Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Kingdom Human AU (CLOSED!)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17 18
@Elubviq @Adalinda @Temerity @Boneheadkoopa

Unsurprisingly, the gardener needed longer as hoped. I turned around to a nearby soldier and demanded him to report every progress to the butler. Butler would know what was important enough to let me hear.

I headed back to my bedroom and relaxed for a short while. As my fingertips touched the love letter, I heard Butler knocking on the door. Quickly I removed my fingers from the envelope.

"What's the matter?", I asked rudely. "It's the form Your Royal Highness gave the woman earlier.", he answered with a slight undertone of amusement. I opened the door and he handed over the documents. I skimmed through it, then gave it back. "Bring the list of the citizens up-to-date and write a letter. Elwood should appear in front of the gate tomorrow, at nine o'clock."

As that thing was settled, I was allowed to turn my attention to that letter again.

...shouldn't I be thoughtlessly pushed to the side from You...

I felt a little uneasy about that king, as that letter was a real surprise. I had only seen him once, and he should not have been that impressed by me to memorize my character. I just visited him once, and that was on his coronation. Now that I occupied Taranis with something, he couldn't give me his advice had offered me. Perhaps this needed to wait the next day...but a response was unavoidable, and I had he duty to prove my correct manners and the manners of my people.

"Dayo? Help me changing clothes, please.", I asked for my maid Ifedayo. She was a joyful person in and out, and I liked her as much as I liked Butler...well, for personal use, of course.
With my more comfortable clothes I could run the stairs down to the hall where the grand piano my mother had owned stood. As I sat down onto the chair, I began playing around.

Unsurprisingly, the gardener needed longer as hoped. I turned around to a nearby soldier and demanded him to report every progress to the butler. Butler would know what was important enough to let me hear.

I headed back to my bedroom and relaxed for a short while. As my fingertips touched the love letter, I heard Butler knocking on the door. Quickly I removed my fingers from the envelope.

"What's the matter?", I asked rudely. "It's the form Your Royal Highness gave the woman earlier.", he answered with a slight undertone of amusement. I opened the door and he handed over the documents. I skimmed through it, then gave it back. "Bring the list of the citizens up-to-date and write a letter. Elwood should appear in front of the gate tomorrow, at nine o'clock."

As that thing was settled, I was allowed to turn my attention to that letter again.

...shouldn't I be thoughtlessly pushed to the side from You...

I felt a little uneasy about that king, as that letter was a real surprise. I had only seen him once, and he should not have been that impressed by me to memorize my character. I just visited him once, and that was on his coronation. Now that I occupied Taranis with something, he couldn't give me his advice had offered me. Perhaps this needed to wait the next day...but a response was unavoidable, and I had he duty to prove my correct manners and the manners of my people.

"Dayo? Help me changing clothes, please.", I asked for my maid Ifedayo. She was a joyful person in and out, and I liked her as much as I liked Butler...well, for personal use, of course.
With my more comfortable clothes I could run the stairs down to the hall where the grand piano my mother had owned stood. As I sat down onto the chair, I began playing around.
Ued3cu6.png KqvPhMk.png
Calling to @Adalinda and @Boneheadkoopa!

@Elubviq @Temerity
What if they don't respond? This rp is great, but I fear this isn't going to anywhere...
Calling to @Adalinda and @Boneheadkoopa!

@Elubviq @Temerity
What if they don't respond? This rp is great, but I fear this isn't going to anywhere...
Ued3cu6.png KqvPhMk.png
(I'm very sorry for not responding.. I lost muse for, an undesirable amount of time but I'm sure now I can respond! Temerity bribes are perfect!
I'll do my best with replying now..)

Silently, the tall man followed behind the gardener to a nicely secluded place so he could begin his work, first off of course will be the questions, the most tedious of his work. It was just a mess of questions and inspections to figure out what wa wrong with the man before him. Once they reached the secluded space, he silently shooed the gardener out, "I don't enjoy spectators." Was is only given explanation before finally beginning.
Alright, let's get a good look at the guard.

Helado eyed the man up and down to see if he could get a first impression, but then again with what he's heard the guard was deranged..
"Sir, I'd like to ask you a few questions if that's okay with you, I'm here to help you, to heal." And with that he offered possibly the calmest, sweetest smiles to hopefully calm the guy.
"Can you tell me what's bothering you?"

@Elubviq @Temerity @Korax @Adalinda
(I'm very sorry for not responding.. I lost muse for, an undesirable amount of time but I'm sure now I can respond! Temerity bribes are perfect!
I'll do my best with replying now..)

