Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Of Morals And Values {Private}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Wakener

Kurome had started to get up but she froze when a faint smell reached her ears. "By the Stormcatcher's tail." she muttered. Turning her head to the see the dragon she really didn't even want to see, much less talk to, this time it was nothing new just sneers, and provoking comments.

It seemed a long time ago it would've sent her into a rage and she would have hurtled insults right back at him but she was in no mood to get angry, it would just tire her out besides she would have to get home soon, for the skydancer was considering the option to leave her clan and journey somewhere else, perhaps the Tangled Woods, she didn't feel that welcome anymore after the incident.

"How amusing, even after all of this you should've lost your interest with me a long time ago, I don't even get why your here, and yes I did survive, I do not give up that easily." She changed her expression to one of coldness. She didn't want to talk to him anymore much less even look at him. She gave a low whistle and the snow streak flew onto her shoulder.

Her stomach gave a ferocious snarl. Kurome gritted her teeth, she needed to find something to eat and soon. She stood up, ignoring the imperial and started walking. She didn't even turn around but said the words. "You best be on your way."
@Wakener

Kurome had started to get up but she froze when a faint smell reached her ears. "By the Stormcatcher's tail." she muttered. Turning her head to the see the dragon she really didn't even want to see, much less talk to, this time it was nothing new just sneers, and provoking comments.

It seemed a long time ago it would've sent her into a rage and she would have hurtled insults right back at him but she was in no mood to get angry, it would just tire her out besides she would have to get home soon, for the skydancer was considering the option to leave her clan and journey somewhere else, perhaps the Tangled Woods, she didn't feel that welcome anymore after the incident.

"How amusing, even after all of this you should've lost your interest with me a long time ago, I don't even get why your here, and yes I did survive, I do not give up that easily." She changed her expression to one of coldness. She didn't want to talk to him anymore much less even look at him. She gave a low whistle and the snow streak flew onto her shoulder.

Her stomach gave a ferocious snarl. Kurome gritted her teeth, she needed to find something to eat and soon. She stood up, ignoring the imperial and started walking. She didn't even turn around but said the words. "You best be on your way."
tumblr_mpy4vpYMWG1rzl7uqo1_500.gif
@DacianaLupa

~~~

Nakul raised his head and then gave himself a shake just to show how 'interested' he was in her. He eyed her bird for a moment but he wasn't hungry enough to take it by force, and why bicker with a dragon over something as scrawny as that thing? All bones and feathers, probably wouldn't have even tasted very good.

"Hmmm; I think I will not," he hummed as he followed her. His ears twitched as he picked up on the rumblings of her stomach and he smiled to himself underneath his hood. So incompetent...

The Imperial said nothing as he followed her, a silent shadow that mirrored her stride for stride. Most dragons would have given up by now, most dragons would have just lain down and died back in that storm, but apparently this she-dragon was not most dragons. He was curious to see where she ended up. It was clear to him that she was wandering and far from home.
@DacianaLupa

~~~

Nakul raised his head and then gave himself a shake just to show how 'interested' he was in her. He eyed her bird for a moment but he wasn't hungry enough to take it by force, and why bicker with a dragon over something as scrawny as that thing? All bones and feathers, probably wouldn't have even tasted very good.

"Hmmm; I think I will not," he hummed as he followed her. His ears twitched as he picked up on the rumblings of her stomach and he smiled to himself underneath his hood. So incompetent...

The Imperial said nothing as he followed her, a silent shadow that mirrored her stride for stride. Most dragons would have given up by now, most dragons would have just lain down and died back in that storm, but apparently this she-dragon was not most dragons. He was curious to see where she ended up. It was clear to him that she was wandering and far from home.
91586610.png
@Wakener

Kurome scowled, he was eyeing her Snow Streak again, Soyala gave a screech at the imperial, its feathers puffed up. The skydancer sighed, she was sick of him, she wanted him to just go away, for the two to go their separate lives, so annoying. She continued walking, not even turning around, or responding to his comment, if she just walked, he would eventually get bored and go away, hopefully.

Her ears flicked, her eye twitched and her stomach gave another loud rumble. Kurome frowned, this was starting to get on her nerves but she vowed not to lost her temper, to give this imperial the satisfaction of snapping again, she would just keep calm and ignore him.

