Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tangled Viridian {1X1 with pbg146}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@pbg146

Fluffers chuckled "Well maybe now there will be" She looked down at the chirping Coatl and started to descend, landing next to her.
@pbg146

Fluffers chuckled "Well maybe now there will be" She looked down at the chirping Coatl and started to descend, landing next to her.
@AshWolf143

Kulta nodded and followed her, landing beside Maissi, who pressed up against him.

Gizmo smiled at Fluffers and looked at the land bridge. "I didn't even know this was here." He didn't really travel far beyond their territory very often, at least not in this direction.
@AshWolf143

Kulta nodded and followed her, landing beside Maissi, who pressed up against him.

Gizmo smiled at Fluffers and looked at the land bridge. "I didn't even know this was here." He didn't really travel far beyond their territory very often, at least not in this direction.
91Quden.png
@pbg146

Fluffers smiled "yes, it is quite a hidden gem. Not many dragons venture out of their territory far enough to find places like these." She looked around "My clan should be around here somewhere..."
@pbg146

Fluffers smiled "yes, it is quite a hidden gem. Not many dragons venture out of their territory far enough to find places like these." She looked around "My clan should be around here somewhere..."
@AshWolf143

"The island looks like it'll have plenty of room for us too." Gizmo said, having taken a moment to actually evaluate the island.

Tesalii nodded in agreement. "And it's close to any resources we may need."
@AshWolf143

"The island looks like it'll have plenty of room for us too." Gizmo said, having taken a moment to actually evaluate the island.

Tesalii nodded in agreement. "And it's close to any resources we may need."
91Quden.png
@pbg146

Fluffer nodded "And there are many of both flights natural resources on the island as well" She heard a noise and turned around "Ah, there you are!" She said happily as a Nocturn, Coatl and two Pearlcatchers walked towards them "Gizmo, these are my clan members"
@pbg146

Fluffer nodded "And there are many of both flights natural resources on the island as well" She heard a noise and turned around "Ah, there you are!" She said happily as a Nocturn, Coatl and two Pearlcatchers walked towards them "Gizmo, these are my clan members"
Gizmo smiled as the other clan approached them. "It's nice to meet you all."he said.

Maissi pressed against Kulta even more. He put his wing over her, knowing she was really uncomfortable. Pepper was rather excited about meeting new people and Tesalii remained indifferent.

@AshWolf143
Gizmo smiled as the other clan approached them. "It's nice to meet you all."he said.

Maissi pressed against Kulta even more. He put his wing over her, knowing she was really uncomfortable. Pepper was rather excited about meeting new people and Tesalii remained indifferent.

@AshWolf143
91Quden.png
@pbg146

Turlough zipped excitedly over "Nice to meet cha'!" He said excitedly. His mentor Argot huffed at his behavior and nodded at Gizmo. Sophie have a shy nod and curled up close to her mother.Onyx smiled and bowed
@pbg146

Turlough zipped excitedly over "Nice to meet cha'!" He said excitedly. His mentor Argot huffed at his behavior and nodded at Gizmo. Sophie have a shy nod and curled up close to her mother.Onyx smiled and bowed
"I'm Gizmo, this,"he motioned to Tesalii. "Is Tesalii, our healer. Kulta and Maissi. And finally Pepper."

Pepper smiled brightly at the others as she was introduced.
Kulta gave a curt nod as Gizmo introduced her, though Maissi didn't do anything, watching the others closely.

@AshWolf143
"I'm Gizmo, this,"he motioned to Tesalii. "Is Tesalii, our healer. Kulta and Maissi. And finally Pepper."

Pepper smiled brightly at the others as she was introduced.
Kulta gave a curt nod as Gizmo introduced her, though Maissi didn't do anything, watching the others closely.

@AshWolf143
91Quden.png
@pbg146

The Shadow dragons gave nod of greeting. Fluffers turned the Gizmo "I would like you to meet my family" She said "The enthusiastic Nocturn is Turlough, apprentice to out healer Argot. The dark Pearlcatcher is Onyx and the other is my daughter Sophie" she smiled fondly at her "We were only just reunited"
@pbg146

The Shadow dragons gave nod of greeting. Fluffers turned the Gizmo "I would like you to meet my family" She said "The enthusiastic Nocturn is Turlough, apprentice to out healer Argot. The dark Pearlcatcher is Onyx and the other is my daughter Sophie" she smiled fondly at her "We were only just reunited"
"I'm glad you were reunited. And it is nice to meet all of you. Now shall we go explore our new home and find a suitable place to make out nests?"Gizmo asked.

Pepper bounced a bit excitedly, though didn't bolt off like she really wanted to. She loved exploring and this was a place she'd never even heard of.

@AshWolf143
"I'm glad you were reunited. And it is nice to meet all of you. Now shall we go explore our new home and find a suitable place to make out nests?"Gizmo asked.

Pepper bounced a bit excitedly, though didn't bolt off like she really wanted to. She loved exploring and this was a place she'd never even heard of.

@AshWolf143
91Quden.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8