Silently, the tall man followed behind the gardener to a nicely secluded place so he could begin his work, first off of course will be the questions, the most tedious of his work. It was just a mess of questions and inspections to figure out what wa wrong with the man before him. Once they reached the secluded space, he silently shooed the gardener out, "I don't enjoy spectators." Was is only given explanation before finally beginning.
Alright, let's get a good look at the guard.

Helado eyed the man up and down to see if he could get a first impression, but then again with what he's heard the guard was deranged..
"Sir, I'd like to ask you a few questions if that's okay with you, I'm here to help you, to heal." And with that he offered possibly the calmest, sweetest smiles to hopefully calm the guy.
"Can you tell me what's bothering you?"

@Elubviq @Temerity @Korax @Adalinda
MUYNhfy.png
fr_plaguebanner_profile_by_seepranne-d6ghmos.gif
Festering Wounds and Decaying Flesh
@boneheadkoopa not even the sweetest of smiles would make anybody forget about the giant freaking skull

@korax i dunno whats up with adalinda :(

@temerity dont delete them pLS i literally live for your bribes

@boneheadkoopa not even the sweetest of smiles would make anybody forget about the giant freaking skull

@korax i dunno whats up with adalinda :(

@temerity dont delete them pLS i literally live for your bribes

Thomas
he/him
@Elubviq @Korax @Temerity
((Meeeepp, I'm really sorry I haven't been posting, I just and really uncertain of what Collier should be doing at the moment... Short of him pickpocketing Crucelia or breaking into her house for the gems with no particular reasoning. Kinda waiting for her to set up shop to move him to be honest, so I don't have to have him walking about doing boring errands and stuff. :X))
@Elubviq @Korax @Temerity
((Meeeepp, I'm really sorry I haven't been posting, I just and really uncertain of what Collier should be doing at the moment... Short of him pickpocketing Crucelia or breaking into her house for the gems with no particular reasoning. Kinda waiting for her to set up shop to move him to be honest, so I don't have to have him walking about doing boring errands and stuff. :X))
io98x.gift9oLD.gif

{Scorpio}{INFP}Ybw3PCU.gif{Two Hours ahead}
LlTAP.gifX3pq2.gif
((@Korax, @Boneheadkoopa: Leaving the "plot" in your hands again with the loveletter/NPC guard. If you get stuck and need brainstorming session or intervention (convenient excuse not to diagnose guard… castle’s on fire?) feel free to call on all of us: medicine is hard. Writing in general is hard.

@Elubviq: Sorry. I added links to everything I deleted on my second post on the first page, because those pictures were big and you don’t want to scroll a mile between posts. :P

@Adalinda: No problem! I understand your issue: Jacoby’s literally doing boring errands now and will most likely timeskip. I wouldn’t mind if Collier did the same (though it feels silly to write). I love detective stories and hearing more about the characters and Adelais/Darnell in general. We already know some kind of smilax grows in Adelais and that we have a large and angry grocer. Waiting is probably smarter when it comes to keeping the plot on track though. Glad to hear you're still around and thanks for being patient so far.))
((@Korax, @Boneheadkoopa: Leaving the "plot" in your hands again with the loveletter/NPC guard. If you get stuck and need brainstorming session or intervention (convenient excuse not to diagnose guard… castle’s on fire?) feel free to call on all of us: medicine is hard. Writing in general is hard.

@Elubviq: Sorry. I added links to everything I deleted on my second post on the first page, because those pictures were big and you don’t want to scroll a mile between posts. :P

@Adalinda: No problem! I understand your issue: Jacoby’s literally doing boring errands now and will most likely timeskip. I wouldn’t mind if Collier did the same (though it feels silly to write). I love detective stories and hearing more about the characters and Adelais/Darnell in general. We already know some kind of smilax grows in Adelais and that we have a large and angry grocer. Waiting is probably smarter when it comes to keeping the plot on track though. Glad to hear you're still around and thanks for being patient so far.))
CLCsigWT.png

Sir Aster Gnistkiln

"Who...who are you, exactly....and please..." He stepped back for a few meters. "Please don't wear that mask."

He was behaving like a total loser and not as a proud soldier. Sir Elias would kill him.

Or not.
He was a soldier, after all, and the queen overreacted.

"I'm a soldier, Sir Aster Gnistkiln, and I'm alright. Why do you want to help me at something which can't be solved easily anyway? That queen is horrible. Uh, no.."
He cleared his throat. "I mean, our dear queen Soraya d'Adelais.

Sir Aster Gnistkiln

"Who...who are you, exactly....and please..." He stepped back for a few meters. "Please don't wear that mask."

He was behaving like a total loser and not as a proud soldier. Sir Elias would kill him.

Or not.
He was a soldier, after all, and the queen overreacted.

