Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Of Morals And Values {Private}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Wakener

Kurome huffed, not even bothering turning around. She didn't get why that he was still following her, the skydancer was getting annoyed beyond belief. She wanted to scream and throw a fit but that would merely send her deeper into the rage she was already in.

"You could just leave you know, just go and never come back." she said.

The silence felt unerving, as if there was almost nothing behind her. She hated that somehow this dragon could put up with her attitude, most hated her when they got a piece of her personality, too annoying the called it, she could care less what they thought about her, besides she wouldn't be coming back to that place.

"Seriously." she asked. "Where is this going to get you?" Kurome sighed, her limbs were starting to get tired and weak, her stomach gave another rumble, of course she was the worst at hunting. She gritted her teeth, and stopped walking. "This is like an endless path, I have things I must do and your in my way, just stop following me, stop talking to me and go away, this isn't going to get us anywhere, your annoying as hell, theres no reason in the world to follow me, its like your trying to act like my shadow."
@Wakener

Kurome huffed, not even bothering turning around. She didn't get why that he was still following her, the skydancer was getting annoyed beyond belief. She wanted to scream and throw a fit but that would merely send her deeper into the rage she was already in.

"You could just leave you know, just go and never come back." she said.

The silence felt unerving, as if there was almost nothing behind her. She hated that somehow this dragon could put up with her attitude, most hated her when they got a piece of her personality, too annoying the called it, she could care less what they thought about her, besides she wouldn't be coming back to that place.

"Seriously." she asked. "Where is this going to get you?" Kurome sighed, her limbs were starting to get tired and weak, her stomach gave another rumble, of course she was the worst at hunting. She gritted her teeth, and stopped walking. "This is like an endless path, I have things I must do and your in my way, just stop following me, stop talking to me and go away, this isn't going to get us anywhere, your annoying as hell, theres no reason in the world to follow me, its like your trying to act like my shadow."
tumblr_mpy4vpYMWG1rzl7uqo1_500.gif
@DacianaLupa

~~~

Nakul could sense her frustration rise, it was written all over her face. He smiled under his hood, head bent as he still trudged along beside her. "I could leave yes, but why?" he questioned darkly.

"Where will it get me?" He echoed, "No where probably, and what possible things do you have to do?" He scoffed. "You have done nothing but wander about like some little lost hatchling, sniveling and complaining," he intoned, voice still cold and neutral.

The fact that he was annoying her made this all the more enjoyable. She wanted him to leave, but he would not. This was not her tundra, not her homeland. She had no right to tell him where to go and so he would follow her to see where it was she was going.
@DacianaLupa

~~~

Nakul could sense her frustration rise, it was written all over her face. He smiled under his hood, head bent as he still trudged along beside her. "I could leave yes, but why?" he questioned darkly.

"Where will it get me?" He echoed, "No where probably, and what possible things do you have to do?" He scoffed. "You have done nothing but wander about like some little lost hatchling, sniveling and complaining," he intoned, voice still cold and neutral.

The fact that he was annoying her made this all the more enjoyable. She wanted him to leave, but he would not. This was not her tundra, not her homeland. She had no right to tell him where to go and so he would follow her to see where it was she was going.
91586610.png
@Wakener

Kurome sighed again, it seemed that there was no point in trying to argue with the imperial, she was just plain and tired of him to put is simply. "Thats it." she muttered, stopping in her tracks. "I've been walking an endless path just to try and hopefully get away from you."

"Scoff and sneer all you like." she says coldly. "I could care less, your insults fall on dear ears, you are merely something in your way. Yes I am complaining, I don't like cold environments and I don't like you, I have to find my way out of here and if somehow magically have a map or know how to get to the tangled woods, I'd be happy if you just left."

She knew the imperial would eventually stop following her when she got out of this place, she hoped she wouldn't have to deal with him any longer than she needed to, he needed to go away and back to his own life, Kurome was a few moments away from doing something she would regret.
@Wakener

Kurome sighed again, it seemed that there was no point in trying to argue with the imperial, she was just plain and tired of him to put is simply. "Thats it." she muttered, stopping in her tracks. "I've been walking an endless path just to try and hopefully get away from you."

"Scoff and sneer all you like." she says coldly. "I could care less, your insults fall on dear ears, you are merely something in your way. Yes I am complaining, I don't like cold environments and I don't like you, I have to find my way out of here and if somehow magically have a map or know how to get to the tangled woods, I'd be happy if you just left."

