Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Wandering Princess (FR RP OPEN)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Digipup @Turniped @Faterunner @TheBestiary @Dimesocket @QueenOfEmbers @TheGodessNyx @redfish

*Grace*
Grace watched, but she was quite nervous with so many new dragons appearing. She felt like hiding again.

*Shimmerwing*
Shimmerwing watched with slight curiosity. He didn't know if he should interfere or not.
@Digipup @Turniped @Faterunner @TheBestiary @Dimesocket @QueenOfEmbers @TheGodessNyx @redfish

*Grace*
Grace watched, but she was quite nervous with so many new dragons appearing. She felt like hiding again.

*Shimmerwing*
Shimmerwing watched with slight curiosity. He didn't know if he should interfere or not.
I am 2 hours ahead of FR time.
QiZFijL.png
May I join? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12290128] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/122902/12290128_350.png[/img] [/url] Midknight some voices, which was pretty strange since most dragons are too scared to venture out here. She snuck closer, trying to avoid being seen, but in her curiosity she accidentally stepped on a twig.
May I join?
12290128_350.png

Midknight some voices, which was pretty strange since most dragons are too scared to venture out here. She snuck closer, trying to avoid being seen, but in her curiosity she accidentally stepped on a twig.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

bailey
she/her
+0 fr time
x4QiZEg.png
@Digipup
@GraceGlaceon
@Turniped
@Faterunner
@TheBeastiary
@Dimesocket
@QueenofEmbers
@Blenore
"Well, I'm used to dressing mirror wounds. I don't know how many times I've had to dress the mirror of my clan, Dolos', wounds. Its ridiculous really. He and the others go out hunting and come back covered in injuries." said Pan. She slowly approached the injured mirror, carefully checking out the injury. "May I dress your leg? I'm going to have to clean it out so it doesn't get infected, so that's going to hurt like hell. I don't want you attacking me because you don't trust me and I hurt you while cleaning your wound." Pan began to slowly remove all her healing supplies from her coat, showing them to the wounded mirror. "So may I have all of your names?"
A twig snapped just outside of the clearing. "Who every out there come out. We know you're there." declared Shade. Pan turned towards her companion "Its another mirror. I think its a female." Pan wondered why so many dragons of so many different breeds were attracted to this clearing.
@Digipup
@GraceGlaceon
@Turniped
@Faterunner
@TheBeastiary
@Dimesocket
@QueenofEmbers
@Blenore
"Well, I'm used to dressing mirror wounds. I don't know how many times I've had to dress the mirror of my clan, Dolos', wounds. Its ridiculous really. He and the others go out hunting and come back covered in injuries." said Pan. She slowly approached the injured mirror, carefully checking out the injury. "May I dress your leg? I'm going to have to clean it out so it doesn't get infected, so that's going to hurt like hell. I don't want you attacking me because you don't trust me and I hurt you while cleaning your wound." Pan began to slowly remove all her healing supplies from her coat, showing them to the wounded mirror. "So may I have all of your names?"
A twig snapped just outside of the clearing. "Who every out there come out. We know you're there." declared Shade. Pan turned towards her companion "Its another mirror. I think its a female." Pan wondered why so many dragons of so many different breeds were attracted to this clearing.
900.500px.TheMisfitsKeep_zpsx48jujtb.png
@Digipup @Turniped @Faterunner @TheBestiary @Dimesocket @QueenOfEmbers @TheGodessNyx @redfish @Blenore

*Grace*
Grace slowly flew towards the dragon with the healing supplies, getting curious. When she asked for their names, she replied shyly in Draconian, "M-My name is Grace..." She then slightly jumped at the sound of a twig snapping.

*Shimmerwing*
"My name... it's Shimmerwing," the young dragon said. He quickly turned his head in the direction the sound of the twig snapped. He started to head towards the sound, although, he was a little unsure.
@Digipup @Turniped @Faterunner @TheBestiary @Dimesocket @QueenOfEmbers @TheGodessNyx @redfish @Blenore

*Grace*
Grace slowly flew towards the dragon with the healing supplies, getting curious. When she asked for their names, she replied shyly in Draconian, "M-My name is Grace..." She then slightly jumped at the sound of a twig snapping.

*Shimmerwing*
"My name... it's Shimmerwing," the young dragon said. He quickly turned his head in the direction the sound of the twig snapped. He started to head towards the sound, although, he was a little unsure.
I am 2 hours ahead of FR time.
QiZFijL.png
@GraceGlaceon @QueenOfEmbers @TheGoddessNyx @Dimesocket @redfish @Digipup @Turniped @Blenore
Tropic, now annoyed, swung his head away from the Coatl (with her undeniably fashionable apparel choice) to the direction of where the snapping twig had come from. He adjusted the light of his lanterns again so they practically lit up the whole clearing, and illuminated in the green light was a female Mirror. From here, he could tell that a) she was a Plague dragon, judging from the eyes, b) her head and body were a mottled array of grays, and c) her wings were a crimson so dark it appeared to be something along the lines of sepia.
@GraceGlaceon @QueenOfEmbers @TheGoddessNyx @Dimesocket @redfish @Digipup @Turniped @Blenore
Tropic, now annoyed, swung his head away from the Coatl (with her undeniably fashionable apparel choice) to the direction of where the snapping twig had come from. He adjusted the light of his lanterns again so they practically lit up the whole clearing, and illuminated in the green light was a female Mirror. From here, he could tell that a) she was a Plague dragon, judging from the eyes, b) her head and body were a mottled array of grays, and c) her wings were a crimson so dark it appeared to be something along the lines of sepia.
globules.png
@GraceGlaceon @QueenOfEmbers @TheGoddessNyx @Dimesocket @redfish @Digipup @Turniped @TheBestiary
"Dang it!" Midknight hissed. "Well, I guess it's too late now," she muttered under her breath. Just the she heard another dragon say, "Who ever is out there come out. We know you're there." Then a light gave a her hiding place. The owner of the light seemed to be a male Imperial. There were a few seconds of silence before Midknight spoke up, hearing the Coatl's request about names. "Um, I'm Midknight, hi?"