"I'm a soldier, Sir Aster Gnistkiln, and I'm alright. Why do you want to help me at something which can't be solved easily anyway? That queen is horrible. Uh, no.."
He cleared his throat. "I mean, our dear queen Soraya d'Adelais.
Ued3cu6.png KqvPhMk.png
"Ah forgive me, Sir Aster." Helado briefly bowed his head before carefully removing the mask and setting it aside, rubbing his face for a brief moment. "To answer your question, my name is Helado, I was told that one of the soldiers was, sick. I wasn't given any other details." He studied the soldier for a moment before giving a small smile.
"I don't know what's wrong, or what makes it difficult, but I would like to help you if I can. Will you tell me whats wrong?" He asked gently, hoping that his kinder appearance and soft voice would help the soldier calm down, prove to him that this giant of a man was harmless-when he wanted to be of course.

"I won't harm you or anything, I apologize for my frightening appearance." He briefly apologized after, as if it was just a simple afterthought in his mind. Which in a sense it kind of was.

@Korax @Elubviq @Temerity @Adalinda
"Ah forgive me, Sir Aster." Helado briefly bowed his head before carefully removing the mask and setting it aside, rubbing his face for a brief moment. "To answer your question, my name is Helado, I was told that one of the soldiers was, sick. I wasn't given any other details." He studied the soldier for a moment before giving a small smile.
"I don't know what's wrong, or what makes it difficult, but I would like to help you if I can. Will you tell me whats wrong?" He asked gently, hoping that his kinder appearance and soft voice would help the soldier calm down, prove to him that this giant of a man was harmless-when he wanted to be of course.

"I won't harm you or anything, I apologize for my frightening appearance." He briefly apologized after, as if it was just a simple afterthought in his mind. Which in a sense it kind of was.

@Korax @Elubviq @Temerity @Adalinda
MUYNhfy.png

"Helado...as in...that famous Helado Maize?", he shouted. Amazed by the updated appearance of Helado, he came nearer.
"Well, I guess it should be okay then....maybe..."

Aster took a deep breath before confessing.

"It's just that today there was a...visitor, a woman. I accompanied her to Her Royal Highness and then walked back...I don't know what the queen thought when punishing me!"

Right, why did she punish him?

"I thought about ways to get to that woman. What I should say to her."

"Helado...as in...that famous Helado Maize?", he shouted. Amazed by the updated appearance of Helado, he came nearer.
"Well, I guess it should be okay then....maybe..."

Aster took a deep breath before confessing.

"It's just that today there was a...visitor, a woman. I accompanied her to Her Royal Highness and then walked back...I don't know what the queen thought when punishing me!"

Right, why did she punish him?

"I thought about ways to get to that woman. What I should say to her."
Ued3cu6.png KqvPhMk.png
@Elubviq @Korax @Temerity @Adalinda

Ah, it seemed he couldn't escape everything. The giant gave a slight smile and small chuckle.
"Yes, that is me, but don't go shouting that please?"
But after speaking he silenced himself to listen to the man's troubles and what was wrong. Turned out, there was nothing wrong, just a poor heart aching man. The softest sigh of amusement escaped Helado and he slowly shook his head.

"Well, That wasn't what I was expecting, but I can see your distress now. Take it from an old married man, don't talk to walls, if you're going to do that, do it in the mirror. Try and be more confident in yourself around her. Be kind and nice, but don't overdo it. Sometimes the softest things are the best things to say." Helado patted the man gently on his back, "It varies for every woman, and I haven't a clue which woman you speak of, but I'm sure she'll be interested, at least a bit. Use that to your advantage and be kind. It's what I did for my wife." A Soft rumbling laugh escaped him, being a love sick puppy wasn't easily cured, but he could certainly assist in making it less obvious!

Ah he'll need to report to the Queen about this soon. Tsk tsk.
@Elubviq @Korax @Temerity @Adalinda

Ah, it seemed he couldn't escape everything. The giant gave a slight smile and small chuckle.
"Yes, that is me, but don't go shouting that please?"
But after speaking he silenced himself to listen to the man's troubles and what was wrong. Turned out, there was nothing wrong, just a poor heart aching man. The softest sigh of amusement escaped Helado and he slowly shook his head.

"Well, That wasn't what I was expecting, but I can see your distress now. Take it from an old married man, don't talk to walls, if you're going to do that, do it in the mirror. Try and be more confident in yourself around her. Be kind and nice, but don't overdo it. Sometimes the softest things are the best things to say." Helado patted the man gently on his back, "It varies for every woman, and I haven't a clue which woman you speak of, but I'm sure she'll be interested, at least a bit. Use that to your advantage and be kind. It's what I did for my wife." A Soft rumbling laugh escaped him, being a love sick puppy wasn't easily cured, but he could certainly assist in making it less obvious!

Ah he'll need to report to the Queen about this soon. Tsk tsk.
MUYNhfy.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17 18