Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Are you a Trick, or a Treat? Private
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89
[center][color=maroon][size=5]This mafia is officially canceled! Thank you to all who participated and donated prizes! It has been an absolutely wonderful journey to be your host! I hope that you sincerely enjoyed this mafia, and considering being a member of my next winter mafia! If not, then may these final words go with you: "I wish thee well, my mortal friend. Thou brought my sadness to an end! May the sunlight find you, thy days be long, thy winters kind, and thy roots be strong." - The Grand Oak, Dragon Age: Origins [/size][font=courier new] Hello and welcome everybody! First off, this is my first ever [b]hosted[/b] mafia, so if I do something wrong that disrupts the game, please shoot me a message so I can correct it as soon as possible, thank you! Now... on with the story! [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/122445/12244440_350.png[/img] [b]"Well, well, well... What do we have here?" The red fae peers at you, before tipping his fedora out of politeness to you. "Well met, stranger. I am August; story teller, rogue, and ladies' man of the Noctis Clan. And who might you be?" You introduce yourself, and August nods with a smile before noticing what you have in your claws. "Oh? What's this?" August plucks the black scroll from your claws and quickly reads it over, fins occasionally twitching in curiosity. "Ah.. I see," He nods, "So, you're one of the guests that Detroness decided to invite over; how lucky of you, not many... survive this far into the Tangled Woods, especially when they live so... far away. But enough of that! Let's celebrate your victory, friend!" The fae motions you to follow him as he leads you through the weaving and dangerous brambles, completely at home, "First however, I imagine you're quite confused as to [i]what[/i] exactly this invitation is all about; well no worries! I'm here to sort that out for you!" August clears his throat and then continues, "As you know, the [i]Riot of Rot[/i] is fast upon us, and Detroness decided to not only have the Noctis Clan celebrate it, but other dragons as well! You're one of the lucky few who've been selected to join us, of course!" "But...." The fae adjusts his glasses, mirroring his subtle change in demeanor, "Since this [i]is[/i] Shadow Flight territory, and we [i]are[/i] a Shadow Clan, we're adding a little ol' twist of our own to the celebration." "There will be prizes, no doubt about that! However, it won't be easy, you'll be competing against other dragons after all!" You pose a question to the fae and he tilts his head in thought, "I'm not entirely sure. The invitations were magically, and [i]randomly[/i], handed out to dragons all across the land. It's possible some of them might have... [i]less than pure intentions[/i], but I wouldn't worry about it, friend! You've made it this far after all! What could possibly go wrong now that you're safe?" Somehow, you don't like the sound of that, and August notices your expression, "Well, 'safe', especially in the Shadow Flight, is not as 'safe' in other flights," He mutters to himself. "Now come on! Time to meet your competition!"[/b][/color] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/117517/11751648_350.png[/img][color=navy][b][font=courier new] "Ah, you must be one of our guests, welcome. I hope your journey wasn't too harsh, if you're either thirsty or hungry there are refreshments over there, help yourself." "Let me introduce myself; I am Detroness, leader of the Noctis Clan, and as August has probably informed you, this celebration of the Riot of Rot has a particular shadowy twist to it. Let me say this first, you're aren't in [i]any[/i] real danger, unless you wander out beyond the safety of the clan's border after dusk. My mages inform me that mischievous ghosts and dangerous spirits are more active than usual during this time of the year; you are safe within the clan's territory, we have protective wards here to fend off the malicious spirits." "Our main event is called 'Are you a Trick, or a Treat?', and we'll have all you with assigned roles and two teams; the Tricks and the Treats. The Tricks are supposed to defeat the Treats, while the Treats are supposed to eliminate the Tricks. Simple yes? Of course, there is a drawback: the Tricks are the only ones who will know who their teammates are, so Treats, be careful. The hearts of dragons can sometimes be darker than the shadows we live in, after all." "The members of the Noctis Clan will monitor, and occasionally, offer pieces of information to the players, [i]but[/i] be wary. [i]We are of Shadow Flight, thus we are tricksters.[/i] Believe only half of what you see, and none of what you hear, little shadowlings." "If you have any questions or concerns, please talk to either myself or August here. Now before we begin; don't forget to cross out your name on the list, so that we can check that everybody survived the journey here and if not, adjust accordingly." "May the night bless you, and the shadows be your friend, because you don't truly know who is your friend and who isn't in this fateful and ghoulish month..." [/color][/b] [b][size=4][b][u]General Rules/Information[/u][/b]:[/center] This is a [b]Role Playing[/b] based Mafia Game! In order to find clues or hear advice from the Noctis Clan members, your dragon must interact with them! Every Night/Day players can role play as their dragons, but only on ODD numbered DAYS, can players role-play as their familiar as well! Familiars cannot speak to other familiars/dragons, besides the dragon they belong to! They can, however, interact with other familiars/dragons! Respect other players, and myself during the game Do not reveal game secrets if you're a Treat! If you are a Trick, then the only "secret" you'll know is who your fellow Tricks are! No more, no less. If you need to go on hiatus for an extended period of time, please message me about it! Preferably in a PM and not a ping, otherwise, chances are it'll get lost in the sea of pings I'll probably get. [b]Do not alter the story through Role Play![/b] (writing your death/another dragons death, making up clues, etc), those decisions are up to the host. You will be asked to delete your post/s if this happens! When interacting with NPs, ping the host (me)! When investigating a body, ping me with the slain dragon's name, and I will reveal the clues your role has discovered. Clues can be anything; apparel, genes, familiars, even dialogue. A body can only be investigated ONCE by any dragon, no matter the role! The Wise One will receive more clues/in-depth clues than any other role however. During the Night Phase, the Tricks convene and decide which dragon they will target for that night! They may only choose one dragon to target through either unanimous vote, or majority vote of 6/7! As a Trick/Treat and during the Night Phase, I will PM ALL PLAYERS with these two questions: "Do you want to use your ability tonight?" "If so, then who will be your target?" Tricks CANNOT eliminate a Treat by using their abilities! Only by reaching a consensus on which Treat to target as a group, can the Tricks eliminate that Treat! The exception to this rule is the Trick, Death! If Death chooses to use their ability to eliminate any other player, they CANNOT participate in the consensus among the other Tricks that night! If you're a Trick, then you're goal is to eliminate the Treats while not being caught by the Treats and working together with fellow Tricks! If you're a Treat, you're goal is to find the Tricks before they eliminate you, but unlike the Tricks, you don't know who your fellow Treats are! In order to reveal a Trick or Treat's role, there must be [b]at least 6[/b] votes against the same dragon! When voting to reveal a dragon's role, ping me with the dragon's name you are choosing in [b]bold[/b]! After I have tallied all player's actions, I will ping EVERYONE about their dragon/familiar's current status (I.E. Natasha is unable to use her ability) [center][b][u]Etiquette Rules[/u][/b]:[/center] Respect yourself, others, and me please. Standard roleplaying rules apply: No Mary/Gary Sues, No God Modding, etc. Please do not change your dragons appearance once we begin; consistency is necessary. You may involve your dragon's familiar but be warned, with every advantage comes a disadvantage There's a 'Day' and 'Night' cycle to the game, and each phase is... During the Day and Night Phase, players can actively post and interact with one another; roleplaying as their dragons, and their familiars during odd numbered days. [b]Please ping me with your vote as to who you'd like to reveal their identity when the time comes![/b] Once you've been either revealed or killed, you only have one post which will include your role and other relevant information. [b]Do not edit![/b] It's very easy to hide mistakes and trip-ups this way! If you accidentally misspelled a word or didn't ping the right person, make another post immediately afterwords If two dragons are tied for the vote, then neither of them will be revealed Apologies for any confusion I might've caused you! If you have any questions please contact me through a PM or look through the Q&A section of this forum![/size] [center][size=3]Roles: [u][color=green]Treats[/u][/center] [color=green][u][b]The Commanding Spirit[/b][/u]: Long ago, this dragon was a creature of power, command, and respect; now in the afterlife, they still possess that ability- may target one dragon per night and prevent them from using their role! This ability is ineffective against the Church Grim however. The Commanding Spirit cannot killed by the spirits of the Tangled Wood since this dragon is a spirit itself! [u][b]The Innocent One[/b][/u]: A creature of such pure intentions that malicious intentions or actions will fail to affect this one 50% of the time, unless they are targeted by the Malicious Specter, in which case they have a 50% of either instant death or suffering from poison which will drain their health by 25% each night! The morning after the 4th night, the Innocent One will die of poison unless they are willing to barter with either the [b]Alchemist or the Healer of the Noctis Clan.[/b] [u][b]The Soothsayer[/b][/u]: Familiar with the presence of spirits, both innocent and malicious, this dragon may compel a spirit to [b]truthfully[/b] reveal their identity [i]but[/i] performing this ritual has three ill effects on the soothsayer: one, they cannot perform another ritual until [b]2 days[/b] after the first ritual. Two, depending on what the spirit is aligned with may negatively or positively impact the soothsayer; and three, under the terms of the summoning a soothsayer is unable to [b]outrightly[/b] announce the identity and alignment of the spirit but may drop hints to others if cunning enough. The Soothsayer runs the risk of instant death if they either summon the Malicious Specter, the Akuma, the Fiend, or the Corrupted Spirit! The Soothsayer's ability does not work on both creatures and non-spirit entities, including 'Am I a Shadow as well?' [s][u][b]The Warrior[/b][/u]: A creature bred and molded by war, death, sacrifice, and honor- if the Warrior has been targeted by the Tricks, there will be a 10% that the Warrior will survive the Tricks kill attempt, but will need to be found by their fellow Treats as soon as possible and then healed by the Noctis Clan's healer! There is a 85% chance that the Warrior will bring a Trickster to the grave with them! There is a 45% of the Warrior leaving wounds on one of the other surviving Tricks if the Warrior lives or dies. If a Treat accidentally targets the Warrior for an attack, the fellow Treat will be stunned, and unable to perform any actions/posts for an hour! The Warrior will remain unscathed from the misguided attack however. [/s] [u][b]The Skeleton in the Closet[/b][/u]: Every three nights, this elusive secretive creature can evade other players [i]and[/i] can keep their identity a secret from both Tricks and Treats, or hide and evade an attacker whether or not Trick or Treat! [s][u][b]The Creature on the Edge[/b][/u]: A conflicted soul, this role may kill any other player every two nights, but if they kill a fellow Treat then they will lose themselves to their own insanity and commit suicide; if they successfully kill a Trick then they will live to fight another day.[/s] [u][b]The Iron Maiden[/b][/u]: If attacked this dragon has 95% of surviving by trapping themselves in their own Iron Maiden, but the following day it will leave them severely wounded and it will be 95% easier to eliminate them, even during the day. If the Iron Maiden is slain during the day, there will be a 25% chance that the evidence left behind by a Trick or Treat will be mistaken for the self-inflicted wounds caused by the Iron Maiden's defense. [u][b]The Creature of Chains[/b][/u]: This dragon decorates itself with chains and can use them for a variety of things, but for this particular game, the Creature has a 95% chance of using its chains to snag another dragon's role and use it for its own whims for the night but only on [b]odd numbered nights![/b] [u][b]The Jack of all Trades, but Master of None![/b][/u]: This dragon has the ability to mimic other dragon's roles, and can mimic up to 3 dragons at once but will 75% less efficiency! If the Jack successfully mimics the Creature of Chains, they can mimic the other two roles with 25% more efficiency. However, be warned, if the Jack mistakenly selects 2 Tricks and 1 Treat, they run the risk of being caught by all Trick members! If the Jack is caught and slain by Trick members in this scenario, then the Tricks have a 10% of successful falsifying the evidence to blame a Treat! [u][b]The Wise One[/b][/u]: This dragon has wisdom beyond its years, but even it cannot always tell truth from lies, it [i]can[/i] however, stop a potential victim from being revealed during the day cycle but has a number limit as to how many times the Wise One can do this, and the limit is 7 times. If the Wise One examines the body of a [b]Treat who was slain by the Tricks,[/b] then the Wise One will gain more clues than any other dragon who would examine the body of their fellow Treat! [s][u][b]The Slight-of-Hand[/b][/u]: A tricky fellow who's spent too much time, or maybe not enough, gambling. They know a thing or two about tipping the odds in their favor, or making their opponents odds plummet like a stone! On Even Numbered days, this role has one extra vote they can cast, and on Odd Numbered days, this role has two extra votes they can cast in order to reveal a dragon's role! [/s] [u][b]Am I A Shadow As Well?[/b][/u]: This being is a bit confused as to what exactly it is, perhaps it is a spirit, perhaps it is a dragon. No one knows, not even itself. However this... flexibility has allowed this creature to stay alive [i]if[/i] they are lost in the Tangled Woods at night, and they can help other Tricks or Treats if they are lost but they only have a 15% of successfully guiding the other player out of the woods. This role can stay with another lost player, whether or not they are a Trick or a Treat, and by staying close to them, increase their fellow player's chance of survival to 75% in the Tangled Woods. [u][b]The Church Grim[/b][/u]: A wayward spirit neither benevolent or malicious whom has lost its way from its former charge. The Church Grim is a spirit that guards the graves of others and chases off grave diggers, and as you can image is well versed in death and all its devises. The Church Grim can choose to reveal the [i]cause of death[/i] of any other Trick or Treat but is limited to using this ability only 7 times. This doesn't mean that the Grim cannot help search bodies however, and searching bodies as the Grim doesn't use their ability. The Church Grim cannot be killed/harmed by Death. However, overtime, if the Church Grim is successfully targeted by Spirit Tricks for 3 Nights in a row in an attempt to eliminate the Grim, then the Grim will perish. Getting ‘lost’ of ‘left behind’ in the Tangled Woods will not result in the Church Grim’s death by the spirits of the Tangled Wood, but they will remain lost and unable to be guided out of the woods by any other player during the Night Phase! Noctis Clan members can find the Grim during the Night or Day phase regardlessly, but must have a fellow player ask them to find the Grim. It should be noted that the Church Grim cannot find anybody else who is lost in the Tangled Wood as well. [center][color=purple][u]Tricks[/u][/center] [color=purple][u][b]The Fiend[/b][/u]: A creature of deceit and mischievous intent, this dragon has a 85% chance of leading another unlucky soul to its doom in the Tangled Wood at night. This ability has no effect on the "Church Grim", "Am I A Shadow As Well?", "The Commanding Spirit" due to these roles being immune to spirits of the Tangled Wood as they are 'spirits' as well. If the Fiend is targets either "The Soothsayer" or "The Wise One" this 85% chance will drop down to 15% of luring the previous roles into the forest! [u][b]The Corrupted Spirit[/b][/u]: Once a creature of pure intentions, now it serves its own wicked wicked ways and can corrupt others do so as well. This dragon can redirect a Treat or Trick's ability to any other dragon of their choosing every night, [i]or[/i] may prevent them from killing or revealing this spirit but at the cost of not being able to use this ability for another three nights. The Corrupted Spirit's ability does not work against "The Church Grim" or "The Commanding Spirit", and if they target both of these Treats for [b]two consecutive nights[/b], there will be a 65% of being discovered by either or both of those two roles! [s][u][b]The Ace in the Hole[/b][/u]: Unlike the Slight-of-Hand, this dragon takes bigger risks, and yields bigger rewards. This dragon has the ability to alter who is revealed [i]entirely[/i] either by redirecting it upon a fellow Trick or a Treat, [b]or[/b], by destroying all votes, which will waste the Wise One's limited number of turns if they choose to use that ability! There is a 80% risk that the Ace in the Hole revealing who they are in altering the votes, and a 90% of being discovered if they choose to destroy all the votes entirely![/s] [u][b]Death[/b][/u]: Ever night they may kill a Treat or Trick, but they will leave evidence in their wake. Death will be immediately revealed if the Church Grim searches any of Death’s victim, whether it be it Trick or Treat. [u][b]The Akuma[/b][/u]: A malicious spirit that seeks the death of others for no purpose but to gain power! If the Akuma targets a Treat, specifically a non-spirit Treat, then this role has a 55% chance of killing that Treat! If the Akuma targets a Spirit Treat, then both spirits will be weakened by the encounter! If the Akuma succeeds in killing a non-spirit Treat, then their success rate will increase by 5% each night the Akuma successfully kills a non-spirit Treat! If the Akuma targets a Spirit Treat, then their success rate will return to 55% of successfully killing a non-spirit Treat. [u][b]The Malicious Specter[/b][/u]: A spirit of wrathful vengeance, the Specter has the ability to obscure evidence that a dragon may examine during the Day! The Specter can individually target either The Soothsayer or the Innocent One, but only these two roles will be instantly killed or poisoned if the Specter gets lucky enough to guess who these players are. If instant death occurs with these two Treats, there is 25% of the specter leaving evidence. The Specter's ability has no effect on "The Commanding Spirit" and "The Church Grim". [u][b]The Soulless[/b][/u]: A dragon without a soul, while still living, is immune to all affects 75% of the time.
This mafia is officially canceled! Thank you to all who participated and donated prizes! It has been an absolutely wonderful journey to be your host! I hope that you sincerely enjoyed this mafia, and considering being a member of my next winter mafia!

