Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Wandering Princess (FR RP OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
(@GraceGlaceon
It's fine by me.)
(@GraceGlaceon
It's fine by me.)
globules.png
(( @GraceGlaceon @Faterunner @TheBestiary Anyone can join! You're free to jump in whenever!))

Her eyes widened when the strange Nocturne came out of hiding and grew wider still when she mentioned being an assassin. However, her feather relaxed and she went back to looking far less puffy.
"Of course!" She exclaimed, tentatively shaking the other's paw. "It slipped my mind that you Nocturnes like to imitate! Parzival back home does a spot on impression of my-" She cut off, Almost mentioning her mother. "My clanmates." She finished. "Well, it's good to meet you, Badgerfang, I'm really glad you're not a monster that's going to eat me. Could you not do that again, by the way? I don't really have a place to go." She admitted. "I'm-"
Running away sounded childish, it also sounded like a one way trip to being brought back home. She needed a new occupation and fast. "I'm an explorer!" Yes that sounded about right!

((Sorry, I couldn't think of a way to fit Tropic in in this reply! I promise I'm not ignoring you though!))
(( @GraceGlaceon @Faterunner @TheBestiary Anyone can join! You're free to jump in whenever!))

Her eyes widened when the strange Nocturne came out of hiding and grew wider still when she mentioned being an assassin. However, her feather relaxed and she went back to looking far less puffy.
"Of course!" She exclaimed, tentatively shaking the other's paw. "It slipped my mind that you Nocturnes like to imitate! Parzival back home does a spot on impression of my-" She cut off, Almost mentioning her mother. "My clanmates." She finished. "Well, it's good to meet you, Badgerfang, I'm really glad you're not a monster that's going to eat me. Could you not do that again, by the way? I don't really have a place to go." She admitted. "I'm-"
Running away sounded childish, it also sounded like a one way trip to being brought back home. She needed a new occupation and fast. "I'm an explorer!" Yes that sounded about right!

((Sorry, I couldn't think of a way to fit Tropic in in this reply! I promise I'm not ignoring you though!))
xfilesthemesongsock.png
@QueenOfEmbers @Faterunner @TheBestiary @GraceGlaceon (( *Jumps in* )) [i]"Never trust shady Faes," [/i]the Imperial muttered. [i]"Even if other dragons talk pleasantly with them while passing by."[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6317330] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/63174/6317330_350.png[/img] [/url] "That's right!" A light, happy voice chirruped from over the Imperial's head. "We're a very untrustworthy lot, you know. If you aren't careful, we'll send you straight to where we came from ourselves." The little cream-colored Fae was perched on a branch above the Imperial's head, just out of reach, head tilted to the side and dark eyes glittering mischievously from under her dull hat. Her cloak was thrown back and she was clearly visible if he looked up; obviously she was making no attempt at staying hidden.
@QueenOfEmbers @Faterunner @TheBestiary @GraceGlaceon (( *Jumps in* ))

"Never trust shady Faes," the Imperial muttered. "Even if other dragons talk pleasantly with them while passing by."

6317330_350.png

"That's right!" A light, happy voice chirruped from over the Imperial's head. "We're a very untrustworthy lot, you know. If you aren't careful, we'll send you straight to where we came from ourselves."

The little cream-colored Fae was perched on a branch above the Imperial's head, just out of reach, head tilted to the side and dark eyes glittering mischievously from under her dull hat. Her cloak was thrown back and she was clearly visible if he looked up; obviously she was making no attempt at staying hidden.
"He who made you bitter made you wise."
-W.B. Yeats
(Hi! I hope no one minds that I jump in--if you do, please just let me know! ; v ; @QueenOfEmbers @Faterunner @TheBestiary @GraceGlaceon @Digipup) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12198737] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/121988/12198737_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10983391] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/109834/10983391_350.png[/img] [/url] "Look, I know you didn't want to come this way at all, but at least we're not [i]staying[/i] in the Scarred Wasteland," a female Skydancer pointed out, though her icy companion offered no reply. "It is on business. It's not a leisure trip." Still, he said nothing to her. He did, however, stop to listen to two chatting dragons. One appeared to be lost--or "adventuring", rather--and was likely no threat to them right now. "Jithor, please, can't we-- [i]Oh[/i]," the female began, glancing over her fellow Skydancer's shoulder and looking to the two. A Nocturne and a Coatl--they were all too familiar with both. Their clan seemed to be quite the gathering point for both breeds. She quickly ventured forward, right into the sight of the other two. "Adventuring, you say?" "Vigdis--" Jithor grumbled and followed on her heels. She was too eager; surely she would cause them trouble one of these days. He stood beside her, giving her a bit harsh a nudge in the shoulder, then remaining silent once more. Vigdis ignored him, turning her attention to the duo. "Does one normally adventure alone in the Tangled Wood?"
(Hi! I hope no one minds that I jump in--if you do, please just let me know! ; v ;
@QueenOfEmbers @Faterunner @TheBestiary @GraceGlaceon @Digipup)

