Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Trickmurk] Kissing Booth - Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Zeedikay Mirage opens his mouth to Gilbert, sharing breath with the tundra. His eyes flutter open then shut again. He doesn't deepen the kiss. In fact, he slowly begins to pull away from it.

Afterwards, he gives Gilbert a half-lidded look. "My."

---

@IceFelis "All right then." Mirage turns his attention to Gigilan. "Two hundred treasure for a kiss on the mouth. If you'll hand it over, I'll be delighted to give your friend some affection."

Assuming the wildclaw does, Mirage adds it to his bowl in the center of the tent. Then he turns back to Tagu. He meets her eyes and smiles. "Amethysts and platinum. Lovely. Maybe your friend should buy you some of those later."

His smile widens, and he leans in slowly to press his mouth to hers. If she tries to move away, he'll let her. If not, he kisses her gently.
@Zeedikay Mirage opens his mouth to Gilbert, sharing breath with the tundra. His eyes flutter open then shut again. He doesn't deepen the kiss. In fact, he slowly begins to pull away from it.

Afterwards, he gives Gilbert a half-lidded look. "My."

---

@IceFelis "All right then." Mirage turns his attention to Gigilan. "Two hundred treasure for a kiss on the mouth. If you'll hand it over, I'll be delighted to give your friend some affection."

Assuming the wildclaw does, Mirage adds it to his bowl in the center of the tent. Then he turns back to Tagu. He meets her eyes and smiles. "Amethysts and platinum. Lovely. Maybe your friend should buy you some of those later."

His smile widens, and he leans in slowly to press his mouth to hers. If she tries to move away, he'll let her. If not, he kisses her gently.
nWiQNX9.png
fzM10XR.png
J7D1quC.png
WvEXipG.png
@beckyh2112
"M-my what?" Gilbert stuttered, drawn away from the kiss, his breath still flowing into the open. He seemed a little more... energized, he figured. A small squeak was given before the Royal Tundra pulled himself together, his face tinged with pink. "And... thank you! Glad to be of patronage! I mean-"
Gilbert cleared his throat, giving a swift glance to the side before returning his gaze to the Spiral.
"You do still want dinner, right?"

"Uh, Mirage? That's your name, right?" Cadeyrn finally pulled himself out from the sidelines, trying his hardest to stop himself from trembling and look impressive. He was like... a dozen times larger than he was! It wasn't anything to be nervous about, right?
The Ridgeback exhaled heavily, taking one last step next to Mirage. A warbled smile crept onto his face.
"I-it's my turn now, right?"
@beckyh2112
"M-my what?" Gilbert stuttered, drawn away from the kiss, his breath still flowing into the open. He seemed a little more... energized, he figured. A small squeak was given before the Royal Tundra pulled himself together, his face tinged with pink. "And... thank you! Glad to be of patronage! I mean-"
Gilbert cleared his throat, giving a swift glance to the side before returning his gaze to the Spiral.
"You do still want dinner, right?"

"Uh, Mirage? That's your name, right?" Cadeyrn finally pulled himself out from the sidelines, trying his hardest to stop himself from trembling and look impressive. He was like... a dozen times larger than he was! It wasn't anything to be nervous about, right?
The Ridgeback exhaled heavily, taking one last step next to Mirage. A warbled smile crept onto his face.
"I-it's my turn now, right?"
@beckyh2112 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4830711] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/48308/4830711_350.png[/img] [/url] "Festivals are such a bad time to bring in Plague recruits. Might as well do something fun," the imperial says, "How would you like to kiss one of our infected?" [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4624169] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/46242/4624169_350.png[/img] [/url] Planeswalker approaches from nearby, scratching her pimpled face and drooling over the cooked fineries in another tent- hopefully she didn't touch any of them! The imperial slips the dragon a sum of money and the pearlcatcher purses her lips for the kiss...
@beckyh2112

4830711_350.png

"Festivals are such a bad time to bring in Plague recruits. Might as well do something fun," the imperial says, "How would you like to kiss one of our infected?"

