Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Wandering Princess (FR RP OPEN)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@redfish
@digipup
@queenofembers
@graceglaceon
@turniped
@thebestiary

Badgerfang growled softly when the Mirror showed herself to them, she didn't like how this dragon was just demanding their names. Before she fully realized what she was doing, she stepped up the she-dragon and snorted.

"Why should we tell you anything? Why don't you tell us what you're doing here? Come on, speak up!"

The Nocturne looked over the Mirror's shoulder to see a flash of movement. 'Good.' she thought, while she wasn't the best fighter, Badgerfang would take any help she could get.

'Just a little closer.'
@redfish
@digipup
@queenofembers
@graceglaceon
@turniped
@thebestiary

Badgerfang growled softly when the Mirror showed herself to them, she didn't like how this dragon was just demanding their names. Before she fully realized what she was doing, she stepped up the she-dragon and snorted.

"Why should we tell you anything? Why don't you tell us what you're doing here? Come on, speak up!"

The Nocturne looked over the Mirror's shoulder to see a flash of movement. 'Good.' she thought, while she wasn't the best fighter, Badgerfang would take any help she could get.

'Just a little closer.'
@TheBestiary @Turniped @Faterunner @Digipup @QueenofEmbers

Cliffstinger stood also, flaring her wings out again at the sudden threat. She could hear movement rustling behind her, but all of her hunters' instincts were focused on the Nocturne. She hissed in response, baring her small, sharp teeth and lashing pink tongue.

"I owe you nothing! What are you doing on my lands? I am Cliffstinger, and these are my wanderings." She was bluffing, hoping the brashness of this one would prevent her from questioning the loner further. "If you wish to hunt, find somewhere else."
@TheBestiary @Turniped @Faterunner @Digipup @QueenofEmbers

Cliffstinger stood also, flaring her wings out again at the sudden threat. She could hear movement rustling behind her, but all of her hunters' instincts were focused on the Nocturne. She hissed in response, baring her small, sharp teeth and lashing pink tongue.

"I owe you nothing! What are you doing on my lands? I am Cliffstinger, and these are my wanderings." She was bluffing, hoping the brashness of this one would prevent her from questioning the loner further. "If you wish to hunt, find somewhere else."
@Turniped @Faterunner @QueenofEmbers @Digipup @redfish

*Grace*
Her face turned to realization, but before she could answer, there was a squeak. Then everything went by so quick, the only feeling she felt was fear. "EEK!" She yelped in Draconian before hiding behind a tree.

*Shimmerwing*
Shimmerwing stopped once more, now knowing that some dragon saw him. He didn't know what to do.

*Grace*
Her face turned to realization, but before she could answer, there was a squeak. Then everything went by so quick, the only feeling she felt was fear. "EEK!" She yelped in Draconian before hiding behind a tree.

*Shimmerwing*
Shimmerwing stopped once more, now knowing that some dragon saw him. He didn't know what to do.
I am 2 hours ahead of FR time.
QiZFijL.png
@redfish
@digipup
@Faterunner
@graceglaceon
@turniped
@thebestiary

UH OH A FIGHT!! Laurelin panicked and once again cursed herself for not bringing any metal or gemstones along to keep this sort of thing from happening. She searched her back for something, anything, to keep them from getting aggressive.

"All I have is some fish but takeitpleasedon'tfight!" She yelled, running out of breath at the end and thrusting some dried anchovies at the Mirror. "Please..." she panted, still panicking. "Please just take it and don't fight."
@redfish
@digipup
@Faterunner
@graceglaceon
@turniped
@thebestiary

UH OH A FIGHT!! Laurelin panicked and once again cursed herself for not bringing any metal or gemstones along to keep this sort of thing from happening. She searched her back for something, anything, to keep them from getting aggressive.

"All I have is some fish but takeitpleasedon'tfight!" She yelled, running out of breath at the end and thrusting some dried anchovies at the Mirror. "Please..." she panted, still panicking. "Please just take it and don't fight."
xfilesthemesongsock.png
@QueenOfEmbers @redfish @Digipup @GraceGlaceon @Turniped @Faterunner

Tropic, not at all wavered by the lack of reactions to his appearance, watched the argument commence. The Nocturne seemed to not trust the Mirror, which caused the Mirror to spit back at her. Now the Coatl (who was wearing a pink cabbie hat for god knows why) had jumped between them, yelling something about fish and shoving anchovies towards the Mirror.

Has the society here developed at a different pace than at ours in Wind territory? Tropic wondered, a bit confused at the ongoing events. Really, who wouldn't be? It wasn't every day he got to see someone shove anchovies at another dragon for no easily understandable reason. He decided to continue watching the argument, both confused and amused at the same time.
@QueenOfEmbers @redfish @Digipup @GraceGlaceon @Turniped @Faterunner

Tropic, not at all wavered by the lack of reactions to his appearance, watched the argument commence. The Nocturne seemed to not trust the Mirror, which caused the Mirror to spit back at her. Now the Coatl (who was wearing a pink cabbie hat for god knows why) had jumped between them, yelling something about fish and shoving anchovies towards the Mirror.

Has the society here developed at a different pace than at ours in Wind territory? Tropic wondered, a bit confused at the ongoing events. Really, who wouldn't be? It wasn't every day he got to see someone shove anchovies at another dragon for no easily understandable reason. He decided to continue watching the argument, both confused and amused at the same time.
globules.png

*Grace*
Grace peeked around the tree to see what was happening. Poor Grace was just shaking.

*Shimmerwing*
Shimmerwing watched what happened, still unsure of what to do.

