Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Blood Born --- OOC
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@MizuKuma

I would love to apply for it... but as i mentioned before... I've had a lot of stuff on my mind and come up recently that I can't think clearly enough to post often in the rp board DX
@MizuKuma

I would love to apply for it... but as i mentioned before... I've had a lot of stuff on my mind and come up recently that I can't think clearly enough to post often in the rp board DX
tumblr_inline_npfww4Lt7E1r3vdo1_540.pngtumblr_inline_npg3eaeWOZ1r3vdo1_540.png
Welcome to The Blood Born!

@Esko
Please upload your dragon's bio HERE.

If you still wish to stay in the Guildhall, the for is HERE

@Manastar

The Roleplay board is HERE.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact myself or shanncrafter! :D
Welcome to The Blood Born!

@Esko

If you still wish to stay in the Guildhall, the for is HERE

@Manastar

The Roleplay board is HERE.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact myself or shanncrafter! :D
BxKG0Wm.pngCWeAHQD.png0JXAHR0.png
@SecretHeritage @KamiTheDemon @Kaizu @MidnightRaven @TheAngryAnt @KayjayStarr @DarkDragonfly @TheEdude @Mypilot @Balrier @Jadis @Esko @Manastar

I am writing this with great pleasure to welcome our new co-leader. Only three people said anything and so I took it as no one else was interested in the position. But, I think our new co-leader will be wonderful at their job! Hopefully between the two of us we can keep this ship afloat. Unfortunately, our valiant leaders are not a mated pair, but Caz has not given up trying to court her! But!

I hope you all welcome them to their post and any of your future questions can do to me or

@shanncrafter !!!! :D
@SecretHeritage @KamiTheDemon @Kaizu @MidnightRaven @TheAngryAnt @KayjayStarr @DarkDragonfly @TheEdude @Mypilot @Balrier @Jadis @Esko @Manastar

I am writing this with great pleasure to welcome our new co-leader. Only three people said anything and so I took it as no one else was interested in the position. But, I think our new co-leader will be wonderful at their job! Hopefully between the two of us we can keep this ship afloat. Unfortunately, our valiant leaders are not a mated pair, but Caz has not given up trying to court her! But!

I hope you all welcome them to their post and any of your future questions can do to me or

@shanncrafter !!!! :D
@MizuKuma

Ah, sorry. I'm terrible at leading (I've been told I'm too type B lol) and thought it would just end badly. I'm sure others were interested but maybe thought they, too, wouldn't suit the role.

@shanncrafter

Congratulations! I'm sure you'll be quite the leader. Unfortunate that you're giving the boot to Caz, but it happens. lol I wish you luck in keeping this nefarious band of Mirrors in line.
@MizuKuma

Ah, sorry. I'm terrible at leading (I've been told I'm too type B lol) and thought it would just end badly. I'm sure others were interested but maybe thought they, too, wouldn't suit the role.

@shanncrafter

Congratulations! I'm sure you'll be quite the leader. Unfortunate that you're giving the boot to Caz, but it happens. lol I wish you luck in keeping this nefarious band of Mirrors in line.
@Balrier

Oh, don't worry, Caz will never be given the boot. But, he does require assistance. I will continue leading alongside shanncrafter. ^o^
@Balrier

Oh, don't worry, Caz will never be given the boot. But, he does require assistance. I will continue leading alongside shanncrafter. ^o^
@MizuKuma

Oh, no I meant the relationship boot. lol
@MizuKuma

Oh, no I meant the relationship boot. lol
@MizuKuma

I'm glad you found someone to help out! :D

@shanncrafter

Congrats on getting the position for co-leader!
@MizuKuma

I'm glad you found someone to help out! :D

@shanncrafter

Congrats on getting the position for co-leader!
tumblr_inline_npfww4Lt7E1r3vdo1_540.pngtumblr_inline_npg3eaeWOZ1r3vdo1_540.png
@Kaizu thanks!!! :D
@Kaizu thanks!!! :D
tumblr_o8jld6tRHZ1tv56zio6_250.png __
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@Balrier
Ahhh! Yes, well, he is a determined little turd, so we will see. ^o^
@Balrier
Ahhh! Yes, well, he is a determined little turd, so we will see. ^o^
bump