Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Of Morals And Values {Private}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Wakener

Kurome had turned her head back once at his words, her face hardening from the laugh that had been carried by the wind. Her hands twisted themselves into fists, she gritted her teeth, keeping back the fiery temper of hers, that had gotten her in trouble too many times.

"And another dragon that I am glad that I will not have to ever see. Think of whatever you want of me, you have no clue of my past or what has become of me, I do not care if you think of me as a fool, you know nothing of me, merely that you have met a particular nasty side of me. Nothing more and nothing less." With that she turned around, shivering and with a fierce determination to survive this storm that had been brewing. Kurome was set on not dieing.

She let out a whistle, Soyala flew to her outstretched arm. Carefully the skydancer ripped out a piece of her silk from where it lay on her wings, she bit herself on the arm, dabbing the silk in the blood before rolling it and sticking it in one of the snow streak's claws, the bird that accompanied her had been taught to send messages. It would know what to do. "Take this back to the clan, follow my scent if you can, I'll try to leave something for you to follow, now hurry and don't be late, you were given those powerful wings to do this." She gave a sad smile, the bird screeched at her before she lifted her arm up into the air, throwing the Snow Streak into the air and watching it fly off.

"Be quick." she murmured. "At least you have a chance of survival my friend." She started walking, just really walking to who knew where, letting the blood drip from the wound she had caused in her arm. "Stormcatcher, Shadowbinder. Any deity out there that might be listening, please just let me survive this night." she muttered. Maybe the skydancer could find some cave of some sort or if her luck was good a clan or even a dragon that wasn't sickening like that imperial from earlier.

The mere thought of the dragon made Kurome frown and resist the urge to vomit up her digust. "How sickening." she mumbled. "I hope her freezes out here, during this storm." The snow seemed to cover every part of her dark colored body. Her teeth chattered and her limbs felt as if she were trying to wade through some sort of thick liquid but Kurome merely gritted her teeth, determination was in her heart and she would survive.
@Wakener

Kurome had turned her head back once at his words, her face hardening from the laugh that had been carried by the wind. Her hands twisted themselves into fists, she gritted her teeth, keeping back the fiery temper of hers, that had gotten her in trouble too many times.

"And another dragon that I am glad that I will not have to ever see. Think of whatever you want of me, you have no clue of my past or what has become of me, I do not care if you think of me as a fool, you know nothing of me, merely that you have met a particular nasty side of me. Nothing more and nothing less." With that she turned around, shivering and with a fierce determination to survive this storm that had been brewing. Kurome was set on not dieing.

She let out a whistle, Soyala flew to her outstretched arm. Carefully the skydancer ripped out a piece of her silk from where it lay on her wings, she bit herself on the arm, dabbing the silk in the blood before rolling it and sticking it in one of the snow streak's claws, the bird that accompanied her had been taught to send messages. It would know what to do. "Take this back to the clan, follow my scent if you can, I'll try to leave something for you to follow, now hurry and don't be late, you were given those powerful wings to do this." She gave a sad smile, the bird screeched at her before she lifted her arm up into the air, throwing the Snow Streak into the air and watching it fly off.

"Be quick." she murmured. "At least you have a chance of survival my friend." She started walking, just really walking to who knew where, letting the blood drip from the wound she had caused in her arm. "Stormcatcher, Shadowbinder. Any deity out there that might be listening, please just let me survive this night." she muttered. Maybe the skydancer could find some cave of some sort or if her luck was good a clan or even a dragon that wasn't sickening like that imperial from earlier.

The mere thought of the dragon made Kurome frown and resist the urge to vomit up her digust. "How sickening." she mumbled. "I hope her freezes out here, during this storm." The snow seemed to cover every part of her dark colored body. Her teeth chattered and her limbs felt as if she were trying to wade through some sort of thick liquid but Kurome merely gritted her teeth, determination was in her heart and she would survive.
tumblr_mpy4vpYMWG1rzl7uqo1_500.gif
@DacianaLupa

