Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Trickmurk] Kissing Booth - Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@axdrive Mirage smiles as he looks over the younger spiral all done up for Trickmurk. There were a lot of Shadow-born coming home for the holiday, it seemed. But festivals were the best time to renew one's connection to the element of one's birth - when they were over, they were over and you could go home.

He doesn't take the payment just yet, sensing some confusion in Cordius. "Was it two kisses you wanted, or would you like the gem or treasure back? Either one of those is good for one kiss. Though, I wouldn't object to giving two kisses," he finishes with a comical leer.
@axdrive Mirage smiles as he looks over the younger spiral all done up for Trickmurk. There were a lot of Shadow-born coming home for the holiday, it seemed. But festivals were the best time to renew one's connection to the element of one's birth - when they were over, they were over and you could go home.

He doesn't take the payment just yet, sensing some confusion in Cordius. "Was it two kisses you wanted, or would you like the gem or treasure back? Either one of those is good for one kiss. Though, I wouldn't object to giving two kisses," he finishes with a comical leer.
nWiQNX9.png
fzM10XR.png
J7D1quC.png
WvEXipG.png
@beckyh2112

Cordius smiled back, blushing a bit. He really was confused, but not wanting the other spiral to know, he tried to look serious. " I wouldn't mind two...", he said with a serious tone, but you could hear his voice shake a bit. He was really nervous, what will this look like? What if the other spiral is acctualy an Imperial in diguise? Cordious really had a fear of emperors.

By now he was shaking, smiling at the other spiral nervously waiting what will happen. He looked around himself, and turned back to the other spiral. "So is this your first Trickmurk too?" He tried to small chat, hoping to calm down a bit
@beckyh2112

Cordius smiled back, blushing a bit. He really was confused, but not wanting the other spiral to know, he tried to look serious. " I wouldn't mind two...", he said with a serious tone, but you could hear his voice shake a bit. He was really nervous, what will this look like? What if the other spiral is acctualy an Imperial in diguise? Cordious really had a fear of emperors.

By now he was shaking, smiling at the other spiral nervously waiting what will happen. He looked around himself, and turned back to the other spiral. "So is this your first Trickmurk too?" He tried to small chat, hoping to calm down a bit
Ping me if you want me to see something :)
+9 hours ahead of FR time
@Losiana Mirage thoroughly enjoys his kiss with Marlow.

"You're very welcome. Do come again," he all but purrs. Then he turns his half-lidded gaze on Acheron. "Hello there."

He's used to nervous customers. So he keeps his voice low and his movements languid as he moves closer to the other spiral. "Your friend wants you to have a good time. I'm happy to help with that."

He moves in to kiss Acheron if the other spiral allows it. It's not a demanding kiss, not at first. He just wants Acheron to become comfortable with the feel of their mouths together. After a little bit, if the other spiral hasn't broken the kiss, he opens his mouth to it and flicks his tongue across the line of Acheron's mouth.

---

@KittenFromHell Mirage blinks as the mirror dragon whips the tent shut. Most people liked to leave it open - it made them feel better to know nothing could go farther than what they wanted without someone seeing. Of course, there was a significant minority who Did Not Want an audience.

"Hello," he says, rising up to sit on his hind legs. Given the way spirals are built, it makes him look a bit like a meerkat. "What can I do for you today?"
@Losiana Mirage thoroughly enjoys his kiss with Marlow.

"You're very welcome. Do come again," he all but purrs. Then he turns his half-lidded gaze on Acheron. "Hello there."

He's used to nervous customers. So he keeps his voice low and his movements languid as he moves closer to the other spiral. "Your friend wants you to have a good time. I'm happy to help with that."

He moves in to kiss Acheron if the other spiral allows it. It's not a demanding kiss, not at first. He just wants Acheron to become comfortable with the feel of their mouths together. After a little bit, if the other spiral hasn't broken the kiss, he opens his mouth to it and flicks his tongue across the line of Acheron's mouth.

---

@KittenFromHell Mirage blinks as the mirror dragon whips the tent shut. Most people liked to leave it open - it made them feel better to know nothing could go farther than what they wanted without someone seeing. Of course, there was a significant minority who Did Not Want an audience.

