Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Void <Complete...kinda>
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 106 107
{Right then,this confuses me if my character chased down emily and observed what happened from a distance that magically puts him in the same situation as emily,meh whatever i can live with that}
Luke looked at emily with fear he knew if he didn't get out of this predicament soon,he would die
He tried his best to get out of the quicksand but his attempts only seemed to make him sink faster
{Right then,this confuses me if my character chased down emily and observed what happened from a distance that magically puts him in the same situation as emily,meh whatever i can live with that}
Luke looked at emily with fear he knew if he didn't get out of this predicament soon,he would die
He tried his best to get out of the quicksand but his attempts only seemed to make him sink faster
05YNfGC.png
@Emifoodfairy
@lukewhitedragon
@SP3CT3R
@ClockworkEclipse

@Naraah Of course you may join! quick recap, we are in a desert of sand dunes with a nearby city, Frostbite {{my oc}} recently got covered completely in glass then attacked by a giant sand worm but managed to save {{Lukewhitelight and Emifoodfairy 's ocs}} then {{Emi's oc}} helped him remove the glass. Suddenly 'The Void' Opened in the sky causing a thunder storm in the desert, and bringing in Eka the Dread Raven and ClockworkExlipse's oc

{{Squishy writes the parts in the Raven's POV}}

Eka was in a panic, she would be in tears if it where not fore the fact she was not in control of herself but she could feel some type of unnatural material under her talons and strong winds blowing through her feathers. Im on the ground but it feels like im flying, where am I?! She could hear the thunder, the wind and herself screeching for comfort and assistance, anything to remind her the feeling of sanity.
Frostbite ran after the girl quickly, he was alright to fly now without the glass causing trouble but it would be a horrible idea to do so with lightning exploding the skys. Seeing the human start to sink into the ground with each step he was quick to reconsider his choices of what to do until he noticed another being with her in the quick sand with the boy as well. Not understanding what they where doing, Frostbite decided he would have to assist the Raven himself. He jumped and half ran to the raven in attempt to stay out of the sand trap until he finally stopped when he stood on the strange grey-ish path. Dodging the Raven's wings as it flailed around blindly he managed to get close enough and hug her, using his wings he wrapped them around her to stop the bird from moving.
@Emifoodfairy
@lukewhitedragon
@SP3CT3R
@ClockworkEclipse

@Naraah Of course you may join! quick recap, we are in a desert of sand dunes with a nearby city, Frostbite {{my oc}} recently got covered completely in glass then attacked by a giant sand worm but managed to save {{Lukewhitelight and Emifoodfairy 's ocs}} then {{Emi's oc}} helped him remove the glass. Suddenly 'The Void' Opened in the sky causing a thunder storm in the desert, and bringing in Eka the Dread Raven and ClockworkExlipse's oc

{{Squishy writes the parts in the Raven's POV}}

Eka was in a panic, she would be in tears if it where not fore the fact she was not in control of herself but she could feel some type of unnatural material under her talons and strong winds blowing through her feathers. Im on the ground but it feels like im flying, where am I?! She could hear the thunder, the wind and herself screeching for comfort and assistance, anything to remind her the feeling of sanity.
Frostbite ran after the girl quickly, he was alright to fly now without the glass causing trouble but it would be a horrible idea to do so with lightning exploding the skys. Seeing the human start to sink into the ground with each step he was quick to reconsider his choices of what to do until he noticed another being with her in the quick sand with the boy as well. Not understanding what they where doing, Frostbite decided he would have to assist the Raven himself. He jumped and half ran to the raven in attempt to stay out of the sand trap until he finally stopped when he stood on the strange grey-ish path. Dodging the Raven's wings as it flailed around blindly he managed to get close enough and hug her, using his wings he wrapped them around her to stop the bird from moving.
CHI1edL.png tM6I6Ww.png
aw lol I was gonna go do that but whatev idc xD))
@AzarueTheFox
aw lol I was gonna go do that but whatev idc xD))
@AzarueTheFox
1_zpsj4esuye7.png
@AzarueTheFox
lol I mean I was going to calm it down but I got sidetracked and u stole my thunder lol))
@AzarueTheFox
lol I mean I was going to calm it down but I got sidetracked and u stole my thunder lol))
1_zpsj4esuye7.png
(Its gettin late in the Uk and i need 2 get up early tomorrow so uhh,see ya)
(Its gettin late in the Uk and i need 2 get up early tomorrow so uhh,see ya)
05YNfGC.png
@AzarueTheFox
All of them are mine, but I'll delete the apple one.
And lol I hope it hurts yah bum))
@AzarueTheFox
All of them are mine, but I'll delete the apple one.
And lol I hope it hurts yah bum))
1_zpsj4esuye7.png
@LukeWhiteLight