@GraceGlaceon @QueenOfEmbers @TheGoddessNyx @Dimesocket @redfish @Digipup @Turniped @TheBestiary
"Dang it!" Midknight hissed. "Well, I guess it's too late now," she muttered under her breath. Just the she heard another dragon say, "Who ever is out there come out. We know you're there." Then a light gave a her hiding place. The owner of the light seemed to be a male Imperial. There were a few seconds of silence before Midknight spoke up, hearing the Coatl's request about names. "Um, I'm Midknight, hi?"

bailey
she/her
+0 fr time
x4QiZEg.png
@Digipup @Turniped @Faterunner @TheBestiary @Dimesocket @QueenOfEmbers @TheGodessNyx @GraceGlaceon @Blenore

Tilting her head, Cliffstinger watched the Coatl bring out many medicines and healing instruments. She warily stretched her leg to give access to the wound, nodding.

"I give you my permission."

An ear twitched to Midknight's position, unfazed by the new dragon. The amount already showing up had dulled her, and she could take any Mirror-- even injured.
@Digipup @Turniped @Faterunner @TheBestiary @Dimesocket @QueenOfEmbers @TheGodessNyx @GraceGlaceon @Blenore

Tilting her head, Cliffstinger watched the Coatl bring out many medicines and healing instruments. She warily stretched her leg to give access to the wound, nodding.

"I give you my permission."

An ear twitched to Midknight's position, unfazed by the new dragon. The amount already showing up had dulled her, and she could take any Mirror-- even injured.
@Digipup@Turniped@Faterunner@Redfish@TheBeastiary@Dimesocket@QueenIfEmbers@GraceGlaceon@Blenore
Shade brushed out his feathers and turned to Pan "The fae said her name is Grace. I don't think she knows that coatls for some reason cannot understand fae."
"Well then, Grace us coatls can't hear fae for some reason. Something you should know if you ever want to speak to one of our kind." Pan then turned to the injured mirror "Can I have your name?" she asked as she began to clean out her wounds. After cleaning out the wound, which was far easier then what she was used to, Pan began to wrap the wound in bandages. "Now I want you to be careful on that leg as its not to serious but enough strenuous movement and it could become something far worse." she then turned to her small companion and asked"Shade do you think Thanos will send out Amber if were not home soon?" Shade shivered in fear. "I pray to the Shadowbinder that he doesnt. That damn wildclaw scares the hell out of me. I've never seen her face uncovered have you?" "No I haven't but that's her voice and you are not to judge " Tiny feathery pest" as Amber would say."

(OOC guys Shade is not a dragon he's Pans familiar OK)
@Digipup@Turniped@Faterunner@Redfish@TheBeastiary@Dimesocket@QueenIfEmbers@GraceGlaceon@Blenore
Shade brushed out his feathers and turned to Pan "The fae said her name is Grace. I don't think she knows that coatls for some reason cannot understand fae."
"Well then, Grace us coatls can't hear fae for some reason. Something you should know if you ever want to speak to one of our kind." Pan then turned to the injured mirror "Can I have your name?" she asked as she began to clean out her wounds. After cleaning out the wound, which was far easier then what she was used to, Pan began to wrap the wound in bandages. "Now I want you to be careful on that leg as its not to serious but enough strenuous movement and it could become something far worse." she then turned to her small companion and asked"Shade do you think Thanos will send out Amber if were not home soon?" Shade shivered in fear. "I pray to the Shadowbinder that he doesnt. That damn wildclaw scares the hell out of me. I've never seen her face uncovered have you?" "No I haven't but that's her voice and you are not to judge " Tiny feathery pest" as Amber would say."

(OOC guys Shade is not a dragon he's Pans familiar OK)
900.500px.TheMisfitsKeep_zpsx48jujtb.png
Midknight took a few steps closer to the other dragons, who seemed pretty calm. She spotted the Imperial that had given away her place, and walked over to him. "Why are there so many other dragons here? I've lived here for a while, and never have I seen so many different dragons here together. You aren't lost are you? Because if you are I know a way out."
Midknight took a few steps closer to the other dragons, who seemed pretty calm. She spotted the Imperial that had given away her place, and walked over to him. "Why are there so many other dragons here? I've lived here for a while, and never have I seen so many different dragons here together. You aren't lost are you? Because if you are I know a way out."

bailey
she/her
+0 fr time
x4QiZEg.png
@GraceGlaceon @QueenOfEmbers @TheGoddessNyx @Dimesocket @redfish @Blenore @Turniped @TheBestiary

(( I'm going to back out of this one. Way too many people to keep up. Thanks guys c: ))
@GraceGlaceon @QueenOfEmbers @TheGoddessNyx @Dimesocket @redfish @Blenore @Turniped @TheBestiary

(( I'm going to back out of this one. Way too many people to keep up. Thanks guys c: ))
"He who made you bitter made you wise."
-W.B. Yeats
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11