Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | {RP} The CorpseMakers New Players Wanted
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63
@drakonophobia

keto runs to help searing's brother, dodging any skirmishes along tha way.
@drakonophobia

keto runs to help searing's brother, dodging any skirmishes along tha way.
FR Time +3
@Ragwilt @Redamancy

Archangel doesn't move, eyeing Brokenspirit warily.

Sunrise collapses from exhaustion, the fight gone out of him. He lies there, chest heaving and tongue sticking out as he fights for breath. Is this is how he will end, so be it.

Searing watches Keto run off then turns back to the battle. Seeing his leader Sunrise defeated, he let's out a roar of rage. Narrowing his eyes, he looks around for something he can use to help. His mind draws a blank until his eyes land on the struggling Tabra. Snatching the tied pearl catcher, he hovers above Sunrise and the CorpseMakers. "I'll drop her!" He threatens. "Let my leader stand and have a fair fight with you or else I will drop her!" He gestures at Tabra, who is still tied up and dangling precariously from his talons.

Tabra's eyes widen.The fall is so long she would obviously break almost every bone in her body upon impact with the earth so far below. She screams through her gag. She'd never asked to die this way! She'd wanted to die in battle not from falling!

Broken looks past Archangel and at Searing and Tabra. She then turns her gaze to her deputy, wondering how he'll handle the situation.
@Ragwilt @Redamancy

Archangel doesn't move, eyeing Brokenspirit warily.

Sunrise collapses from exhaustion, the fight gone out of him. He lies there, chest heaving and tongue sticking out as he fights for breath. Is this is how he will end, so be it.

Searing watches Keto run off then turns back to the battle. Seeing his leader Sunrise defeated, he let's out a roar of rage. Narrowing his eyes, he looks around for something he can use to help. His mind draws a blank until his eyes land on the struggling Tabra. Snatching the tied pearl catcher, he hovers above Sunrise and the CorpseMakers. "I'll drop her!" He threatens. "Let my leader stand and have a fair fight with you or else I will drop her!" He gestures at Tabra, who is still tied up and dangling precariously from his talons.

Tabra's eyes widen.The fall is so long she would obviously break almost every bone in her body upon impact with the earth so far below. She screams through her gag. She'd never asked to die this way! She'd wanted to die in battle not from falling!

Broken looks past Archangel and at Searing and Tabra. She then turns her gaze to her deputy, wondering how he'll handle the situation.
tumblr_o17c8txZsf1v1wcr8o1_400.png
@Ragwilt @drakonophobia

Zebrin makes a short laugh, shaking his head. "funny, your threatening me, with the life of someone I care none for?" "for the life of your leader." "thats kindy pitiful you think of me with a heart of gold." "sweetheart, its tarnished tin" he chuckles, reaching to place his claws atop sunrise's throat. "sometimes pawns need to be sacrificed to get what you want." "besides, he had fair game in the air. he should of been more wary. a incompetent king will lead to a lands downfall you know? "
@Ragwilt @drakonophobia

Zebrin makes a short laugh, shaking his head. "funny, your threatening me, with the life of someone I care none for?" "for the life of your leader." "thats kindy pitiful you think of me with a heart of gold." "sweetheart, its tarnished tin" he chuckles, reaching to place his claws atop sunrise's throat. "sometimes pawns need to be sacrificed to get what you want." "besides, he had fair game in the air. he should of been more wary. a incompetent king will lead to a lands downfall you know? "
@redamancy

"Couldn't say it better myself." She says, winding to a halt next to zebrin.
@redamancy

"Couldn't say it better myself." She says, winding to a halt next to zebrin.
FR Time +3
@Ragwilt @drakonophobia

Zebrin's smile widens as Basava moves beside him, his tail drawing close to hers, and winding once, loosely around hers
@Ragwilt @drakonophobia

Zebrin's smile widens as Basava moves beside him, his tail drawing close to hers, and winding once, loosely around hers
@Ragwilt @Redamancy

Sunrise looks up into the face of his attackers. "And cocky cyborg better watch what he says. You never know which words will lead to your downfall." He let his jaws swing open, and spat a bolt of fire. Instead of aiming at his killers, his flame sped straight past their shoulder.
@Ragwilt @Redamancy

Sunrise looks up into the face of his attackers. "And cocky cyborg better watch what he says. You never know which words will lead to your downfall." He let his jaws swing open, and spat a bolt of fire. Instead of aiming at his killers, his flame sped straight past their shoulder.
@Ragwilt @drakonophobia
go ahead and burn the FUC K out of him btw, i have a skin i wanna use for him when something nasty like that does happen B>

Zebrins eyes widen when the flame is shot past his head, his crest of feathers pinning back, and a snarl in his throat
"and a dragon who doesnt go for a kill, gets killed."
@Ragwilt @drakonophobia
go ahead and burn the FUC K out of him btw, i have a skin i wanna use for him when something nasty like that does happen B>

Zebrins eyes widen when the flame is shot past his head, his crest of feathers pinning back, and a snarl in his throat
"and a dragon who doesnt go for a kill, gets killed."
@Ragwilt @Redamancy
Sunrise's flame bolt hit the bindings holding Tabra in place. Searing let go of her, and she swooped down. She tucked her wings in and landed in front of the Zebrin and Basava. "You'd let me die? Of falling? How dare you!" She lashed out and tackled Basava.

Sunrise took the chance of the momentary distraction to attack. He let the flames grow inside his belly and fill his chest, let the sparks crackle his throat, let the smoke leak out of his nose and mouth. Then he fired a bolt of fire like he'd never fired at all, straight at the cyborg.
@Ragwilt @Redamancy
Sunrise's flame bolt hit the bindings holding Tabra in place. Searing let go of her, and she swooped down. She tucked her wings in and landed in front of the Zebrin and Basava. "You'd let me die? Of falling? How dare you!" She lashed out and tackled Basava.

Sunrise took the chance of the momentary distraction to attack. He let the flames grow inside his belly and fill his chest, let the sparks crackle his throat, let the smoke leak out of his nose and mouth. Then he fired a bolt of fire like he'd never fired at all, straight at the cyborg.
@Ragwilt @drakonophobia

Zebrin lets out a blood curdling scream as the fire hits his face, catching to his fur and feathers as he jerks away, and off of sunrise. the flame had caught a good part of his wing, and part of his neck as well as his poor face.
he rolls over onto the ground, bringing his claws up to try to smuther the fire away. his face smushing against the ground when he gets his balance reconfigured, and the shock was overcome by survival.
@Ragwilt @drakonophobia

Zebrin lets out a blood curdling scream as the fire hits his face, catching to his fur and feathers as he jerks away, and off of sunrise. the flame had caught a good part of his wing, and part of his neck as well as his poor face.
he rolls over onto the ground, bringing his claws up to try to smuther the fire away. his face smushing against the ground when he gets his balance reconfigured, and the shock was overcome by survival.
@drakonophobia

"better than loosing us the battle!" basava slips free of Tabra In a ball of swirling spiral.
@drakonophobia

"better than loosing us the battle!" basava slips free of Tabra In a ball of swirling spiral.
FR Time +3
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63