kk cya later
is it cool if we continue for a bit longer tho?
@LukeWhiteLight

kk cya later
is it cool if we continue for a bit longer tho?
1_zpsj4esuye7.png
@EmiFoodFairy
Aqua managed to flip herself over, having heard the voices calling out. Her eyes opened, only to quickly narrow to a squint at the sand in her eyes. So...these were humans, then. At least she knew something about her current whereabouts. "I think we both need to ask that question." she stated to the boy, realizing he'd actually run after her into the quicksand. She looked over at the girl, her gaze almost pleading before she remembered that gems didn't need to breathe. Well, now she was feeling rather dumb. The fact that she was a gem made things worse, seeing as stones would sink much faster than fleshy humans. This wasn't water, a healing element to her. This was muck. "As for the help, that'd be much appreciated!"

((G'night, @LukeWhiteLight))
@EmiFoodFairy
Aqua managed to flip herself over, having heard the voices calling out. Her eyes opened, only to quickly narrow to a squint at the sand in her eyes. So...these were humans, then. At least she knew something about her current whereabouts. "I think we both need to ask that question." she stated to the boy, realizing he'd actually run after her into the quicksand. She looked over at the girl, her gaze almost pleading before she remembered that gems didn't need to breathe. Well, now she was feeling rather dumb. The fact that she was a gem made things worse, seeing as stones would sink much faster than fleshy humans. This wasn't water, a healing element to her. This was muck. "As for the help, that'd be much appreciated!"

((G'night, @LukeWhiteLight))
1ulURsc.gif

sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
@ClockworkEclipse

She nodded and slowly went to her holding her hand out, implying for her to grab on.

I wonder what's happening to Earth, She thought. Until a few minutes ago everything was normal, and then dragons appeared. And all these things only in my mind. It's cool, but really strange.

She glanced at the Raven, seeing that the dragon was trying to handle it. Emily was relieved, but tried to hurry in case he needed assistance.
@AzarueTheFox
@SP3CT3R
@ClockworkEclipse

She nodded and slowly went to her holding her hand out, implying for her to grab on.

I wonder what's happening to Earth, She thought. Until a few minutes ago everything was normal, and then dragons appeared. And all these things only in my mind. It's cool, but really strange.

She glanced at the Raven, seeing that the dragon was trying to handle it. Emily was relieved, but tried to hurry in case he needed assistance.
@AzarueTheFox
@SP3CT3R
1_zpsj4esuye7.png
@EmiFoodFairy
@AzarueTheFox
@SP3CT3R

Aqua managed to free one of her hands, and seeing the urgency in the girl's eyes. She apparently was in a hurry. She grabbed the girl's hand, holding on for dear life...or just to save herself from another eternity of nothingness. It took a moment for her to realize which hand had met the girl's palm, however. It was the palm with her gem nestled within it. Well, things might just get a little complicated. She was already a tad confused as to why they had yet to question her pale blue skin, either, or her dark hair. True, she hated explaining, but most humans, and other creatures besides, would show some concern. Maybe she was too distracted by that giant bird and that...was that a dragon of some sort?
@EmiFoodFairy
@AzarueTheFox
@SP3CT3R

Aqua managed to free one of her hands, and seeing the urgency in the girl's eyes. She apparently was in a hurry. She grabbed the girl's hand, holding on for dear life...or just to save herself from another eternity of nothingness. It took a moment for her to realize which hand had met the girl's palm, however. It was the palm with her gem nestled within it. Well, things might just get a little complicated. She was already a tad confused as to why they had yet to question her pale blue skin, either, or her dark hair. True, she hated explaining, but most humans, and other creatures besides, would show some concern. Maybe she was too distracted by that giant bird and that...was that a dragon of some sort?
1ulURsc.gif

sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa