Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Blood Born --- OOC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
----
----
BxKG0Wm.pngCWeAHQD.png0JXAHR0.png
@SecretHeritage
@KamiTheDemon
@Kaizu
@MidnightRaven

You four are the only ones signed up so far! This is our OFFICIAL OOC board. ^^ If anyone wants to know about the guild, direct them here! All banners and buttons will lead back to this board! Check out the first page. :) Make sure you do EVERYTHING!!!

I do not have Bio pages for most of you. :3
Also, if you want to stay in the guild, submit a request form for a pod! :D

PLEASE BE AWARE!!
This is the only board I have up and running right now... I'm getting the rest of them up slowly but surely. Give me some time!! I will get the RP one up tonight. The hatchery probably tomorrow. Bear with me, folks! This is a lot of work!

Also, there is no job posting board yet. I'm still working out kinks with that. Grrr....

We have A button.... I will make more in the future. @KamiTheDemon If you can fix that error on yours, I will get that up here as well. ^^

@KayjayStarr @shanncrafter @TheAngryAnt <--- You guys!
Pinging you because you expressed interest but haven't filled out the submission form yet.
This is the official board, so poke around.

THE OLD BOARD IS DELETED! I have taken the submissions for positions and will review them (you will get some sort of position).
There are still Council, Trainer, Healer and Apprentice positions open. See Next post for that info.
@SecretHeritage
@KamiTheDemon
@Kaizu
@MidnightRaven

You four are the only ones signed up so far! This is our OFFICIAL OOC board. ^^ If anyone wants to know about the guild, direct them here! All banners and buttons will lead back to this board! Check out the first page. :) Make sure you do EVERYTHING!!!

I do not have Bio pages for most of you. :3
Also, if you want to stay in the guild, submit a request form for a pod! :D

PLEASE BE AWARE!!
This is the only board I have up and running right now... I'm getting the rest of them up slowly but surely. Give me some time!! I will get the RP one up tonight. The hatchery probably tomorrow. Bear with me, folks! This is a lot of work!

Also, there is no job posting board yet. I'm still working out kinks with that. Grrr....

We have A button.... I will make more in the future. @KamiTheDemon If you can fix that error on yours, I will get that up here as well. ^^

@KayjayStarr @shanncrafter @TheAngryAnt <--- You guys!
Pinging you because you expressed interest but haven't filled out the submission form yet.
This is the official board, so poke around.

THE OLD BOARD IS DELETED! I have taken the submissions for positions and will review them (you will get some sort of position).
There are still Council, Trainer, Healer and Apprentice positions open. See Next post for that info.
[quote][b]Trainer[/b] - x2 [LIST] [*]Must be a level 25 dragon [*]Must have experience fighting [/LIST][/quote] [quote][b]Medic[/b] - x1 [LIST] [*]Must have experience healing [*]Must be at least level 15 [/LIST][/quote] [quote][b]Medic Apprentice[/b] - x2 [LIST] [*]Must have interest in learning healing [*]Dedicated to learning! [*]No level limit [/LIST][/quote] [quote][b]Council Members[/b] - x6 [LIST] [*]Must be level 25, or working towards level 25 [*]Seasoned fighters [*]Experience with assassination [*]Clear head [*]Ready to help clan in anyway [*]Willing to do clerical work and decision making [/LIST][/quote]
Quote:
Trainer - x2
  • Must be a level 25 dragon
  • Must have experience fighting
Quote:
Medic - x1
  • Must have experience healing
  • Must be at least level 15
Quote:
Medic Apprentice - x2
  • Must have interest in learning healing
  • Dedicated to learning!
  • No level limit
Quote:
Council Members - x6
  • Must be level 25, or working towards level 25
  • Seasoned fighters
  • Experience with assassination
  • Clear head
  • Ready to help clan in anyway
  • Willing to do clerical work and decision making
@MizuKuma
Hey there, im still finding a mirror dragon, i just need to get a bit of money ^^;;
Is there a closing of the group after a certain amount of people join if i may ask?

@theangryant
Just pinging myself~~
@MizuKuma
Hey there, im still finding a mirror dragon, i just need to get a bit of money ^^;;
Is there a closing of the group after a certain amount of people join if i may ask?

@theangryant
Just pinging myself~~
@Kaizu
Pinging myself so I don't loose this board =D

@MizuKuma

I love the description of the bloodling! It made me giggle :3

also, gonna put the button on my four mirrors' pages
@Kaizu
Pinging myself so I don't loose this board =D

@MizuKuma

I love the description of the bloodling! It made me giggle :3

also, gonna put the button on my four mirrors' pages
tumblr_inline_npfww4Lt7E1r3vdo1_540.pngtumblr_inline_npg3eaeWOZ1r3vdo1_540.png
@TheAngryAnt
I cannot foresee that at this time.... But, if we get an overwhelming influx of members I may have to.

@Kaizu
I know, right?! I was getting bored with the serious descriptions and I was like.... "Really?.... They're the starters.. They're hatchlings.... You could probably hold them down with one leg...." xD Besides, it makes it more fun!
@TheAngryAnt
I cannot foresee that at this time.... But, if we get an overwhelming influx of members I may have to.

@Kaizu
I know, right?! I was getting bored with the serious descriptions and I was like.... "Really?.... They're the starters.. They're hatchlings.... You could probably hold them down with one leg...." xD Besides, it makes it more fun!
@MizuKuma

Haha XD My poor poor lil baby boy. He is gonna be a bloodling for a while XD (though size wise he is the size of a guardian hatchling o-o; )
@MizuKuma

Haha XD My poor poor lil baby boy. He is gonna be a bloodling for a while XD (though size wise he is the size of a guardian hatchling o-o; )
tumblr_inline_npfww4Lt7E1r3vdo1_540.pngtumblr_inline_npg3eaeWOZ1r3vdo1_540.png
@Kaizu
Everyone will be until I actually get some jobs up! I'm still trying to iron out those bumps... It's a little more difficult than I initially thought. ^^;;;;
@Kaizu
Everyone will be until I actually get some jobs up! I'm still trying to iron out those bumps... It's a little more difficult than I initially thought. ^^;;;;
The RP thread is officially open! You can find the link on the first page! Orison, Caz's son, has taken the first post!
The RP thread is officially open! You can find the link on the first page! Orison, Caz's son, has taken the first post!
Also, fun fact, the guild has an official color! If you wish to use it the BBCode is #7E0517
Also, fun fact, the guild has an official color! If you wish to use it the BBCode is #7E0517
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22