12198737_350.png

10983391_350.png

"Look, I know you didn't want to come this way at all, but at least we're not staying in the Scarred Wasteland," a female Skydancer pointed out, though her icy companion offered no reply. "It is on business. It's not a leisure trip." Still, he said nothing to her. He did, however, stop to listen to two chatting dragons. One appeared to be lost--or "adventuring", rather--and was likely no threat to them right now.

"Jithor, please, can't we-- Oh," the female began, glancing over her fellow Skydancer's shoulder and looking to the two. A Nocturne and a Coatl--they were all too familiar with both. Their clan seemed to be quite the gathering point for both breeds. She quickly ventured forward, right into the sight of the other two. "Adventuring, you say?"

"Vigdis--" Jithor grumbled and followed on her heels. She was too eager; surely she would cause them trouble one of these days. He stood beside her, giving her a bit harsh a nudge in the shoulder, then remaining silent once more. Vigdis ignored him, turning her attention to the duo. "Does one normally adventure alone in the Tangled Wood?"
@queenofembers
@digipup
@turniped
@thebestiary

Badgerfang noticed the male Imp and Fae, thinking of bringing them over but thought better of it. Let them stay at a distance. That way, you can judge their intentions. It was a lesson her master drilled into her head, and she was going to follow it.

She listened to the Coatl's story, realizing that she stumbled and said she was an explorer. Badgerfang didn't believe her, explorers were never this bad at keeping to a path but she said nothing on the subject.

"When if you need a place to stay, my clan's camp is nearby. We can shelter you."

The Nocturne was caught when two Skydancers came and the male seemed moody while the female was more open.

"You can travel alone just find if you know the area. I do it all the time! Come on, I guess you all can come along as well. Master will be wondering where I've been and I don't want to anger her. Just follow me."

Badgerfang wandered into the darkness of the Wood, looking back to see if any of them followed her.
@queenofembers
@digipup
@turniped
@thebestiary

Badgerfang noticed the male Imp and Fae, thinking of bringing them over but thought better of it. Let them stay at a distance. That way, you can judge their intentions. It was a lesson her master drilled into her head, and she was going to follow it.

She listened to the Coatl's story, realizing that she stumbled and said she was an explorer. Badgerfang didn't believe her, explorers were never this bad at keeping to a path but she said nothing on the subject.

"When if you need a place to stay, my clan's camp is nearby. We can shelter you."

The Nocturne was caught when two Skydancers came and the male seemed moody while the female was more open.

"You can travel alone just find if you know the area. I do it all the time! Come on, I guess you all can come along as well. Master will be wondering where I've been and I don't want to anger her. Just follow me."

Badgerfang wandered into the darkness of the Wood, looking back to see if any of them followed her.
@Turniped @Faterunner @TheBestiary @GraceGlaceon @Digipup

Oh jeeze... Laurelin thought exasperated, She only knew one Skydancer in her lifetime, and she wasn't the nicest.

"Uhm, well no not normally." She stopped when the Nocturne said yes instead.
"I mean, not normally unless you're from the area! An't I'm clearly not, I mean, have you seen my eyes? You see, I don't have an explorer group yet, a-and I'm on the lookout for other brave souls!" Yeah that sounded nice. "Where are you two going, then? Maybe I can give you directions." Yeah sure... "Because I'm an explorer, and all"

Okay, I need to shut up now.

Upon her invitation, she nodded and started to follow.

Oh jeeze... Laurelin thought exasperated, She only knew one Skydancer in her lifetime, and she wasn't the nicest.

"Uhm, well no not normally." She stopped when the Nocturne said yes instead.
"I mean, not normally unless you're from the area! An't I'm clearly not, I mean, have you seen my eyes? You see, I don't have an explorer group yet, a-and I'm on the lookout for other brave souls!" Yeah that sounded nice. "Where are you two going, then? Maybe I can give you directions." Yeah sure... "Because I'm an explorer, and all"

Okay, I need to shut up now.