"Hello," he says, rising up to sit on his hind legs. Given the way spirals are built, it makes him look a bit like a meerkat. "What can I do for you today?"
nWiQNX9.png
fzM10XR.png
J7D1quC.png
WvEXipG.png
@beckyh2112

"Well this is a kissing booth isn't it?" asked Peitho. She lowered her wings and sat down in front of the spiral. Both pairs of eyes glowed inside the dim tent, giving it a sultry feel. She was very relaxed with her surroundings.

"What else would I be here for?" she said with a toothy smile. Then she preceded to lie down on the tent floor, lifting her head up to Mirage's head, less than half a foot apart.

"And before I forget, my friend outside wanted a small kiss when we're done here." she gestured to the closed tent opening.

(I apologize for the choppy sentences)
@beckyh2112

"Well this is a kissing booth isn't it?" asked Peitho. She lowered her wings and sat down in front of the spiral. Both pairs of eyes glowed inside the dim tent, giving it a sultry feel. She was very relaxed with her surroundings.

"What else would I be here for?" she said with a toothy smile. Then she preceded to lie down on the tent floor, lifting her head up to Mirage's head, less than half a foot apart.

"And before I forget, my friend outside wanted a small kiss when we're done here." she gestured to the closed tent opening.

(I apologize for the choppy sentences)
tumblr_m7jfpbfRgR1r5fie0.gif
@beckyh2112
Cadeyrn continues to kiss, cradling Mirage as gently as he can, leaning back. Breathing in the current of air around them, it seems like he lost track of where he was. It was only him and the Spiral. A quick intake of air, and he grazed his lips against the other dragon's mouth before letting their tongues meet again. This was far too enjoyable to be true, was it?
@beckyh2112
Cadeyrn continues to kiss, cradling Mirage as gently as he can, leaning back. Breathing in the current of air around them, it seems like he lost track of where he was. It was only him and the Spiral. A quick intake of air, and he grazed his lips against the other dragon's mouth before letting their tongues meet again. This was far too enjoyable to be true, was it?
@beckyh2112 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10272690] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/102727/10272690_350.png[/img] [/url] Shae actually came to the booth by herself; most of the other dragons of the clan that came with her weren't interested, or were too busy at other booths. However, she couldn't help but be curious about the booth. "Hello there..." She bends her head down to peer at the chalkboard, reading it carefully. Suddenly, she nods her head, standing up straight again. "Mirage, to be honest, I haven't exactly experience this type of..." She fumbles a little on the words. "Dragon-to-dragon contact. As such, I would like to try one of each. I have the treasure for it, so that shouldn't be a problem, correct?" To say she was awkward was putting it lightly. She swung her tail side to side, fiddling a little with her hands.
@beckyh2112

10272690_350.png

Shae actually came to the booth by herself; most of the other dragons of the clan that came with her weren't interested, or were too busy at other booths. However, she couldn't help but be curious about the booth.

"Hello there..."

She bends her head down to peer at the chalkboard, reading it carefully. Suddenly, she nods her head, standing up straight again.

"Mirage, to be honest, I haven't exactly experience this type of..." She fumbles a little on the words. "Dragon-to-dragon contact. As such, I would like to try one of each. I have the treasure for it, so that shouldn't be a problem, correct?"

To say she was awkward was putting it lightly. She swung her tail side to side, fiddling a little with her hands.
(( Just a head's up that y'all are getting the short end of the stick today. I'm going to be working on the Trickmurk Parade and won't be back to this until tomorrow. ))
(( Just a head's up that y'all are getting the short end of the stick today. I'm going to be working on the Trickmurk Parade and won't be back to this until tomorrow. ))
nWiQNX9.png
fzM10XR.png
J7D1quC.png
WvEXipG.png
@beckyh2112

(sorry I was out of town)

Smaug rumbles contentedly and tightens his grip on the other Spiral, pushing him firmly into the soft fabrics of the tent. He deepens the kiss playfully, tail knotting absentmindedly around Mirage's.

Behind him, the Imperial curls up around the two faes with a roll of her eyes, obviously used to waiting on the flirtatious Spiral to remember about them.
@beckyh2112

(sorry I was out of town)

Smaug rumbles contentedly and tightens his grip on the other Spiral, pushing him firmly into the soft fabrics of the tent. He deepens the kiss playfully, tail knotting absentmindedly around Mirage's.