*Grace*
Grace peeked around the tree to see what was happening. Poor Grace was just shaking.

*Shimmerwing*
Shimmerwing watched what happened, still unsure of what to do.
I am 2 hours ahead of FR time.
QiZFijL.png
@redfish
@queenofembers
@thebestiary
@turniped
@graceglaceon

"YOUR LANDS?! This Wood doesn't belong to just you, Mirror. It because to everyone, be they traveler or established clans. You cant just lord over it all. Besides, I wouldn't be making threats, you don't seem to have a pack. I'd be careful if I were you."

Badgerfang bared her fangs but was slightly taken aback when a pawful of anchovies were thrust in the Mirror' face. Was this how most Coatls settled their fights? She never seen Rocca or Riley do anything like this.
@redfish
@queenofembers
@thebestiary
@turniped
@graceglaceon

"YOUR LANDS?! This Wood doesn't belong to just you, Mirror. It because to everyone, be they traveler or established clans. You cant just lord over it all. Besides, I wouldn't be making threats, you don't seem to have a pack. I'd be careful if I were you."

Badgerfang bared her fangs but was slightly taken aback when a pawful of anchovies were thrust in the Mirror' face. Was this how most Coatls settled their fights? She never seen Rocca or Riley do anything like this.
@QueenOfEmbers @redfish @Digipup @GraceGlaceon @Turniped @Faterunner @TheBestiary

Cliffstinger snapped her head once more to stare at the anchovies, before looking to the small Coatl. Squinting, she said, "I have no quarrel with you. But..." Her stance narrowed. "What is a Coatl doing here? And with a Nocturne, no less?"

Looking back to said Nocturne, she hissed, "Any dragon with a mind knows that I stalk the forest, and this is my prey. You do not seem to carry a pack, either-- if you do, you are mere nomads. Move along."
@QueenOfEmbers @redfish @Digipup @GraceGlaceon @Turniped @Faterunner @TheBestiary

Cliffstinger snapped her head once more to stare at the anchovies, before looking to the small Coatl. Squinting, she said, "I have no quarrel with you. But..." Her stance narrowed. "What is a Coatl doing here? And with a Nocturne, no less?"

Looking back to said Nocturne, she hissed, "Any dragon with a mind knows that I stalk the forest, and this is my prey. You do not seem to carry a pack, either-- if you do, you are mere nomads. Move along."
( @digipup
@queenofembers
@graceglaceon
@thebestiary
@redfish
@faterunner

LORD you advanced quickly ok ok ok aaah )

Jithor was more concerned with what Vigdis was doing more than the rest of the commotion around them. He was sure they could slip away if they needed to-- "Oh jeez, this is so many dragons! We could start our own clan right here!" the female Skydancer piped up, scooting towards Jithor. "Is the Tangled Wood always so vibrant and exciting?" She seemed to have absolutely zero worry of anything that was going on. It was true, the poor dear was a bit of a space case. The icier of the duo sat down on his haunches, finally coming to terms with the fact that they weren't going to get out of here for quite a while.

"Wow, what cool... stuff!" Vigdis admired of the newly revealed Imperial, reveling in his height. She always thought they were such majestic dragons, really... The Skydancer quickly shook her head, trying to get back into the situation. She was, however, very concerned about how threatening the Mirror seemed. They weren't in any immediate danger, though... right?
( @digipup
@queenofembers
@graceglaceon
@thebestiary
@redfish
@faterunner

LORD you advanced quickly ok ok ok aaah )

Jithor was more concerned with what Vigdis was doing more than the rest of the commotion around them. He was sure they could slip away if they needed to-- "Oh jeez, this is so many dragons! We could start our own clan right here!" the female Skydancer piped up, scooting towards Jithor. "Is the Tangled Wood always so vibrant and exciting?" She seemed to have absolutely zero worry of anything that was going on. It was true, the poor dear was a bit of a space case. The icier of the duo sat down on his haunches, finally coming to terms with the fact that they weren't going to get out of here for quite a while.

"Wow, what cool... stuff!" Vigdis admired of the newly revealed Imperial, reveling in his height. She always thought they were such majestic dragons, really... The Skydancer quickly shook her head, trying to get back into the situation. She was, however, very concerned about how threatening the Mirror seemed. They weren't in any immediate danger, though... right?
@redfish
@digipup
@Faterunner
@graceglaceon
@turniped
@thebestiary

Is... Is this not working? Oh gosh she really didn't want to sucker punch this Mirror.

Summoning up all her courage, which isn't much, she puffed up and spoke. "Y-you heard me! I'm a princess and an explorer! I got a little lost though..." She looked down in embarrassment. "No one could know these woods like a Nocturne; and she found me. Now please.. Please don't fight." She paused for a moment before adding. "Because I pack a good punch a-a-and I don't wanna wollop you into next year!"

Aw yeah that sounded tough as nails!

(No it didn't.)
@redfish
@digipup
@Faterunner
@graceglaceon
@turniped
@thebestiary

Is... Is this not working? Oh gosh she really didn't want to sucker punch this Mirror.

Summoning up all her courage, which isn't much, she puffed up and spoke. "Y-you heard me! I'm a princess and an explorer! I got a little lost though..." She looked down in embarrassment. "No one could know these woods like a Nocturne; and she found me. Now please.. Please don't fight." She paused for a moment before adding. "Because I pack a good punch a-a-and I don't wanna wollop you into next year!"

Aw yeah that sounded tough as nails!

(No it didn't.)
xfilesthemesongsock.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11