Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Are you a Trick, or a Treat? Private
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 88 89
@Detroness

Seafoam understood that Zerg did not trust the faes. Should he also trust them?
@Detroness

Seafoam understood that Zerg did not trust the faes. Should he also trust them?
82Qv1.gif ekquo.gif huhx7.gif tt11278855fltt.gif
@Detroness @superjubes [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6065281] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/60653/6065281_350.png[/img] [/url] Vido gave a confused laugh, was there something he was missing? Why the hostility? Luckily, his pal's soothing rubs distracted Vido. He sure did love Kama's scratches! And he most definitely was grateful he minded his claws.
@Detroness @superjubes

6065281_350.png

Vido gave a confused laugh, was there something he was missing? Why the hostility? Luckily, his pal's soothing rubs distracted Vido. He sure did love Kama's scratches! And he most definitely was grateful he minded his claws.
tumblr_inline_pqmxj4Q0Ow1rgzqdq_100.gif XGkYzjm.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
u5iPftV.png
58T08n9.png
he/him
how to write my username:
ren kin jut sushis
Light-Network.png
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/172832/17283157_350.png[/img][color=purple] Shrugging to herself, Dusk politely flew above the familiar and went to explaining the complex lairs of the clan members. "Here we have the rooms of the clan members." Dusk started, "Most of the larger members of the clan- guardians, imperials, sky dancers, and mirrors- will sleep on the ground level of the lair while some have their rooms underground. Lighter dragons like myself, and the spirals live in the lower level of the Wood's canopy." [i]"Detroness's private section is over there,"[/i][ Dusk pointed out the separated portion of the lair, while it wasn't isolated, wasn't connect to any other structures either. "The members of the clan will typically hang around the [i]Eclipse[/i] after a long day of patrolling the border, and before the go to get some rest."
17283157_350.png

Shrugging to herself, Dusk politely flew above the familiar and went to explaining the complex lairs of the clan members.

"Here we have the rooms of the clan members." Dusk started, "Most of the larger members of the clan- guardians, imperials, sky dancers, and mirrors- will sleep on the ground level of the lair while some have their rooms underground. Lighter dragons like myself, and the spirals live in the lower level of the Wood's canopy."

"Detroness's private section is over there,"[ Dusk pointed out the separated portion of the lair, while it wasn't isolated, wasn't connect to any other structures either.

"The members of the clan will typically hang around the Eclipse after a long day of patrolling the border, and before the go to get some rest."
2v32at4.jpg
Hmm... There was a lot of room here. The dragons must have a great life!
Hmm... There was a lot of room here. The dragons must have a great life!
@Detroness [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17357194] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/173572/17357194_350.png[/img] [/url] Ecanus was rather impressed and pleased on how well the rooms looked, he loved the smooth walls and the color for some reason...perhaps it gave a home-y feeling. He was rather surprised on how huge the lair was.
@Detroness

17357194_350.png

Ecanus was rather impressed and pleased on how well the rooms looked, he loved the smooth walls and the color for some reason...perhaps it gave a home-y feeling. He was rather surprised on how huge the lair was.
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/172832/17283157_350.png[/img][color=purple] "Here we have the [i]Eclipse[/i]," Dusk pointed out, allowing her guests to take in the site. It was a large site and a bit aways from the lairs, but not so far as to be a chore either. In a way, one could say it was fashioned to mirror the Forum of the Obscured Crescent that the Shadowbinder would inhabit. A large pit, most likely wear a fire would be alive during a possibly cold night, was encompassed by a large crescent moon that showed the prints of many, many dragons. "This is where you'll find the clan members roaming about if they aren't in their rooms, or doing their individual duties. Typically, you'll find just about anyone here except for [i]Kalisa, Stormtail, Ada, or Spectre[i] since they're either found glued to their work or on... business." Dusk trailed off, not entirely sure what the former two sky dancers did. [b]"Most importantly, in your cases, this is where you'll be voting to reveal if a dragon is a Trick or a Treat. I'm not sure when this will happen, you'd have to find Detroness for that information."
17283157_350.png

"Here we have the Eclipse," Dusk pointed out, allowing her guests to take in the site.

It was a large site and a bit aways from the lairs, but not so far as to be a chore either. In a way, one could say it was fashioned to mirror the Forum of the Obscured Crescent that the Shadowbinder would inhabit. A large pit, most likely wear a fire would be alive during a possibly cold night, was encompassed by a large crescent moon that showed the prints of many, many dragons.

"This is where you'll find the clan members roaming about if they aren't in their rooms, or doing their individual duties. Typically, you'll find just about anyone here except for Kalisa, Stormtail, Ada, or Spectre since they're either found glued to their work or on... business." Dusk trailed off, not entirely sure what the former two sky dancers did.

"Most importantly, in your cases, this is where you'll be voting to reveal if a dragon is a Trick or a Treat. I'm not sure when this will happen, you'd have to find Detroness for that information."
2v32at4.jpg
@Lalona

Psst.. You can't edit~ It's against the rules~ If you make a spelling error or forgot to add something, please feel free to add a quick note below it~ Thanks~
@Lalona

Psst.. You can't edit~ It's against the rules~ If you make a spelling error or forgot to add something, please feel free to add a quick note below it~ Thanks~
2v32at4.jpg
@Detroness

Woops, sorry ; u ;. Thanks for the reminder,won't happen again!
@Detroness

Woops, sorry ; u ;. Thanks for the reminder,won't happen again!
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
Seafoam really enjoyed this area. It relaxed him somewhat. On the other hand, he could feel Zerg tense as they went deeper into the enclosure. What was wrong with him today?!
Seafoam really enjoyed this area. It relaxed him somewhat. On the other hand, he could feel Zerg tense as they went deeper into the enclosure. What was wrong with him today?!
@Detroness [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6065281] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/60653/6065281_350.png[/img] [/url] Just then, Vido had an idea. "Oh shoot..." He murmured, "I have a question but I ready used mine." He fiddled with this gloves, and called out to his kind host, "Uh, excuse me? Could I ask another question?"
@Detroness

6065281_350.png

Just then, Vido had an idea. "Oh shoot..." He murmured, "I have a question but I ready used mine." He fiddled with this gloves, and called out to his kind host, "Uh, excuse me? Could I ask another question?"
tumblr_inline_pqmxj4Q0Ow1rgzqdq_100.gif XGkYzjm.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
u5iPftV.png
58T08n9.png
he/him
how to write my username:
ren kin jut sushis
Light-Network.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 88 89