If not, then may these final words go with you:

"I wish thee well, my mortal friend. Thou brought my sadness to an end! May the sunlight find you, thy days be long, thy winters kind, and thy roots be strong." - The Grand Oak, Dragon Age: Origins

Hello and welcome everybody! First off, this is my first ever hosted mafia, so if I do something wrong that disrupts the game, please shoot me a message so I can correct it as soon as possible, thank you!

Now... on with the story!

12244440_350.png

"Well, well, well... What do we have here?" The red fae peers at you, before tipping his fedora out of politeness to you.

"Well met, stranger. I am August; story teller, rogue, and ladies' man of the Noctis Clan. And who might you be?"

You introduce yourself, and August nods with a smile before noticing what you have in your claws.

"Oh? What's this?" August plucks the black scroll from your claws and quickly reads it over, fins occasionally twitching in curiosity.

"Ah.. I see," He nods, "So, you're one of the guests that Detroness decided to invite over; how lucky of you, not many... survive this far into the Tangled Woods, especially when they live so... far away. But enough of that! Let's celebrate your victory, friend!"

The fae motions you to follow him as he leads you through the weaving and dangerous brambles, completely at home, "First however, I imagine you're quite confused as to what exactly this invitation is all about; well no worries! I'm here to sort that out for you!"

August clears his throat and then continues, "As you know, the Riot of Rot is fast upon us, and Detroness decided to not only have the Noctis Clan celebrate it, but other dragons as well! You're one of the lucky few who've been selected to join us, of course!"

"But...." The fae adjusts his glasses, mirroring his subtle change in demeanor, "Since this is Shadow Flight territory, and we are a Shadow Clan, we're adding a little ol' twist of our own to the celebration."

"There will be prizes, no doubt about that! However, it won't be easy, you'll be competing against other dragons after all!"

You pose a question to the fae and he tilts his head in thought, "I'm not entirely sure. The invitations were magically, and randomly, handed out to dragons all across the land. It's possible some of them might have... less than pure intentions, but I wouldn't worry about it, friend! You've made it this far after all! What could possibly go wrong now that you're safe?"

Somehow, you don't like the sound of that, and August notices your expression, "Well, 'safe', especially in the Shadow Flight, is not as 'safe' in other flights," He mutters to himself.

"Now come on! Time to meet your competition!"

11751648_350.png

"Ah, you must be one of our guests, welcome. I hope your journey wasn't too harsh, if you're either thirsty or hungry there are refreshments over there, help yourself."

"Let me introduce myself; I am Detroness, leader of the Noctis Clan, and as August has probably informed you, this celebration of the Riot of Rot has a particular shadowy twist to it. Let me say this first, you're aren't in any real danger, unless you wander out beyond the safety of the clan's border after dusk. My mages inform me that mischievous ghosts and dangerous spirits are more active than usual during this time of the year; you are safe within the clan's territory, we have protective wards here to fend off the malicious spirits."

"Our main event is called 'Are you a Trick, or a Treat?', and we'll have all you with assigned roles and two teams; the Tricks and the Treats. The Tricks are supposed to defeat the Treats, while the Treats are supposed to eliminate the Tricks. Simple yes? Of course, there is a drawback: the Tricks are the only ones who will know who their teammates are, so Treats, be careful. The hearts of dragons can sometimes be darker than the shadows we live in, after all."

"The members of the Noctis Clan will monitor, and occasionally, offer pieces of information to the players, but be wary. We are of Shadow Flight, thus we are tricksters. Believe only half of what you see, and none of what you hear, little shadowlings."

"If you have any questions or concerns, please talk to either myself or August here. Now before we begin; don't forget to cross out your name on the list, so that we can check that everybody survived the journey here and if not, adjust accordingly."

"May the night bless you, and the shadows be your friend, because you don't truly know who is your friend and who isn't in this fateful and ghoulish month..."

General Rules/Information:

This is a Role Playing based Mafia Game! In order to find clues or hear advice from the Noctis Clan members, your dragon must interact with them!

Every Night/Day players can role play as their dragons, but only on ODD numbered DAYS, can players role-play as their familiar as well!

Familiars cannot speak to other familiars/dragons, besides the dragon they belong to! They can, however, interact with other familiars/dragons!

Respect other players, and myself during the game

Do not reveal game secrets if you're a Treat! If you are a Trick, then the only "secret" you'll know is who your fellow Tricks are! No more, no less.

