Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | {RP} The CorpseMakers New Players Wanted
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63
[center]@drakonophobia [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/168232/16823140_350.png[/img] [b]Name[/b] Trident [b]Role[/b] Aerial fighter [b]Clan[/b] Whoever pays more (corpsemakers) [b]Personality[/b] Dark, cold, arrogant. Mercenary; fights for the highest payer. Dark past, secretive. [b]Bio[/b] (I'm going to make this from before he joined my clan) Trident is a mercenary. He only wants money and revenge. He wasn't a killer at first, but has slaughtered many in his quest for his mates killers. His quest for power is never called off. [b]Other[/b] You could easily sway his loyalties with treasure[/center]
@drakonophobia
16823140_350.png
Name
Trident
Role
Aerial fighter
Clan
Whoever pays more (corpsemakers)
Personality
Dark, cold, arrogant. Mercenary; fights for the highest payer. Dark past, secretive.
Bio
(I'm going to make this from before he joined my clan) Trident is a mercenary. He only wants money and revenge. He wasn't a killer at first, but has slaughtered many in his quest for his mates killers. His quest for power is never called off.
Other
You could easily sway his loyalties with treasure
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
@CrimsonAero

Ooh he seems interesting... Character totally approved!
@CrimsonAero

Ooh he seems interesting... Character totally approved!
tumblr_o17c8txZsf1v1wcr8o1_400.png
@Drakonophobia

Hey, got room for one more to join?
@Drakonophobia

Hey, got room for one more to join?
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Sryzze

By all means, hop in! I'm just seeing who wants to join for the time being.
@Sryzze

By all means, hop in! I'm just seeing who wants to join for the time being.
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13494503] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/134946/13494503_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name:[/b] Fivara [b]Role: [/b]Healer/Mage [b]Clan:[/b] Faithful Talons [b]Personality: [/b]Helpful and protective, Fivara is known for keeping an eye on her comrades, and making sure they're not injured. While she doesn't like getting dirty, she won't hesitate to step into a fight to protect her friends and family. Quite an extrovert, and can keep a conversation well. Fivara enjoys confusing people about the nature of why she wears a blindfold. [b]Other:[/b] While she can't just snap her fingers and completely heal all wounds, a wide variety of defensive and support spells allows her to reflect enemy attacks and strengthen her allies. She is skilled with her rapier as well, and can dish out fast strikes to anyone who gets close. She often stands behind others on a battlefield.[/center] @Drakonophobia Hope this is good enough, I had to change her a little from her clan lore

13494503_350.png

Name: Fivara
Role: Healer/Mage
Clan: Faithful Talons
Personality: Helpful and protective, Fivara is known for keeping an eye on her comrades, and making sure they're not injured. While she doesn't like getting dirty, she won't hesitate to step into a fight to protect her friends and family. Quite an extrovert, and can keep a conversation well. Fivara enjoys confusing people about the nature of why she wears a blindfold.
Other: While she can't just snap her fingers and completely heal all wounds, a wide variety of defensive and support spells allows her to reflect enemy attacks and strengthen her allies. She is skilled with her rapier as well, and can dish out fast strikes to anyone who gets close. She often stands behind others on a battlefield.

@Drakonophobia Hope this is good enough, I had to change her a little from her clan lore
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
Bump
Bump
@Drakonophobia

I'll post my two characters later! I don't have time at this moment--but might I ask, what is the difference between the Corpsemakers and the Faithful Talons?
@Drakonophobia

I'll post my two characters later! I don't have time at this moment--but might I ask, what is the difference between the Corpsemakers and the Faithful Talons?
kIkbHva.png bsf2fqJ.jpg
@stealthclaw

The CorpseMakers are the pack of criminals from the Icelands. The Faithful Talons are a group of dragons who guard Sornieth and its most helpless clans from danger and savage, cruel dragons like the CorpseMakers. Basically it's evil (CorpseMakers) vs. good (Faithful Talons).
@stealthclaw

