Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Are you a Trick, or a Treat? Private
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 88 89
Another silent conversation went between the sisters, before they reached a decision.

"I will give the tour," Dusk announced, "And I will answer the questions of dragons who haven't asked anything yet." Dawn added.
Another silent conversation went between the sisters, before they reached a decision.

"I will give the tour," Dusk announced, "And I will answer the questions of dragons who haven't asked anything yet." Dawn added.
2v32at4.jpg
@CrystalClaw First of all, what are you doing in these woods? [i]Why in the world would Detroness invite this easy prey to the killing games?[/i] He asked himself. Then smiled to himself and told himself: [i]This is going to be easier than I thought...[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3191536] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/31916/3191536_350.png[/img] [/url]
@CrystalClaw

First of all, what are you doing in these woods?
Why in the world would Detroness invite this easy prey to the killing games? He asked himself. Then smiled to himself and told himself: This is going to be easier than I thought...

3191536_350.png
82Qv1.gif ekquo.gif huhx7.gif tt11278855fltt.gif
@Detroness [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17357194] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/173572/17357194_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [i]"Ah, sounds good! Ruby and I are quite...excited to see the lovely Lair."[/i] He found it a bit odd when the Fae spoke of the woods.[i]Why the woods?[/i], he thought to himself. Then he joined the rest of the group that were waiting to take the tour. [size=1]Ruby is his Familiar...and she's currently chilling in his satchel.[/size]
@Detroness

"Ah, sounds good! Ruby and I are quite...excited to see the lovely Lair."
He found it a bit odd when the Fae spoke of the woods.Why the woods?, he thought to himself. Then he joined the rest of the group that were waiting to take the tour.

Ruby is his Familiar...and she's currently chilling in his satchel.
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Detroness

Seafoam turned to Dusk and got up. "Sure, its best to see where we have to live." If we survive he added silently.
@Detroness

Seafoam turned to Dusk and got up. "Sure, its best to see where we have to live." If we survive he added silently.
Zerg hopped up and growled to the twin faes.

@Detroness
Zerg hopped up and growled to the twin faes.

@Detroness
[center][img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/172832/17283157_350.png[/img] [color=purple] "Right this way, please." Dusk gently commanded and led the Tundra away from the group, but not before calling out over her shoulder, [i]"Anyone may join the tour whenever they feel ready for it!" ~*~ Turning back to her guest, Dusk started out near the section of the lair where the guests would sleep. [b]"Here is where the guests shall sleep. We were fortunate enough to create enough rooms so that each guest can have their [i]own[/i] room." Dusk explained, and then continued. "Once you've chosen a room for the night, that'll be your room until the game has ended. Later this evening, Kyryn will most likely label each room." "Each room has been lovingly rendered with specialized tree sap collected straight from the Wood, which is why each room is so smooth to the touch, and a shiny gray color." Dusk prepared to move on to the next destination: the lairs of the clan members.
[img][/img]17283157_350.png

"Right this way, please." Dusk gently commanded and led the Tundra away from the group, but not before calling out over her shoulder, "Anyone may join the tour whenever they feel ready for it!"

~*~

Turning back to her guest, Dusk started out near the section of the lair where the guests would sleep.

"Here is where the guests shall sleep. We were fortunate enough to create enough rooms so that each guest can have their own room." Dusk explained, and then continued.

"Once you've chosen a room for the night, that'll be your room until the game has ended. Later this evening, Kyryn will most likely label each room."

"Each room has been lovingly rendered with specialized tree sap collected straight from the Wood, which is why each room is so smooth to the touch, and a shiny gray color."

Dusk prepared to move on to the next destination: the lairs of the clan members.
2v32at4.jpg
@superjubes [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/172832/17283157_350.png[/img] [color=purple]Dusk raised an eyebrow at the growling familiar in curiosity instead of fear, if that was what she was supposed to feel? This wasn't a new occurrence, especially if the rumor about Detroness safe housing exalted dragons former familiars was worth its salt...
@superjubes
17283157_350.png

Dusk raised an eyebrow at the growling familiar in curiosity instead of fear, if that was what she was supposed to feel? This wasn't a new occurrence, especially if the rumor about Detroness safe housing exalted dragons former familiars was worth its salt...