If you need to go on hiatus for an extended period of time, please message me about it! Preferably in a PM and not a ping, otherwise, chances are it'll get lost in the sea of pings I'll probably get.

Do not alter the story through Role Play! (writing your death/another dragons death, making up clues, etc), those decisions are up to the host. You will be asked to delete your post/s if this happens!

When interacting with NPs, ping the host (me)!

When investigating a body, ping me with the slain dragon's name, and I will reveal the clues your role has discovered.

Clues can be anything; apparel, genes, familiars, even dialogue.

A body can only be investigated ONCE by any dragon, no matter the role! The Wise One will receive more clues/in-depth clues than any other role however.

During the Night Phase, the Tricks convene and decide which dragon they will target for that night! They may only choose one dragon to target through either unanimous vote, or majority vote of 6/7!

As a Trick/Treat and during the Night Phase, I will PM ALL PLAYERS with these two questions:

"Do you want to use your ability tonight?"
"If so, then who will be your target?"

Tricks CANNOT eliminate a Treat by using their abilities! Only by reaching a consensus on which Treat to target as a group, can the Tricks eliminate that Treat! The exception to this rule is the Trick, Death! If Death chooses to use their ability to eliminate any other player, they CANNOT participate in the consensus among the other Tricks that night!

If you're a Trick, then you're goal is to eliminate the Treats while not being caught by the Treats and working together with fellow Tricks!

If you're a Treat, you're goal is to find the Tricks before they eliminate you, but unlike the Tricks, you don't know who your fellow Treats are!

In order to reveal a Trick or Treat's role, there must be at least 6 votes against the same dragon!

When voting to reveal a dragon's role, ping me with the dragon's name you are choosing in bold!

After I have tallied all player's actions, I will ping EVERYONE about their dragon/familiar's current status (I.E. Natasha is unable to use her ability)
Etiquette Rules:

Respect yourself, others, and me please.

Standard roleplaying rules apply: No Mary/Gary Sues, No God Modding, etc.

Please do not change your dragons appearance once we begin; consistency is necessary.

You may involve your dragon's familiar but be warned, with every advantage comes a disadvantage

There's a 'Day' and 'Night' cycle to the game, and each phase is...

During the Day and Night Phase, players can actively post and interact with one another; roleplaying as their dragons, and their familiars during odd numbered days.

Please ping me with your vote as to who you'd like to reveal their identity when the time comes!

Once you've been either revealed or killed, you only have one post which will include your role and other relevant information.

Do not edit! It's very easy to hide mistakes and trip-ups this way! If you accidentally misspelled a word or didn't ping the right person, make another post immediately afterwords

If two dragons are tied for the vote, then neither of them will be revealed

Apologies for any confusion I might've caused you! If you have any questions please contact me through a PM or look through the Q&A section of this forum!
Roles:

Treats

The Commanding Spirit: Long ago, this dragon was a creature of power, command, and respect; now in the afterlife, they still possess that ability- may target one dragon per night and prevent them from using their role! This ability is ineffective against the Church Grim however. The Commanding Spirit cannot killed by the spirits of the Tangled Wood since this dragon is a spirit itself!

The Innocent One: A creature of such pure intentions that malicious intentions or actions will fail to affect this one 50% of the time, unless they are targeted by the Malicious Specter, in which case they have a 50% of either instant death or suffering from poison which will drain their health by 25% each night! The morning after the 4th night, the Innocent One will die of poison unless they are willing to barter with either the Alchemist or the Healer of the Noctis Clan.

The Soothsayer: Familiar with the presence of spirits, both innocent and malicious, this dragon may compel a spirit to truthfully reveal their identity but performing this ritual has three ill effects on the soothsayer: one, they cannot perform another ritual until 2 days after the first ritual.

Two, depending on what the spirit is aligned with may negatively or positively impact the soothsayer; and three, under the terms of the summoning a soothsayer is unable to outrightly announce the identity and alignment of the spirit but may drop hints to others if cunning enough.

The Soothsayer runs the risk of instant death if they either summon the Malicious Specter, the Akuma, the Fiend, or the Corrupted Spirit! The Soothsayer's ability does not work on both creatures and non-spirit entities, including 'Am I a Shadow as well?'

The Warrior: A creature bred and molded by war, death, sacrifice, and honor- if the Warrior has been targeted by the Tricks, there will be a 10% that the Warrior will survive the Tricks kill attempt, but will need to be found by their fellow Treats as soon as possible and then healed by the Noctis Clan's healer!

There is a 85% chance that the Warrior will bring a Trickster to the grave with them! There is a 45% of the Warrior leaving wounds on one of the other surviving Tricks if the Warrior lives or dies.

If a Treat accidentally targets the Warrior for an attack, the fellow Treat will be stunned, and unable to perform any actions/posts for an hour! The Warrior will remain unscathed from the misguided attack however.

The Skeleton in the Closet: Every three nights, this elusive secretive creature can evade other players and can keep their identity a secret from both Tricks and Treats, or hide and evade an attacker whether or not Trick or Treat!

The Creature on the Edge: A conflicted soul, this role may kill any other player every two nights, but if they kill a fellow Treat then they will lose themselves to their own insanity and commit suicide; if they successfully kill a Trick then they will live to fight another day.

The Iron Maiden: If attacked this dragon has 95% of surviving by trapping themselves in their own Iron Maiden, but the following day it will leave them severely wounded and it will be 95% easier to eliminate them, even during the day.

If the Iron Maiden is slain during the day, there will be a 25% chance that the evidence left behind by a Trick or Treat will be mistaken for the self-inflicted wounds caused by the Iron Maiden's defense.

The Creature of Chains: This dragon decorates itself with chains and can use them for a variety of things, but for this particular game, the Creature has a 95% chance of using its chains to snag another dragon's role and use it for its own whims for the night but only on odd numbered nights!

The Jack of all Trades, but Master of None!: This dragon has the ability to mimic other dragon's roles, and can mimic up to 3 dragons at once but will 75% less efficiency! If the Jack successfully mimics the Creature of Chains, they can mimic the other two roles with 25% more efficiency. However, be warned, if the Jack mistakenly selects 2 Tricks and 1 Treat, they run the risk of being caught by all Trick members! If the Jack is caught and slain by Trick members in this scenario, then the Tricks have a 10% of successful falsifying the evidence to blame a Treat!

The Wise One: This dragon has wisdom beyond its years, but even it cannot always tell truth from lies, it can however, stop a potential victim from being revealed during the day cycle but has a number limit as to how many times the Wise One can do this, and the limit is 7 times.

If the Wise One examines the body of a Treat who was slain by the Tricks, then the Wise One will gain more clues than any other dragon who would examine the body of their fellow Treat!

The Slight-of-Hand: A tricky fellow who's spent too much time, or maybe not enough, gambling. They know a thing or two about tipping the odds in their favor, or making their opponents odds plummet like a stone! On Even Numbered days, this role has one extra vote they can cast, and on Odd Numbered days, this role has two extra votes they can cast in order to reveal a dragon's role!

Am I A Shadow As Well?: This being is a bit confused as to what exactly it is, perhaps it is a spirit, perhaps it is a dragon. No one knows, not even itself. However this... flexibility has allowed this creature to stay alive if they are lost in the Tangled Woods at night, and they can help other Tricks or Treats if they are lost but they only have a 15% of successfully guiding the other player out of the woods. This role can stay with another lost player, whether or not they are a Trick or a Treat, and by staying close to them, increase their fellow player's chance of survival to 75% in the Tangled Woods.

The Church Grim: A wayward spirit neither benevolent or malicious whom has lost its way from its former charge. The Church Grim is a spirit that guards the graves of others and chases off grave diggers, and as you can image is well versed in death and all its devises. The Church Grim can choose to reveal the cause of death of any other Trick or Treat but is limited to using this ability only 7 times. This doesn't mean that the Grim cannot help search bodies however, and searching bodies as the Grim doesn't use their ability.

The Church Grim cannot be killed/harmed by Death. However, overtime, if the Church Grim is successfully targeted by Spirit Tricks for 3 Nights in a row in an attempt to eliminate the Grim, then the Grim will perish.

Getting ‘lost’ of ‘left behind’ in the Tangled Woods will not result in the Church Grim’s death by the spirits of the Tangled Wood, but they will remain lost and unable to be guided out of the woods by any other player during the Night Phase! Noctis Clan members can find the Grim during the Night or Day phase regardlessly, but must have a fellow player ask them to find the Grim.

It should be noted that the Church Grim cannot find anybody else who is lost in the Tangled Wood as well.

Tricks

The Fiend: A creature of deceit and mischievous intent, this dragon has a 85% chance of leading another unlucky soul to its doom in the Tangled Wood at night.

This ability has no effect on the "Church Grim", "Am I A Shadow As Well?", "The Commanding Spirit" due to these roles being immune to spirits of the Tangled Wood as they are 'spirits' as well.

If the Fiend is targets either "The Soothsayer" or "The Wise One" this 85% chance will drop down to 15% of luring the previous roles into the forest!

The Corrupted Spirit: Once a creature of pure intentions, now it serves its own wicked wicked ways and can corrupt others do so as well. This dragon can redirect a Treat or Trick's ability to any other dragon of their choosing every night, or may prevent them from killing or revealing this spirit but at the cost of not being able to use this ability for another three nights.

The Corrupted Spirit's ability does not work against "The Church Grim" or "The Commanding Spirit", and if they target both of these Treats for two consecutive nights, there will be a 65% of being discovered by either or both of those two roles!

The Ace in the Hole: Unlike the Slight-of-Hand, this dragon takes bigger risks, and yields bigger rewards. This dragon has the ability to alter who is revealed entirely either by redirecting it upon a fellow Trick or a Treat, or, by destroying all votes, which will waste the Wise One's limited number of turns if they choose to use that ability! There is a 80% risk that the Ace in the Hole revealing who they are in altering the votes, and a 90% of being discovered if they choose to destroy all the votes entirely!

Death: Ever night they may kill a Treat or Trick, but they will leave evidence in their wake. Death will be immediately revealed if the Church Grim searches any of Death’s victim, whether it be it Trick or Treat.

The Akuma: A malicious spirit that seeks the death of others for no purpose but to gain power!

If the Akuma targets a Treat, specifically a non-spirit Treat, then this role has a 55% chance of killing that Treat! If the Akuma targets a Spirit Treat, then both spirits will be weakened by the encounter!

If the Akuma succeeds in killing a non-spirit Treat, then their success rate will increase by 5% each night the Akuma successfully kills a non-spirit Treat! If the Akuma targets a Spirit Treat, then their success rate will return to 55% of successfully killing a non-spirit Treat.

The Malicious Specter: A spirit of wrathful vengeance, the Specter has the ability to obscure evidence that a dragon may examine during the Day! The Specter can individually target either The Soothsayer or the Innocent One, but only these two roles will be instantly killed or poisoned if the Specter gets lucky enough to guess who these players are.