4624169_350.png

Planeswalker approaches from nearby, scratching her pimpled face and drooling over the cooked fineries in another tent- hopefully she didn't touch any of them!

The imperial slips the dragon a sum of money and the pearlcatcher purses her lips for the kiss...
@beckyh2112

Tagu fought back the urge to move away from the spiral but stood still as he kissed her, her face a bright red.
@beckyh2112

Tagu fought back the urge to move away from the spiral but stood still as he kissed her, her face a bright red.
@beckyh2112 A red, black, and white Guardian walks down the midway in a hat somewhat befitting the festivities. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9891583] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/98916/9891583_350.png[/img] [/url] Beside him flies a green and gold Spiral, one that periodically lands, jumps up and flies again, lands on the Guardian, flies a bit longer, lands again. For all the Spiral's energy, however, it's the Guardian that's by far the more talkative. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10306818] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/103069/10306818_350.png[/img] [/url] "Of [I]course[/I] I can help set you up with Atomizer!" the crimson Guardian exclaims. "I mean, sure, I know you're brand new, and Atomizer's been in the clan forever, and that can be kind of intimidating, but trust me, I know everyone! All you have to do is do me a favor, and I'll tell you his favorite drink. I mean, after all, the way to a drake's heart is through his stomach!" The Spiral tilts her head, considering. It sounds reasonable enough to her. After all, about the only thing she's fonder of than a good drink is a good brawl! "Well, all right, you've got yourself a de-" she starts, before the Guardian interrupts. "Hold on a minute!" Swerve exclaims, spotting Mirage. He takes in the sign. Then Mirage. Then the sign. Then he nudges the Spiral (who had landed once more, placing herself a little in front of the Guardian). "Hey, forget what I said earlier about the favor. Pony up some treasure, and I'll show you how it's done. For. Uhm. Purely academic reasons. Totally out of the goodness of my heart! And you know I'm telling the truth, because I'm a Light dragon!" The Spiral rolls her own bright yellow eyes. "Oh, please, you know that's not going to work on me. Does it work on [I]anyone[/I]? Just because most of the others aren't Light doesn't mean they're idiots." Swerve shrugs, murmurs, "Worked on Nautica once... anyway, that's the deal. Treasure, and I tell you Atomizer's favorite drink." The Spiral snorts. "You sure you're not just bored and lonely because Primus decided to shack up with that out-of-towner?" she asks, but she hands over the treasure, anyway. "Shhh-shh-shhh-shhh-shhh!" Swerve cuts the Spiral off, waving his foreleg back in forth in a slicing motion. Then Swerve saunters up towards the blue and white Spiral at the kissing booth, puffing his chest out and trying to look very big and imposing. Unfortunately, his fluffy white tail, adorable little bow, and fool's regalia somewhat ruin the effect. "Hey, sweet thing! How about you sending a little loving my way!" The green and gold Spiral gives snickers and squirms closer, muttering, "I have [I]got[/I] to see this."
@beckyh2112

A red, black, and white Guardian walks down the midway in a hat somewhat befitting the festivities.

9891583_350.png

Beside him flies a green and gold Spiral, one that periodically lands, jumps up and flies again, lands on the Guardian, flies a bit longer, lands again. For all the Spiral's energy, however, it's the Guardian that's by far the more talkative.

10306818_350.png

"Of course I can help set you up with Atomizer!" the crimson Guardian exclaims. "I mean, sure, I know you're brand new, and Atomizer's been in the clan forever, and that can be kind of intimidating, but trust me, I know everyone! All you have to do is do me a favor, and I'll tell you his favorite drink. I mean, after all, the way to a drake's heart is through his stomach!"

The Spiral tilts her head, considering. It sounds reasonable enough to her. After all, about the only thing she's fonder of than a good drink is a good brawl! "Well, all right, you've got yourself a de-" she starts, before the Guardian interrupts.

