Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Wandering Princess (FR RP OPEN)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Digipup @GraceGlaceon @Turniped @Faterunner @TheBestiary @redfish

"Guys please..." Laurelin backed up warily as the wind created by the Mirror blew her feathers around. "Can't we just talk about this?"

"Guys please..." Laurelin backed up warily as the wind created by the Mirror blew her feathers around. "Can't we just talk about this?"
xfilesthemesongsock.png
@QueenOfEmbers @Redfish @GraceGlaceon @Turniped @Faterunner @TheBestiary

Oh, it seemed they were getting riled up again. Ashan settled down on her branch to watch. She loved seeing Mirrors fight, especially. They were always so.... vicious.

She did pity the Coatl that was trying to calm them down, though. Young little thing, by the looks of her. She had no idea what she was doing. Ashan sighed lightly. Pity, too, because she certainly had a fashion sense. That cabbie was to die for.
@QueenOfEmbers @Redfish @GraceGlaceon @Turniped @Faterunner @TheBestiary

Oh, it seemed they were getting riled up again. Ashan settled down on her branch to watch. She loved seeing Mirrors fight, especially. They were always so.... vicious.

She did pity the Coatl that was trying to calm them down, though. Young little thing, by the looks of her. She had no idea what she was doing. Ashan sighed lightly. Pity, too, because she certainly had a fashion sense. That cabbie was to die for.
"He who made you bitter made you wise."
-W.B. Yeats
@redfish
@queenofembers
@graceglaceon
@digipup
@thebestiary
@turniped

Badgerfang went to stand beside Huttser, glaring at the Mirror as she took to the sky. Baring her fangs, the Nocturne launched herself at the Mirror, taking her out of the sky and slamming them both the ground. The dark Nocturne was stunned for a moment but she managed to get to her paws and stalked towards the Mirror, biting hard onto her leg while pinning to the ground.
@redfish
@queenofembers
@graceglaceon
@digipup
@thebestiary
@turniped

Badgerfang went to stand beside Huttser, glaring at the Mirror as she took to the sky. Baring her fangs, the Nocturne launched herself at the Mirror, taking her out of the sky and slamming them both the ground. The dark Nocturne was stunned for a moment but she managed to get to her paws and stalked towards the Mirror, biting hard onto her leg while pinning to the ground.
@Digipup @GraceGlaceon @QueenOfEmbers @Faterunner @TheBestiary @redfish

Vigdis practically jumped on Jithor when the Mirror sprang forward. "My word! I must agree with our Coatl friend! What on earth are we fighting for?!" she asked, not quite understanding. Jithor stood up, taking a step forward toward the fighting trio. This was no sort of thing for Vigdis to see in one of her first missions. He looked around at everyone, then sighed.

"What was the initial reason for this, again? I seemed to have missed the point," he asked, glancing back at Vigdis who was inching toward Tropic to get a better look at him. As long as she wasn't causing too much trouble...
@Digipup @GraceGlaceon @QueenOfEmbers @Faterunner @TheBestiary @redfish

Vigdis practically jumped on Jithor when the Mirror sprang forward. "My word! I must agree with our Coatl friend! What on earth are we fighting for?!" she asked, not quite understanding. Jithor stood up, taking a step forward toward the fighting trio. This was no sort of thing for Vigdis to see in one of her first missions. He looked around at everyone, then sighed.

"What was the initial reason for this, again? I seemed to have missed the point," he asked, glancing back at Vigdis who was inching toward Tropic to get a better look at him. As long as she wasn't causing too much trouble...

Laurelin screamed. If you thing the Coatl language was unpleasant to hear, you should hear their scream... One of the garnets on her tail ornament cracked at the sound.

This never would have happened if I hadn't left home!

Well, what would have happened if I stayed? Just more fighting with HER.

That was IT!

Without thinking she leaped into the fight. "I." She thwaked Badgerfang on the head with her decorated tail. "Said." She curled her tiny paws into fists and stood on her hind legs to give the Mirror a couple good punches.

Her last word was said in Coatl, as she couldn't think hard enough to bother speaking Draconic. "STOP"

With a huff in the Imp's direction, she readied herself to push the two angry females apart should they try again.

(Beep beep ticked off Coatl commin your way!) (That wasn't godmodd-y was it? Sorrry if it was...)

Laurelin screamed. If you thing the Coatl language was unpleasant to hear, you should hear their scream... One of the garnets on her tail ornament cracked at the sound.

This never would have happened if I hadn't left home!

Well, what would have happened if I stayed? Just more fighting with HER.

That was IT!

Without thinking she leaped into the fight. "I." She thwaked Badgerfang on the head with her decorated tail. "Said." She curled her tiny paws into fists and stood on her hind legs to give the Mirror a couple good punches.

Her last word was said in Coatl, as she couldn't think hard enough to bother speaking Draconic. "STOP"

With a huff in the Imp's direction, she readied herself to push the two angry females apart should they try again.