Upon her invitation, she nodded and started to follow.
xfilesthemesongsock.png
@QueenOfEmbers @Faterunner @TheBestiary @GraceGlaceon @Digipup

Jithor snorted. Follow her? Was the Noc out of her mind? They were not about to be outnumbered by--

"Let's go!" Vigdis declared, quickly following suit after Badgerfang. The elder Skydancer managed to narrowly grab her tail, tugging her back to his side. It was quickly followed by the greatest of pouts. "Jithor, come on! There's probably food there," she pleaded, her stomach rumbling to emphasize her point for her. "Please?" The poor dear seemed to keep shrinking underneath the cold gaze of her superior, until she finally away in shame from his unblinking stare. He muttered something lowly to her, and she quickly perked up, glancing over at the Coatl.

"Are you coming? Have you adventured before? Are you from around these parts?" Vigdis began questioning, all while slowly walking in the direction of Badgerfang. Jithor slid past her, clearly still quite displeased with the situation his trainee had gotten him in.

Jithor snorted. Follow her? Was the Noc out of her mind? They were not about to be outnumbered by--

"Let's go!" Vigdis declared, quickly following suit after Badgerfang. The elder Skydancer managed to narrowly grab her tail, tugging her back to his side. It was quickly followed by the greatest of pouts. "Jithor, come on! There's probably food there," she pleaded, her stomach rumbling to emphasize her point for her. "Please?" The poor dear seemed to keep shrinking underneath the cold gaze of her superior, until she finally away in shame from his unblinking stare. He muttered something lowly to her, and she quickly perked up, glancing over at the Coatl.

"Are you coming? Have you adventured before? Are you from around these parts?" Vigdis began questioning, all while slowly walking in the direction of Badgerfang. Jithor slid past her, clearly still quite displeased with the situation his trainee had gotten him in.
@queenofembers
@turniped
@turniped
@thebestiary
@didgipup

Badgerfang slowed until she was walking side by side with Laurelin, she was smiling and gave her a friendly nudge. Honestly, it was quite funny seeing this Coalt falling over herself with trying to keep her lies going.

"You know, you're a poor lair. It's okay if you ran away from home, things tend to happen. If you want, I can talk to my leader about having a permanent place in my clan. Though, a little advice, when you're lying but be so quick to change your facts or people will catch on. You have to calm and relaxed. Okay?"
@queenofembers
@turniped
@turniped
@thebestiary
@didgipup

Badgerfang slowed until she was walking side by side with Laurelin, she was smiling and gave her a friendly nudge. Honestly, it was quite funny seeing this Coalt falling over herself with trying to keep her lies going.

"You know, you're a poor lair. It's okay if you ran away from home, things tend to happen. If you want, I can talk to my leader about having a permanent place in my clan. Though, a little advice, when you're lying but be so quick to change your facts or people will catch on. You have to calm and relaxed. Okay?"

Laurelin did her best to answer the Skydancer's questions; nodding to the first two and shaking her head to the last. "Nah, I'm from the Scarred Wasteland. What about you?"

She tensed up when Badgerfang caller her a poor liar. "I don't want any permanent place." She whispered to the Nocturne. "I just want to explore. I needed to go, so I'm going. Thanks but no thanks."

She looked around suddenly, the noise caused by the Fae and the Imperial reaching her sensitive Coatl ears. "Do you hear something?"

Laurelin did her best to answer the Skydancer's questions; nodding to the first two and shaking her head to the last. "Nah, I'm from the Scarred Wasteland. What about you?"

She tensed up when Badgerfang caller her a poor liar. "I don't want any permanent place." She whispered to the Nocturne. "I just want to explore. I needed to go, so I'm going. Thanks but no thanks."

She looked around suddenly, the noise caused by the Fae and the Imperial reaching her sensitive Coatl ears. "Do you hear something?"
xfilesthemesongsock.png

Vigdis adjusted her cape, then quickly moved up by the pair. "Sorry, are we intruding too much? We could go..." she offered, though clearly seemed disheartened by the suggestion. Jithor hadn't the slightest clue where she could have gotten this enthusiasm from--she herself was from the Scarred Wasteland, and living in an ice clan. Did he seem friendly? He hoped not.

He kept himself right at the heels of the other dragons, aware that Vigdis could get distracted and run off at any moment. Why, oh why, was he the one that was assigned to her?

Vigdis adjusted her cape, then quickly moved up by the pair. "Sorry, are we intruding too much? We could go..." she offered, though clearly seemed disheartened by the suggestion. Jithor hadn't the slightest clue where she could have gotten this enthusiasm from--she herself was from the Scarred Wasteland, and living in an ice clan. Did he seem friendly? He hoped not.

He kept himself right at the heels of the other dragons, aware that Vigdis could get distracted and run off at any moment. Why, oh why, was he the one that was assigned to her?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11