Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Of Morals And Values {Private}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Wakener

Kurome grinned just a tad bit wider, seemed like the imperial had caught what she said off hook, was it a crime for her to be a bit curious? She was too affected by the stretched out smirk. Her eyes flickered to the nocturne, wondering what its fate would be in the claws of the imperial.

She gave an innocent smile and shrug, tilting her head at the dragon. "Just wondering, seems like curiosity is a crime to you. Nice name he-dragon, I'll probably never use it, he-dragon or some other nickname will suit you just fine." She paused for a moment, regarding the imperial with a tilted head, eyes glinting with amusement.

"Is that so." she purred. "I guess they we're scared off or other reasons. You never know what could happen. Well who am I to make accusing statements, your have your life and I have mine."
@Wakener

Kurome grinned just a tad bit wider, seemed like the imperial had caught what she said off hook, was it a crime for her to be a bit curious? She was too affected by the stretched out smirk. Her eyes flickered to the nocturne, wondering what its fate would be in the claws of the imperial.

She gave an innocent smile and shrug, tilting her head at the dragon. "Just wondering, seems like curiosity is a crime to you. Nice name he-dragon, I'll probably never use it, he-dragon or some other nickname will suit you just fine." She paused for a moment, regarding the imperial with a tilted head, eyes glinting with amusement.

"Is that so." she purred. "I guess they we're scared off or other reasons. You never know what could happen. Well who am I to make accusing statements, your have your life and I have mine."
tumblr_mpy4vpYMWG1rzl7uqo1_500.gif
@Dimesocket

~~~

Nakul watched her intently. "I guess I shall have to keep calling you she-dragon then, dear." She had not given him her name despite him having given his. A slight irritation, but in the end he didn't really care what he called her by. What was a name in the end? Soon forgotten as time passed, to be uttered not again.

The Nocturne groaned as she finally came around, eyes blinking blearily. Nakul could feel her freeze when she realized where she was, or who she was with, or both. He reached over his shoulder and roughly dragged the Nocturne onto the ground, giving great care to jostle her injured wing. The whine of pain made him grin.

"Look who is awake. I think I shall name you Thing, since she-dragon is already taken," he chuckled before leaning his head low over Hinrin. "For shame, dear, you should have never come close," he whispered softly, the smirk that spread across his face was ice cold as he raised a claw and drew it along Hinrin's cheek, drawing blood.

He raised his head and then clamped a paw down on Hinrin to prevent escape even if the Nocturne looked to be in to much pain to do so. "Well, I can be very scary." Nakul felt the Nocturne shudder under his paw.
@Dimesocket

~~~

Nakul watched her intently. "I guess I shall have to keep calling you she-dragon then, dear." She had not given him her name despite him having given his. A slight irritation, but in the end he didn't really care what he called her by. What was a name in the end? Soon forgotten as time passed, to be uttered not again.

The Nocturne groaned as she finally came around, eyes blinking blearily. Nakul could feel her freeze when she realized where she was, or who she was with, or both. He reached over his shoulder and roughly dragged the Nocturne onto the ground, giving great care to jostle her injured wing. The whine of pain made him grin.

"Look who is awake. I think I shall name you Thing, since she-dragon is already taken," he chuckled before leaning his head low over Hinrin. "For shame, dear, you should have never come close," he whispered softly, the smirk that spread across his face was ice cold as he raised a claw and drew it along Hinrin's cheek, drawing blood.

He raised his head and then clamped a paw down on Hinrin to prevent escape even if the Nocturne looked to be in to much pain to do so. "Well, I can be very scary." Nakul felt the Nocturne shudder under his paw.
91586610.png
@Wakener

"He-dragon is a compliment, you may call me Kurome." she says, slightly amused. Her eyes flickered back at the nocturne, seeing that the dragon was rousing, the skydancer hand't really noticed that it had been sleeping, she thought of it are a mere daze, or perhaps a shock.

Her mane bristled and she stiffened lightly at the tone that the he-dragon took, yes, she did agree, yes this imperial could be very frightening but she yet had to truly see for herself, just what he would in a fit of rage. She took a nervous gulp, her expression blank, she had gotten a bit too casual with this dragon. She would have to tread carefully now.

"Thing." she muses, testing out the name as if trying something new. "Amusing." Her tone is sarcastic. "Yes I would have to agree he-dragon, you do seem like a creepy stalker, no need to brag on your wonderful skills, we all applaud you." She looks directly at the nocturne. "Seems like you made a mistake thats going to cost your life, too bad you don't have any friends out here to help, how unfortunate and yet pathetic."
@Wakener

"He-dragon is a compliment, you may call me Kurome." she says, slightly amused. Her eyes flickered back at the nocturne, seeing that the dragon was rousing, the skydancer hand't really noticed that it had been sleeping, she thought of it are a mere daze, or perhaps a shock.

Her mane bristled and she stiffened lightly at the tone that the he-dragon took, yes, she did agree, yes this imperial could be very frightening but she yet had to truly see for herself, just what he would in a fit of rage. She took a nervous gulp, her expression blank, she had gotten a bit too casual with this dragon. She would have to tread carefully now.

"Thing." she muses, testing out the name as if trying something new. "Amusing." Her tone is sarcastic. "Yes I would have to agree he-dragon, you do seem like a creepy stalker, no need to brag on your wonderful skills, we all applaud you." She looks directly at the nocturne. "Seems like you made a mistake thats going to cost your life, too bad you don't have any friends out here to help, how unfortunate and yet pathetic."
tumblr_mpy4vpYMWG1rzl7uqo1_500.gif
@Dimesocket

~~~

Nakul smilied, "Very well then, Kurome. No longer will you be she-dragon." The Imperial followed her gaze to the Nocturne. "Though I still shall call this one Thing, because that is what it is," he sneered, the smile suddenly turning cruel and frosty.

Hinrin said nothing, but rather refused to look at either Nakul or Kurome. "Even if she had friends, they couldn't help her," Nakul chuckled in amusement. He doubted the Nocturne would have any so called friends nearby, since most Ice dragons that wandered the tundra were solitary. And even if someone decided to butt in; he'd be quick to show them the error of their ways. Thing was his now, to do as he pleased with.

He snagged Hinrin by her cloak and tossed her back between his shoulders without a care. "I do think I will keep it," he declared.
@Dimesocket

~~~

Nakul smilied, "Very well then, Kurome. No longer will you be she-dragon." The Imperial followed her gaze to the Nocturne. "Though I still shall call this one Thing, because that is what it is," he sneered, the smile suddenly turning cruel and frosty.

Hinrin said nothing, but rather refused to look at either Nakul or Kurome. "Even if she had friends, they couldn't help her," Nakul chuckled in amusement. He doubted the Nocturne would have any so called friends nearby, since most Ice dragons that wandered the tundra were solitary. And even if someone decided to butt in; he'd be quick to show them the error of their ways. Thing was his now, to do as he pleased with.

He snagged Hinrin by her cloak and tossed her back between his shoulders without a care. "I do think I will keep it," he declared.
91586610.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7