She knew the imperial would eventually stop following her when she got out of this place, she hoped she wouldn't have to deal with him any longer than she needed to, he needed to go away and back to his own life, Kurome was a few moments away from doing something she would regret.
@DacianaLupa

~~~

Nakul stopped when she stopped. He shook out his mane and shifted his weight as he watched her. "Doesn't seem to be working, walking will not get you away," he pointed out with a cold smile. "For it makes you slow, and easily tracked." He pointedly looked behind his shoulder at the tracks they had left in the snow.

"Deaf ears? And yet clearly I am irking you with my insults, otherwise you would have kept moving," he replied levelly. He raised his head and gave himself another shake, claws gripping the snow.

"Ah, but dear... I'm not leaving. I could care a less about your happiness," he said, white eyes flashing in amusement. But she had let slip her destination, and why she didn't just take off and fly north was questionable. If she flew north then she'd put the Southern Icefields behind her. He never left the tundra, but even he knew where the other flight lands were.
@DacianaLupa

~~~

Nakul stopped when she stopped. He shook out his mane and shifted his weight as he watched her. "Doesn't seem to be working, walking will not get you away," he pointed out with a cold smile. "For it makes you slow, and easily tracked." He pointedly looked behind his shoulder at the tracks they had left in the snow.

"Deaf ears? And yet clearly I am irking you with my insults, otherwise you would have kept moving," he replied levelly. He raised his head and gave himself another shake, claws gripping the snow.

"Ah, but dear... I'm not leaving. I could care a less about your happiness," he said, white eyes flashing in amusement. But she had let slip her destination, and why she didn't just take off and fly north was questionable. If she flew north then she'd put the Southern Icefields behind her. He never left the tundra, but even he knew where the other flight lands were.
91586610.png
@Wakener

"Is that so, it seems that the only thing you can produce is insults." she says, a smirk forming on her face. "Really how petty, foolish he-dragon." Now this was starting to get entertaining, she would have to leave soon, fly that was and land somewhere but here. She brushed some snow off her, shaking herself.

Her eyes roamed over to the tracks, this was starting to bore her. She made her way behind the imperial and started walking the way they had come. "Just go back to where I was and start flying North I presume." she muttered, not even bothering to look to see if the imperial was following, she didn't care whether he decided to follow her or not, she decided to ignore him the entire time.

The Snow Streak on her arm gave a screech at the dragon. Kurome had a slight grin on her features, she would waste no more time here, up to now this had been a huge waste of time, espically trying to pick a fight with the he-dragon. He would soon only be a passing memory in her mind.
@Wakener

"Is that so, it seems that the only thing you can produce is insults." she says, a smirk forming on her face. "Really how petty, foolish he-dragon." Now this was starting to get entertaining, she would have to leave soon, fly that was and land somewhere but here. She brushed some snow off her, shaking herself.

Her eyes roamed over to the tracks, this was starting to bore her. She made her way behind the imperial and started walking the way they had come. "Just go back to where I was and start flying North I presume." she muttered, not even bothering to look to see if the imperial was following, she didn't care whether he decided to follow her or not, she decided to ignore him the entire time.

The Snow Streak on her arm gave a screech at the dragon. Kurome had a slight grin on her features, she would waste no more time here, up to now this had been a huge waste of time, espically trying to pick a fight with the he-dragon. He would soon only be a passing memory in her mind.
@DacianaLupa

~~~

"Ah, but then I shall call you petty, she-dragon, for were you not doing the same thing? Hurling insults around when we first met. It seems you do not like your own game thrown in your face," he sneered, turning and following her when the Skydancer moved back the way they had come.

He eyed the bird with a cold, foreboding gaze, imagining crunching the pitiful animal between his jaws. The Imperial stepped closer, his wings brushing hers. "North? So the she-dragon isn't as lost as she pretends to be."

Nakul kept step with her, like a bur that could not be shaken. He would see how this played out.

@DacianaLupa

~~~

"Ah, but then I shall call you petty, she-dragon, for were you not doing the same thing? Hurling insults around when we first met. It seems you do not like your own game thrown in your face," he sneered, turning and following her when the Skydancer moved back the way they had come.

He eyed the bird with a cold, foreboding gaze, imagining crunching the pitiful animal between his jaws. The Imperial stepped closer, his wings brushing hers. "North? So the she-dragon isn't as lost as she pretends to be."

Nakul kept step with her, like a bur that could not be shaken. He would see how this played out.