2v32at4.jpg
@Detroness

Seafoam ran up to the sisters and followed the tour guides with Zerg on his trail.
@Detroness

Seafoam ran up to the sisters and followed the tour guides with Zerg on his trail.
@Detroness [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/60653/6065281_350.png[/img] Vido quickly scampered after the fae, wanting to participate in the tour. His familiar, a Salve Kamaitachi, was right on his tail. Vido sure felt he could trust his little pal with anything. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/1363.png[/img]
@Detroness

6065281_350.png

Vido quickly scampered after the fae, wanting to participate in the tour. His familiar, a Salve Kamaitachi, was right on his tail. Vido sure felt he could trust his little pal with anything.

1363.png
tumblr_inline_pqmxj4Q0Ow1rgzqdq_100.gif XGkYzjm.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
u5iPftV.png
58T08n9.png
he/him
how to write my username:
ren kin jut sushis
Light-Network.png
"Requiem?" Obsidian said in confusion. Figuring he had already used up his question for the day, however, he instead used his power to reach beyond the 4th wall and sifted through @Detroness's lair.

"Requiem, Requiem..." he muttered. "Aha! Found ya." Obsidian frowned. What, this guy was only level 4? Please, Obsidian was 14 and built like a light-armor tank - he could take on that clown, no problem. Though, beating up one of their clan members wouldn't make a good impression on anyone, least of all the various Tricks and Treats he would be spending his time with. Obsidian decided that he'd just give Requiem a wide berth if he ever got snappy. Though he did have to admire Requiem's Black Iron Creeper. His lair didn't have that particular familiar yet...

Familiars. Crap. He'd nearly forgotten about his own familiar. He quickly whistled for Spike, hoping the Scaleback hadn't gotten into any trouble. Spike was almost always perfectly well-behaved around Obsidian, but got more aggressive around strangers. Fortunately, while Spike had been growling at some of the other familiars, he hadn't bitten or scratched anyone yet. He obediently trotted over to his master, who rewarded him with head scratches. "Good boy!" Obsidian said. "Now let's catch up with the others. I wanna see what's to see on this tour."

@Nidd5555
Suddenly a pale Guardian with a Corundum Chameleon caught his eye. "Hold on...is that?" He squinted, then jumped up with joy, causing Spike to grumble. "Hiya Grid!" Obsidian cheered as he quickly skidded to Griddioom's side. "Long time no see! Glad to see you're doing well." Obsidian looked at the other dragons who were already leaving, and said to Griddioom, "Why don't we walk and talk at the same time? We can catch up while we go on the tour."
"Requiem?" Obsidian said in confusion. Figuring he had already used up his question for the day, however, he instead used his power to reach beyond the 4th wall and sifted through @Detroness's lair.

"Requiem, Requiem..." he muttered. "Aha! Found ya." Obsidian frowned. What, this guy was only level 4? Please, Obsidian was 14 and built like a light-armor tank - he could take on that clown, no problem. Though, beating up one of their clan members wouldn't make a good impression on anyone, least of all the various Tricks and Treats he would be spending his time with. Obsidian decided that he'd just give Requiem a wide berth if he ever got snappy. Though he did have to admire Requiem's Black Iron Creeper. His lair didn't have that particular familiar yet...

Familiars. Crap. He'd nearly forgotten about his own familiar. He quickly whistled for Spike, hoping the Scaleback hadn't gotten into any trouble. Spike was almost always perfectly well-behaved around Obsidian, but got more aggressive around strangers. Fortunately, while Spike had been growling at some of the other familiars, he hadn't bitten or scratched anyone yet. He obediently trotted over to his master, who rewarded him with head scratches. "Good boy!" Obsidian said. "Now let's catch up with the others. I wanna see what's to see on this tour."

@Nidd5555
Suddenly a pale Guardian with a Corundum Chameleon caught his eye. "Hold on...is that?" He squinted, then jumped up with joy, causing Spike to grumble. "Hiya Grid!" Obsidian cheered as he quickly skidded to Griddioom's side. "Long time no see! Glad to see you're doing well." Obsidian looked at the other dragons who were already leaving, and said to Griddioom, "Why don't we walk and talk at the same time? We can catch up while we go on the tour."
gWy7Gj5.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 88 89