((I changed his name. It was Layex but I kept typing Laytex xD Which reminds me of plastic gloves so I just changed his name to no longer confuse myself, lol.))

~~~

Nakul landed on the outcropping before his cave, his claws digging into the snow as he slid a few feet. His limbs had started to grow less responsive as the snow and ice froze to his hide and weighed down his wings.

He crept into his cave, the biting wind nipping at his heels until he was deep enough in to be out of reach of it's chilling grasp. The Imperial curled in around himself in the back of the cave, using his large wings to stretch over him almost like a shield. The frost clinging to him was already starting to soften and drip down his armor as his body heat warmed it up.

His head rested between his forepaws while his tail was curled around him. His ears twitched and swiveled as they picked up on the wind noise from outside the cave. Nakul regarded the cave entrance, noting the snow that was starting to pile upside. Soon enough it would get high enough to make a natural barrier and the cave would grow more comfortable to the point that he'd be able to stretch out and not worry about conserving body heat.

The Imperial's thoughts drifted to the Skydancer and he let out a soft chuckle, "Foolish little she-dragon," he huffed before closing his eyes and letting the howling wind lull him into a light slumber. It would be a day or two before it let up, but when it did he'd go in search of the body just so he could gloat over her stupidity.
@DacianaLupa

((I changed his name. It was Layex but I kept typing Laytex xD Which reminds me of plastic gloves so I just changed his name to no longer confuse myself, lol.))

~~~

Nakul landed on the outcropping before his cave, his claws digging into the snow as he slid a few feet. His limbs had started to grow less responsive as the snow and ice froze to his hide and weighed down his wings.

He crept into his cave, the biting wind nipping at his heels until he was deep enough in to be out of reach of it's chilling grasp. The Imperial curled in around himself in the back of the cave, using his large wings to stretch over him almost like a shield. The frost clinging to him was already starting to soften and drip down his armor as his body heat warmed it up.

His head rested between his forepaws while his tail was curled around him. His ears twitched and swiveled as they picked up on the wind noise from outside the cave. Nakul regarded the cave entrance, noting the snow that was starting to pile upside. Soon enough it would get high enough to make a natural barrier and the cave would grow more comfortable to the point that he'd be able to stretch out and not worry about conserving body heat.

The Imperial's thoughts drifted to the Skydancer and he let out a soft chuckle, "Foolish little she-dragon," he huffed before closing his eyes and letting the howling wind lull him into a light slumber. It would be a day or two before it let up, but when it did he'd go in search of the body just so he could gloat over her stupidity.
91586610.png
@Wakener

(( I'm getting a photoshop idea, brace yourselves ))

Kurome lowered her form to the snow, her claws gripping the ice, the howling wind threatened to tear her away from the ground and into the air with it, it felt like it could whip her away anytime it felt like it. Her body felt frozen to the bone, she gritted her teeth and kept crawling.

She had no idea where she even was, just an endless landscape of white and the grey looming mountains that seemed to surround her on all sides. Her limbs were growing less responsive, becoming weak and flimsy, her wings felt stiff and rigid as if they were merely props there for show.

She let out a sigh of relief having managed to finally reached the top of the slope that was accompanied by flat land covered in snow. She stood up for a mere moment before falling back into the snow, thankfully not face first. Kurome let out a groan, she could barely move, she just wanted to lay there and sleep but nevertheless she forced her limbs to keep moving, propelling herself up from the snow and limping.

Her teeth continued on chattering as she walked. Maybe I can find a cave of some sort she thought There has to be something around here. The skydancer's thoughts soon drifted to places she did not want to think of, like the imperial. That made her growl which came out raspy and airy as if her throat could not work anymore. She would not die out here, she would keep on going and find something that would insure her survival in this terrible storm.
@Wakener

(( I'm getting a photoshop idea, brace yourselves ))

Kurome lowered her form to the snow, her claws gripping the ice, the howling wind threatened to tear her away from the ground and into the air with it, it felt like it could whip her away anytime it felt like it. Her body felt frozen to the bone, she gritted her teeth and kept crawling.

She had no idea where she even was, just an endless landscape of white and the grey looming mountains that seemed to surround her on all sides. Her limbs were growing less responsive, becoming weak and flimsy, her wings felt stiff and rigid as if they were merely props there for show.

She let out a sigh of relief having managed to finally reached the top of the slope that was accompanied by flat land covered in snow. She stood up for a mere moment before falling back into the snow, thankfully not face first. Kurome let out a groan, she could barely move, she just wanted to lay there and sleep but nevertheless she forced her limbs to keep moving, propelling herself up from the snow and limping.