If instant death occurs with these two Treats, there is 25% of the specter leaving evidence. The Specter's ability has no effect on "The Commanding Spirit" and "The Church Grim".

The Soulless: A dragon without a soul, while still living, is immune to all affects 75% of the time.
2v32at4.jpg
[center][font=courier new][color=purple][size=4]Prizes: Where you place will be determined by how long your dragon lives! Extra prizes may be awarded.[/font] [color=purple][b]First Place: [/b] One Traditionally Drawn Dragon (Full Body) of Your Choosing [item=cheerful residue][item=Runaway Rotclaw][item=Infectionist's Sash][item=Gilded Decorative Chest]x2[item=Iron Treasure Chest]x2 [color=purple][b]Second Place:[/b] One Traditionally Drawn Headshot of the Dragon of Your Choosing [item=Shattered Serpent][item=Gilded Decorative Chest][item=Iron Treasure Chest]x2[item=Ecdysis Chest][item=Celadon Arm Silks] [color=purple][b]Third Place: [/b] [item=GoldThroated Sparrow][item=Iron Treasure Chest][item=Rusted Treasure Chest][item=Broken Penny Jar][item=Teardrop Pearl Pendant] [color=purple][b][u]Latent Buffs[/b][/u] [item=Earthen Might Fragment][item=Enamor][item=Mana Bolt] [color=purple][b]For the very first victim of the game![/b] Congratulations! Here are some trinkets to help you and your dragons train in the coliseum! In probably no time, you can improve that glass jaw of yours to be a diamond jaw instead! [color=purple][u][b]Something's under my bed...[/u] [/b] [item=Haunted Stone Orb] [color=purple][b]For the first Spirit Trick who successfully kills a Treat on their own![/b] Congratulations! You won lots, and lots of Haunted Stone Orbs! Now, don't you think you should, I don't know, be a little concerned if these orbs are the reasoning all that [i]supernatural[/i] racket is going on in your lair? [u][b]It's so dangerous... but so fluffy and soft![/u][/b] [item=Faded Shadowbinder Effigy] [color=purple][b]For the Trick who was as cunning and devious as the Shadowbinder herself that you resorted to the betraying your own fellow Tricks to get ahead in the end![/b] Congratulations! You won a couple of Faded Shadowbinder Effigies! A wondrous, soft, and strangely ironic reminder of the time you participated in the "game", Are You A Trick, or a Treat? [i]Wait a second...? Are the effigies' button eyes following you?! [/i] [u][b]Green With Envy? Ha! I don't think so![/b][/u] [item=Emerald Ring] [color=purple][b]For the Treat who was the very last surviving Treat of all Hallows Eve to brave against all those malicious and cunning Tricks![/b] Congratulations! You won a couple of Emerald Rings! All your pals will be positively envious of you now! ;D [color=purple][u][b]Familiarity breeds Contempt? Maybe...[/u][/b] [color=purple][b]For the player who used their familiar in the most unorthodox way in the game![/b] [item=Black Iron Creeper][item=Snow Streak][item=Chalcedony Snipper][item=Brilliant Psywurm][item=Sickle Kamaitachi] [color=purple]Congratulations! You gained a couple of familiars for your lair! [s]They are homeless since their previous owners did die...[/s] Hopefully they won't eat you out of house and home! ...or hold a grudge for being partially responsible for either killing their previous owners or allowing them to die. [font=courier new]A big 'Thank You!' to the following donator/s: @Vipera @superjubes @Kishu [/size]Feel free to donate towards these main prizes, or donate smaller and possibly mischievous ones as well! I'm planning for everyone to get a prize after the games done after al!
Prizes:

Where you place will be determined by how long your dragon lives! Extra prizes may be awarded.

First Place:

One Traditionally Drawn Dragon (Full Body) of Your Choosing
Cheerful Residue Runaway Rotclaw Infectionist's Sash Gilded Decorative Chest x2 Iron Treasure Chest x2

Second Place:

One Traditionally Drawn Headshot of the Dragon of Your Choosing
Shattered Serpent Gilded Decorative Chest Iron Treasure Chest x2 Ecdysis Chest Celadon Arm Silks

Third Place:

Iron Treasure Chest Rusted Treasure Chest Broken Penny Jar Teardrop Pearl Pendant

Latent Buffs

Earthen Might Fragment Enamor Mana Bolt

For the very first victim of the game!

Congratulations! Here are some trinkets to help you and your dragons train in the coliseum! In probably no time, you can improve that glass jaw of yours to be a diamond jaw instead!

Something's under my bed...

Haunted Stone Orb

For the first Spirit Trick who successfully kills a Treat on their own!

Congratulations! You won lots, and lots of Haunted Stone Orbs! Now, don't you think you should, I don't know, be a little concerned if these orbs are the reasoning all that supernatural racket is going on in your lair?

It's so dangerous... but so fluffy and soft!

Faded Shadowbinder Effigy

For the Trick who was as cunning and devious as the Shadowbinder herself that you resorted to the betraying your own fellow Tricks to get ahead in the end!

Congratulations! You won a couple of Faded Shadowbinder Effigies! A wondrous, soft, and strangely ironic reminder of the time you participated in the "game", Are You A Trick, or a Treat?

Wait a second...? Are the effigies' button eyes following you?!

Green With Envy? Ha! I don't think so!

Emerald Ring

For the Treat who was the very last surviving Treat of all Hallows Eve to brave against all those malicious and cunning Tricks!

Congratulations! You won a couple of Emerald Rings! All your pals will be positively envious of you now! ;D

Familiarity breeds Contempt? Maybe...

For the player who used their familiar in the most unorthodox way in the game!

Black Iron Creeper Snow Streak Chalcedony Snipper Brilliant Psywurm Sickle Kamaitachi

Congratulations! You gained a couple of familiars for your lair! They are homeless since their previous owners did die... Hopefully they won't eat you out of house and home! ...or hold a grudge for being partially responsible for either killing their previous owners or allowing them to die.

A big 'Thank You!' to the following donator/s:

@Vipera
@superjubes
@Kishu

Feel free to donate towards these main prizes, or donate smaller and possibly mischievous ones as well! I'm planning for everyone to get a prize after the games done after al!
2v32at4.jpg
[center][font=courier new][color=purple][size=4]Attendance List: [sub][u]MrFattymccatcat[/u] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/35387/3538663_350.png[/img] Name: Mizore Description: Mizore might look intimidating but she is extremely shy. She speaks rarely, and when she does the sentences are short and soft. She doesnt like to talk about her past, as you can tell from her appearance those arent happy memories for her. Mizore always travels with her best and only friend glacia: an ice sprite. Familiar: Ice Sprite [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/2623.png[/img] [u]Nidd5555[/u] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/148661/14866005_350.png[/img] Name: Griddioom Description: Griddioom is a fun, silly dragon that isn't afraid of making a fool out of her self, so she will say anything and everything that comes to her head. Griddioom is a caring dragon and likes making new friends! On the contrary of popular belief Griddioom can actually be wise though it usually doesn't last long. Familiar: Corundum Chameleon [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/6605.png[/img] [u]Agrina[/u] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/165191/16519092_350.png[/img] Name: Lavender Description: Lavender is a snarky, sarcastic dragon who likes to trick people and lead them astray. He is also a healer, and that proves useful in skirmishes with monsters, however, he has never fought in any battles. He has a Chimera who is fiercely loyal to him, whose name is Snakebite. Familiar: Chimera [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/361.png[/img] [u]Kanariah[/u] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/157770/15776973_350.png[/img] Name: Forest Description: Forest is the defender of the clan, he does whatever he can do to protect his lovely home. He is well known for being the strongest in his clan. Many people don't see him around, but they all know he is here somewhere, protecting them all. He may look intimidating but he is actually a gentle giant. All of the hatchlings love him and he loves them back. His overall personality is kind, gentle, a big bundle of love, but can be vicious and very violent to suspicious people and/or intruders Familiar: Timber Tender [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/10537.png[/img] [u]Haven[/u] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/173030/17302904_350.png[/img] Name: Umbra Description: Umbra comes from a long line of Plague dragons who have specialized in a disease that causes their scales to rot and fall off. Now why would they want that? Because this disease also causes a reaction upon being exposed to light where the host undergoes a metamorphosis that allows them to grow new scales using the latent magic in the air. These new scales depend on the kind of magic, and reflect that element in their color. Umbra's clan specialize in spying using this technique. Umbra is one of the youngest dragons to complete her pilgrimage to gain her new scales. When she left Plague in the dead of a moonless night, she was still but a young dragon. She had hoped to find her cousin who had dedicated himself to Light. Instead she grew tired partway and found herself stuck in the dark of the Tangled Wood. It wasn't until she happened upon a grove of glowshrooms that the second phase of the Scalerot was triggered and she was reborn into a dragon more befitting the Shadow colors. She has since engrained herself within the ranks and is working on raising in rank so as to be nearer the Shadowbinder. Umbra is a a quick witted dragon whose pride has caused bitterness to grow within her heart. Because of her youth, she feels conflicted about her mission, but at the same time desperate to prove herself. On the outside, many might find her to be a bit cold. She goes through the motions of being a shadow, but at times she comes off as malevolent instead of playful. Many find her to be a poor liar, but whether that is true or not is anybody's guess. Familiar: Irradiated Astronomer [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/3176.png[/img] Familiar Description: Unnamed irradiated astronomer? It doesn't... Seem to do anything? Sometimes Umbra can be seen murmuring to it. [u]CrystalClaw[/u] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/162285/16228495_350.png[/img] Name: Pezzo Description: Pezzo is a gentle giant, he may be intimidating at first but once you get to know him he's a true friend and loyal companion. Though, on his visit to the mansion, who knows, but maybe a dark shadow might have slipped into his mindscape?... Familiar: Glowing Pocket Mouse [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/341.png[/img] [u]Nesoi[/u] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/162880/16287906_350.png[/img] Name: Ouija Description: Ouija is an untrustworthy and malicious individual who's true intentions are unknown. Her own clan don't know much about her, apart from her name and it seems the only reason she stays is for food and shelter. Always watching from the shadows, she knows much more than she lets on. Although it may seem like she despises other dragons and chooses to avoid them, she in fact loves every single one of them, expecially the unpredictable, each one of them a new game to play, a new puzzle to try and solve, a new code to crack. If asked a question she will always tell the truth, unless it will effect her, although she will bend the truth and won't tell the whole story. Often she will talk in riddles and will use metaphors, codes or phrases long forgotten. As sinister and evasive as she may be, there is always some truth within her words. Familiar: Currently N/A Familiar Description: N/A [u]Hanoverian23[/u] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/129428/12942765_350.png[/img] Name: Magnesium Description: Magnesium is very cheerful and friendly. He loves to play games of all kinds, no exceptions. While he enjoys the company of others and loves when everyone is happy and smiling, he does not particularly care if he treads on anyone's toes. It's hard to please everyone, so why bother trying? Familiar: Grey River Flight Familiar Description: Tiburn's a sweet, playful otter. He's a little shy at first but warms quickly. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/353.png[/img] [u]ophician[/u] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/146343/14634287_350.png[/img] Name: Morgan Description: Morgan is first and foremost a scientist, utilizing her skills to create potions and draughts to save a dragon's life on the battlefield -- though not always. Even if a lot of her inventions go wrong, a good amount of them are right as well, and the joy of discovery is all that counts. She frets without needing to and stresses herself just because she wants to see how she works under pressure, and it gives her something to do. The firstborn daughter of a famous healer, she has the same desire to help heal others as well. Because of this, she's brusque and impatient, having no time for anyone who doesn't know what they're doing. She's endlessly frustrated at herself for not perfecting anything at first glance, but she's working on it. Familiar: Brush Dodo Familiar Description: Her familiar, who she has affectionately nicknamed Amadeus, is one smart dodo. He can understand her speech and often makes trips to the pharmacy for her ingredients. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/2781.png[/img] [u]VNyx[/u] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/159802/15980109_350.png[/img] Name: Phish Description: He is a little fluffy oddball, sometimes slow but nonetheless fluff! He is the third in his family of five so he was the middle child. Phish is a gigantic dork, that has almost no temper. Though those that came across it would've never guessed some dark aura's around Phish he is a delight to be around! Familiar: Familiar Description: Everyone in the clan was surprised in different ranges. They never thought sweet Phish would take the venomous croc, but he had proven himself worthy. The croc's name is Wisehart. Wise hart is a snappy croc who is the most sarcastic bunch in the clan's familiars. Though he is tamed as a mouse with Phish, he jumps out at intruders and snaps at them. Clearly not a guy to work with, much less live with. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/1672.png[/img] [u]CodeMaster[/u] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/168641/16864008_350.png[/img] Name: Storm Description: Storm just wishes to find adventure in his life and it finally came true. The curious imperial runs the factory in his lair. He then got bored and decided to do something. Familiar: N/A [u]tigressRising[/u] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/141020/14101968_350.png[/img] Name: Obsidian Description: Obsidian is a fast-talking, wise-cracking smart-aleck Ridgeback. There's more to him than that, though - he's the lead Familiar Caretaker in his clan, and knows lots about familiar care and trivia. He gushes over every familiar he sees, and the majority love him in return. He rarely travels without his trusty Scaleback familiar Spike, who is mean-tempered, smelly, and utterly devoted to Obsidian. But most dragons agree that the weirdest thing about him is his...gift. Like most Water dragons, Obsidian inherited the gift of foresight and prophecy. His manifested as the ability to see and break the fourth wall. As such, he sometimes makes references that make no sense to other dragons, but made be recognized by other beings not within this universe. Familiar: Scaleback Familiar: Name is Spike [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/820.png[/img] [u]LogicalAnalyst47[/u] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/156286/15628581_350.png[/img] Name: Akki Description: Akki is an. . . odd dragon. She doesn't care for how others feel, only for her pearl. No matter what happens, she will make sure her pearl remains unscathed, despite personal injury. Akki tends not to start conversations unless they concern her pearl. Essentially, an unsociable dragon who cares for nothing but her pearl. Familiar: N/A Familiar Description: N/A [u]mirrordescent[/u] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/92266/9226541_350.png[/img] Name: Satreon Description: Satreon is social, excitable, and adventurous. His enthusiasm, unfortunately, often gets him in trouble. Still, while he's doesn't possess stellar foresight, he's pretty good at getting himself out of trouble once it happens. Familiar: Blacktalon Striker Familiar Description: His familiar is a hardworking and reliable Blacktalon Striker. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/6334.png[/img] [u]Kirrandria[/u] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/107235/10723428_350.png[/img] Name: QuickSilver Description: The younger of two sisters, Quicksilver is the smaller and more adventurous of the two. Wherever she leads, her bigger sister is likely to be behind - with, it seems, the exception of this place. The bigger golden Guardian is nowhere to be found. Being a small Guardian, Quicksilver has taken to using magic to fight rather than brute strength. Although her eyes show her to be a Water dragon (and she can forsee future events like one, too!), she appears to have been touched by Shadow. Occasionally, cracks of pale silver light can be seen under her scales. Familiar: N/A Familiar Description: N/A
Attendance List:

