to attack if he survives the flames and makes a move. Comforted that they have the situation under control, he pauses to give himself a check over. He's bleeding from several wounds on his neck and back, but nothing too serious. Then he notices something else. His wings and eyes seemed to be dancing with a strange fire. "I'm more powerful then I've ever been!"He murmurs. "Not for long." Came the reply.

18665492_350.png

Brokenspirit landed lightly in front of the coatl. The two leaders faced off. "Remember me? The dragon whose life you ruined with your stupid fire magic." Sunrise seemed puzzled and his brow wrinkled in confusion. Broken reached up and ripped off her hood and mask, revealing a hideous, scarred face. Scars and burns snaked across her once beautiful face, her lips ha been burned away making her expression a permanent snarl and her eyes were filled with hate and rage. Sunrise's eyes glittered with a slight recognition.
"Spirit? My old denmate from when I was a hatchling? But... I thought you died i the fire!" As he spoke, Broken slowly approached him. "I didn't die, I survived and crawled away in the smoke and confusion. And now, I'm going to make you regret ever crossing me." She snarled, brandishing a dagger. "I'm going to make you feel every bit of pain I felt, all because of your mistake!" with a screech, she lunged at the Faithful Talon's leader.
tumblr_o17c8txZsf1v1wcr8o1_400.png
@drakonophobia

Basava takes to the air, swirling higher.
@drakonophobia

Basava takes to the air, swirling higher.
FR Time +3
@Drakonophobia @Ragwilt
hAPPY JESUS EGG DAY

Zebrin finally smuthers the flames away, a loud, angry screech directed towards the other skydancers once he manages to gain sight, and figuring out broken had already come to face off against the coatl. part of his skin had melted away, allowing a fair amount of metal and wires to show. some sparks even flying off onto the ground in a fit. he repeats his screech, his spines jerking up like tiny swords, and body approaching them, the odd twitch in his foot.
@Drakonophobia @Ragwilt
hAPPY JESUS EGG DAY

Zebrin finally smuthers the flames away, a loud, angry screech directed towards the other skydancers once he manages to gain sight, and figuring out broken had already come to face off against the coatl. part of his skin had melted away, allowing a fair amount of metal and wires to show. some sparks even flying off onto the ground in a fit. he repeats his screech, his spines jerking up like tiny swords, and body approaching them, the odd twitch in his foot.
@Ragwilt @Redamancy
Anger feeling her, Tabra chases after the spiral. Her wings flapping and black bird skulls jingling, she relentlessly pursues her target.

Searing and Archangel both lower their heads and stiffen their limbs. Peeling back their teeth, the two continue to circle, eyeing Zebrin like wolves about to lunge at the injured deer. Archangel, near the other skydancer's tail and hind legs, fires a small ball of freezing ice. At the same time. Searing lunges forwards.

Broken lunged with her daggers. Sunrise neatly stepped away. She kicked out, and he danced away, parrying her blow with a slash from his claws. Broken sidestepped the slash and rushed him again. Sunrise twirled and tripped her with his tail. The wildclaw rolled neatly and lept back to her feet. It almost looked like a deadly dance, the way they parried and attacked and dodged. The both of them were trying to gain distance in beetween their enemy, Sunrise so he could use his fire and Broken so she could use her dagger throwing. But at such close quarters, neither had the time to do such a thing without making themselves one for an attack.
@Ragwilt @Redamancy
Anger feeling her, Tabra chases after the spiral. Her wings flapping and black bird skulls jingling, she relentlessly pursues her target.

Searing and Archangel both lower their heads and stiffen their limbs. Peeling back their teeth, the two continue to circle, eyeing Zebrin like wolves about to lunge at the injured deer. Archangel, near the other skydancer's tail and hind legs, fires a small ball of freezing ice. At the same time. Searing lunges forwards.

Broken lunged with her daggers. Sunrise neatly stepped away. She kicked out, and he danced away, parrying her blow with a slash from his claws. Broken sidestepped the slash and rushed him again. Sunrise twirled and tripped her with his tail. The wildclaw rolled neatly and lept back to her feet. It almost looked like a deadly dance, the way they parried and attacked and dodged. The both of them were trying to gain distance in beetween their enemy, Sunrise so he could use his fire and Broken so she could use her dagger throwing. But at such close quarters, neither had the time to do such a thing without making themselves one for an attack.
@drakonophobia

Basava makes for a dive, swooping into her cave.
@drakonophobia

Basava makes for a dive, swooping into her cave.
FR Time +3
@Ragwilt @Redamancy
Tabra lands and cautiously follows, glancing around uncertainty at the shadows in the unlit cave.

Searing bites Zebrin's foot, while Archangel attempts to pounce on his back to pin him.

Sunrise and BrokenSpirit continue to do battle, both attacking and defending perfectly.

Umbral sits high up, watching the battle with great interest, writing down every detail. "Yes!", he hisses to himself. "What an epic battle. But what has become of the frozen assassin Muskeg, or the medic dragons, I wonder?" He taps his quill to his chin, pondering how the battle would end and if he'd need to... spice things up.
@Ragwilt @Redamancy
Tabra lands and cautiously follows, glancing around uncertainty at the shadows in the unlit cave.

Searing bites Zebrin's foot, while Archangel attempts to pounce on his back to pin him.

Sunrise and BrokenSpirit continue to do battle, both attacking and defending perfectly.

Umbral sits high up, watching the battle with great interest, writing down every detail. "Yes!", he hisses to himself. "What an epic battle. But what has become of the frozen assassin Muskeg, or the medic dragons, I wonder?" He taps his quill to his chin, pondering how the battle would end and if he'd need to... spice things up.
@Drakonophobia

Basava curls around a stalactite (on the roof) waiting for Tabra
@Drakonophobia

Basava curls around a stalactite (on the roof) waiting for Tabra
FR Time +3
@Ragwilt @Redamancy

Confused, Tabra takes a few more uncertain steps in the dark cave.

The skydancer brothers continue to circle Zebrin.
@Ragwilt @Redamancy

Confused, Tabra takes a few more uncertain steps in the dark cave.

The skydancer brothers continue to circle Zebrin.
@drakonophobia

Basava gets ready to strike
@drakonophobia

Basava gets ready to strike
FR Time +3
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63