Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tangled Viridian {1X1 with pbg146}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@AshWolf143

Gizmo relaxed a bit and nodded. "That sounds like a good plan."

Tesalii nodded in agreement. "When would you like to move?"
@AshWolf143

Gizmo relaxed a bit and nodded. "That sounds like a good plan."

Tesalii nodded in agreement. "When would you like to move?"
91Quden.png
@pbg146

Fluffers looked to both of them, a bit surprised that they agreed so quickly "Well, whenever your ready. I could go to my clan and gather them up and meet you at the island, we'll wait for you at the land bridge that leads to the Nature territory"

{Also updated Lucifer's info on my front post}
@pbg146

Fluffers looked to both of them, a bit surprised that they agreed so quickly "Well, whenever your ready. I could go to my clan and gather them up and meet you at the island, we'll wait for you at the land bridge that leads to the Nature territory"

{Also updated Lucifer's info on my front post}
@AshWolf143
((I should add my nocturnes....))

Gizmo nodded. "Pepper, go find Kulta and Maissi."

Pepper nodded and left the lair, taking off once outside to go find their other clanmates.

"We'll see you there in a few hours then?"Gizmo asked Fluffers.
@AshWolf143
((I should add my nocturnes....))

Gizmo nodded. "Pepper, go find Kulta and Maissi."

Pepper nodded and left the lair, taking off once outside to go find their other clanmates.

"We'll see you there in a few hours then?"Gizmo asked Fluffers.
91Quden.png
@pbg146
{Yeah, i need to add one more dragon to :Y}

"Yes" Fluffer nodded. She turned to walk out of the cave and spread her wings, taking flight back to her clan
@pbg146
{Yeah, i need to add one more dragon to :Y}

"Yes" Fluffer nodded. She turned to walk out of the cave and spread her wings, taking flight back to her clan
@pbg146
{I'm gonna make an updated size chart now, for reference :p Hopefully no weird glitches happen again lol}

{Edit;; Here it is, you might have to give me your info for Pepper though she seems to small lol}

{Edit 2;; Updated my front post with one more dragon}
@pbg146
{I'm gonna make an updated size chart now, for reference :p Hopefully no weird glitches happen again lol}

{Edit;; Here it is, you might have to give me your info for Pepper though she seems to small lol}

{Edit 2;; Updated my front post with one more dragon}
@AshWolf143

((It's cause she's on a breeding cool down. Length: 7.48 WS: 10.13 W: 926.78 ))

Gizmo watched Fluffers leave and then looked at Tesalii. "You were fast to agree to that."

Tesalii turned and started gathering the things they'd really need. "I know a good leader when I see one. Besides, the faster we get back on our feet, the faster we can move on."

Gizmo felt a pang of guilt hit him. He nodded and remained silent, helping her gather what they needed to take. Pepper and the others soon returned and once they had everything they set out.

Pepper and Kulta flew ahead with Maissi joining them when she was done fretting over joining with a new clan.

Tesalii was walking with Gizmo, watching the younger dragons fly above them. "Do you really think this is a good idea?" he asked.

Tesalii let out a heavy sigh, looking at her former mate. "Yes. We were a jinxed clan, Gizmo. Even with the cure, no one wanted anything to do with us. This is the only option we really have."
@AshWolf143

((It's cause she's on a breeding cool down. Length: 7.48 WS: 10.13 W: 926.78 ))

Gizmo watched Fluffers leave and then looked at Tesalii. "You were fast to agree to that."

Tesalii turned and started gathering the things they'd really need. "I know a good leader when I see one. Besides, the faster we get back on our feet, the faster we can move on."

Gizmo felt a pang of guilt hit him. He nodded and remained silent, helping her gather what they needed to take. Pepper and the others soon returned and once they had everything they set out.

Pepper and Kulta flew ahead with Maissi joining them when she was done fretting over joining with a new clan.

Tesalii was walking with Gizmo, watching the younger dragons fly above them. "Do you really think this is a good idea?" he asked.

Tesalii let out a heavy sigh, looking at her former mate. "Yes. We were a jinxed clan, Gizmo. Even with the cure, no one wanted anything to do with us. This is the only option we really have."
91Quden.png
@pbg146
{Ok, now it looks better lol

Fluffers landed in the center of the grove, the glowing mushrooms casting faint light around her. She took a deep breath, nervous. She looked around her as her 3 dragons gathered around, Cinnabon standing out a bit more in the darkness then her shadow-y clan mates.

Cinnabon scampered over to Fluffers and buried her head in her fur "Your back!" she said happily "What is the news? Did you find another Alpha?"

Fluffers nodded and explained the situation to her clan, Noticing the ripple of unease among them.

She sighed "i know it may be hard to get used to at first, but their our last hope." she spread her wing "Now lets go meet them" she said as she and her clan took off
@pbg146
{Ok, now it looks better lol

Fluffers landed in the center of the grove, the glowing mushrooms casting faint light around her. She took a deep breath, nervous. She looked around her as her 3 dragons gathered around, Cinnabon standing out a bit more in the darkness then her shadow-y clan mates.

Cinnabon scampered over to Fluffers and buried her head in her fur "Your back!" she said happily "What is the news? Did you find another Alpha?"

Fluffers nodded and explained the situation to her clan, Noticing the ripple of unease among them.

She sighed "i know it may be hard to get used to at first, but their our last hope." she spread her wing "Now lets go meet them" she said as she and her clan took off
@AshWolf143
((That looks right!))

Gizmo thought about the decision they had just made. It really was for the best because they were bound to be driven out of their own territory. They'd been having a hard time keeping other clans out of their large territory. It was easier when they had their numbers, but now it was nearly impossible.

Pepper and the two nocturnes got the the river long before Gizmo and Tesalii did. They weren't sure which island it was and Pepper didn't see Fluffers so they continued to chase each other around.
@AshWolf143
((That looks right!))

Gizmo thought about the decision they had just made. It really was for the best because they were bound to be driven out of their own territory. They'd been having a hard time keeping other clans out of their large territory. It was easier when they had their numbers, but now it was nearly impossible.

Pepper and the two nocturnes got the the river long before Gizmo and Tesalii did. They weren't sure which island it was and Pepper didn't see Fluffers so they continued to chase each other around.
91Quden.png
@pbg146
{Yeah, i think its funny that our 2 clan leaders are 2 of the smallest dragons}

Fluffers circled above the land-bridge, looking for their new clan-mates. She saw them off in the distance and started towards them. She looked behind at her 3 dragons and said "Stay at the land bridge, i'll bring them over there"
@pbg146
{Yeah, i think its funny that our 2 clan leaders are 2 of the smallest dragons}

Fluffers circled above the land-bridge, looking for their new clan-mates. She saw them off in the distance and started towards them. She looked behind at her 3 dragons and said "Stay at the land bridge, i'll bring them over there"
@AshWolf143
((XD Yes it is. I find it more amusing that my youngest dragon is among the largest.))

Pepper saw Fluffers and chirped at her. "There she is!" she said to the other two. She flew towards Fluffers, meeting her halfways. "Gizmo and Tesalii aren't here yet."
@AshWolf143
((XD Yes it is. I find it more amusing that my youngest dragon is among the largest.))

Pepper saw Fluffers and chirped at her. "There she is!" she said to the other two. She flew towards Fluffers, meeting her halfways. "Gizmo and Tesalii aren't here yet."
91Quden.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8