Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Trickmurk] Kissing Booth - Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@beckyh2112

Pitahaya shoves Cox in front of her - as good as that's possible with their size difference - and grins. "You started this whole fiasco. Now go get 'em, tiger!"
"P-Pita! You're supposed to jealous, not ..."
"Not what?" The Nocturne simply doesn't stop grinning.
"... ah, forget it. Love you. Bad girl."
"Says the guy who visits a kissing booth, eh."
Cox just chuckles and then leans in to Mirage, eyes gleaming with curiousity.
@beckyh2112

Pitahaya shoves Cox in front of her - as good as that's possible with their size difference - and grins. "You started this whole fiasco. Now go get 'em, tiger!"
"P-Pita! You're supposed to jealous, not ..."
"Not what?" The Nocturne simply doesn't stop grinning.
"... ah, forget it. Love you. Bad girl."
"Says the guy who visits a kissing booth, eh."
Cox just chuckles and then leans in to Mirage, eyes gleaming with curiousity.
r1.pngr3.pngr2.png
@beckyh2112

Smaug purrs and slides his tail around Mirage's slowly, pulling Mirage's head down a bit and deepening the kiss insistently. He really does seem a bit hotter than a regular dragon, scales dragging against the other spiral's body and leaving tendrils of heat in their wake. He drags a claw softly along Mirage's side.
@beckyh2112

Smaug purrs and slides his tail around Mirage's slowly, pulling Mirage's head down a bit and deepening the kiss insistently. He really does seem a bit hotter than a regular dragon, scales dragging against the other spiral's body and leaving tendrils of heat in their wake. He drags a claw softly along Mirage's side.
vAMyyys.gifcOFIk9P.gifdjTv1vN.gifApuCmgD.gif
@beckyh2112

"Oh, never mind that." Emmet had almost forgotten about that wound. "Happens all the time. But I suppose you can make this poor warrior feel better? Hate to admit it, but we lost twice."

He leaned closer to Mirage. "I'm up for anything, just make sure you give it your all. Surprise me, if you can."
@beckyh2112

"Oh, never mind that." Emmet had almost forgotten about that wound. "Happens all the time. But I suppose you can make this poor warrior feel better? Hate to admit it, but we lost twice."

He leaned closer to Mirage. "I'm up for anything, just make sure you give it your all. Surprise me, if you can."
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
@beckyh2112 Sorry I didn't see the ping.

As Davion kissed Mirage, he felt the spiral kiss back. It was wet and enthusiastic, just like his own, but Mirage kissed with great skill, which Davion had now experienced before. He even managed to steal Davion's rose! He didn't even notice that it was gone until he opened his eyes!

At first he opened his eyes in surprise but then he smiled at Mirage. He gave a slight chuckle before taking the rose back in his mouth. Then he kissed Mirage on his lips. "Come on, little one! Show me you best- Please dance with me!"
@beckyh2112 Sorry I didn't see the ping.

As Davion kissed Mirage, he felt the spiral kiss back. It was wet and enthusiastic, just like his own, but Mirage kissed with great skill, which Davion had now experienced before. He even managed to steal Davion's rose! He didn't even notice that it was gone until he opened his eyes!

At first he opened his eyes in surprise but then he smiled at Mirage. He gave a slight chuckle before taking the rose back in his mouth. Then he kissed Mirage on his lips. "Come on, little one! Show me you best- Please dance with me!"
(bump for an incredible thread!)
(bump for an incredible thread!)
raLT924.pngjavhRRE.png
[center][img]http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/211/3/4/e__lara_and_viskey_chibi_kissing_by_otakuexpress-d596t49.png[/img] Bumping kissy noodle booth[/center]
e__lara_and_viskey_chibi_kissing_by_otakuexpress-d596t49.png
Bumping kissy noodle booth
3.jpg
(( Gonna be trying to alternate responses here with responses on the Trickmurk Parade again. But first, errands. ))
(( Gonna be trying to alternate responses here with responses on the Trickmurk Parade again. But first, errands. ))
nWiQNX9.png
fzM10XR.png
J7D1quC.png
WvEXipG.png
@Zeedikay Mirage's kiss softens when Cadeyrn opens his mouth. The nips become no more than scrapes of teeth, while the tongue-flicks become slower, more deliberate - actual licking. He explores the edges of the ridgeback's mouth with those little licks and scrapes.

