Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Wandering Princess (FR RP OPEN)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Digipup @GraceGlaceon @Turniped @Faterunner @TheBestiary @redfish

Laurelin nodded at the two. "Whatever the Fae said and yeah... I got lost exploring. If we're scaring away prey I'm sorry. It's all my fault."

She chewed on her bottom lip at the sight of blood on Cliffstinger's leg. "I can fix that. If you want."
@Digipup @GraceGlaceon @Turniped @Faterunner @TheBestiary @redfish

Laurelin nodded at the two. "Whatever the Fae said and yeah... I got lost exploring. If we're scaring away prey I'm sorry. It's all my fault."

She chewed on her bottom lip at the sight of blood on Cliffstinger's leg. "I can fix that. If you want."
xfilesthemesongsock.png
@Digipup @GraceGlaceon @Turniped @Faterunner @TheBestiary @redfish @QueenOfEmbers ~~~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11991726] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/119918/11991726_350.png[/img] [/url] In the dark, a lone skydancer had been watching the gathering of dragons, merely staring and lazing on a single branch in a tree. She watched with a blank face and cold stormy blue eyes. Occasionally tilting her head, watching these creatures merely provided a mild entertainment. Her single mistake was shifting her position on the branch, rustling the cluster of branches, one falling off and landing on the ground no too far away from the group of dragons Enoch flickered her eyes at the fall branch before turning back to the gathering of dragons, a desolate chuckling escaping her lips as she tugged at the Black Wolf Cape that adorned her body.
@Digipup @GraceGlaceon @Turniped @Faterunner @TheBestiary @redfish @QueenOfEmbers

~~~

11991726_350.png

In the dark, a lone skydancer had been watching the gathering of dragons, merely staring and lazing on a single branch in a tree. She watched with a blank face and cold stormy blue eyes. Occasionally tilting her head, watching these creatures merely provided a mild entertainment. Her single mistake was shifting her position on the branch, rustling the cluster of branches, one falling off and landing on the ground no too far away from the group of dragons

Enoch flickered her eyes at the fall branch before turning back to the gathering of dragons, a desolate chuckling escaping her lips as she tugged at the Black Wolf Cape that adorned her body.
tumblr_mpy4vpYMWG1rzl7uqo1_500.gif
@Digipup @GraceGlaceon @Turniped @Faterunner @TheBestiary @Dimesocket @QueenOfEmbers

Grimacing once more, Cliffstinger cocked her head in a question to the Coatl. "How--?" She was interrupted by the loud falling of a branch, where she quickly snapped to face the source of the noise, limping. Looking around quickly, her heat vision caught sight of a dragon in the trees. "I can see you!" she spat.
@Digipup @GraceGlaceon @Turniped @Faterunner @TheBestiary @Dimesocket @QueenOfEmbers

Grimacing once more, Cliffstinger cocked her head in a question to the Coatl. "How--?" She was interrupted by the loud falling of a branch, where she quickly snapped to face the source of the noise, limping. Looking around quickly, her heat vision caught sight of a dragon in the trees. "I can see you!" she spat.
@Faterunner @QueenOfEmbers @redfish @GraceGlaceon @Turniped @Dimesocket @Digipup
Tropic frowned at the sound of a branch snapping and tumbling to the ground, deducing that a dragon was most likely the cause of that. He glanced towards the source of the noise, which the Mirror had already pinpointed, and caught a slight glimpse of tarnished metal before it was snuffed out by something darker. He stared at the spot for a few moments, eventually flaring his wings and turning the softly glowing lanterns hanging from them into glaring beacons that lit up most of the clearing.
@Faterunner @QueenOfEmbers @redfish @GraceGlaceon @Turniped @Dimesocket @Digipup
Tropic frowned at the sound of a branch snapping and tumbling to the ground, deducing that a dragon was most likely the cause of that. He glanced towards the source of the noise, which the Mirror had already pinpointed, and caught a slight glimpse of tarnished metal before it was snuffed out by something darker. He stared at the spot for a few moments, eventually flaring his wings and turning the softly glowing lanterns hanging from them into glaring beacons that lit up most of the clearing.
globules.png
@digipup
@graceglaceon
@queenofembers
@turniped
@dimesocket
@redfish
@thebestiary

Badgerfang and Hutter both lowered their head at the Coatl while still giving Cliffstinger dirty looks.

"Please forgive us. Our clan has had numerous run-ins with Mirrors, all of them ending up bloody. It's gotten the point where it's become natural to be hostile toward them. I mean no Mirror we've met ever wanted to talk. It's always attack and main with them."

Badgerfang hissed quietly at Cliffstinger while Huttser did nothing but kept his wings flared just in case.
@digipup
@graceglaceon
@queenofembers
@turniped
@dimesocket
@redfish
@thebestiary

Badgerfang and Hutter both lowered their head at the Coatl while still giving Cliffstinger dirty looks.

"Please forgive us. Our clan has had numerous run-ins with Mirrors, all of them ending up bloody. It's gotten the point where it's become natural to be hostile toward them. I mean no Mirror we've met ever wanted to talk. It's always attack and main with them."

Badgerfang hissed quietly at Cliffstinger while Huttser did nothing but kept his wings flared just in case.
