Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Kingdom Human AU (CLOSED!)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@Korax: Sorry for the late response. I’m not sure there’s much we can do: Boneheadkoopa’s been inactive for a while. If you want to continue, Soraya could change her mind and order some other doctor to take over (Helado’s help during the emergency was appreciated but the castle probably has it’s royal doctors. Only the best is good enough for Taranis and Helado is a stranger after all). Boneheadkoopa could play catch up afterwards like we mentioned I could do with Jacoby if my internet was cut.

It will be hard to continue without both Bonehead and Elubviq though as the plot relies a great deal on Crucelia, so we might get stuck either way. I understand if you'd like to quit... it's stretched on for a while.

@Boneheadkoopa: Is everything alright?
@Korax: Sorry for the late response. I’m not sure there’s much we can do: Boneheadkoopa’s been inactive for a while. If you want to continue, Soraya could change her mind and order some other doctor to take over (Helado’s help during the emergency was appreciated but the castle probably has it’s royal doctors. Only the best is good enough for Taranis and Helado is a stranger after all). Boneheadkoopa could play catch up afterwards like we mentioned I could do with Jacoby if my internet was cut.

It will be hard to continue without both Bonehead and Elubviq though as the plot relies a great deal on Crucelia, so we might get stuck either way. I understand if you'd like to quit... it's stretched on for a while.

@Boneheadkoopa: Is everything alright?
CLCsigWT.png
@Temerity

Naw I want to continue this ._. I think I post tomorrow Soraya's decision of getting another doctor. Today I'm busy as hell as last class test before easter holidays is on Monday, and I go to a party tonight as well gaaah

And we shouldn't forget @Adalinda ^^ she may play a good role now.
@Temerity

Naw I want to continue this ._. I think I post tomorrow Soraya's decision of getting another doctor. Today I'm busy as hell as last class test before easter holidays is on Monday, and I go to a party tonight as well gaaah

And we shouldn't forget @Adalinda ^^ she may play a good role now.
Ued3cu6.png KqvPhMk.png
@Korax: As long as you don't force yourself to post tomorrow if you're too busy - enjoy the party and good luck with your test. We've already waited a while so what's a few more days?

@Adalinda: Oops! No offense meant - Collier's free to jump in any time, if you still want to, even if we're just spinning our heels before Crucelia's shop opens up. Perhaps this will give time for Soraya to sort out her love letter and maybe an opportunity for Collier to make an impression which will help her pick him for her mission.
@Korax: As long as you don't force yourself to post tomorrow if you're too busy - enjoy the party and good luck with your test. We've already waited a while so what's a few more days?

@Adalinda: Oops! No offense meant - Collier's free to jump in any time, if you still want to, even if we're just spinning our heels before Crucelia's shop opens up. Perhaps this will give time for Soraya to sort out her love letter and maybe an opportunity for Collier to make an impression which will help her pick him for her mission.
CLCsigWT.png
@Temerity

Ah, sorry, I do not feel well...I think I've catched a cold. I promise that I post something in the next days!
@Temerity

Ah, sorry, I do not feel well...I think I've catched a cold. I promise that I post something in the next days!
Ued3cu6.png KqvPhMk.png
@Korax: no worries - instead focus on resting up and getting better and make sure to enjoy any Easter break you get. How unlucky to get sick just when you're done with your test (though maybe luckier than feeling sick during the test)!
@Korax: no worries - instead focus on resting up and getting better and make sure to enjoy any Easter break you get. How unlucky to get sick just when you're done with your test (though maybe luckier than feeling sick during the test)!
CLCsigWT.png
@Temerity @Elubviq @Adalinda
(Boneheadkoopa didn't return to FR itself, I guess they're to busy or lazy)

Though Helado seemed pretty experienced, I feared that he wouldn't be enough. Also, he was no civilian at all, and I doubted that I could trust him one hundred per cent. However, I trusted my maids and servants...they were so loyal, they already called for the Royal Doctor. Why, why were they that kind to me?
The doctor arrived and gently shoved Helado away, then advised me to better go to another place. I ordered the guards to lead Helado to a nearby pub, and gave them a quickly written permission so Helado could live there off the queen.
Tired, as I was, I returned to my room. Ifedayo was tactful enough not to bother me but she assured that she'll be ready whenever I needed her. Though I couldn't imagine for what.

I didn't even have enough time to be worried about the love letter, Taranis or that strange beautiful merchant. I was suddendly sick and tired of everything...

...and with that, I closed my eyes and fell into a deep, deep slumber.
@Temerity @Elubviq @Adalinda
(Boneheadkoopa didn't return to FR itself, I guess they're to busy or lazy)

Though Helado seemed pretty experienced, I feared that he wouldn't be enough. Also, he was no civilian at all, and I doubted that I could trust him one hundred per cent. However, I trusted my maids and servants...they were so loyal, they already called for the Royal Doctor. Why, why were they that kind to me?
The doctor arrived and gently shoved Helado away, then advised me to better go to another place. I ordered the guards to lead Helado to a nearby pub, and gave them a quickly written permission so Helado could live there off the queen.
Tired, as I was, I returned to my room. Ifedayo was tactful enough not to bother me but she assured that she'll be ready whenever I needed her. Though I couldn't imagine for what.

I didn't even have enough time to be worried about the love letter, Taranis or that strange beautiful merchant. I was suddendly sick and tired of everything...

...and with that, I closed my eyes and fell into a deep, deep slumber.
Ued3cu6.png KqvPhMk.png
@korax @temerity @adalinda

((I know her IRL, and she's been very busy and yes, extremely lazy. No amounts of reminders would kick her into gear. Anyhow, I'm glad to get this going again. So, what should I have Crucelia do? I'm unsure where to go from here (mostly because I forget what we were doing from memory issues)))
@korax @temerity @adalinda

((I know her IRL, and she's been very busy and yes, extremely lazy. No amounts of reminders would kick her into gear. Anyhow, I'm glad to get this going again. So, what should I have Crucelia do? I'm unsure where to go from here (mostly because I forget what we were doing from memory issues)))
Thomas
he/him
@Elubviq

((on the next day she should come early to the castle because Soraya wants to "accompany her to her success", but what Crucelia really will do is something I dunno xD))
@Elubviq

((on the next day she should come early to the castle because Soraya wants to "accompany her to her success", but what Crucelia really will do is something I dunno xD))
Ued3cu6.png KqvPhMk.png
@korax

((eheh. So is the next day starting now, since Soraya is sleeping?
@korax

((eheh. So is the next day starting now, since Soraya is sleeping?
Thomas
he/him
@Elubviq

((i guess so!))
@Elubviq

((i guess so!))
Ued3cu6.png KqvPhMk.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18