MrFattymccatcat
3538663_350.png
Name: Mizore
Description: Mizore might look intimidating but she is extremely shy. She speaks rarely, and when she does the sentences are short and soft. She doesnt like to talk about her past, as you can tell from her appearance those arent happy memories for her. Mizore always travels with her best and only friend glacia: an ice sprite.
Familiar: Ice Sprite
2623.png

Nidd5555
14866005_350.png
Name: Griddioom
Description: Griddioom is a fun, silly dragon that isn't afraid of making a fool out of her self, so she will say anything and everything that comes to her head. Griddioom is a caring dragon and likes making new friends! On the contrary of popular belief Griddioom can actually be wise though it usually doesn't last long.
Familiar: Corundum Chameleon
6605.png

Agrina
16519092_350.png
Name: Lavender
Description: Lavender is a snarky, sarcastic dragon who likes to trick people and lead them astray. He is also a healer, and that proves useful in skirmishes with monsters, however, he has never fought in any battles. He has a Chimera who is fiercely loyal to him, whose name is Snakebite.
Familiar: Chimera
361.png

Kanariah
15776973_350.png
Name: Forest
Description: Forest is the defender of the clan, he does whatever he can do to protect his lovely home. He is well known for being the strongest in his clan. Many people don't see him around, but they all know he is here somewhere, protecting them all. He may look intimidating but he is actually a gentle giant. All of the hatchlings love him and he loves them back. His overall personality is kind, gentle, a big bundle of love, but can be vicious and very violent to suspicious people and/or intruders
Familiar: Timber Tender
10537.png

Haven
17302904_350.png
Name: Umbra
Description: Umbra comes from a long line of Plague dragons who have specialized in a disease that causes their scales to rot and fall off. Now why would they want that? Because this disease also causes a reaction upon being exposed to light where the host undergoes a metamorphosis that allows them to grow new scales using the latent magic in the air. These new scales depend on the kind of magic, and reflect that element in their color. Umbra's clan specialize in spying using this technique.

Umbra is one of the youngest dragons to complete her pilgrimage to gain her new scales. When she left Plague in the dead of a moonless night, she was still but a young dragon. She had hoped to find her cousin who had dedicated himself to Light. Instead she grew tired partway and found herself stuck in the dark of the Tangled Wood. It wasn't until she happened upon a grove of glowshrooms that the second phase of the Scalerot was triggered and she was reborn into a dragon more befitting the Shadow colors. She has since engrained herself within the ranks and is working on raising in rank so as to be nearer the Shadowbinder.

Umbra is a a quick witted dragon whose pride has caused bitterness to grow within her heart. Because of her youth, she feels conflicted about her mission, but at the same time desperate to prove herself. On the outside, many might find her to be a bit cold. She goes through the motions of being a shadow, but at times she comes off as malevolent instead of playful. Many find her to be a poor liar, but whether that is true or not is anybody's guess.
Familiar: Irradiated Astronomer
3176.png
Familiar Description: Unnamed irradiated astronomer?
It doesn't... Seem to do anything? Sometimes Umbra can be seen murmuring to it.

CrystalClaw
16228495_350.png
Name: Pezzo
Description: Pezzo is a gentle giant, he may be intimidating at first but once you get to know him he's a true friend and loyal companion. Though, on his visit to the mansion, who knows, but maybe a dark shadow might have slipped into his mindscape?...
Familiar: Glowing Pocket Mouse
341.png

Nesoi
16287906_350.png
Name: Ouija
Description: Ouija is an untrustworthy and malicious individual who's true intentions are unknown. Her own clan don't know much about her, apart from her name and it seems the only reason she stays is for food and shelter. Always watching from the shadows, she knows much more than she lets on. Although it may seem like she despises other dragons and chooses to avoid them, she in fact loves every single one of them, expecially the unpredictable, each one of them a new game to play, a new puzzle to try and solve, a new code to crack. If asked a question she will always tell the truth, unless it will effect her, although she will bend the truth and won't tell the whole story. Often she will talk in riddles and will use metaphors, codes or phrases long forgotten. As sinister and evasive as she may be, there is always some truth within her words.
Familiar: Currently N/A
Familiar Description: N/A

Hanoverian23
12942765_350.png
Name: Magnesium
Description: Magnesium is very cheerful and friendly. He loves to play games of all kinds, no exceptions. While he enjoys the company of others and loves when everyone is happy and smiling, he does not particularly care if he treads on anyone's toes. It's hard to please everyone, so why bother trying?
Familiar: Grey River Flight
Familiar Description: Tiburn's a sweet, playful otter. He's a little shy at first but warms quickly.
353.png

ophician
14634287_350.png
Name: Morgan
Description: Morgan is first and foremost a scientist, utilizing her skills to create potions and draughts to save a dragon's life on the battlefield -- though not always. Even if a lot of her inventions go wrong, a good amount of them are right as well, and the joy of discovery is all that counts. She frets without needing to and stresses herself just because she wants to see how she works under pressure, and it gives her something to do.