"Hold on a minute!" Swerve exclaims, spotting Mirage. He takes in the sign. Then Mirage. Then the sign. Then he nudges the Spiral (who had landed once more, placing herself a little in front of the Guardian). "Hey, forget what I said earlier about the favor. Pony up some treasure, and I'll show you how it's done. For. Uhm. Purely academic reasons. Totally out of the goodness of my heart! And you know I'm telling the truth, because I'm a Light dragon!"

The Spiral rolls her own bright yellow eyes. "Oh, please, you know that's not going to work on me. Does it work on anyone? Just because most of the others aren't Light doesn't mean they're idiots."

Swerve shrugs, murmurs, "Worked on Nautica once... anyway, that's the deal. Treasure, and I tell you Atomizer's favorite drink."

The Spiral snorts. "You sure you're not just bored and lonely because Primus decided to shack up with that out-of-towner?" she asks, but she hands over the treasure, anyway.

"Shhh-shh-shhh-shhh-shhh!" Swerve cuts the Spiral off, waving his foreleg back in forth in a slicing motion. Then Swerve saunters up towards the blue and white Spiral at the kissing booth, puffing his chest out and trying to look very big and imposing. Unfortunately, his fluffy white tail, adorable little bow, and fool's regalia somewhat ruin the effect. "Hey, sweet thing! How about you sending a little loving my way!"

The green and gold Spiral gives snickers and squirms closer, muttering, "I have got to see this."
dJjYcxr.png
@beckyh2112

((Sorry! I'll reply to this tomorrow! Lots of homework this week.))
@beckyh2112

((Sorry! I'll reply to this tomorrow! Lots of homework this week.))
vP4Hfzc.png
@beckyh2112

Adelise doesn't flinch one bit, simply giggling at the light kiss pressed to her cheek.

"You got me! I run the palm reading stand down the path, you knowww, the little tent with the stripes and the lights?" She turns around to face him properly, booping his nose with the tip of her claw and winking mischieviously. "YOU--oughta stop by sometime! After all, who isn't curious about what their future holds?"

Her head lulls back, upside down, to look at the warrior waiting patiently from afar. "C'mere Balthy! Your turn!"

The Wildclaw starts, then trots over suspiciously. "My turn?" he says, tilting his head questioningly and glancing at the sign. "Addy, I'm not shelling out treasure for--"

"You don't have to!" Adelise chirps, "I already did!"

Balthioul makes a helpless noise in the back of his throat and offers the (admittedly) good-looking Spiral a half grin. "What am I getting then?"

Adelise giggles. "You'll find out."
@beckyh2112

Adelise doesn't flinch one bit, simply giggling at the light kiss pressed to her cheek.

"You got me! I run the palm reading stand down the path, you knowww, the little tent with the stripes and the lights?" She turns around to face him properly, booping his nose with the tip of her claw and winking mischieviously. "YOU--oughta stop by sometime! After all, who isn't curious about what their future holds?"

Her head lulls back, upside down, to look at the warrior waiting patiently from afar. "C'mere Balthy! Your turn!"

The Wildclaw starts, then trots over suspiciously. "My turn?" he says, tilting his head questioningly and glancing at the sign. "Addy, I'm not shelling out treasure for--"

"You don't have to!" Adelise chirps, "I already did!"

Balthioul makes a helpless noise in the back of his throat and offers the (admittedly) good-looking Spiral a half grin. "What am I getting then?"

Adelise giggles. "You'll find out."
vP4Hfzc.png
(( Doing responses one at a time right now, because I'm still very tired from work yesterday. ))
(( Doing responses one at a time right now, because I'm still very tired from work yesterday. ))
nWiQNX9.png
fzM10XR.png
J7D1quC.png
WvEXipG.png
@Zeedikay Mirage does so love a kiss good enough to leave a customer flustered. There aren't actually that many customers he connects with well enough to do that. And flustered tundras are so cute.

