Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Blood Born --- OOC
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 21 22
@MizuKuma

How do you make sure that they're going to come out a certain way, besides just buying the correct genes?

What if there were certain colour patterns for certain ranks? Like say, more purple for the lower ranks, dark blues for healers, black for elders that sort of thing? Just an idea.

Also, quick question, if you're not sure if you want to breed or not, which one do you put your bio in? Or do I just have to choose before I do one?
@MizuKuma

How do you make sure that they're going to come out a certain way, besides just buying the correct genes?

What if there were certain colour patterns for certain ranks? Like say, more purple for the lower ranks, dark blues for healers, black for elders that sort of thing? Just an idea.

Also, quick question, if you're not sure if you want to breed or not, which one do you put your bio in? Or do I just have to choose before I do one?
War is coming...
@Jadis
The parents have the right genes. I am just worried about the colouring. They have a very wide range, but there is no dragon exactly like what I want, so I have to make do.

I like the different colours and maybe it'll be a thing I can add, but I do want this subspecies to spread, so I don't want it entirely reliant on the guild and the guild on it.

If you are unsure, for now put it in the "not" then that way people won't contact you (if they even are). Or, you can put it in the "breed" folder and if someone does contact you you can tell them "No."
@Jadis
The parents have the right genes. I am just worried about the colouring. They have a very wide range, but there is no dragon exactly like what I want, so I have to make do.

I like the different colours and maybe it'll be a thing I can add, but I do want this subspecies to spread, so I don't want it entirely reliant on the guild and the guild on it.

If you are unsure, for now put it in the "not" then that way people won't contact you (if they even are). Or, you can put it in the "breed" folder and if someone does contact you you can tell them "No."
BxKG0Wm.pngCWeAHQD.png0JXAHR0.png
@MizuKuma

Thanks!
@MizuKuma

Thanks!
War is coming...
@TheEdude
I am pleased to say that Dust has pod 16 on floor 1. :) Your regular monthly payments are 5k/month and are due for August.

@TheAngryAnt @shanncrafter @DarkDragonfly @Kaizu
Hello everyone! Just a reminder that Guildhall fees are due for August! :D It is 5k/month (Kaizu, 10k).
@TheEdude
I am pleased to say that Dust has pod 16 on floor 1. :) Your regular monthly payments are 5k/month and are due for August.

@TheAngryAnt @shanncrafter @DarkDragonfly @Kaizu
Hello everyone! Just a reminder that Guildhall fees are due for August! :D It is 5k/month (Kaizu, 10k).
@MizuKuma
okay~~ do i send it to your account~?
@MizuKuma
okay~~ do i send it to your account~?
@TheAngryAnt

Yus! :D I will add it to the Guild Coffers immediately.
@TheAngryAnt

Yus! :D I will add it to the Guild Coffers immediately.
[size=2]@SecretHeritage @KamiTheDemon @Kaizu @MidnightRaven @TheAngryAnt @shanncrafter @KayjayStarr @TheEdude @Mypilot @Balrier @Jadis[/size] We are still looking to fill some official positions! Read about them below and then submit an entry for them on here. Just ping me to do so and explain [b]why[/b] your dragon is suited for that position. Each dragon can hold only 1 position. [quote=Bloody Council Member] [b]4/6 Positions Open[/b] - Dragons can be working towards level 25 Title is obtained by only the most seasoned warriors (level 25). Each is battle tested. Dragons must show ability to cope with many different situations and react appropriately under pressure. These dragons are the best of the best and create the upper crust of the guild.[/quote] [quote=Blood Master] [b]2/4 Positions Open[/b] - Dragons can be working towards level 25 These are also tried and tested warriors (level 25). They are a little more hot-headed than the council members, prone to act rather than think. The Blood Masters are responsible for training the new and young members.[/quote] [quote=Healer] [b]1/2 Positions Open[/b] - Dragons can be working towards level 25 These dragons have experience with healing and a desire to help the sick and wounded. They are one of the most important roles.[/quote] [quote=Healer's Apprentice] [b]2/2 Positions Open[/b] Desire to learn healing arts. Do not have to be level 25, but should be at least level 15 or working towards level 15.[/quote] [b]Use the form below to apply:[/b] [code][b]Dragon's Name: [/b] [b]Applying For: [/b] [b]Why: [/b] [/code] Thanks!
@SecretHeritage @KamiTheDemon @Kaizu @MidnightRaven @TheAngryAnt @shanncrafter @KayjayStarr @TheEdude @Mypilot @Balrier @Jadis

We are still looking to fill some official positions! Read about them below and then submit an entry for them on here. Just ping me to do so and explain why your dragon is suited for that position. Each dragon can hold only 1 position.
Bloody Council Member wrote:
4/6 Positions Open - Dragons can be working towards level 25
Title is obtained by only the most seasoned warriors (level 25). Each is battle tested.
Dragons must show ability to cope with many different situations and react appropriately under pressure. These dragons are the best of the best and create the upper crust of the guild.
Blood Master wrote:
2/4 Positions Open - Dragons can be working towards level 25
These are also tried and tested warriors (level 25). They are a little more hot-headed than the council members, prone to act rather than think. The Blood Masters are responsible for training the new and young members.
Healer wrote:
1/2 Positions Open - Dragons can be working towards level 25
These dragons have experience with healing and a desire to help the sick and wounded. They are one of the most important roles.
Healer's Apprentice wrote:
2/2 Positions Open
Desire to learn healing arts. Do not have to be level 25, but should be at least level 15 or working towards level 15.

Use the form below to apply:
Code:
[b]Dragon's Name: [/b] [b]Applying For: [/b] [b]Why: [/b]

Thanks!
@MizuKuma I think my dragons are just going to slack a little because I can't train them up on the coliseum often, so I can't fill in any positions up for now.
@MizuKuma I think my dragons are just going to slack a little because I can't train them up on the coliseum often, so I can't fill in any positions up for now.
tumblr_o8jld6tRHZ1tv56zio6_250.png __
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@shanncrafter

Ok. ^o^ I am sure more positions will open in the future as I find need for them. Perhaps ones for lower levels too. I will take that into consideration
@shanncrafter

Ok. ^o^ I am sure more positions will open in the future as I find need for them. Perhaps ones for lower levels too. I will take that into consideration
@MizuKuma thanks! Sorry for troubling you :p
@MizuKuma thanks! Sorry for troubling you :p
tumblr_o8jld6tRHZ1tv56zio6_250.png __
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 21 22