The firstborn daughter of a famous healer, she has the same desire to help heal others as well. Because of this, she's brusque and impatient, having no time for anyone who doesn't know what they're doing. She's endlessly frustrated at herself for not perfecting anything at first glance, but she's working on it.
Familiar: Brush Dodo
Familiar Description: Her familiar, who she has affectionately nicknamed Amadeus, is one smart dodo. He can understand her speech and often makes trips to the pharmacy for her ingredients.
2781.png

VNyx
15980109_350.png
Name: Phish
Description: He is a little fluffy oddball, sometimes slow but nonetheless fluff! He is the third in his family of five so he was the middle child. Phish is a gigantic dork, that has almost no temper. Though those that came across it would've never guessed some dark aura's around Phish he is a delight to be around!
Familiar:
Familiar Description: Everyone in the clan was surprised in different ranges. They never thought sweet Phish would take the venomous croc, but he had proven himself worthy. The croc's name is Wisehart.
Wise hart is a snappy croc who is the most sarcastic bunch in the clan's familiars. Though he is tamed as a mouse with Phish, he jumps out at intruders and snaps at them. Clearly not a guy to work with, much less live with.
1672.png

CodeMaster
16864008_350.png
Name: Storm
Description: Storm just wishes to find adventure in his life and it finally came true. The curious imperial runs the factory in his lair. He then got bored and decided to do something.
Familiar: N/A

tigressRising
14101968_350.png
Name: Obsidian
Description: Obsidian is a fast-talking, wise-cracking smart-aleck Ridgeback. There's more to him than that, though - he's the lead Familiar Caretaker in his clan, and knows lots about familiar care and trivia. He gushes over every familiar he sees, and the majority love him in return. He rarely travels without his trusty Scaleback familiar Spike, who is mean-tempered, smelly, and utterly devoted to Obsidian. But most dragons agree that the weirdest thing about him is his...gift. Like most Water dragons, Obsidian inherited the gift of foresight and prophecy. His manifested as the ability to see and break the fourth wall. As such, he sometimes makes references that make no sense to other dragons, but made be recognized by other beings not within this universe.
Familiar: Scaleback
Familiar: Name is Spike
820.png

LogicalAnalyst47
15628581_350.png
Name: Akki
Description: Akki is an. . . odd dragon. She doesn't care for how others feel, only for her pearl. No matter what happens, she will make sure her pearl remains unscathed, despite personal injury. Akki tends not to start conversations unless they concern her pearl. Essentially, an unsociable dragon who cares for nothing but her pearl.

mirrordescent
9226541_350.png
Name: Satreon
Description: Satreon is social, excitable, and adventurous. His enthusiasm, unfortunately, often gets him in trouble. Still, while he's doesn't possess stellar foresight, he's pretty good at getting himself out of trouble once it happens.
Familiar: Blacktalon Striker
Familiar Description: His familiar is a hardworking and reliable Blacktalon Striker.
6334.png

Kirrandria
10723428_350.png
Name: QuickSilver
Description: The younger of two sisters, Quicksilver is the smaller and more adventurous of the two. Wherever she leads, her bigger sister is likely to be behind - with, it seems, the exception of this place. The bigger golden Guardian is nowhere to be found. Being a small Guardian, Quicksilver has taken to using magic to fight rather than brute strength. Although her eyes show her to be a Water dragon (and she can forsee future events like one, too!), she appears to have been touched by Shadow. Occasionally, cracks of pale silver light can be seen under her scales.
2v32at4.jpg
[center][font=courier new][color=black][size=4]Eliminated/Revealed: [b]Eliminated:[/b] [s][u]CrazyRedFire[/u] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/165101/16510021_350.png[/img] Name: Corvo Description: Corvo use to be the royal bodyguard of an empress whom he loved but this all changed when she was slain by a master assassin. With his love lost to him, Corvo has become an assassin in turn to hunt down the dragon who killed her and protect what little he has left. He's a quieter individual with sharp eyes and ears. He walks in silence and can blend into the shadows easily. There are rumors that says he practices dark magics that aid him in his dark dealings but no one knows for sure what the truth is. Despite his mystery, Corvo is a pretty chill guy when it comes down to it and he tends to have a good sense of humor as well. Ironically, he tends to be rather clumsy half the time despite his obvious skills in stealth and deadliness. Familiar: Sakura Owl Familiar Description: No one this sure what this owl's name is but Corvo has been seen whispering to it. Perhaps it carries messages for him? But who are the messages for and what are they regarding? [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/598.png[/img][/s] [s][u]Lalona[/u] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/173572/17357194_350.png[/img] Name: Ecanus Description: Ecanus has both a good side and a bad side, and if I were you I wouldn't try getting on his bad side. He has had quite a...terrible past. But don't worry, he's patient and doesn't lose his temper too easily, so it's pretty uncommon to see him snap and become violent (yes, once he loses his "chill", he becomes violent and it's sort of hard to get him to calm down). But he will never hurt any of his clan members, he is devoted to protect them. But if you're a threat to them, he will get rid of you. Okay, enough talking about his negative side! As mentioned, he's patient. He's also quite the gentlemen, when he's calm he's gentle and sweet. He tells the best stories, and he tells the best jokes (he's quite the comedian (;). He also only speaks the truth...most of the time. Familiar: Ruby Webwing Familiar Description: Ruby is Ecanus's loyal companion! Ecanus has once found an abandoned nest of Ruby Webwings in one of his battles, sadly there was only one surviving chick. He took care of her until she was fully grown and attended to release her once she was fully trained to hunt for food, was fully grown and ready to live on her own. When he did release her, she only came back. She is now one of the few things that keep him chill when he's about to lose his sanity or temper. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/408.png[/img][/s] [b]Revealed:[/b] [s][u]superjubes[/u] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/31916/3191536_350.png[/img] Name: Seafoam Description: Reckless and hardheaded, he lost his mother when he was still a baby. He has become prudent and it is hard to earn his trust. He tends to watch from a far and osen't like getting involved. Familiar: Snarling Mimc Familiar Description: Seafoam got Zerg when was a few weeks old. Zerg has the mission to protect Seafoam under any circumstances! [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/7697.png[/img][/s] [s][u]ClockworkEclipse[/u] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/122330/12232994_350.png[/img] Name: Locke Description: Locke is a dragon that despises the common filth of the world. It is the opposite of her one true passion: beauty. Such fiends to have created oil and muck would be better off dead, in her opinion. She had always shared a connection with her twin brother, Shocke, due to an unfortunate accident involving archaic magic and the Wyrmwound. It is like their minds are one, with two voices to tell what is right and wrong, though each opinion differs. She always had her brother's voice to talk to her, and he always had her. However, a scarring turn of events changed the two siblings for the rest of their lives. Their minds had been broken in ways that could not be fixed. Locke may appear to be another Coatl obsessed with her crimson silks, but don't let that fool you. Her mind isn't as whole as one would think... Familiar: Velvet Floracat [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/4882.png[/img][/s] [s][u]Kishu[/u] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/60653/6065281_350.png[/img] Name: Vido Description: Vido is my second in command. He's rather clever, and loves to tinker with objects when he gets the chance to. He mainly keeps to himself, and only relies on people he trusts. He's very good at defense, however he isn't as good at offense. His familiar is a Salve Kamaitachi. Familiar: Salve Kamaitachi [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/1363.png[/img][/s]
Eliminated/Revealed:

Eliminated:

CrazyRedFire
16510021_350.png
Name: Corvo
Description: Corvo use to be the royal bodyguard of an empress whom he loved but this all changed when she was slain by a master assassin. With his love lost to him, Corvo has become an assassin in turn to hunt down the dragon who killed her and protect what little he has left. He's a quieter individual with sharp eyes and ears. He walks in silence and can blend into the shadows easily. There are rumors that says he practices dark magics that aid him in his dark dealings but no one knows for sure what the truth is. Despite his mystery, Corvo is a pretty chill guy when it comes down to it and he tends to have a good sense of humor as well. Ironically, he tends to be rather clumsy half the time despite his obvious skills in stealth and deadliness.
Familiar: Sakura Owl
Familiar Description: No one this sure what this owl's name is but Corvo has been seen whispering to it. Perhaps it carries messages for him? But who are the messages for and what are they regarding?
598.png

Lalona
17357194_350.png
Name: Ecanus
Description: Ecanus has both a good side and a bad side, and if I were you I wouldn't try getting on his bad side. He has had quite a...terrible past. But don't worry, he's patient and doesn't lose his temper too easily, so it's pretty uncommon to see him snap and become violent (yes, once he loses his "chill", he becomes violent and it's sort of hard to get him to calm down). But he will never hurt any of his clan members, he is devoted to protect them. But if you're a threat to them, he will get rid of you. Okay, enough talking about his negative side! As mentioned, he's patient. He's also quite the gentlemen, when he's calm he's gentle and sweet. He tells the best stories, and he tells the best jokes (he's quite the comedian (;). He also only speaks the truth...most of the time.
Familiar: Ruby Webwing
Familiar Description: Ruby is Ecanus's loyal companion! Ecanus has once found an abandoned nest of Ruby Webwings in one of his battles, sadly there was only one surviving chick. He took care of her until she was fully grown and attended to release her once she was fully trained to hunt for food, was fully grown and ready to live on her own. When he did release her, she only came back. She is now one of the few things that keep him chill when he's about to lose his sanity or temper.
408.png

Revealed:

superjubes
3191536_350.png
Name: Seafoam
Description: Reckless and hardheaded, he lost his mother when he was still a baby. He has become prudent and it is hard to earn his trust. He tends to watch from a far and osen't like getting involved.
Familiar: Snarling Mimc
Familiar Description: Seafoam got Zerg when was a few weeks old. Zerg has the mission to protect Seafoam under any circumstances!
7697.png

ClockworkEclipse
12232994_350.png
Name: Locke
Description: Locke is a dragon that despises the common filth of the world. It is the opposite of her one true passion: beauty. Such fiends to have created oil and muck would be better off dead, in her opinion. She had always shared a connection with her twin brother, Shocke, due to an unfortunate accident involving archaic magic and the Wyrmwound. It is like their minds are one, with two voices to tell what is right and wrong, though each opinion differs. She always had her brother's voice to talk to her, and he always had her. However, a scarring turn of events changed the two siblings for the rest of their lives. Their minds had been broken in ways that could not be fixed. Locke may appear to be another Coatl obsessed with her crimson silks, but don't let that fool you. Her mind isn't as whole as one would think...
Familiar: Velvet Floracat
4882.png

Kishu
6065281_350.png
Name: Vido
Description: Vido is my second in command. He's rather clever, and loves to tinker with objects when he gets the chance to. He mainly keeps to himself, and only relies on people he trusts. He's very good at defense, however he isn't as good at offense. His familiar is a Salve Kamaitachi.
Familiar: Salve Kamaitachi
1363.png
2v32at4.jpg
Q&A

Q: How are we supposed to know which role we have?

A: I will privately message you all of your roles, and record them so that if either you or I forget, I can reference that list

Q: How long is each cycle?

A: The standard length is... However, that could change depending how active players are.

Q: When does each cycle begin?

A: That will change depending on my schedule, but I'll try to keep it consistent at the same time

Q: What happens if we start later than usual in a cycle?

A: We'll proceed as normal and add on the hours that we lost earlier that round; I'll keep a little log as to when each cycle starts/stops so I can keep track of it.

Q: Can I change the appearance of my dragon?

A: You cannot remove or add apparel to or from your dragon. You can, however, message me before the game begins about what pieces of apparel you're having your dragon will wear and I'll give you two days IRL to assemble their wardrobe. After that, no more apparel changes can be made! In the attendance list, I will make notes about what sort of apparel you plan to have your dragon wearing!

Q: Can I change my dragon's familiar?

A: No, players will need consistency for the game to run smoothly.

Q: Are we allowed to form alliances?

A: Treats/Tricks are allowed to form alliances in the actual role play game, but Treats do not know who's a Trick or a Treat, so it's somewhat a double edged sword. You CANNOT however, form alliances outside of the game, such as messaging another player and asking what role they are/giving away your role.

Example of what's allowed: "Hey Natasha, want to be my friend?" "Sure August!"

Example of what's NOT allowed in this thread or in PMs: "Hey. Psst~ Detroness, what's your role?" "Oh! I'm a such-and-such, you?"
Q&A

Q: How are we supposed to know which role we have?