Her teeth continued on chattering as she walked. Maybe I can find a cave of some sort she thought There has to be something around here. The skydancer's thoughts soon drifted to places she did not want to think of, like the imperial. That made her growl which came out raspy and airy as if her throat could not work anymore. She would not die out here, she would keep on going and find something that would insure her survival in this terrible storm.
@DacianaLupa

((Oh jeez, lol.))

~~~

Nakul was aroused by a sudden shift in the wind. It was slight, but there was a familiar scent that came with it, blown into his cave on the biting wind. The Imperial uncurled himself and stood. His eyes narrowed, now how was she here?

He had left her in the storm, far from his home. And yet when he moved to the cave entrance and raised his head to the snow laden wind; there was her scent. It was distant, but that meant she was moving this way.

The Imperial shouldered the wall of snow out of the way. He couldn't believe this; there was no way she was still alive. He did not take flight, the wind to erratic and the gusts to strong now that the blizzard was in full swing. He could barely see as he drew his hood further down and padded along the ridge that rose up to his cave.

He was forced to pause and regain his sense of direction every time the wind blew the scent away. Stupid she-dragon, he hissed inwardly, how was she still alive? What sort of chance would have her come this way? He should have just stayed in his cave...

But he was out and he was determined to make sure for himself. Seldom did dragons survive very long in such a storm as this. Nakul continued walking, his wings tucked in tight and his head down against the wind as it fought against him.
@DacianaLupa

((Oh jeez, lol.))

~~~

Nakul was aroused by a sudden shift in the wind. It was slight, but there was a familiar scent that came with it, blown into his cave on the biting wind. The Imperial uncurled himself and stood. His eyes narrowed, now how was she here?

He had left her in the storm, far from his home. And yet when he moved to the cave entrance and raised his head to the snow laden wind; there was her scent. It was distant, but that meant she was moving this way.

The Imperial shouldered the wall of snow out of the way. He couldn't believe this; there was no way she was still alive. He did not take flight, the wind to erratic and the gusts to strong now that the blizzard was in full swing. He could barely see as he drew his hood further down and padded along the ridge that rose up to his cave.

He was forced to pause and regain his sense of direction every time the wind blew the scent away. Stupid she-dragon, he hissed inwardly, how was she still alive? What sort of chance would have her come this way? He should have just stayed in his cave...

But he was out and he was determined to make sure for himself. Seldom did dragons survive very long in such a storm as this. Nakul continued walking, his wings tucked in tight and his head down against the wind as it fought against him.
91586610.png
@Wakener

Ever since the wind had picked up, there had been multiple times that she was almost flown away but she had flattened herself against the ground, crawling in the snow. It wasn't fun but it was the only chance she had of any survival. Now sitting up, Kurome had squinted her eyes, getting or rather trying to get a good look of her surroundings. She couldn't see anything except for snow and mountains.

The skydancer was starting to lose hope but she still had determination and she wouldn't give up to easily. She started walked, trying to fight against the wind. Her eyes started to water with the force that was coming her way, she merely gritted her teeth and continued.

A familiar smell was starting to get drifted by the wind, it made Kurome freeze in her tracks, her eyes now widening. She twitched and gave a snarl. Why in the world had she managed to run into him again. The smell was distant but if felt as if were getting closer.

Her mind raced with thoughts and possible ideas of how they could've ran into each other again. Kurome was starting to panic, that imperial was the last dragon she wanted to sea now. Just how she thought And why is the smell getting closer, what in the world could he want. She froze up again, stiffening, her mane bristled, her eyes could soon make out a familiar dark shape in the air. "Damn it." she growled.
@Wakener

Ever since the wind had picked up, there had been multiple times that she was almost flown away but she had flattened herself against the ground, crawling in the snow. It wasn't fun but it was the only chance she had of any survival. Now sitting up, Kurome had squinted her eyes, getting or rather trying to get a good look of her surroundings. She couldn't see anything except for snow and mountains.

The skydancer was starting to lose hope but she still had determination and she wouldn't give up to easily. She started walked, trying to fight against the wind. Her eyes started to water with the force that was coming her way, she merely gritted her teeth and continued.

A familiar smell was starting to get drifted by the wind, it made Kurome freeze in her tracks, her eyes now widening. She twitched and gave a snarl. Why in the world had she managed to run into him again. The smell was distant but if felt as if were getting closer.