She didn't get why he wouldn't go away, most dragons would've given up a long time ago at trying to get to her. She usually would glare, frown, shoot mental daggers at them. She would respond in foul and bitter words, her temper often getting the best of her. She ignored mainly everybody, only showing respect to her elders and to the leaders of the clan. The skydancer like nobody except her Snow Streak. She liked being alone, and that was given to her, most dragons had stopped approaching her besides to tell her something important. Little to none could tolerate her rebellious behavior, so why was this imperial still around?
@Wakener

Kurome scowled, he was eyeing her Snow Streak again, Soyala gave a screech at the imperial, its feathers puffed up. The skydancer sighed, she was sick of him, she wanted him to just go away, for the two to go their separate lives, so annoying. She continued walking, not even turning around, or responding to his comment, if she just walked, he would eventually get bored and go away, hopefully.

Her ears flicked, her eye twitched and her stomach gave another loud rumble. Kurome frowned, this was starting to get on her nerves but she vowed not to lost her temper, to give this imperial the satisfaction of snapping again, she would just keep calm and ignore him.

She didn't get why he wouldn't go away, most dragons would've given up a long time ago at trying to get to her. She usually would glare, frown, shoot mental daggers at them. She would respond in foul and bitter words, her temper often getting the best of her. She ignored mainly everybody, only showing respect to her elders and to the leaders of the clan. The skydancer like nobody except her Snow Streak. She liked being alone, and that was given to her, most dragons had stopped approaching her besides to tell her something important. Little to none could tolerate her rebellious behavior, so why was this imperial still around?
@DacianaLupa

~~~

Nakul trudged along besides her in silence. His head was lowered, his face hidden underneath his cowl. His ears twitched at each rumble of her stomach, but other then that he could have just been her shadow.

If she was so hungry, then why did she not hunt? Walking about like this would scare off anything they came across. It made him wonder how such a stupid she-dragon could have survived the storm. It also made him wonder why he was still following her. It looked like she wasn't going to say anything, which was a far cry from how she had been the first few times he had seen her. Must have run out of insults... he commented silently to himself.

He narrowed his eyes under his hood, once more wondering why he kept running into her. It had to mean something... but what? Normally he would have tried to recruit her into Dark Horizon, but her stubbornness was an unwelcome trait. Those that were't willing to listen never lasted long...
@DacianaLupa

~~~

Nakul trudged along besides her in silence. His head was lowered, his face hidden underneath his cowl. His ears twitched at each rumble of her stomach, but other then that he could have just been her shadow.

If she was so hungry, then why did she not hunt? Walking about like this would scare off anything they came across. It made him wonder how such a stupid she-dragon could have survived the storm. It also made him wonder why he was still following her. It looked like she wasn't going to say anything, which was a far cry from how she had been the first few times he had seen her. Must have run out of insults... he commented silently to himself.

He narrowed his eyes under his hood, once more wondering why he kept running into her. It had to mean something... but what? Normally he would have tried to recruit her into Dark Horizon, but her stubbornness was an unwelcome trait. Those that were't willing to listen never lasted long...
91586610.png
@Wakener

Perhaps it was the universe telling her something or just that it was pure luck they had continued on running into each other. Kurome was annoyed beyond belief that he was still following her.

The skydancer felt her stomach rumble again. Just shut up for one minute she hissed inwardly. Kurome was done with the imperial following her, she stopped, turning on her metal clad heel to face the dragon face to face. She frowned. "I don't get it." she said blunty. "Why the hell you keep on following me around everywhere or why we keep on running into each other, I don't get why you just won't leave me alone, whats the point in following me. Can't you get it through that thick head of yours that I want to be left alone." By this point it was easy to tell that Kurome was fuming, she had enough with this. "I don't get it at all, don't you wish for me to die or something, I thought of you thought of me as some foolish she-dragon. Why bother? I'm pretty sure you have a life of your own as well as I do to, I have-" She cut off in mid sentence, remembering she wouldn't be going home not after what she had done, Kurome has vowed to never go back. "I have somewhere to be." she finished.

Soyala screeched in response at the dragon. She felt clueless and that made her angry. She just wanted to be left alone and she was pretty sure that this imperial would soon go after what she had said, maybe he would get the clue and figure out that she didn't want to see him again, not even if somehow he or she managed to end up again running into each other, she would make sure that wouldn't happen.
@Wakener

Perhaps it was the universe telling her something or just that it was pure luck they had continued on running into each other. Kurome was annoyed beyond belief that he was still following her.

