Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tangled Viridian {1X1 with pbg146}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@AshWolf143

((That's fine! I hope you had fun!))

Gizmo walked in. "I'm back. I found a couple things you've been asking for."

Tesalii walked over and nodded slowly. "You were gone a lot longer than usual. I thought-" She stopped talking as she saw Fluffers. "Gizmo we can't take in anyone right now.I know you want to, but we just can't right now."

"She's not an orphan Tes..."Gizmo said.

Pepper stayed beside Fluffers.
@AshWolf143

((That's fine! I hope you had fun!))

Gizmo walked in. "I'm back. I found a couple things you've been asking for."

Tesalii walked over and nodded slowly. "You were gone a lot longer than usual. I thought-" She stopped talking as she saw Fluffers. "Gizmo we can't take in anyone right now.I know you want to, but we just can't right now."

"She's not an orphan Tes..."Gizmo said.

Pepper stayed beside Fluffers.
91Quden.png
@pbg146

Fluffers bowed her head to Tesalii "It is true, i am no orphan." She glanced at Gizmo "Rather a Shadow Alpha who wishes to help both our clans"
@pbg146

Fluffers bowed her head to Tesalii "It is true, i am no orphan." She glanced at Gizmo "Rather a Shadow Alpha who wishes to help both our clans"
@AshWolf143

Tesalii blinked,her ears twitching. "A Shadow alpha? And why would you want to help us? We're a Nature clan." She was very skeptical of Fluffers.

"She wants to help. Her clan is struggling like ours. You know we need a second leader to survive. And..." Gizmo huffed as the rest of his sentence would cause an argument Fluffers didn't need to see.
@AshWolf143

Tesalii blinked,her ears twitching. "A Shadow alpha? And why would you want to help us? We're a Nature clan." She was very skeptical of Fluffers.

"She wants to help. Her clan is struggling like ours. You know we need a second leader to survive. And..." Gizmo huffed as the rest of his sentence would cause an argument Fluffers didn't need to see.
91Quden.png
@pbg146
{Whoa, sorry i didn't respond .///. i've been dealing with a lot of court stuff and i guess it distracted from me replying}

Fluffers looked at the 2 dragons, nervous of causing a rift with her offer. She looked at Tesalli "I don't wish to cause a fight, only to help. My clan is struggling with my sole leadership and with no other singular Shadow Alphas to help me i reached out to this clan for help, for the good of my people and yours"
@pbg146
{Whoa, sorry i didn't respond .///. i've been dealing with a lot of court stuff and i guess it distracted from me replying}

Fluffers looked at the 2 dragons, nervous of causing a rift with her offer. She looked at Tesalli "I don't wish to cause a fight, only to help. My clan is struggling with my sole leadership and with no other singular Shadow Alphas to help me i reached out to this clan for help, for the good of my people and yours"
@AshWolf143
((You're fine! I didn't mean to bug you, just wanted to remind you.))

"No,you're fine. You obviously mean well and it would be for the best for both it clans, it seems. I'm sorry for being so...brash. Times have been hard for us and I'm still on edge about everything."Tesalii said, still not sounding amused and very grumpy.

Gizmo smiled a bit, glad Tesalii was at least ok with the idea and it wasn't going to be another fight. He wanted to keep what was left of their relationship.
@AshWolf143
((You're fine! I didn't mean to bug you, just wanted to remind you.))

"No,you're fine. You obviously mean well and it would be for the best for both it clans, it seems. I'm sorry for being so...brash. Times have been hard for us and I'm still on edge about everything."Tesalii said, still not sounding amused and very grumpy.

Gizmo smiled a bit, glad Tesalii was at least ok with the idea and it wasn't going to be another fight. He wanted to keep what was left of their relationship.
91Quden.png
@pbg146
{thats ok, i need to be reminded sometimes ^.^}

Fluffers smiled nervously, still unsure of Tesalii. She looked to Gizmo "So should a meeting be called to propose the idea?" She shifted nervously "It would be best to get input from the majority"
@pbg146
{thats ok, i need to be reminded sometimes ^.^}

Fluffers smiled nervously, still unsure of Tesalii. She looked to Gizmo "So should a meeting be called to propose the idea?" She shifted nervously "It would be best to get input from the majority"
@AshWolf143

"There's not really a need to. There's only two more of us and they won't be back for a few hours." Tesalii said. "Joining your clan wouldn't be a bad idea, but do you expect us to move into shadow territory?"
@AshWolf143

"There's not really a need to. There's only two more of us and they won't be back for a few hours." Tesalii said. "Joining your clan wouldn't be a bad idea, but do you expect us to move into shadow territory?"
91Quden.png
@pbg146

Fluffers shifted from paw to paw "Well since both territories are so close there are places in between our borders where the magic of the surrounding native lands combine, and form an amalgam of their powers. Since Nature and Shadow are so close there are islands in the river that forms our natural border between territories where such amalgam lands which exhibit properties of Nature and Shadow. I feel that we could move there, it would have elements familiar to both our clans."

{Sorry if that explanation doesn't make sense .///. i just have a weird head-cannon that in the areas between flight borders would merge and have combine properties of both flights."
@pbg146

Fluffers shifted from paw to paw "Well since both territories are so close there are places in between our borders where the magic of the surrounding native lands combine, and form an amalgam of their powers. Since Nature and Shadow are so close there are islands in the river that forms our natural border between territories where such amalgam lands which exhibit properties of Nature and Shadow. I feel that we could move there, it would have elements familiar to both our clans."

{Sorry if that explanation doesn't make sense .///. i just have a weird head-cannon that in the areas between flight borders would merge and have combine properties of both flights."
@AshWolf143

((No, you're fine! That actually makes perfect sense!))

Tesalii nodded slowly. "That is acceptable. An island won't be the best, but I'm sure we can find something there that is suitable for us."

Gizmo shifted a bit at the mention of islands. He could fly if he really needed to, but he couldn't swim. He usually just sank.
@AshWolf143

((No, you're fine! That actually makes perfect sense!))

Tesalii nodded slowly. "That is acceptable. An island won't be the best, but I'm sure we can find something there that is suitable for us."

Gizmo shifted a bit at the mention of islands. He could fly if he really needed to, but he couldn't swim. He usually just sank.
91Quden.png
@pbg146

Fluffers could see Gizmo shift in worry "It's a pretty big island, big enough to have a land bridge between both territories." She reassured him "I figure we could move to that one, since with access to both territories we could go there in case the island dosen't have a resource we could find on the mainland"
@pbg146

Fluffers could see Gizmo shift in worry "It's a pretty big island, big enough to have a land bridge between both territories." She reassured him "I figure we could move to that one, since with access to both territories we could go there in case the island dosen't have a resource we could find on the mainland"
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8