Her mind raced with thoughts and possible ideas of how they could've ran into each other again. Kurome was starting to panic, that imperial was the last dragon she wanted to sea now. Just how she thought And why is the smell getting closer, what in the world could he want. She froze up again, stiffening, her mane bristled, her eyes could soon make out a familiar dark shape in the air. "Damn it." she growled.
@DacianaLupa

~~~

Nakul stopped as a dark form took shape among the swirling wind ahead, the snow dancing around the object. No, not object. It was her. The Imperial sneered and prowled forward. Out of the snow and wind he loomed, white eyes peering out from under his hood.

"Why hello again, dear," he came to a halt a few feet away and raised his head mockingly, "Still alive are we? My, I am impressed!" That same nasty smirk stretched across his muzzle as he closed the small space between them. And he was impressed, for never had he seen a dragon struggle with such ferocity.

It was intriguing.

He circled around to her right side, seemingly towering over her as he raised his head and peered down at her. "Care to start with the insults again? I'm sure they would be most willing to help you," he clicked his teeth together, a wicked grin replacing the smirk.
@DacianaLupa

~~~

Nakul stopped as a dark form took shape among the swirling wind ahead, the snow dancing around the object. No, not object. It was her. The Imperial sneered and prowled forward. Out of the snow and wind he loomed, white eyes peering out from under his hood.

"Why hello again, dear," he came to a halt a few feet away and raised his head mockingly, "Still alive are we? My, I am impressed!" That same nasty smirk stretched across his muzzle as he closed the small space between them. And he was impressed, for never had he seen a dragon struggle with such ferocity.

It was intriguing.

He circled around to her right side, seemingly towering over her as he raised his head and peered down at her. "Care to start with the insults again? I'm sure they would be most willing to help you," he clicked his teeth together, a wicked grin replacing the smirk.
91586610.png
@Wakener

Kurome flinched, a stony expression had set on her face. She merely stared as she imperial sneered and cast his insults at her, they were like rubber trying to pierce iron. She wouldn't stoop down to his level like she had done earlier, it was foolish of her to do it.

The skydancer tilted her head for a moment before she spoke. "Yes I am alive, I'm not so weak like you make me out to believe, and you complaints fall on deaf ears, they are as fake as you are." She continued on with the blank face, this was starting to even get slightly amusing. "I'm not going to start with insults, they won't get me anywhere. I'm not going to stoop down to your level, apparently its come to conclusion that I was merely entertainment. Now I'm sure that you have better things to do, I wonder why you have come, it is a bit amusing."

She ignored him circling her and started walking away, shivering in the storm. Her teeth chattered despite the fiery spirit that was raging inside her.
@Wakener

Kurome flinched, a stony expression had set on her face. She merely stared as she imperial sneered and cast his insults at her, they were like rubber trying to pierce iron. She wouldn't stoop down to his level like she had done earlier, it was foolish of her to do it.

The skydancer tilted her head for a moment before she spoke. "Yes I am alive, I'm not so weak like you make me out to believe, and you complaints fall on deaf ears, they are as fake as you are." She continued on with the blank face, this was starting to even get slightly amusing. "I'm not going to start with insults, they won't get me anywhere. I'm not going to stoop down to your level, apparently its come to conclusion that I was merely entertainment. Now I'm sure that you have better things to do, I wonder why you have come, it is a bit amusing."

She ignored him circling her and started walking away, shivering in the storm. Her teeth chattered despite the fiery spirit that was raging inside her.
@DacianaLupa

~~~

Nakul chuckled, "Ah so the she-dragon has wizened up. How... quaint." He followed her as she began to walk away from him. He kept his pace matched to hers, noting that she was heading in the direction of his cave.

All the more reason to follow her, right? He had to defend his territory, if it could even be called that. He wasn't one to linger to long, calling somewhere home for a few months at most.

"Fake? Dear, if I am fake then you must be mad for you are imagining that someone is speaking to you." A nasty gust of wind came howling over them, and with it a biting chill that even penetrated his sleek armor. He gave himself a shake as he walked alongside her, the ice that had started to form on his armor again sliding free to shatter on the ground like so many icy crystals.

"Though I doubt you could imagine someone such as myself," he went on to say, encouraged by the fact that he could actually get a word in.
@DacianaLupa

~~~

Nakul chuckled, "Ah so the she-dragon has wizened up. How... quaint." He followed her as she began to walk away from him. He kept his pace matched to hers, noting that she was heading in the direction of his cave.

