Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Void <Complete...kinda>
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 106 107
@EmiFoodFairy
@LukeWhiteLight
@SP3CT3R {{jump in whenever you get hear!}}
@ClockworkEclipse

Frostbite only watched the Raven, the urge to assist her picked at every scale on his body for he knew what it was like when he had fell from the void and it was like something he wished he could have forgotten easily. He looked to Luke and the girl with pleading eyes, requesting their help to calm the giant bird.
@EmiFoodFairy
@LukeWhiteLight
@SP3CT3R {{jump in whenever you get hear!}}
@ClockworkEclipse

Frostbite only watched the Raven, the urge to assist her picked at every scale on his body for he knew what it was like when he had fell from the void and it was like something he wished he could have forgotten easily. He looked to Luke and the girl with pleading eyes, requesting their help to calm the giant bird.
CHI1edL.png tM6I6Ww.png
Luke climbed into a tree,and waited for the raven to do something to frostbite and emily or for frostbite and emily to do something to the raven
Luke climbed into a tree,and waited for the raven to do something to frostbite and emily or for frostbite and emily to do something to the raven
05YNfGC.png
@AzarueTheFox
is the Raven in the sky? just wanna be sure before I take my turn lol
@AzarueTheFox
is the Raven in the sky? just wanna be sure before I take my turn lol
1_zpsj4esuye7.png
@EmiFoodFairy
{{a bit far away but because where in the dessert, theirs nothing blocking our sight and the ravens big enough so we can see it this far away. It landed on a broken up road and the void is still open and causing a storm so the sand is starting to become quick sand]]

@LukeWhiteDragon {{their are no trees in the dessert that are alive or healthy enough to hold up a human without falling...}}

Frostbite watched the boy climb up a cactus then tilted his head in confusion as to why he would want to become one with the prickly pears.
@EmiFoodFairy
{{a bit far away but because where in the dessert, theirs nothing blocking our sight and the ravens big enough so we can see it this far away. It landed on a broken up road and the void is still open and causing a storm so the sand is starting to become quick sand]]

@LukeWhiteDragon {{their are no trees in the dessert that are alive or healthy enough to hold up a human without falling...}}

Frostbite watched the boy climb up a cactus then tilted his head in confusion as to why he would want to become one with the prickly pears.
CHI1edL.png tM6I6Ww.png
@AzarueTheFox
kk)
Seeing that Frost had wanted her help, she immediately got up. Emily looked at Frost kindly and then back at the Raven, determined on calling it down.

Emily ran to the Raven, kicking the sand up as she did so. She almost tripped a few times but by then she was almost to the Raven, now feeling the effects of the quicksand.
@AzarueTheFox
kk)
Seeing that Frost had wanted her help, she immediately got up. Emily looked at Frost kindly and then back at the Raven, determined on calling it down.

Emily ran to the Raven, kicking the sand up as she did so. She almost tripped a few times but by then she was almost to the Raven, now feeling the effects of the quicksand.
1_zpsj4esuye7.png
{note to self,learn to read what has already happened before posting cause things like that can happen,ignore it}
Luke silently observed from a distance...
{note to self,learn to read what has already happened before posting cause things like that can happen,ignore it}
Luke silently observed from a distance...
05YNfGC.png
@lukewhitedragon
@SP3CT3R
@EmiFoodFairy
@AzarueTheFox