The skydancer felt her stomach rumble again. Just shut up for one minute she hissed inwardly. Kurome was done with the imperial following her, she stopped, turning on her metal clad heel to face the dragon face to face. She frowned. "I don't get it." she said blunty. "Why the hell you keep on following me around everywhere or why we keep on running into each other, I don't get why you just won't leave me alone, whats the point in following me. Can't you get it through that thick head of yours that I want to be left alone." By this point it was easy to tell that Kurome was fuming, she had enough with this. "I don't get it at all, don't you wish for me to die or something, I thought of you thought of me as some foolish she-dragon. Why bother? I'm pretty sure you have a life of your own as well as I do to, I have-" She cut off in mid sentence, remembering she wouldn't be going home not after what she had done, Kurome has vowed to never go back. "I have somewhere to be." she finished.

Soyala screeched in response at the dragon. She felt clueless and that made her angry. She just wanted to be left alone and she was pretty sure that this imperial would soon go after what she had said, maybe he would get the clue and figure out that she didn't want to see him again, not even if somehow he or she managed to end up again running into each other, she would make sure that wouldn't happen.
@DacianaLupa

~~~

Nakul stopped when the Skydancer finally stopped. It seemed she had had enough of him and was the first to break the silence. He found it unsurprising as she opened up the floodgates and out came a surge of words. And of course there was an insult weaved in among them.

He let her rant, watching her with impassive eyes. He tilted his head slightly and raised an eyeridge as if he was looking at some hatchling whining to it's parent. A small smirk stretched across his snout. "Ah, so I am bothering you..." he sneered, the way he said the words suggesting that he didn't care in the slightest.

When she suddenly stopped and rather abruptly told him she had somewhere to be, he chuckled. "I'm sure you do," he replied as he once again began to walk, following her. It seemed he had found a new way to entertain himself. He would not trade silly insults with this she-dragon as it was beneath him.
@DacianaLupa

~~~

Nakul stopped when the Skydancer finally stopped. It seemed she had had enough of him and was the first to break the silence. He found it unsurprising as she opened up the floodgates and out came a surge of words. And of course there was an insult weaved in among them.

He let her rant, watching her with impassive eyes. He tilted his head slightly and raised an eyeridge as if he was looking at some hatchling whining to it's parent. A small smirk stretched across his snout. "Ah, so I am bothering you..." he sneered, the way he said the words suggesting that he didn't care in the slightest.

When she suddenly stopped and rather abruptly told him she had somewhere to be, he chuckled. "I'm sure you do," he replied as he once again began to walk, following her. It seemed he had found a new way to entertain himself. He would not trade silly insults with this she-dragon as it was beneath him.
91586610.png
@Wakener (( Sorry if this is bad, I'm kinda rushing. ))

Kurome merely sighed, she was getting quite bored of this imperial. He merely was someone of an object of annoyance and someone her could easily make her temper burst. She straightened herself, keeping, slow even breaths. Even though she wanted to hit him, it would be no use. If he was amused by her anger than why not just try and be an annoying preppy dragon.

Maybe that would get the imperial to go away, maybe or maybe not. It was a chance she would have to take, if it didn't work it would utterly humiliate her. She quickly decided to throw out that idea. She turned around again. "Why do you keep following me, why bother. I'm pretty sure you have a life rather than stalking others. I want to be left alone." She stops, sighing. "I'm guessing your just going to sneer and say something sarcastic, go right ahead, I don't care." She turns around and begins to walk faster, not even bothering to look back.

The skydancer frowned deeply again. "You don't even get to why I'm here, do you? How pathetic." She then continues walking, she was just ignore him after all, all dragon's do have their limits and Kurome was sure that the imperial would get bored eventually.
@Wakener (( Sorry if this is bad, I'm kinda rushing. ))

Kurome merely sighed, she was getting quite bored of this imperial. He merely was someone of an object of annoyance and someone her could easily make her temper burst. She straightened herself, keeping, slow even breaths. Even though she wanted to hit him, it would be no use. If he was amused by her anger than why not just try and be an annoying preppy dragon.

Maybe that would get the imperial to go away, maybe or maybe not. It was a chance she would have to take, if it didn't work it would utterly humiliate her. She quickly decided to throw out that idea. She turned around again. "Why do you keep following me, why bother. I'm pretty sure you have a life rather than stalking others. I want to be left alone." She stops, sighing. "I'm guessing your just going to sneer and say something sarcastic, go right ahead, I don't care." She turns around and begins to walk faster, not even bothering to look back.

