Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tangled Viridian {1X1 with pbg146}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@pbg146
{Sorry i've been so inactive lots of stuff has happened irl and I've just been in a writing stump i'm really sorry ;-;}

Fluffers nodded "Sounds like a good idea" She said as she walked forward

Turlough noticed the bouncy coatl and swooped over to her "Heya! You seem excited, i'm excited to! I love to explore new places" he said cheerfully
@pbg146
{Sorry i've been so inactive lots of stuff has happened irl and I've just been in a writing stump i'm really sorry ;-;}

Fluffers nodded "Sounds like a good idea" She said as she walked forward

Turlough noticed the bouncy coatl and swooped over to her "Heya! You seem excited, i'm excited to! I love to explore new places" he said cheerfully
@AshWolf143
((That's ok! I just wasn't sure if you'd forgotten or not. Also I finally got Maissi fully gened! Still trying to figure apparel out for her.))

Pepper grinned. "I do too!!" She turned to the others. "Can we go explore?Please?"

Gizmo chuckled softly. "I don't see why not. Don't stray too far away though." He was following Fluffers.
@AshWolf143
((That's ok! I just wasn't sure if you'd forgotten or not. Also I finally got Maissi fully gened! Still trying to figure apparel out for her.))

Pepper grinned. "I do too!!" She turned to the others. "Can we go explore?Please?"

Gizmo chuckled softly. "I don't see why not. Don't stray too far away though." He was following Fluffers.
91Quden.png
@pbg146
{she looks very pretty ^.^}

Fluffers looked back as the two new clan mates bounded off together and smiled, glad them getting along. She stopped and decided to wait for Gizmo to catch up to her before going further.

Turlough laughed as he bounded after Pepper, happy to have someone who shared his enthusiasm. He often stopped to admire the different nature flight plants that he wasn't familiar with and gather them in his pouch to take back to his master.
@pbg146
{she looks very pretty ^.^}

Fluffers looked back as the two new clan mates bounded off together and smiled, glad them getting along. She stopped and decided to wait for Gizmo to catch up to her before going further.

Turlough laughed as he bounded after Pepper, happy to have someone who shared his enthusiasm. He often stopped to admire the different nature flight plants that he wasn't familiar with and gather them in his pouch to take back to his master.
@AshWolf143
((Thank you!))

Gizmo smiled at Fluffers. "What are you looking for in the area we decide to make out nests?" He asked.

Tesallii was following behind them, looking around and taking in their new sorroundings.

Kulta and Maissi took to the sky's, going off to explore on their own.
@AshWolf143
((Thank you!))

Gizmo smiled at Fluffers. "What are you looking for in the area we decide to make out nests?" He asked.

Tesallii was following behind them, looking around and taking in their new sorroundings.

Kulta and Maissi took to the sky's, going off to explore on their own.
91Quden.png
@pbg146

She pondered the question "Well in our old lair we had an area that was similar to a hollow, it was surrounded by the natural protection of the tangled brambles and was hard to get into except for one entrance."

"So, whats your job in the clan?" Turlough asked, trying to strike up friendly conversation

Argot watched them go, then looked over to Tesalil's direction. He wasn't quite sure what to make of the other healer other then the fact that she seemed to be grumpy.
@pbg146

She pondered the question "Well in our old lair we had an area that was similar to a hollow, it was surrounded by the natural protection of the tangled brambles and was hard to get into except for one entrance."

"So, whats your job in the clan?" Turlough asked, trying to strike up friendly conversation

Argot watched them go, then looked over to Tesalil's direction. He wasn't quite sure what to make of the other healer other then the fact that she seemed to be grumpy.
@AshWolf143

Gizmo nodded. "Ours was a large cave. We had a couple entrances and used to have a problem with it flooding during heavy rains."

Tesallii glanced over at the Shadow healer, but wasn't sure what to say to him.

"I'm an alchemist and in charge of fishing."Pepper said, looking at a shadow plant. "What about you?"
@AshWolf143

Gizmo nodded. "Ours was a large cave. We had a couple entrances and used to have a problem with it flooding during heavy rains."

Tesallii glanced over at the Shadow healer, but wasn't sure what to say to him.

"I'm an alchemist and in charge of fishing."Pepper said, looking at a shadow plant. "What about you?"
91Quden.png
@pbg146
{i didn't get your first ping sorry ;///; had a busy spring break x////x}

Fluffers hummed "Sounds like that would be a hazard to look out for in the new lair"

Argot glanced away, deciding to keep to himself until later

"I'm a healer, specialized in healing spells. But i collect herbs and plants for my master Argot who deals better in healing with them." Turlough said happily
@pbg146
{i didn't get your first ping sorry ;///; had a busy spring break x////x}

Fluffers hummed "Sounds like that would be a hazard to look out for in the new lair"

Argot glanced away, deciding to keep to himself until later

"I'm a healer, specialized in healing spells. But i collect herbs and plants for my master Argot who deals better in healing with them." Turlough said happily
@AshWolf143 ((That's ok! I was busy with midterms and was just wondering where all my rps had gone today. XD))

"I doubt it'll be that much of a problem. I don't think it'll rian as much here as it did at our old lair." Gizmo said.

"Our rainy season seemed to never end. It was either cloudy, raining, or sunny." Tesalii said, having just tuned into Gizmo and Fluffer's conversation.

Pepper nodded. "Can we eat this?" Pointing to the plant she'd been inspecting. "Tesalii is our healer. One of the best I've ever seen."
@AshWolf143 ((That's ok! I was busy with midterms and was just wondering where all my rps had gone today. XD))

"I doubt it'll be that much of a problem. I don't think it'll rian as much here as it did at our old lair." Gizmo said.

"Our rainy season seemed to never end. It was either cloudy, raining, or sunny." Tesalii said, having just tuned into Gizmo and Fluffer's conversation.

Pepper nodded. "Can we eat this?" Pointing to the plant she'd been inspecting. "Tesalii is our healer. One of the best I've ever seen."
91Quden.png
@pbg146
{lol, hope those midterms went well}

Fluffers nodded to both "Hopefully, it never really rained in Shadow territory."

Turlough inspected the plant "Sure, it was native to Shadow territory. We sometimes ate them, but i was never much for their taste."
@pbg146
{lol, hope those midterms went well}

Fluffers nodded to both "Hopefully, it never really rained in Shadow territory."

Turlough inspected the plant "Sure, it was native to Shadow territory. We sometimes ate them, but i was never much for their taste."
@AshWolf143
((They did for the most part))

"Then it probably won't be a problem."Gizmo said.

Pepper nodded and plucked the plant, putting it in one of the pockets of her wooly coat.

Suddenly a purple-orange streak shot by, chattering as it did. Kulta landed a moment later, chuckling at Pepper, who's feathers were puffed out. "You guys need to see what we found."
@AshWolf143
((They did for the most part))

"Then it probably won't be a problem."Gizmo said.

Pepper nodded and plucked the plant, putting it in one of the pockets of her wooly coat.

Suddenly a purple-orange streak shot by, chattering as it did. Kulta landed a moment later, chuckling at Pepper, who's feathers were puffed out. "You guys need to see what we found."
91Quden.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8