Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tangled Viridian {1X1 with pbg146}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@AshWolf143

Gizmo shifted a bit as he thought. "I'd like to say yes,but I need to talk with my clan about it first. I doubt they'll have any objections. Would you like to come with me?"
@AshWolf143

Gizmo shifted a bit as he thought. "I'd like to say yes,but I need to talk with my clan about it first. I doubt they'll have any objections. Would you like to come with me?"
91Quden.png
@pbg146

Fluffed smiled with hope "Of course, please lead the way."
@pbg146

Fluffed smiled with hope "Of course, please lead the way."
"Hope you don't mind walking. We aren't all that far from our lair." Gizmo said, turning and heading north, towards his clan's lair.

@AshWolf143
"Hope you don't mind walking. We aren't all that far from our lair." Gizmo said, turning and heading north, towards his clan's lair.

@AshWolf143
91Quden.png
@pbg146
{I am so sorry that it took so long to respond ;////;}

"Of course not" Fluffers said as she bounded along. She admired the beauty of the territory as she walked through the forest, so unlike the dark and tangled woods her clan resided in.
@pbg146
{I am so sorry that it took so long to respond ;////;}

"Of course not" Fluffers said as she bounded along. She admired the beauty of the territory as she walked through the forest, so unlike the dark and tangled woods her clan resided in.
@AshWolf143
( you're fine!)

Gizmo continued on, going down a small cliff. "How big is your clan at the moment? We may not have enough room here for them."
@AshWolf143
( you're fine!)

Gizmo continued on, going down a small cliff. "How big is your clan at the moment? We may not have enough room here for them."
91Quden.png
@pbg146

"Well including me there are 3 of us" She sighed "At one point there were many more but....Hard times have taken it's toll on us"
@pbg146

"Well including me there are 3 of us" She sighed "At one point there were many more but....Hard times have taken it's toll on us"
@AshWolf143 Gizmo slowed for a moment and looked over at her. "Well...you're more than welcome to join us here. If my clan is ok with it." They soon came to the mouth of a large cave. A squad came from above as a black,orange, and white coatl flew down to them. Pepper trolled softly as she landed in front of the two. "Tesalii was getting worried."she tilted her head to the side."Who's your new friend?" [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18843047] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/188431/18843047_350.png[/img] [/url]
@AshWolf143

Gizmo slowed for a moment and looked over at her. "Well...you're more than welcome to join us here. If my clan is ok with it."

They soon came to the mouth of a large cave. A squad came from above as a black,orange, and white coatl flew down to them. Pepper trolled softly as she landed in front of the two. "Tesalii was getting worried."she tilted her head to the side."Who's your new friend?"

18843047_350.png
91Quden.png
@pbg145

Fluffers bowed her head "My name is Fluffers, a Shadow Alpha." She smiled "My, aren't you an interesting one! Do you happen to be an Alchemist?" She asked, gesturing to her glowing claw-tips
@pbg145

Fluffers bowed her head "My name is Fluffers, a Shadow Alpha." She smiled "My, aren't you an interesting one! Do you happen to be an Alchemist?" She asked, gesturing to her glowing claw-tips
@AshWolf143

((Sorry it took so long! I missed the ping and then got busy.))

Pepper tilted her head to the side. "Shadow? What're you doing all the way over here?" She looked between Gizmo and Fluffers, puzzled. Her head straightened out and she puffed up a bit in pride. "Yup! Kinda self taught..."

Gizmo smiled softly."Come on." he said and went inside the cave.
@AshWolf143

((Sorry it took so long! I missed the ping and then got busy.))

Pepper tilted her head to the side. "Shadow? What're you doing all the way over here?" She looked between Gizmo and Fluffers, puzzled. Her head straightened out and she puffed up a bit in pride. "Yup! Kinda self taught..."

Gizmo smiled softly."Come on." he said and went inside the cave.
91Quden.png
@pbg146

{Thats ok, and happy new year ^.^ my reply is also late because i was at a convention for 3 days lol}

Fluffers smiled "Well you seem quite enthusiastic about your work, i like that." Fluffers looked ahead at Gizmo and followed inside
@pbg146

{Thats ok, and happy new year ^.^ my reply is also late because i was at a convention for 3 days lol}

Fluffers smiled "Well you seem quite enthusiastic about your work, i like that." Fluffers looked ahead at Gizmo and followed inside
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8