The CorpseMakers are the pack of criminals from the Icelands. The Faithful Talons are a group of dragons who guard Sornieth and its most helpless clans from danger and savage, cruel dragons like the CorpseMakers. Basically it's evil (CorpseMakers) vs. good (Faithful Talons).
@Drakonophobia Thanks for the ping! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20076733] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/200768/20076733_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Hadrian Role: Healer Clan: CorpseMakers Personality: Hadrian is a healer with a vicious streak. With his vast knowledge of various plants and magics, it would be incredibly easy for him to kill as well as heal. It's widely known that that knowledge was the thing that got him kicked out of 'his previous clan' in the first place. He doesn't make friends easily, and is itching for a chance to get revenge at the talons. Other: Hadrian was exiled from the FaitfulTalons.(If that's okay) Their firm and rigid idea of justice didn't condone what he had done, even if it was for the greater good. He was the healer for their group a while ago too, and knows a lot of their members. But there had been someone in the talons who didn't have their eyes set on justice, they had their eyes set on suffering. The dragon had planned to murder many of the talons in their sleep, as Hadrian had overheard. So that night, at dinner, he served the dragon poisoned food. He was dead before he finished the meal. It was quickly found out that he had done it, and he was exiled. With nowhere to go, he found himself in the ranks of the corpsemakers, angry and bitter towards the ones who exiled him for saving their lives.
@Drakonophobia Thanks for the ping!

20076733_350.png

Name: Hadrian
Role: Healer
Clan: CorpseMakers
Personality: Hadrian is a healer with a vicious streak. With his vast knowledge of various plants and magics, it would be incredibly easy for him to kill as well as heal. It's widely known that that knowledge was the thing that got him kicked out of 'his previous clan' in the first place. He doesn't make friends easily, and is itching for a chance to get revenge at the talons.

Other: Hadrian was exiled from the FaitfulTalons.(If that's okay) Their firm and rigid idea of justice didn't condone what he had done, even if it was for the greater good. He was the healer for their group a while ago too, and knows a lot of their members. But there had been someone in the talons who didn't have their eyes set on justice, they had their eyes set on suffering. The dragon had planned to murder many of the talons in their sleep, as Hadrian had overheard. So that night, at dinner, he served the dragon poisoned food. He was dead before he finished the meal. It was quickly found out that he had done it, and he was exiled. With nowhere to go, he found himself in the ranks of the corpsemakers, angry and bitter towards the ones who exiled him for saving their lives.
giphy.gif
@Drakonophobia Submitting characters! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6344746] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/63448/6344746_350.png[/img] [/url] Necros Role: Fighter (Partnered with Hemlock, they fight as a unit) Clan: CorpseMakers Ravenous in hunger, but also always hungry for a fight. He fights fiercely with Hemlock as his partner, and together they make a dangerous unit. Stubborn and has a hard time listening to orders. Was chased out of the Dark-Blood clan due to his actions there and is still hunted for his bounty. Feasts well after a hunt and rarely ever shares ANYTHING with anyone else, whether it be stolen items/trinkets to food. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5021293] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/50213/5021293_350.png[/img] [/url] Hemlock Role: Fighter (Paired with Necros) Clan: CorpseMakers Far more stubborn than Necros and never leaves his side. She often considers him to be her charge and usually does a lot of the hunting for food. She picks items off of deceased dragon bones or freshly slain victims. Usually her and Necros both prefer to simply attack familiars, as it is a lot easier for them to target those instead of other dragons. They like to steal, however, their strength is in fighting and defending their fellow criminals.
@Drakonophobia Submitting characters!

6344746_350.png

Necros
Role: Fighter (Partnered with Hemlock, they fight as a unit)
Ravenous in hunger, but also always hungry for a fight. He fights fiercely with Hemlock as his partner, and together they make a dangerous unit. Stubborn and has a hard time listening to orders. Was chased out of the Dark-Blood clan due to his actions there and is still hunted for his bounty. Feasts well after a hunt and rarely ever shares ANYTHING with anyone else, whether it be stolen items/trinkets to food.

5021293_350.png

Hemlock
Role: Fighter (Paired with Necros)
Far more stubborn than Necros and never leaves his side. She often considers him to be her charge and usually does a lot of the hunting for food. She picks items off of deceased dragon bones or freshly slain victims. Usually her and Necros both prefer to simply attack familiars, as it is a lot easier for them to target those instead of other dragons. They like to steal, however, their strength is in fighting and defending their fellow criminals.
kIkbHva.png bsf2fqJ.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63