Darkness. It was horrifying, being tossed around in something she couldn't see nor feel. She wasn't alone here, either. Winged creatures tumbled about, screeching and crying out as they struggled against the force she herself fought. Other creatures were less fortunate, some appearing to attempt to swim through the swirling murk, and others had grown still, flung about in this void. Some looked familiar, others were like nothing she'd ever seen before. There had to be a way out! There just had to be! In all her life, that was one of the constants. There was always some way to get out. It wasn't always obvious, and sometimes she had to struggle, but it was there nonetheless. But how could she work with this?! It was like nothing she'd ever experienced in her long life. She could do nothing. That was when she saw an odd bird spread it's wings with a screech, and as it moved, it suddenly vanished. It was gone? Then that meant...a way out! Aquamarine ((you can call her Aqua for short)) strained towards the point where the bird had vanished, a new vigor spreading through her limbs. She had to get out of there. She had to! Then, as quickly as she'd found herself in the darkness, she was free. She felt relief, but it was short lived as she soon realized there was nothing beneath her. She let out a cry of fear as she fell to the ground, slamming into a dune of sand. She heard rain, thunder...yet she couldn't move. It wasn't like she was paralyzed. She could feel her muscles straining to remove her from something. It took her a moment to realize that she was stuck in what was akin to quicksand, seeing as the dune was caught in the rain. Please let someone see me!
@lukewhitedragon
@SP3CT3R
@EmiFoodFairy
@AzarueTheFox

Darkness. It was horrifying, being tossed around in something she couldn't see nor feel. She wasn't alone here, either. Winged creatures tumbled about, screeching and crying out as they struggled against the force she herself fought. Other creatures were less fortunate, some appearing to attempt to swim through the swirling murk, and others had grown still, flung about in this void. Some looked familiar, others were like nothing she'd ever seen before. There had to be a way out! There just had to be! In all her life, that was one of the constants. There was always some way to get out. It wasn't always obvious, and sometimes she had to struggle, but it was there nonetheless. But how could she work with this?! It was like nothing she'd ever experienced in her long life. She could do nothing. That was when she saw an odd bird spread it's wings with a screech, and as it moved, it suddenly vanished. It was gone? Then that meant...a way out! Aquamarine ((you can call her Aqua for short)) strained towards the point where the bird had vanished, a new vigor spreading through her limbs. She had to get out of there. She had to! Then, as quickly as she'd found herself in the darkness, she was free. She felt relief, but it was short lived as she soon realized there was nothing beneath her. She let out a cry of fear as she fell to the ground, slamming into a dune of sand. She heard rain, thunder...yet she couldn't move. It wasn't like she was paralyzed. She could feel her muscles straining to remove her from something. It took her a moment to realize that she was stuck in what was akin to quicksand, seeing as the dune was caught in the rain. Please let someone see me!
1ulURsc.gif

sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
Luke swiftly turned around and saw aqua on the ground he sprinted over to her and looked down at her {that was quite the fall,are you okay?}he said as numerous raindrops fell on him
Luke swiftly turned around and saw aqua on the ground he sprinted over to her and looked down at her {that was quite the fall,are you okay?}he said as numerous raindrops fell on him
05YNfGC.png
@LukeWhiteLight
She is in quick sand, and if you're with her you'd have to be experiencing it too lol
@AzarueTheFox
Emily struggled through the quicksand to the Raven spotting Aqua and going over to her, the said getting tossed around and painting her body with grains of sand. "Want any help?!" She yelled assuringly to Aqua, her voice straining over the storm.
@ClockworkEclipse
@LukeWhiteLight
She is in quick sand, and if you're with her you'd have to be experiencing it too lol
@AzarueTheFox
Emily struggled through the quicksand to the Raven spotting Aqua and going over to her, the said getting tossed around and painting her body with grains of sand. "Want any help?!" She yelled assuringly to Aqua, her voice straining over the storm.
@ClockworkEclipse
1_zpsj4esuye7.png
@AzarueTheFox [May i join? Ill post my character] [b]Drakion[/b] [b]Male Dragon[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12854070] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/128541/12854070_350.png[/img] [/url] Personality~ He has a short temper and likes to do things his own way. He dislikes change, so this whole scenario upsets him. However, he will find a way to cope. [s]Oh, May i have a recap?[/s]
@AzarueTheFox
[May i join? Ill post my character]
Drakion
Male Dragon

12854070_350.png

Personality~ He has a short temper and likes to do things his own way. He dislikes change, so this whole scenario upsets him. However, he will find a way to cope.

Oh, May i have a recap?
tumblr_n9yaxujgHy1tfzajgo1_500.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 106 107