Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Kingdom Human AU (CLOSED!)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@korax

"I suppose that will work for now." She scrawls her signature on the paper. Her handwriting isn't very good- chicken scratch, if you will. Impossible to read. "So I still have three days to pay this fee, or do I not..?"
@korax

"I suppose that will work for now." She scrawls her signature on the paper. Her handwriting isn't very good- chicken scratch, if you will. Impossible to read. "So I still have three days to pay this fee, or do I not..?"
Thomas
he/him
@elubviq

As I took a quick look at the paper, I grimaced. I couldn't read her name at all.

"Yes, you have these three days.", I said.

I guessed that I had to ask the guards or Taranis...supposing that he was alive.

Sigh. "Good. Then it is settled. The district with its joiners and so on is just a few streets away. There you can get everything you need for your shop. And because I am nice, there is a little neat permission." A maid presented a light green paper with the words "half of the price financed by Queen Soraya".

That should have explained the use of the paper. "You can use the piece of paper only for one thing, so think carefully before using it. The one who receives it then writes the full price on it and sends back to me, so...oh, and make sure that you write your name on it. Or I won't know who has a debt.", I added, a fake smile sparkling over my face.

With that said, I took my leave.
@elubviq

As I took a quick look at the paper, I grimaced. I couldn't read her name at all.

"Yes, you have these three days.", I said.

I guessed that I had to ask the guards or Taranis...supposing that he was alive.

Sigh. "Good. Then it is settled. The district with its joiners and so on is just a few streets away. There you can get everything you need for your shop. And because I am nice, there is a little neat permission." A maid presented a light green paper with the words "half of the price financed by Queen Soraya".

That should have explained the use of the paper. "You can use the piece of paper only for one thing, so think carefully before using it. The one who receives it then writes the full price on it and sends back to me, so...oh, and make sure that you write your name on it. Or I won't know who has a debt.", I added, a fake smile sparkling over my face.

With that said, I took my leave.
Ued3cu6.png KqvPhMk.png
@korax (I adore queen soraya okay,)

Crucelia bowed once more and voiced her thanks before the Queen and her crew left the building. She then sighs, looking around. Half price for anything she wanted, huh? There were so many possibilities. Maybe she could end up settling down here, and somehow wipe her slate clean of the crimes she had committed.

She wouldn't tell a single soul, but she had always dreamed of buying a little place of her own, marrying, and having a child. She sighs, looking again at the faded green paper.
@korax (I adore queen soraya okay,)

Crucelia bowed once more and voiced her thanks before the Queen and her crew left the building. She then sighs, looking around. Half price for anything she wanted, huh? There were so many possibilities. Maybe she could end up settling down here, and somehow wipe her slate clean of the crimes she had committed.

She wouldn't tell a single soul, but she had always dreamed of buying a little place of her own, marrying, and having a child. She sighs, looking again at the faded green paper.
Thomas
he/him
@elubviq @temerity @adalinda
(xD I'm glad you like her, but don't forget to like the others as well)

"W-wait, Your Royal Highness!!" I heard the maids screaming.

Oh, really? No lady should scream.

No lady should run, either.

Ahem...I was running the way back to the castle. I wanted to check Taranis as soon as possible. This was absolutely out of "acting", however I couldn't resist the urge of seeing him again no longer. As soon as I arrived at the gate, huffing loudly, I slowly regained manner.

"It is really unusual to hear that Your Highness was puffed out.", Taranis whispered as I sat next to his bed.
I crossed my arms. "Says the right person."
He smiled for a while, then got a serious face. "I wanted to give Your Highness some advice."
Advice? For what? I didn't need advice...wait, advice regarding the love letter?
He continued. "That woman...Elwood...she seems a bit suspicious to me. But that isn't important now. I'm afraid we cannot skip the marriage request."

WHAT!?

"You are t-talking trash.", I answered, being angry about my stumble, "What marriage are you talking about?"

He simply smiled.

You don't mean...that...lousy...king...proposed...indirectly.

"No way! I can't accept that. We just met once by sight. And I can't even remember him correctly.", I shouted. Taranis lifted his finger to his mouth. I hit myself mentally.

"There...is a way of avoiding the marriage. But we need a crime for this.", he explained mysteriously.
@elubviq @temerity @adalinda
(xD I'm glad you like her, but don't forget to like the others as well)

"W-wait, Your Royal Highness!!" I heard the maids screaming.

Oh, really? No lady should scream.

No lady should run, either.

Ahem...I was running the way back to the castle. I wanted to check Taranis as soon as possible. This was absolutely out of "acting", however I couldn't resist the urge of seeing him again no longer. As soon as I arrived at the gate, huffing loudly, I slowly regained manner.

"It is really unusual to hear that Your Highness was puffed out.", Taranis whispered as I sat next to his bed.
I crossed my arms. "Says the right person."
He smiled for a while, then got a serious face. "I wanted to give Your Highness some advice."
Advice? For what? I didn't need advice...wait, advice regarding the love letter?
He continued. "That woman...Elwood...she seems a bit suspicious to me. But that isn't important now. I'm afraid we cannot skip the marriage request."

WHAT!?

"You are t-talking trash.", I answered, being angry about my stumble, "What marriage are you talking about?"

He simply smiled.

You don't mean...that...lousy...king...proposed...indirectly.

"No way! I can't accept that. We just met once by sight. And I can't even remember him correctly.", I shouted. Taranis lifted his finger to his mouth. I hit myself mentally.

"There...is a way of avoiding the marriage. But we need a crime for this.", he explained mysteriously.
Ued3cu6.png KqvPhMk.png
@korax (I do, I just haven't interacted much with them ;w;)

Crucelia makes her way to the other building to set up her shop. Maybe she would change her request from renting to permanence? Maybe. Eventually..

She steps in, putting on the best act she could to make this easier for herself. Up the beauty, down the issues. Usually this worked, anyways. She walks delicately inside, flashing a gentle smile to whoever would appear in front of her.
@korax (I do, I just haven't interacted much with them ;w;)

Crucelia makes her way to the other building to set up her shop. Maybe she would change her request from renting to permanence? Maybe. Eventually..

She steps in, putting on the best act she could to make this easier for herself. Up the beauty, down the issues. Usually this worked, anyways. She walks delicately inside, flashing a gentle smile to whoever would appear in front of her.
Thomas
he/him
@elubviq

No way this could happen.

Someone, who is searched from my guards, but I send him out to go undercover in Darnell?

I left Taranis as he said that he wanted to rest a little. I couldn't find a place to think as my room was occupied by the maids, cleaning everything. Though Taranis was not there, I had to accept audiences. It was pretty early so I didn't feel like it.

As I was younger, and Taranis as well, he said that boredom is comparable with thirst. And thirst is comparable with hunger. And hunger needs food.

Basically, I sneaked into the kitchen.
@elubviq

No way this could happen.

Someone, who is searched from my guards, but I send him out to go undercover in Darnell?

I left Taranis as he said that he wanted to rest a little. I couldn't find a place to think as my room was occupied by the maids, cleaning everything. Though Taranis was not there, I had to accept audiences. It was pretty early so I didn't feel like it.

As I was younger, and Taranis as well, he said that boredom is comparable with thirst. And thirst is comparable with hunger. And hunger needs food.

Basically, I sneaked into the kitchen.
Ued3cu6.png KqvPhMk.png
@Adalinda, @Korax, @Elubviq ((Soraya is impressive - it's no crime to like her extra. And feel free to ping me even if it's back and forth conversation between two characters))

It was a good thing that training for soldiers involved a lesson in how to keep a neutral face. Jacoby and the other guard opened the gate for their out-of-breath regent, her screaming maid and a bewildered soldier who was meant to be guarding them, and assured any curious peasants several times that everything was perfectly in order. It was only when the streets were clear that the other guard quietly slipped off towards the merchant’s district to ask what had happened.

“The merchantwoman is fine,” was the first thing he said when he returned, causing Jacoby to raise a brow and for the other man to flush beet red, “the Queen and her maids as well. The meeting went well and they met no suspicious characters. A case of unexplained hysterics…”

They settled into thoughtful silence after that. The Queen was a strong regent but she was still a woman and therefore prone to whims. With the Butler having taken ill Adelais risked losing what was the closest thing to a man in power… until the Queen married, of course. Jacoby wasn’t a healer or a matchmaker – there was nothing he could do about either problem – but being helpless while the kingdom’s stability was at stake didn’t sit well with him.

“Oh right,” the other guard spoke up again quietly, “Sir Karos says you’re swapping to his post starting tomorrow because he’s ‘sick of running after pickpockets, hysterical women and lunatics in skulls’. I could take his place otherwise if you…?”

“No, I’ll do it,” Jacoby said firmly. It would be good to do something of use after so much had gone wrong in such a short time. He resisted the urge to sigh or rub his face. It had been a long night and it seemed like it was going to be a long day as well.
@Adalinda, @Korax, @Elubviq ((Soraya is impressive - it's no crime to like her extra. And feel free to ping me even if it's back and forth conversation between two characters))

It was a good thing that training for soldiers involved a lesson in how to keep a neutral face. Jacoby and the other guard opened the gate for their out-of-breath regent, her screaming maid and a bewildered soldier who was meant to be guarding them, and assured any curious peasants several times that everything was perfectly in order. It was only when the streets were clear that the other guard quietly slipped off towards the merchant’s district to ask what had happened.

“The merchantwoman is fine,” was the first thing he said when he returned, causing Jacoby to raise a brow and for the other man to flush beet red, “the Queen and her maids as well. The meeting went well and they met no suspicious characters. A case of unexplained hysterics…”

They settled into thoughtful silence after that. The Queen was a strong regent but she was still a woman and therefore prone to whims. With the Butler having taken ill Adelais risked losing what was the closest thing to a man in power… until the Queen married, of course. Jacoby wasn’t a healer or a matchmaker – there was nothing he could do about either problem – but being helpless while the kingdom’s stability was at stake didn’t sit well with him.

“Oh right,” the other guard spoke up again quietly, “Sir Karos says you’re swapping to his post starting tomorrow because he’s ‘sick of running after pickpockets, hysterical women and lunatics in skulls’. I could take his place otherwise if you…?”

“No, I’ll do it,” Jacoby said firmly. It would be good to do something of use after so much had gone wrong in such a short time. He resisted the urge to sigh or rub his face. It had been a long night and it seemed like it was going to be a long day as well.
CLCsigWT.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18