A: I will privately message you all of your roles, and record them so that if either you or I forget, I can reference that list

Q: How long is each cycle?

A: The standard length is... However, that could change depending how active players are.

Q: When does each cycle begin?

A: That will change depending on my schedule, but I'll try to keep it consistent at the same time

Q: What happens if we start later than usual in a cycle?

A: We'll proceed as normal and add on the hours that we lost earlier that round; I'll keep a little log as to when each cycle starts/stops so I can keep track of it.

Q: Can I change the appearance of my dragon?

A: You cannot remove or add apparel to or from your dragon. You can, however, message me before the game begins about what pieces of apparel you're having your dragon will wear and I'll give you two days IRL to assemble their wardrobe. After that, no more apparel changes can be made! In the attendance list, I will make notes about what sort of apparel you plan to have your dragon wearing!

Q: Can I change my dragon's familiar?

A: No, players will need consistency for the game to run smoothly.

Q: Are we allowed to form alliances?

A: Treats/Tricks are allowed to form alliances in the actual role play game, but Treats do not know who's a Trick or a Treat, so it's somewhat a double edged sword. You CANNOT however, form alliances outside of the game, such as messaging another player and asking what role they are/giving away your role.

Example of what's allowed: "Hey Natasha, want to be my friend?" "Sure August!"

Example of what's NOT allowed in this thread or in PMs: "Hey. Psst~ Detroness, what's your role?" "Oh! I'm a such-and-such, you?"
2v32at4.jpg
Pinging Preferences:

Players who prefer to be pinged for everything: Lalona, superjubes, Haven, LogicalAnalyst47, Kishu, Kirrandria

Players who prefer to be pinged for character interactions: ClockworkEclipse, Karaniah, CrazyRedFire, Nesoi, Haven, tigressRising, Nidd5555

Players who prefer to be pinged for clues: CrystalClaw, tigressRising, Nesoi, Nidd5555, Agrina

Players who prefer to be pinged by me for updates: ClockworkEclipse, CrystalClaw, Karaniah, CrazyRedFire, Nesoi, Haven, tigressRising, Haven, Nidd5555, Agrina

Players who prefer to be pinged not at all:

Players who'd like to be pinged by me after they die: tigressRising, ClockworkEclipse, superjubes, Nidd5555, Agrina
Pinging Preferences:

Players who prefer to be pinged for everything: Lalona, superjubes, Haven, LogicalAnalyst47, Kishu, Kirrandria

Players who prefer to be pinged for character interactions: ClockworkEclipse, Karaniah, CrazyRedFire, Nesoi, Haven, tigressRising, Nidd5555

Players who prefer to be pinged for clues: CrystalClaw, tigressRising, Nesoi, Nidd5555, Agrina

Players who prefer to be pinged by me for updates: ClockworkEclipse, CrystalClaw, Karaniah, CrazyRedFire, Nesoi, Haven, tigressRising, Haven, Nidd5555, Agrina

Players who prefer to be pinged not at all:

Players who'd like to be pinged by me after they die: tigressRising, ClockworkEclipse, superjubes, Nidd5555, Agrina
2v32at4.jpg
M E G A P I N G L I S T

Players! Please do not use this list unless you have an important announcement to make that everyone would need to hear! (i.e. I'm going to bed or I can't continue for the rest of the day, etc.)

This is for GM (me) uses only so that I can just copy and paste for updates/day and night cycles/etc.

@superjubes @MrFattymccatcat @Nidd5555 @Agrina @Kishu @Lalona @Kanariah @Haven @ClockworkEclipse @CrystalClaw @Nesoi @Hanoverian23 @CrazyRedFire @ophician @VNyx @CodeMaster @tigressRising @LogicalAnalyst47 @mirrordescent @Kirrandria

If you need to ping an individual, you can use THIS list or copy and paste their username in their previous post:

@superjubes

@MrFattymccatcat

@Nidd5555

@Agrina

@Kishu

@Lalona

@Kanariah

@Haven

@ClockworkEclipse

@CrystalClaw

@Nesoi

@Hanoverian23

@CrazyRedFire

@ophician

@VNyx

@CodeMaster

@tigressRising

@LogicalAnalyst47

@mirrordescent

@Kirrandria
M E G A P I N G L I S T

Players! Please do not use this list unless you have an important announcement to make that everyone would need to hear! (i.e. I'm going to bed or I can't continue for the rest of the day, etc.)

This is for GM (me) uses only so that I can just copy and paste for updates/day and night cycles/etc.

@superjubes @MrFattymccatcat @Nidd5555 @Agrina @Kishu @Lalona @Kanariah @Haven @ClockworkEclipse @CrystalClaw @Nesoi @Hanoverian23 @CrazyRedFire @ophician @VNyx @CodeMaster @tigressRising @LogicalAnalyst47 @mirrordescent @Kirrandria

If you need to ping an individual, you can use THIS list or copy and paste their username in their previous post:

@superjubes

@MrFattymccatcat

@Nidd5555

@Agrina

@Kishu

@Lalona

@Kanariah

@Haven

@ClockworkEclipse

@CrystalClaw

@Nesoi

@Hanoverian23

@CrazyRedFire

@ophician

@VNyx

@CodeMaster

@tigressRising

@LogicalAnalyst47

@mirrordescent

@Kirrandria
2v32at4.jpg
Locations

Locations

Guest Lairs

Clan Member Lairs

Detroness's Lair

The Eclipse

The Healer's Den

The Records

The Training Grounds

The Mage's Quarters

Mirage/Everwinter's Tree House
Locations

Locations

Guest Lairs

Clan Member Lairs

Detroness's Lair

The Eclipse

The Healer's Den

The Records

The Training Grounds

The Mage's Quarters

Mirage/Everwinter's Tree House
2v32at4.jpg
Important Announcement/s Date/Time/Subject

The Game is officially starting on October 12th at 15:30:00 FR military time- this is the first Night Phase (3:30pm FR standard time)

The first Night Phase ends on October 14th at 3:30 AM FR time, and the first Day Phase begins!

The first Day Phase ends on October 16 15:30 FR military time!

The second Night Phase began at October 16, 15:30 FR military Time

The second Night Phase ended by October 18, 3:30 AM FR military time.

The second Day Phase began by October 18th 3:30 AM FR

The second Day Phases ends on October 19th 15:30 FR military time

The third Night Phase begins on October 19th 15:30 FR military time

The third Night Phase ends on October 21st 3:30 AM FR military time

The third Day Phase begins on October 21st 3:30 AM FR military time

The third Day Phase ends on October 22nd 15:30 FR military time

The fourth Night Phase begins on October 22nd 15:30 FR military time

The fourth Night Phase ends on October 24th 3:30 AM FR

The fourth Day Phase begins on October 24th 3:30 AM FR

The fourth Day Phase ends on October 25th 15:30 FR

The fifth Night Phase begins on October 25th 15:30 FR

The fifth Night Phase ends on October 27th 3:30 AM FR

The fifth Day begins on October 27th 3:30 AM FR

The fifth Day ends on October 28th 15:30 PM FR

The sixth Night begins on October 28th 15:30 PM FR

The sixth Night ends on October 29th 15:30 PM FR

The sixth Day begins on October 29th 15:30 PM FR
Important Announcement/s Date/Time/Subject

The Game is officially starting on October 12th at 15:30:00 FR military time- this is the first Night Phase (3:30pm FR standard time)

The first Night Phase ends on October 14th at 3:30 AM FR time, and the first Day Phase begins!

The first Day Phase ends on October 16 15:30 FR military time!

The second Night Phase began at October 16, 15:30 FR military Time

The second Night Phase ended by October 18, 3:30 AM FR military time.

