Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Are you a Trick, or a Treat? Private
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89
So... What's sadder? That you tricks didn't kill off too many treats, or that the treats killed/voted off just as many of their own kind? xD
So... What's sadder? That you tricks didn't kill off too many treats, or that the treats killed/voted off just as many of their own kind? xD
@kanariah
I trusted you, you were really good at covering your identity! Lol.
@detroness
I am going to start my maf soon, in the middle of November. It's gonna be a frightful night in the twisting crescendo! Plz add me to your new maf game list.
@kanariah
I trusted you, you were really good at covering your identity! Lol.
@detroness
I am going to start my maf soon, in the middle of November. It's gonna be a frightful night in the twisting crescendo! Plz add me to your new maf game list.
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
@Agrina

Sure thing.

@Kirrandria

You interested in my next mafia? A winter themed one loosely based off of the idea from the upcoming movie trailer 'Krampus'?
@Agrina

Sure thing.

@Kirrandria

You interested in my next mafia? A winter themed one loosely based off of the idea from the upcoming movie trailer 'Krampus'?
2v32at4.jpg
@Detroness Considering that it looks like it will be starting around the time of finals, I'll probably not be active in that at all. However, if for some reason it gets delayed into december, then I'd be happy to join! It sounds very interesting
@Detroness Considering that it looks like it will be starting around the time of finals, I'll probably not be active in that at all. However, if for some reason it gets delayed into december, then I'd be happy to join! It sounds very interesting
@Detroness WOAH THOSE LISTS I THOUGHT FOREST WAS TOTALLY INNO for a moment

I think its unfortunate that this didn't work out but understable, besides I have work unfortunetly so I would've had to pull out! Though if you made the mafia around the december holiday's I think it would possibly make some of us more active...? like not on the christmas week but before and or after owo
I enjoyed this regardless, it was my first mafia game on a forum xD and I wish you luck! please ping me if you make another mafia game!

@Haven
omf thats so true but Treats kept the scene going even if we killed ourselves
@Detroness WOAH THOSE LISTS I THOUGHT FOREST WAS TOTALLY INNO for a moment

I think its unfortunate that this didn't work out but understable, besides I have work unfortunetly so I would've had to pull out! Though if you made the mafia around the december holiday's I think it would possibly make some of us more active...? like not on the christmas week but before and or after owo
I enjoyed this regardless, it was my first mafia game on a forum xD and I wish you luck! please ping me if you make another mafia game!

@Haven
omf thats so true but Treats kept the scene going even if we killed ourselves
tumblr_nvkvh4nRhr1u2bprpo1_250.png Art Shop
@VNyx Hueuhueuh xD I have fooled many eue!
@VNyx Hueuhueuh xD I have fooled many eue!
@Kanariah awe man .w. but :> You can kill me any day~ (Jk)
@Kanariah awe man .w. but :> You can kill me any day~ (Jk)
tumblr_nvkvh4nRhr1u2bprpo1_250.png Art Shop
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89