His hands come up to touch the ridgeback's face, then he presses deeper into the kiss. His tongue presses into Cadeyrn's mouth, and he almost seems to coil tighter in the ridgeback's hands.
@Zeedikay Mirage's kiss softens when Cadeyrn opens his mouth. The nips become no more than scrapes of teeth, while the tongue-flicks become slower, more deliberate - actual licking. He explores the edges of the ridgeback's mouth with those little licks and scrapes.

His hands come up to touch the ridgeback's face, then he presses deeper into the kiss. His tongue presses into Cadeyrn's mouth, and he almost seems to coil tighter in the ridgeback's hands.
nWiQNX9.png
fzM10XR.png
J7D1quC.png
WvEXipG.png
@Vauvenal "Jealousy is for people who don't trust their partners. I'm sure she knows you won't be swayed by flirtatious spirals." Mirage winks before leaning into the kiss. It's just a meeting of mouths at first, while he tries to gauge the skydancer's reactions.

Sometimes it's fun just to kiss, and if Cox doesn't push for something deeper immediately, Mirage will do just that. In a little bit, he reaches up to press his hands into the skydancer's furry white ruff. Only then does he deepen the kiss, pressing a little harder, a little more open-mouthed.

---

@Marburg The heat is very welcome. It's an unfortunate fact that the lack of sunlight makes the Tangled Woods cooler than they ought to be at this latitude. Working with other dragons all day helps one stay warm, but Smaug's body-heat sinks into Mirage in something past warmth.

He stretches languidly and mmms at the feel of the claw over his scales, coiling a little more around the other spiral. His mouth opens to the kiss, tongue flicking out to tease at
Smaug.

One hand reaches out to trace designs on one of Smaug's wings, though he uses the pad of the finger rather than the claw.
@Vauvenal "Jealousy is for people who don't trust their partners. I'm sure she knows you won't be swayed by flirtatious spirals." Mirage winks before leaning into the kiss. It's just a meeting of mouths at first, while he tries to gauge the skydancer's reactions.

Sometimes it's fun just to kiss, and if Cox doesn't push for something deeper immediately, Mirage will do just that. In a little bit, he reaches up to press his hands into the skydancer's furry white ruff. Only then does he deepen the kiss, pressing a little harder, a little more open-mouthed.

---

@Marburg The heat is very welcome. It's an unfortunate fact that the lack of sunlight makes the Tangled Woods cooler than they ought to be at this latitude. Working with other dragons all day helps one stay warm, but Smaug's body-heat sinks into Mirage in something past warmth.

He stretches languidly and mmms at the feel of the claw over his scales, coiling a little more around the other spiral. His mouth opens to the kiss, tongue flicking out to tease at
Smaug.

One hand reaches out to trace designs on one of Smaug's wings, though he uses the pad of the finger rather than the claw.
nWiQNX9.png
fzM10XR.png
J7D1quC.png
WvEXipG.png
@beckyh2112

Swerve looks startled when Mirage says that he meant about the kissing, and then quickly tries to hide it. "You did? Wait! Of course you di- eep!" he cuts off in a startled squeak when Mirage begins the kiss. The other Spiral, now sitting on Swerve's back, snickers in amusement.

Swerve's return kiss is light and shy and inexperienced. He does nothing to take it further. As it turns out, he was all talk!
@beckyh2112

Swerve looks startled when Mirage says that he meant about the kissing, and then quickly tries to hide it. "You did? Wait! Of course you di- eep!" he cuts off in a startled squeak when Mirage begins the kiss. The other Spiral, now sitting on Swerve's back, snickers in amusement.

Swerve's return kiss is light and shy and inexperienced. He does nothing to take it further. As it turns out, he was all talk!
dJjYcxr.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9