Behind him, the Imperial curls up around the two faes with a roll of her eyes, obviously used to waiting on the flirtatious Spiral to remember about them.
vAMyyys.gifcOFIk9P.gifdjTv1vN.gifApuCmgD.gif
@beckyh2112(OHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh what am I getting myself into. XD SO I have watched this thread and resisted for awhile and yeah nah, can't fight it.) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3682217] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/36823/3682217_350.png[/img] [/url] Silemich 'Queen of Fools' for the night teeters towards the booth with a Cheshire grin. "I'd love~ To fund the little ones." Through sharp teeth her breath smell sweet and thick of bramble wine and pop rocks. She young and foolish, dressed for the occasion looking quite the part of a masquerade party-goer. But hey what's the worst that could happen? A gem flips in her fingers like a coin and lands spinning on the booth. A light sway accents her smirk. Mud brown eyes twinkle with mischief. She's never been kissed. She probably won't remember tonight and this has been one of the first occasion she can roam free at. Lanterns of dusk purple illuminate the two, lively music spawns all around and costumed drake swarm the bazaar. "Dazzle Me!~" SHe leans her elbows onto the booth stop the gem with a finger brows raised.
@beckyh2112(OHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh what am I getting myself into. XD SO I have watched this thread and resisted for awhile and yeah nah, can't fight it.)

3682217_350.png

Silemich 'Queen of Fools' for the night teeters towards the booth with a Cheshire grin. "I'd love~ To fund the little ones." Through sharp teeth her breath smell sweet and thick of bramble wine and pop rocks. She young and foolish, dressed for the occasion looking quite the part of a masquerade party-goer. But hey what's the worst that could happen?
A gem flips in her fingers like a coin and lands spinning on the booth. A light sway accents her smirk. Mud brown eyes twinkle with mischief. She's never been kissed. She probably won't remember tonight and this has been one of the first occasion she can roam free at.
Lanterns of dusk purple illuminate the two, lively music spawns all around and costumed drake swarm the bazaar. "Dazzle Me!~" SHe leans her elbows onto the booth stop the gem with a finger brows raised.
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@beckyh2112 For as many decorations as they put up for the Trickmurk Circus, it was rather...dark in the Tangled Woods. Very dark. An extreme difference between his permanent home in the Windswept Plateau, where sunlight was only occasionally obscured by the clouds and kites and dragons soaring high, no doubt. And even more so from the Sunbeam Ruins, his childhood home. But the darkness wasn't so much to be afraid of- the stumbling dragon only had to give off a bit of light energy through his scales that formed into the 'circuit' gene to properly see. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8306119] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/83062/8306119_350.png[/img] [/url] Now if only Trophonius knew where he was going. The brambles were thick, after all, and a quick sweep in the air provided nothing. The others said they were going...the 'Midway', right? That's where he thought the clan leader said they were going. Common Draconic was so difficult on the tongue of the snekderg. But ah! At last! A booth! And it didn't look terribly preoccupied. Tho... oh, was that last dragon the spirals mate? Trophonius felt a little flustered, but approached all the same. "Prrrth?" He hummed, looking over the sign. This couldn't be the Midway, could it? None of the others were around. He'd have to get instructions. Oh, curse this tongue. He gestured to the sign, unsure of how quite to read it, hoping the Spiral would get the message of needing assistance on directions.
@beckyh2112

For as many decorations as they put up for the Trickmurk Circus, it was rather...dark in the Tangled Woods. Very dark. An extreme difference between his permanent home in the Windswept Plateau, where sunlight was only occasionally obscured by the clouds and kites and dragons soaring high, no doubt. And even more so from the Sunbeam Ruins, his childhood home.

But the darkness wasn't so much to be afraid of- the stumbling dragon only had to give off a bit of light energy through his scales that formed into the 'circuit' gene to properly see.

8306119_350.png

Now if only Trophonius knew where he was going. The brambles were thick, after all, and a quick sweep in the air provided nothing. The others said they were going...the 'Midway', right? That's where he thought the clan leader said they were going. Common Draconic was so difficult on the tongue of the snekderg.

But ah! At last! A booth! And it didn't look terribly preoccupied. Tho... oh, was that last dragon the spirals mate? Trophonius felt a little flustered, but approached all the same.

"Prrrth?" He hummed, looking over the sign. This couldn't be the Midway, could it? None of the others were around. He'd have to get instructions. Oh, curse this tongue. He gestured to the sign, unsure of how quite to read it, hoping the Spiral would get the message of needing assistance on directions.
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9