"Yes," he says. "I'd like that."

He tries to find something else to say, but, well, he's feeling a little bit flustered himself... All his words seem to have fluttered off.

Then Caedeyrn reminds them of his presence. Mirage resists the urge to reply 'that's my name, don't wear it out!' because he's got to pretend to a little more seriousness than he usually has when he's working for the Shadowbinder. Instead, he boops Gilbert's nose then turns his full attention to the ridgeback. Big fellow. He knows how to deal with that. It's nice to have customers who'd barely notice his weight.

"Why yes, I do believe it is."

Mirage launches himself into flight, spiralling slowly around the ridgeback. He reaches out now and then to touch a scale or spine. Then he settles carefully in an artful ribbon of spiral around the ridgeback's neck. He jumps back if Cadeyrn startles, but he's rather insistent that this is what he's going to do. Now and then he presses in a little kiss, quick as a wink.

When he's done, he should be a loose coil of dragon threaded between the ridgeback's spines.
@Zeedikay Mirage does so love a kiss good enough to leave a customer flustered. There aren't actually that many customers he connects with well enough to do that. And flustered tundras are so cute.

"Yes," he says. "I'd like that."

He tries to find something else to say, but, well, he's feeling a little bit flustered himself... All his words seem to have fluttered off.

Then Caedeyrn reminds them of his presence. Mirage resists the urge to reply 'that's my name, don't wear it out!' because he's got to pretend to a little more seriousness than he usually has when he's working for the Shadowbinder. Instead, he boops Gilbert's nose then turns his full attention to the ridgeback. Big fellow. He knows how to deal with that. It's nice to have customers who'd barely notice his weight.

"Why yes, I do believe it is."

Mirage launches himself into flight, spiralling slowly around the ridgeback. He reaches out now and then to touch a scale or spine. Then he settles carefully in an artful ribbon of spiral around the ridgeback's neck. He jumps back if Cadeyrn startles, but he's rather insistent that this is what he's going to do. Now and then he presses in a little kiss, quick as a wink.

When he's done, he should be a loose coil of dragon threaded between the ridgeback's spines.
nWiQNX9.png
fzM10XR.png
J7D1quC.png
WvEXipG.png
@Cynderbark Mirage's eye-ridges go up at the sight of the imperial. That's. That's not normal. But he keeps his smile on. Shen isn't normal, either, though the pearlcatcher is a far sight more normal than a three-headed imperial.

Then she offers him money and a pearlcatcher. Well then.

Mirage weighs the treasure in his hand, before depositing in his bowl. He's not sure what exactly is being paid for, but his customer seems to have some ideas of what she wants. He can go with that.

He approaches Planeswalker and leans in close, so close they're breathing each other's breath. "Don't worry about anything," he murmurs. "We've a Plague priest."

Then he kisses her. It's gentle and soft at first, but he responds to her. If she presses for more, he kisses harder. If she draws back, he lets her break the kiss.

---

@IceFelis Mirage breaks the kiss after a short time. "I hope that wasn't so bad."
@Cynderbark Mirage's eye-ridges go up at the sight of the imperial. That's. That's not normal. But he keeps his smile on. Shen isn't normal, either, though the pearlcatcher is a far sight more normal than a three-headed imperial.

Then she offers him money and a pearlcatcher. Well then.

Mirage weighs the treasure in his hand, before depositing in his bowl. He's not sure what exactly is being paid for, but his customer seems to have some ideas of what she wants. He can go with that.

He approaches Planeswalker and leans in close, so close they're breathing each other's breath. "Don't worry about anything," he murmurs. "We've a Plague priest."

Then he kisses her. It's gentle and soft at first, but he responds to her. If she presses for more, he kisses harder. If she draws back, he lets her break the kiss.

---

@IceFelis Mirage breaks the kiss after a short time. "I hope that wasn't so bad."
nWiQNX9.png
fzM10XR.png
J7D1quC.png
WvEXipG.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9