The second Day Phase began by October 18th 3:30 AM FR

The second Day Phases ends on October 19th 15:30 FR military time

The third Night Phase begins on October 19th 15:30 FR military time

The third Night Phase ends on October 21st 3:30 AM FR military time

The third Day Phase begins on October 21st 3:30 AM FR military time

The third Day Phase ends on October 22nd 15:30 FR military time

The fourth Night Phase begins on October 22nd 15:30 FR military time

The fourth Night Phase ends on October 24th 3:30 AM FR

The fourth Day Phase begins on October 24th 3:30 AM FR

The fourth Day Phase ends on October 25th 15:30 FR

The fifth Night Phase begins on October 25th 15:30 FR

The fifth Night Phase ends on October 27th 3:30 AM FR

The fifth Day begins on October 27th 3:30 AM FR

The fifth Day ends on October 28th 15:30 PM FR

The sixth Night begins on October 28th 15:30 PM FR

The sixth Night ends on October 29th 15:30 PM FR

The sixth Day begins on October 29th 15:30 PM FR
2v32at4.jpg
[center][font=courier new][b]Event Information[/b] [b]Scavenger Hunt[/b] Status: Over [b]Journey for Brimstone's Ingredients[/b] Status: In Progres Player-relevant details: Players must be in a group of 6 or more to venture into the Wood Items Needed: Shadow Runestone and Seeker Orb - Given to two members by Brimstone Goal: Go the Forum of the Obscured Crescent, find Brimstone's Umbra Wolf, and bring the ingredient back Prize/Reward: Learn more details surrounding Corvo's murder and possibly identify the Puppeteer [b]An ominous poem[/b] On page 68, Detroness left a puzzling poem for the players to decipher... [quote name="Detroness" date=2015-10-24 22:14:29][font=Times New Roman][color=navy] A lock to a key. A loophole to a contract. A grain of sand to a weighted scale. Chains of silver, chains of gold, chains to hold the old. Now rust away with the mercy of time, and let mother take you away for nothing but a dime. Echoes of a shadow realm, ring true and hallow in this old ode. The place where monsters stir, and fairies dance, now let yourself be romanced. Romanced to the dreams, the nightmares, the restless nights.. As the balance shifts for one single soul... Be wary, my dear canaries. [/quote] [quote][font=Times New Roman]Detroness has a steadily growing pile of Chess pieces: a White Rook, a White Knight, a second White Knight, a Black Bishop, and now- a White Pawn. - Page 75[/quote] [b]Evidence Recordings[/b] [quote name="Detroness" date=2015-10-14 08:50:16] Pezzo's search of the room has revealed the following clues: Several blue scales, but they've been chipped or broken in a struggle of some kind- you can't identify what species of dragon it could come from however An odd dent in the tree sap covered floor, it's not any specific kind of shape- it's just a dent, but to cause a dent in this hardened floor... must have taken a lot of weight.... Blood spatter can be found but it's scattered all over, and it's not in any kind of pattern Umbra's search of Corvo's corpse reveals the following clues: There are no defensive wounds on Corvo's body- it appears he didn't struggle Instead of claw marks marring the body, it appears as if Corvo's was brutally beaten to death with very blunt objects You've found a fragment of some type of armor has been embedded in one of the many wounds on the body; you can't make out the original color of the paint however due to the blood stains [/quote] [b]Things that go bump in the night...[/b] [quote name="Detroness" date=2015-10-14 05:46:02] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/165101/16510021_350.png[/img][font=Times New Roman] Like a marionette, the killer crept into Corvo's room and slay him where he lied. The thing is... a puppet, is just a puppet; it has as much grace and finesse as puppeteer, which wasn't much... After the deed was done, the strings were cut, and the killer drunkenly staggered to their room in a daze surprised at the outcome... ~*~ Not to far from where the killing took place, the puppeteer finds themselves a new puppet to use for their devious deeds. With practiced ease, they command their current puppet on another unfortunate soul to- ...or perhaps... the puppeteer is the unfortunate soul this time... They've brought a 'hammer' to destroy a 'nail', but the thing is... the nail cannot be damaged by the hammer anymore than it already is... Hurriedly, the puppeteer cuts the strings and attempts to flee back to safety in the dead of night... Their would-be puppet simply wakes up from the dreamless dream and goes back to bed, dazed and confused by still tired... ~*~ Mind you, I said 'attempts' to flee... Like a helpless moth drawn to a flame, an irresistible urge overcomes the puppeteer and like the puppets they were just controlling before; the puppeteer wanders into the wood... Unaware that they are that doomed moth, traveling into the flame... ~*~ In another darkened corner of this lovely stage, a slightly... gentler scene takes place. A former puppet finds solace in the arms of another kindred soul during the long cold night. A happy ending no? Both of them survived after all.[/quote] [font=Times New Roman]"Here's the second night: [quote name="Detroness" date=2015-10-18 09:29:18][font=Times New Roman] In the dead of night, the actors of this performance rose up once again and danced to their tune; except, some decided to sing instead of dance that fateful night... ~*~ Once again, the siren's call lured another victim into the clutches of the forest, hoping to let the forest's eyes and ears and claws do their job. In most circumstances it would have worked against any living being, but therein lies the shortcoming... The siren's call attempted to lure a sheep into a wolf pack, but didn't expect the fact that the sheep is either wearing a wolf's clothing, or the sheep isn't a sheep to begin with... While the sheep in wolf's clothing is unharmed by the ghostly 'wolf packs' of the forest, that doesn't remove the fact that they are now lost within the forest... Thankfully, the sun has risen, and with it, paths back to the camp... ~*~ In another dark corner of this decrepit stage, a certain actor chuckled to themselves in blissful confidence at the thought of forcing another's hand to slap another- preferably, hard. However, that confidence was misplaced... The 'other' who was supposed to the slap another, chose to let their hands remain content in their proverbial pockets. Which is quite understandable, it is getting quite chilly on the stage as of lately...[/quote] [font=Times New Roman]"The third night..." [quote name="Detroness" date=2015-10-21 03:48:43][font=Times New Roman] In the safety of the lair, the puppeteer rose their strings again and snagged an unfortunate victim to do their bidding... However, the puppeteer should have chosen a better tool or weapon to use against their prey. It's almost like... taking a turtle, and asking it to defeat a much larger creature: not very effective... ~*~ In another dark corner of the Wood, another soul attempted to seek the truth of another, and would've succeeded, if not for the obvious fact that their choice was not compatible with their structure... ~*~ In a strangely quiet, and isolated corner of the stage- the whispers and echoes have gone quiet for some strange reason...[/quote] [font=Times New Roman]"Finally, the fourth:" [quote name="Detroness" date=2015-10-24 09:07:03][font=Times New Roman] The stage has been strangely quiet- ghosts and spirits gone silent, creatures and beings gone cold, all except for two... Another siren song broke the odd quiet of the stage to lure another to its doom in the Wood, and normally, it would have worked... Except for the fact that the siren expected that their song would've lured a sheep into a pack of wolves, but their 'sheep' was in fact a wolf in sheep's clothing...[/quote] [quote name="Detroness" date=2015-10-27 09:23:01] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/173572/17357194_350.png[/img] [font=Times New Roman] In the dark of the night, terror is said to find the ones who's luck runs out first... Tonight, terror did indeed find an unlucky soul; the siren song echoed again and tricked an unknowing soul to their doom in the wood... Daylight reveals the body of the fallen Treat- Ecanus; the Slight-of-Hand! Examine his body for further clues, the members of the Noctis Clan will have already retrieved the body from the Wood. ~*~ In another darkened corner of the stage, the puppeteer pulled on their iron strings once again and ensured a puppet to attack another, but the puppeteer did not account for the fact that their would-be target was a wolf- just like their puppet. Mind you, being the same species means nothing compared to the wolf's pack, and loyalties... [/quote]
Event Information

Scavenger Hunt

Journey for Brimstone's Ingredients
Player-relevant details: Players must be in a group of 6 or more to venture into the Wood
Items Needed: Shadow Runestone and Seeker Orb - Given to two members by Brimstone
Goal: Go the Forum of the Obscured Crescent, find Brimstone's Umbra Wolf, and bring the ingredient back
Prize/Reward: Learn more details surrounding Corvo's murder and possibly identify the Puppeteer

An ominous poem

On page 68, Detroness left a puzzling poem for the players to decipher...

Detroness wrote on 2015-10-24:

A lock to a key.
A loophole to a contract.
A grain of sand to a weighted scale.
Chains of silver, chains of gold, chains to hold the old.
Now rust away with the mercy of time, and let mother take you away for nothing but a dime.

Echoes of a shadow realm, ring true and hallow in this old ode.
The place where monsters stir, and fairies dance, now let yourself be romanced.
Romanced to the dreams, the nightmares, the restless nights..
As the balance shifts for one single soul...

Be wary, my dear canaries.
Quote:
Detroness has a steadily growing pile of Chess pieces: a White Rook, a White Knight, a second White Knight, a Black Bishop, and now- a White Pawn. - Page 75

Evidence Recordings
Detroness wrote on 2015-10-14:
Pezzo's search of the room has revealed the following clues:

Several blue scales, but they've been chipped or broken in a struggle of some kind- you can't identify what species of dragon it could come from however

An odd dent in the tree sap covered floor, it's not any specific kind of shape- it's just a dent, but to cause a dent in this hardened floor... must have taken a lot of weight....

Blood spatter can be found but it's scattered all over, and it's not in any kind of pattern

Umbra's search of Corvo's corpse reveals the following clues:

There are no defensive wounds on Corvo's body- it appears he didn't struggle

Instead of claw marks marring the body, it appears as if Corvo's was brutally beaten to death with very blunt objects

You've found a fragment of some type of armor has been embedded in one of the many wounds on the body; you can't make out the original color of the paint however due to the blood stains

Things that go bump in the night...
Quote:
16510021_350.png

Like a marionette, the killer crept into Corvo's room and slay him where he lied. The thing is... a puppet, is just a puppet; it has as much grace and finesse as puppeteer, which wasn't much... After the deed was done, the strings were cut, and the killer drunkenly staggered to their room in a daze surprised at the outcome...

~*~

Not to far from where the killing took place, the puppeteer finds themselves a new puppet to use for their devious deeds. With practiced ease, they command their current puppet on another unfortunate soul to-

...or perhaps... the puppeteer is the unfortunate soul this time... They've brought a 'hammer' to destroy a 'nail', but the thing is... the nail cannot be damaged by the hammer anymore than it already is...

Hurriedly, the puppeteer cuts the strings and attempts to flee back to safety in the dead of night...

Their would-be puppet simply wakes up from the dreamless dream and goes back to bed, dazed and confused by still tired...

~*~

Mind you, I said 'attempts' to flee...

Like a helpless moth drawn to a flame, an irresistible urge overcomes the puppeteer and like the puppets they were just controlling before; the puppeteer wanders into the wood...

Unaware that they are that doomed moth, traveling into the flame...

~*~

In another darkened corner of this lovely stage, a slightly... gentler scene takes place. A former puppet finds solace in the arms of another kindred soul during the long cold night.

A happy ending no? Both of them survived after all.

"Here's the second night:

Detroness wrote on 2015-10-18:

In the dead of night, the actors of this performance rose up once again and danced to their tune; except, some decided to sing instead of dance that fateful night...

~*~

Once again, the siren's call lured another victim into the clutches of the forest, hoping to let the forest's eyes and ears and claws do their job.

In most circumstances it would have worked against any living being, but therein lies the shortcoming...

The siren's call attempted to lure a sheep into a wolf pack, but didn't expect the fact that the sheep is either wearing a wolf's clothing, or the sheep isn't a sheep to begin with...

While the sheep in wolf's clothing is unharmed by the ghostly 'wolf packs' of the forest, that doesn't remove the fact that they are now lost within the forest...

Thankfully, the sun has risen, and with it, paths back to the camp...

~*~

In another dark corner of this decrepit stage, a certain actor chuckled to themselves in blissful confidence at the thought of forcing another's hand to slap another- preferably, hard.

However, that confidence was misplaced... The 'other' who was supposed to the slap another, chose to let their hands remain content in their proverbial pockets. Which is quite understandable, it is getting quite chilly on the stage as of lately...

"The third night..."

Detroness wrote on 2015-10-21:

In the safety of the lair, the puppeteer rose their strings again and snagged an unfortunate victim to do their bidding...

However, the puppeteer should have chosen a better tool or weapon to use against their prey.

It's almost like... taking a turtle, and asking it to defeat a much larger creature: not very effective...

~*~

In another dark corner of the Wood, another soul attempted to seek the truth of another, and would've succeeded, if not for the obvious fact that their choice was not compatible with their structure...

~*~

In a strangely quiet, and isolated corner of the stage- the whispers and echoes have gone quiet for some strange reason...

"Finally, the fourth:"

Detroness wrote on 2015-10-24:

The stage has been strangely quiet- ghosts and spirits gone silent, creatures and beings gone cold, all except for two...

Another siren song broke the odd quiet of the stage to lure another to its doom in the Wood, and normally, it would have worked... Except for the fact that the siren expected that their song would've lured a sheep into a pack of wolves, but their 'sheep' was in fact a wolf in sheep's clothing...
Quote:
17357194_350.png

In the dark of the night, terror is said to find the ones who's luck runs out first... Tonight, terror did indeed find an unlucky soul; the siren song echoed again and tricked an unknowing soul to their doom in the wood...

Daylight reveals the body of the fallen Treat- Ecanus; the Slight-of-Hand! Examine his body for further clues, the members of the Noctis Clan will have already retrieved the body from the Wood.

~*~

In another darkened corner of the stage, the puppeteer pulled on their iron strings once again and ensured a puppet to attack another, but the puppeteer did not account for the fact that their would-be target was a wolf- just like their puppet.

Mind you, being the same species means nothing compared to the wolf's pack, and loyalties...
2v32at4.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89