Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Blood Born --- OOC
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@ZenithNadir Pinging myself so I don't lose this!

@MizuKuma This sounds really cool! I can't wait to join once I breed the Mirror girl I want. Her mom won't be ready to breed for twelve days... But then I'll have my Mirror!
@ZenithNadir Pinging myself so I don't lose this!

@MizuKuma This sounds really cool! I can't wait to join once I breed the Mirror girl I want. Her mom won't be ready to breed for twelve days... But then I'll have my Mirror!
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@zenithnadir

Sounds great!!!! Just fill out the form when you have the mirror you want. :D
@zenithnadir

Sounds great!!!! Just fill out the form when you have the mirror you want. :D
BxKG0Wm.pngCWeAHQD.png0JXAHR0.png
Bump

Bump

tumblr_o8jld6tRHZ1tv56zio6_250.png __
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
bump!
bump!
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@SecretHeritage @KamiTheDemon @Kaizu @MidnightRaven @TheAngryAnt @shanncrafter @KayjayStarr @DarkDragonfly @TheEdude @Mypilot @Balrier @Jadis @Esko @Manastar

After much hmming and hahing about this and thinking it over, I have decided I am going to close The Blood Born. I appreciate everyone's interest in it, but it couldn't get off the ground.

I've tried twice to revive it to no avail.

So, it is with a heavy heart that I say we are quitting. If you wish to start your own, by all means, go ahead. Let me know if you do! Maybe yours will work out better than mine! Also, I do ask that if it is anything similar to The Blood Born that I receive some iota of credit. This was an original idea from my mind and I would appreciate it if the credit was returned.

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to post here or PM me. I will close this board in 48 hours. All other boards will be closed immediately.
@SecretHeritage @KamiTheDemon @Kaizu @MidnightRaven @TheAngryAnt @shanncrafter @KayjayStarr @DarkDragonfly @TheEdude @Mypilot @Balrier @Jadis @Esko @Manastar

After much hmming and hahing about this and thinking it over, I have decided I am going to close The Blood Born. I appreciate everyone's interest in it, but it couldn't get off the ground.

I've tried twice to revive it to no avail.

So, it is with a heavy heart that I say we are quitting. If you wish to start your own, by all means, go ahead. Let me know if you do! Maybe yours will work out better than mine! Also, I do ask that if it is anything similar to The Blood Born that I receive some iota of credit. This was an original idea from my mind and I would appreciate it if the credit was returned.

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to post here or PM me. I will close this board in 48 hours. All other boards will be closed immediately.
@MizuKuma

Awe :( It was fun, but I'm sorry I wasn't very active...
@MizuKuma

Awe :( It was fun, but I'm sorry I wasn't very active...
tumblr_inline_npfww4Lt7E1r3vdo1_540.pngtumblr_inline_npg3eaeWOZ1r3vdo1_540.png
@Kaizu

No, that's okay! ^o^ I gave it a try! It was a great idea, but a lot to keep up on.
@Kaizu

No, that's okay! ^o^ I gave it a try! It was a great idea, but a lot to keep up on.
@MizuKuma I'm really sorry that I wasn't much help and it was great working with you :3
The guild was pretty fun to be in :p
@MizuKuma I'm really sorry that I wasn't much help and it was great working with you :3
The guild was pretty fun to be in :p
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
bump because i need to have a look at this when i get some sleep
bump because i need to have a look at this when i get some sleep
78785735_aPf7MC3aS69673X.png78785727_QC7kJPmjHp3H8un.png78785724_4fPJQ8YrrspBjHn.png78785712_uvb98SpA7taC82P.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22