91586610.png
@Wakener (( Do you think a plot twist could happen, like one of my or your clan members might spot them or something ))

She didn't say anything, not even looking at the imperial. She was blocking him out, his presence and that annoying voice. She focused on other things, her thoughts, the wind, even the bloody birds chirping, anything to block out that dragon. Of course she wasn't lost, well maybe just a little.

It seemed that there was nothing that could shake this dragon, in Kurome's opinion it seemed like an amusing game to the imperial. She gave a small sigh and yawned. Just think and focus on other things she commanded silently. Things could be worse. It seemed to continue like this for a while before the skydancer halted, turning her head, staring at the vast mountains in the distance. She frowned.

There seemed to be something wrong, something that hadn't been there before, like another presence besides the annoying abomination behind her. Was it just another presence? She couldn't quite place her claw on it.
@Wakener (( Do you think a plot twist could happen, like one of my or your clan members might spot them or something ))

She didn't say anything, not even looking at the imperial. She was blocking him out, his presence and that annoying voice. She focused on other things, her thoughts, the wind, even the bloody birds chirping, anything to block out that dragon. Of course she wasn't lost, well maybe just a little.

It seemed that there was nothing that could shake this dragon, in Kurome's opinion it seemed like an amusing game to the imperial. She gave a small sigh and yawned. Just think and focus on other things she commanded silently. Things could be worse. It seemed to continue like this for a while before the skydancer halted, turning her head, staring at the vast mountains in the distance. She frowned.

There seemed to be something wrong, something that hadn't been there before, like another presence besides the annoying abomination behind her. Was it just another presence? She couldn't quite place her claw on it.
@DacianaLupa

((Now that I think about it... this is the longest I've gone without my character or someone else's exchanging names, lol xD))

~~~

Nakul accepted the silence, because it meant he didn't have to listen to her complaints anymore. He kept one eye on the Skydancer but tuned the rest of his senses onto the forest surrounding them. He had let himself become to focused on her and had missed something.

They were being followed.

And whoever was following them wasn't doing a very good job of hiding it. He could hear the crunch of snow under a pair of paws behind them. The steps were light, which meant it was a smaller dragon. The bushes rustled, a flash of brown caught his eye...

Nakul surged through the brush to his right and pounced, pinning the cloaked Nocturne to the ground. She gazed up at him with wide eyes, a startled squeak bubbling from between her jaws. She clapped a paw over her mouth, going still underneath him as he glared down at her from under his hood.

"Who are you?" He demanded, voice like an icy whip. She wore a brown tunic with a red cape that looked out of place in this cold land, but her eyes clearly white. However they did not hold that coldness that his did; they were warm, and right now, frightened.

"I'm sorry! I was trying to get past without disturbing you two!" The Nocturne exclaimed.

Nakul snarled and snagged the Nocturne by the back of her cape, the smaller she-dragon dangling from his jaws as he made his way back to the Skydancer. He threw the Nocturne on the ground roughly and slammed a paw on her back to hold her in place. "Look what I found," he sneered while regarding the Skydancer. "An even more pathetic she-dragon." It seemed he had just found a new toy.

Hinrin struggled to stand, but Nakul's paw wouldn't budge and so she was stuck, laying on her belly while the cold snow soaked through her tunic. "I wasn't doing anything, let me go!" She protested, but Nakul just laughed and pressed down harder on her back.
@DacianaLupa

((Now that I think about it... this is the longest I've gone without my character or someone else's exchanging names, lol xD))

~~~

Nakul accepted the silence, because it meant he didn't have to listen to her complaints anymore. He kept one eye on the Skydancer but tuned the rest of his senses onto the forest surrounding them. He had let himself become to focused on her and had missed something.

They were being followed.

And whoever was following them wasn't doing a very good job of hiding it. He could hear the crunch of snow under a pair of paws behind them. The steps were light, which meant it was a smaller dragon. The bushes rustled, a flash of brown caught his eye...

Nakul surged through the brush to his right and pounced, pinning the cloaked Nocturne to the ground. She gazed up at him with wide eyes, a startled squeak bubbling from between her jaws. She clapped a paw over her mouth, going still underneath him as he glared down at her from under his hood.

"Who are you?" He demanded, voice like an icy whip. She wore a brown tunic with a red cape that looked out of place in this cold land, but her eyes clearly white. However they did not hold that coldness that his did; they were warm, and right now, frightened.

"I'm sorry! I was trying to get past without disturbing you two!" The Nocturne exclaimed.