All the more reason to follow her, right? He had to defend his territory, if it could even be called that. He wasn't one to linger to long, calling somewhere home for a few months at most.

"Fake? Dear, if I am fake then you must be mad for you are imagining that someone is speaking to you." A nasty gust of wind came howling over them, and with it a biting chill that even penetrated his sleek armor. He gave himself a shake as he walked alongside her, the ice that had started to form on his armor again sliding free to shatter on the ground like so many icy crystals.

"Though I doubt you could imagine someone such as myself," he went on to say, encouraged by the fact that he could actually get a word in.
91586610.png
@Wakener

The moment Kurome heard his words, she lost it. A loud laugh escaped her, she couldn't stop or control it, her stomach started to hurt, a few tears came to her eyes as she laughed and finally after what felt so long it stopped, she fell face first fist in the snow, her limbs tired, giggles kept bursting up, she finally sat up and shook the snow from her body and continued walking.

"You really don't get it." She said, letting happiness show on her face and a faint linger of a smile before it all turned to the expression filled with bitterness and coldness. "Like I said, your complaints fall on deaf ears. I don't think that I'm mad, well everybody has a few screws loose here and there but there are some that can be truly called mad, the ones that wallow in an never ending darkness of insanity." She continued on walking, her eyes cast forward, not even bothering to look up at the imperial.

"You never know what you an imagine, anything can happen, no more, no less." She said, still amused.
@Wakener

The moment Kurome heard his words, she lost it. A loud laugh escaped her, she couldn't stop or control it, her stomach started to hurt, a few tears came to her eyes as she laughed and finally after what felt so long it stopped, she fell face first fist in the snow, her limbs tired, giggles kept bursting up, she finally sat up and shook the snow from her body and continued walking.

"You really don't get it." She said, letting happiness show on her face and a faint linger of a smile before it all turned to the expression filled with bitterness and coldness. "Like I said, your complaints fall on deaf ears. I don't think that I'm mad, well everybody has a few screws loose here and there but there are some that can be truly called mad, the ones that wallow in an never ending darkness of insanity." She continued on walking, her eyes cast forward, not even bothering to look up at the imperial.

"You never know what you an imagine, anything can happen, no more, no less." She said, still amused.
@DacianaLupa

~~~

Nakul tilted his head as the she-dragon started laughing. He stopped when she fell forward into the snow, insane giggles continuously bubbling forth over the howls of the wind. The Imperial stared down at her, alert and wary.

When she stood and resumed walking, he followed, shoulder to shoulder with her. At her smile he was almost positive that she was indeed mad, which could be the only reason she was even still alive.

"Complaints? I am merely pointing out facts. Facts that seem unable to get through that slow brain of yours," he sighed sadly. Behind them the storm obliterated all signs of their passing. Each paw print was wiped away within moments of being placed.

He fell silent as they were nearing his cave. The ridge they traversed across was starting to bend and just around the corner lay his cave. The Skydancer didn't seem like she would stop and he wasn't about to follow her out into the tundra. His amusement was fading, being frozen over by the ice that lurked deep within his heart.

The cave came into view, a dark blotch on the side of the hill. Nakul broke away from the she-dragon and trotted ahead. He paused just within the entrance, leveling a cold stare at the Skydancer before turning his back and whisking into the cave.
@DacianaLupa

~~~

Nakul tilted his head as the she-dragon started laughing. He stopped when she fell forward into the snow, insane giggles continuously bubbling forth over the howls of the wind. The Imperial stared down at her, alert and wary.

When she stood and resumed walking, he followed, shoulder to shoulder with her. At her smile he was almost positive that she was indeed mad, which could be the only reason she was even still alive.

"Complaints? I am merely pointing out facts. Facts that seem unable to get through that slow brain of yours," he sighed sadly. Behind them the storm obliterated all signs of their passing. Each paw print was wiped away within moments of being placed.

He fell silent as they were nearing his cave. The ridge they traversed across was starting to bend and just around the corner lay his cave. The Skydancer didn't seem like she would stop and he wasn't about to follow her out into the tundra. His amusement was fading, being frozen over by the ice that lurked deep within his heart.

The cave came into view, a dark blotch on the side of the hill. Nakul broke away from the she-dragon and trotted ahead. He paused just within the entrance, leveling a cold stare at the Skydancer before turning his back and whisking into the cave.
91586610.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7