(Beep beep ticked off Coatl commin your way!) (That wasn't godmodd-y was it? Sorrry if it was...)
xfilesthemesongsock.png
@redfish
@queenofembers
@turniped
@thebestiary
@digipup
@graceglaceon

Huttset wasn't able to move in on the Mirror because Badgerfang beat him to it. But just as he was about to stomp the she-dragon into the ground, the little Coatl came hitting them both, telling them to stop. The last word being in the girl's native tongue.

When she turned on him, the Imp backed away. He wasn't the type to put his claws on females, Mirrors of course being the only exception and he wasn't going to start now. So he bowed his head and took a few steps back.

Badgerfang, however growled in pain when she felt the hard tail hit her head and she rolled towards Hutterser, using his bulk to shield herself.

"Why do you do that? I almost had her!"
@redfish
@queenofembers
@turniped
@thebestiary
@digipup
@graceglaceon

Huttset wasn't able to move in on the Mirror because Badgerfang beat him to it. But just as he was about to stomp the she-dragon into the ground, the little Coatl came hitting them both, telling them to stop. The last word being in the girl's native tongue.

When she turned on him, the Imp backed away. He wasn't the type to put his claws on females, Mirrors of course being the only exception and he wasn't going to start now. So he bowed his head and took a few steps back.

Badgerfang, however growled in pain when she felt the hard tail hit her head and she rolled towards Hutterser, using his bulk to shield herself.

"Why do you do that? I almost had her!"

Frowning intensely, She gave a curt nod back to Huttset and then turned back to Badgerfang. "Because I don't want you to 'have her'! Didn't you hear me? I don't want any fighting!"
She was once again shaking with rage that filled her tiny body.
"Goddess! If I wanted to be around a bunch of fighting, I wouldn't have left home! This is stupid, and Jithor's right! What are you even fighting about?"

Frowning intensely, She gave a curt nod back to Huttset and then turned back to Badgerfang. "Because I don't want you to 'have her'! Didn't you hear me? I don't want any fighting!"
She was once again shaking with rage that filled her tiny body.
"Goddess! If I wanted to be around a bunch of fighting, I wouldn't have left home! This is stupid, and Jithor's right! What are you even fighting about?"
xfilesthemesongsock.png
@Faterunner @Digipup @QueenOfEmbers @redfish @GraceGlaceon @Turniped
Tropic shuffled away from the Skydancer, still watching the argument. A male Imperial had suddenly appeared, causing the Mirror to instantly become two times more hostile. Then, the Coatl had jumped in and begun... Stopping the argument, in a way that involves lots of shouting and shattering their own belongings.
@Faterunner @Digipup @QueenOfEmbers @redfish @GraceGlaceon @Turniped
Tropic shuffled away from the Skydancer, still watching the argument. A male Imperial had suddenly appeared, causing the Mirror to instantly become two times more hostile. Then, the Coatl had jumped in and begun... Stopping the argument, in a way that involves lots of shouting and shattering their own belongings.
globules.png
@QueenOfEmbers @Digipup @GraceGlaceon @Turniped @Faterunner @TheBestiary

Cliffstinger spat again when she was hit, stumbling back. She flexed her hind leg, grimacing when she felt it bleed.

Hissing again at the Nocturne and Imperial, she restated, "I want no quarrel! I simply with to know who you are and why you are stalking through my hunting grounds as so." Her breath was in huffs and puffs-- the Coatl's attack definitely took the wind from her.
@QueenOfEmbers @Digipup @GraceGlaceon @Turniped @Faterunner @TheBestiary

Cliffstinger spat again when she was hit, stumbling back. She flexed her hind leg, grimacing when she felt it bleed.

Hissing again at the Nocturne and Imperial, she restated, "I want no quarrel! I simply with to know who you are and why you are stalking through my hunting grounds as so." Her breath was in huffs and puffs-- the Coatl's attack definitely took the wind from her.
@QueenOfEmbers @redfish @Digipup @Turniped @Faterunner @TheBestiary

*Shimmerwing*
Shimmerwing decided to join the conversation, although he was half scared to. "My clan was only passing through, but I quickly lost sight of them and got lost. I never meant to intrude..." he tried to explain.

*Grace*
Grace slowly emerged from her hiding place and quietly said in Draconian after the Spiral, "I-I was just flying around..."
@QueenOfEmbers @redfish @Digipup @Turniped @Faterunner @TheBestiary

*Shimmerwing*
Shimmerwing decided to join the conversation, although he was half scared to. "My clan was only passing through, but I quickly lost sight of them and got lost. I never meant to intrude..." he tried to explain.

*Grace*
Grace slowly emerged from her hiding place and quietly said in Draconian after the Spiral, "I-I was just flying around..."
I am 2 hours ahead of FR time.
QiZFijL.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11