Nakul snarled and snagged the Nocturne by the back of her cape, the smaller she-dragon dangling from his jaws as he made his way back to the Skydancer. He threw the Nocturne on the ground roughly and slammed a paw on her back to hold her in place. "Look what I found," he sneered while regarding the Skydancer. "An even more pathetic she-dragon." It seemed he had just found a new toy.

Hinrin struggled to stand, but Nakul's paw wouldn't budge and so she was stuck, laying on her belly while the cold snow soaked through her tunic. "I wasn't doing anything, let me go!" She protested, but Nakul just laughed and pressed down harder on her back.
91586610.png
@Wakener (( Same here ))

Kurome whipped her head around, ready to pounce on the intruder but it seemed that the imperial had already caught it. She regarded the nocturne with a blank stare, she wasn't feeling the whole mercy thing, she hated being followed, she hated being watched. Her frown became deeper and she sighed.

This dragon looked a bit too soft to had been raised in these harsh lands, maybe she was one of those dragons that came looking for adventures, well this was the wrong place to start. Her eyes did flicker over the imperial, thankfully he had found a new amusement or rather toy and would leave her alone now but it seem the tables would turn soon. "Save your sorrys." she said. "They are useless out here. I must agree, this is pathetic, seems that your his new toy."

She let out a growl. There was something else here, something that was putting her on the edge and had yet to reveal itself, her mane bristled. Just what was it, just what was out there in the snowy wasteland? Well anyway, had this nocturne been following them or something. "Do tell me." she said. "You can easily sense conflict around us but then again why did you stay longer than you should have, I'm starting to think the whole getting past us is a poor lie."
@Wakener (( Same here ))

Kurome whipped her head around, ready to pounce on the intruder but it seemed that the imperial had already caught it. She regarded the nocturne with a blank stare, she wasn't feeling the whole mercy thing, she hated being followed, she hated being watched. Her frown became deeper and she sighed.

This dragon looked a bit too soft to had been raised in these harsh lands, maybe she was one of those dragons that came looking for adventures, well this was the wrong place to start. Her eyes did flicker over the imperial, thankfully he had found a new amusement or rather toy and would leave her alone now but it seem the tables would turn soon. "Save your sorrys." she said. "They are useless out here. I must agree, this is pathetic, seems that your his new toy."

She let out a growl. There was something else here, something that was putting her on the edge and had yet to reveal itself, her mane bristled. Just what was it, just what was out there in the snowy wasteland? Well anyway, had this nocturne been following them or something. "Do tell me." she said. "You can easily sense conflict around us but then again why did you stay longer than you should have, I'm starting to think the whole getting past us is a poor lie."
@DacianaLupa

~~~

Nakul narrowed his eyes at the Skydancer as a wolfish grin spread across his muzzle. "My my, we are in agreement? Shocking." He was quick to turn his attention back to the Nocturne. She balked underneath both dragon's gazes.

"I could use a new toy..." he sneered, lowering his face closer to the Nocturne's. "You could be my little pet, like that bird over there," he chuckled darkly, "You're certainly small enough."

Hinrin shuddered under his paw and started squirming in earnest. "What's wrong with you two?" She gasped, which tapered off into a grunt of pain as Nakul raised his paw and brought it down hard on her back.

"Tell us the truth," he hissed.

"I am! I was passing by when I heard you two; I'd thought I'd investigate but you looked like you wanted to be left alone," she hissed through clenched teeth, Nakul's claws pricking her hide through the cape. It was a good ward against the cold, but did nothing for protection against another dragon. Of course she hardly expected to be attacked by some psycho Imperial either.
@DacianaLupa

~~~

Nakul narrowed his eyes at the Skydancer as a wolfish grin spread across his muzzle. "My my, we are in agreement? Shocking." He was quick to turn his attention back to the Nocturne. She balked underneath both dragon's gazes.

"I could use a new toy..." he sneered, lowering his face closer to the Nocturne's. "You could be my little pet, like that bird over there," he chuckled darkly, "You're certainly small enough."

Hinrin shuddered under his paw and started squirming in earnest. "What's wrong with you two?" She gasped, which tapered off into a grunt of pain as Nakul raised his paw and brought it down hard on her back.

"Tell us the truth," he hissed.

"I am! I was passing by when I heard you two; I'd thought I'd investigate but you looked like you wanted to be left alone," she hissed through clenched teeth, Nakul's claws pricking her hide through the cape. It was a good ward against the cold, but did nothing for protection against another dragon. Of course she hardly expected to be attacked by some psycho Imperial either.
91586610.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7