The skydancer frowned deeply again. "You don't even get to why I'm here, do you? How pathetic." She then continues walking, she was just ignore him after all, all dragon's do have their limits and Kurome was sure that the imperial would get bored eventually.
@DacianaLupa

((Mine's a bit.... eh xD))

~~~

Nakul dogged her steps. And of course the sneer was on his face. "Ah, but dear; I don't feel like leaving you alone. You are an oddity," he declared, not seeming the least bit perturbed by her attitude.

However the sneer fell away into a blank mask. "I cannot read your mind she-dragon, so of course I do not get why you are here. It is you who are pathetic," he spoke, voice suddenly bitter cold. "You hunger and yet you do not hunt. You walk endlessly without a purpose."

His jaws parted as a dark chuckled rolled out from between them. "Please, enlighten me dear; why are you here?"
@DacianaLupa

((Mine's a bit.... eh xD))

~~~

Nakul dogged her steps. And of course the sneer was on his face. "Ah, but dear; I don't feel like leaving you alone. You are an oddity," he declared, not seeming the least bit perturbed by her attitude.

However the sneer fell away into a blank mask. "I cannot read your mind she-dragon, so of course I do not get why you are here. It is you who are pathetic," he spoke, voice suddenly bitter cold. "You hunger and yet you do not hunt. You walk endlessly without a purpose."

His jaws parted as a dark chuckled rolled out from between them. "Please, enlighten me dear; why are you here?"
91586610.png
@Wakener

Kurome gritted her teeth, her face full of anger, her feathers that stood atop her head practically puffed up from the full on fury she felt. She took a breath, her feathers calming. "How in the world am I an oddity." she said, her tone full of annoyance. "Don't you have better things to do?"

She merely stared back for a moment, deciding her words carefully. "Of course you can't read my mind and I have no intention of letting you know of the reason why, it is unspoken and will forever remain in the dark. I would rather walk endlessly than have you follow me." She sighed, tired and irritated by the imperial.

"It really shouldn't even matter to you why I am here." she said coldly. "Why not you just leave me alone, so we can go out separate ways and hopefully never see each other again."
@Wakener

Kurome gritted her teeth, her face full of anger, her feathers that stood atop her head practically puffed up from the full on fury she felt. She took a breath, her feathers calming. "How in the world am I an oddity." she said, her tone full of annoyance. "Don't you have better things to do?"

She merely stared back for a moment, deciding her words carefully. "Of course you can't read my mind and I have no intention of letting you know of the reason why, it is unspoken and will forever remain in the dark. I would rather walk endlessly than have you follow me." She sighed, tired and irritated by the imperial.

"It really shouldn't even matter to you why I am here." she said coldly. "Why not you just leave me alone, so we can go out separate ways and hopefully never see each other again."
@DacianaLupa

~~~

Nakul said nothing as she tried to brush him off, once more stating that she wanted to be left alone. But he couldn't oblige her for he had a feeling that if he were to leave that he'd see her again anyways.

"Your secrets are yours to keep," he said coldly.

A brooding silence fell over him as he walked. He should leave, check in with the rest of the Dark Enclave, but he wanted to see how this played out. They could do without him for awhile longer and he wasn't anxious to return to the confines of the stronghold.

He preferred the open, frigid, air of the snowy wasteland. Where he could see things for miles around and fly for long stretches of time without running into another dragon. Which made him all the more curious as to why he kept running into the same Skydancer. Sometimes he went weeks without seeing one dragon in his wanderings away from his clan.
@DacianaLupa

~~~

Nakul said nothing as she tried to brush him off, once more stating that she wanted to be left alone. But he couldn't oblige her for he had a feeling that if he were to leave that he'd see her again anyways.

"Your secrets are yours to keep," he said coldly.

A brooding silence fell over him as he walked. He should leave, check in with the rest of the Dark Enclave, but he wanted to see how this played out. They could do without him for awhile longer and he wasn't anxious to return to the confines of the stronghold.

He preferred the open, frigid, air of the snowy wasteland. Where he could see things for miles around and fly for long stretches of time without running into another dragon. Which made him all the more curious as to why he kept running into the same Skydancer. Sometimes he went weeks without seeing one dragon in his wanderings away from his clan.
91586610.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7