@digipup @graceglaceon @queenofembers @turniped @dimesocket @redfish @thebestiary [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/120492/12049144_350.png[/img] A coatl looked nervously down at her companion "Shade, are you sure this is the the way to Wispwillow Grove? You said the journey should only take about thirty minutes. Its been two hours all ready." The Renegade Aviar sighed from his perch and mumbled "Yes im sure youre just going to slow Pan." Pan stopped and looked around anxiously. "Shade, I smell Blood." "Oh no, Dont you dare decide hatthey need your help. Its bad enough I have to deal with you and Thanos argueing at home I dont want to deal with your hero complex here." The coatl ignored her companion and carefullymade her way towands the smell. "I can smell some imps, some fae, a coatl, a mirror, a nocturne and a skydancer. Youre going to have to run translator for me and the fae." Shade groaned from his perch on Pans back. "Really Shade you could do much worse in coatl companions. Imagine if you had a companion who couldnt speak the common tongue as well as I do." With that Pan slowly approached the edge of the clearing the Dragons were gathered in.
@digipup
@graceglaceon
@queenofembers
@turniped
@dimesocket
@redfish
@thebestiary
12049144_350.png

A coatl looked nervously down at her companion "Shade, are you sure this is the the way to Wispwillow Grove? You said the journey should only take about thirty minutes. Its been two hours all ready." The Renegade Aviar sighed from his perch and mumbled "Yes im sure youre just going to slow Pan."

Pan stopped and looked around anxiously. "Shade, I smell Blood." "Oh no, Dont you dare decide hatthey need your help. Its bad enough I have to deal with you and Thanos argueing at home I dont want to deal with your hero complex here." The coatl ignored her companion and carefullymade her way towands the smell.

"I can smell some imps, some fae, a coatl, a mirror, a nocturne and a skydancer. Youre going to have to run translator for me and the fae." Shade groaned from his perch on Pans back. "Really Shade you could do much worse in coatl companions. Imagine if you had a companion who couldnt speak the common tongue as well as I do." With that Pan slowly approached the edge of the clearing the Dragons were gathered in.
900.500px.TheMisfitsKeep_zpsx48jujtb.png
@Dimesocket @QueenOfEmbers @Digipup @GraceGlaceon @redfish @Turniped @TheGoddessNyx
Tropic's ears flicked again at the sound of two more dragons approaching. He swung his head over to observe them, finding a Coatl (in similar clothing he was wearing) and a Renegade Aviar. The Coatl seemed quite nervous and anxious, while the Aviar seemed more annoyed than anything.
@Dimesocket @QueenOfEmbers @Digipup @GraceGlaceon @redfish @Turniped @TheGoddessNyx
Tropic's ears flicked again at the sound of two more dragons approaching. He swung his head over to observe them, finding a Coatl (in similar clothing he was wearing) and a Renegade Aviar. The Coatl seemed quite nervous and anxious, while the Aviar seemed more annoyed than anything.
globules.png
@digipup
@graceglaceon
@queenofembers
@turniped
@dimesocket
@redfish
@thebestiary
Pan saw that the Imperial with impeccable taste had noticed her. She slowly approached the agitated group and asked "Are you all right? My Familiar and I noticed that one of you were injured and wanted to know if we could help?" Pan looked nervously over at the injured mirror. She knew from personal experience that mirrors could get very defensive when they were injured. Shade looked up at his companion in annoyance "Well are you not going to introduce yourself. My name is Shade and this stupid brat is Pan. Pleasure to meet you."
@digipup
@graceglaceon
@queenofembers
@turniped
@dimesocket
@redfish
@thebestiary
Pan saw that the Imperial with impeccable taste had noticed her. She slowly approached the agitated group and asked "Are you all right? My Familiar and I noticed that one of you were injured and wanted to know if we could help?" Pan looked nervously over at the injured mirror. She knew from personal experience that mirrors could get very defensive when they were injured. Shade looked up at his companion in annoyance "Well are you not going to introduce yourself. My name is Shade and this stupid brat is Pan. Pleasure to meet you."
900.500px.TheMisfitsKeep_zpsx48jujtb.png
@Digipup @GraceGlaceon @Turniped @Faterunner @TheBestiary @Dimesocket @QueenOfEmbers @TheGodessNyx

Cliffstinger felt more and more agitated by the amount of dragons showing up; she was wounded and could not defend herself if need be. Said injury was raised a little off the ground-- it was much too painful to be standing on it. She glared at Badgerfang, before slipping all four of her eyes to the Coatl.

"How can you fix me?" she asked. Usually it took a while to dress her wounds, as she was the only one attending to them.
@Digipup @GraceGlaceon @Turniped @Faterunner @TheBestiary @Dimesocket @QueenOfEmbers @TheGodessNyx

Cliffstinger felt more and more agitated by the amount of dragons showing up; she was wounded and could not defend herself if need be. Said injury was raised a little off the ground-- it was much too painful to be standing on it. She glared at Badgerfang, before slipping all four of her eyes to the Coatl.

"How can you fix me?" she asked. Usually it took a while to dress her wounds, as she was the only one attending to them.
@TheGoddessNyx
Impeccable taste oh my god I'm dying)
@TheGoddessNyx
Impeccable taste oh my god I'm dying)
globules.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11