Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Trickmurk] Kissing Booth - Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@beckyh2112 (Sorry about the delay there!)
Gilbert ends up releasing a twitter of a giggle as his nose is touched. And since Cadeyrn was going to be having... a bit more of an experience, he figured that he would see himself out. The Tundra waved nervously, and dashed out of the tent, only to sit down in front. An ear was open to make sure the two of them were... doing fine.

Cadeyrn on the other hand was fully aware what was happening. Mirage was twisting himself around and around and around. There were a few twitches involuntarily given, but he was so gentle. Each touch was noticed. This was happening, this was really happening. Cadeyrn's face- it felt hot. His chest pounded...
He was nearly panting when Mirage was fully entangled. It was obvious he'd give some sort of reaction, but this was more of one than he imagined giving.
"M-Mirage... Wow. Y-you just started, didn't you?"
He also imagined that he'd be better with words when all worked up like this.
@beckyh2112 (Sorry about the delay there!)
Gilbert ends up releasing a twitter of a giggle as his nose is touched. And since Cadeyrn was going to be having... a bit more of an experience, he figured that he would see himself out. The Tundra waved nervously, and dashed out of the tent, only to sit down in front. An ear was open to make sure the two of them were... doing fine.

Cadeyrn on the other hand was fully aware what was happening. Mirage was twisting himself around and around and around. There were a few twitches involuntarily given, but he was so gentle. Each touch was noticed. This was happening, this was really happening. Cadeyrn's face- it felt hot. His chest pounded...
He was nearly panting when Mirage was fully entangled. It was obvious he'd give some sort of reaction, but this was more of one than he imagined giving.
"M-Mirage... Wow. Y-you just started, didn't you?"
He also imagined that he'd be better with words when all worked up like this.
@beckyh2112 An entourage of dragons stumbles through the crowd, dragged along by an extremely flashy Spiral decked out in the most extravagant, if slightly gaudy, apparel money can buy. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5875899] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/58759/5875899_350.png[/img] [/url] He smirks and struts up to the stand, tossing a handful of treasure lazily into the pot. Leaning in and winking, he murmurs, "These girls would be much too shy to do this on their own, but I promised to go first. For their benefit only, of course." Two tiny faes flutter up, claws entwined nervously. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9333751] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/93338/9333751_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10392678] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/103927/10392678_350.png[/img] [/url] The first one, adorned in soft silks and tiny antennae, emits a curious buzzing sound. She chitters embarassedly and blinks up. "Sorry, I'm the mascot for the...well, it's complicated, but the bees of the Plague clan. I'm supposed to, well, buzz." The second one nudges her reassuringly and hangs back, signing to her companion silently .([i]she's a mute[/i]) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10410507] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/104106/10410507_350.png[/img] [/url] A large, rather intimidating imperial bumps into the entire group, knocking them off their feet and into the air briefly. She glares at an inoffensive tundra behind her, who coughs and moves away slowly.
@beckyh2112

An entourage of dragons stumbles through the crowd, dragged along by an extremely flashy Spiral decked out in the most extravagant, if slightly gaudy, apparel money can buy.

5875899_350.png

He smirks and struts up to the stand, tossing a handful of treasure lazily into the pot. Leaning in and winking, he murmurs, "These girls would be much too shy to do this on their own, but I promised to go first. For their benefit only, of course."

Two tiny faes flutter up, claws entwined nervously.

9333751_350.png

10392678_350.png

The first one, adorned in soft silks and tiny antennae, emits a curious buzzing sound. She chitters embarassedly and blinks up. "Sorry, I'm the mascot for the...well, it's complicated, but the bees of the Plague clan. I'm supposed to, well, buzz."

The second one nudges her reassuringly and hangs back, signing to her companion silently .(she's a mute)

10410507_350.png

A large, rather intimidating imperial bumps into the entire group, knocking them off their feet and into the air briefly. She glares at an inoffensive tundra behind her, who coughs and moves away slowly.
vAMyyys.gifcOFIk9P.gifdjTv1vN.gifApuCmgD.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8655752] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/86558/8655752_350.png[/img] [/url] Davion arrives, spotting many dragons crowding around one spiral, all of them getting kisses. This was the perfect place to be- and of course a good time to try to find a mate. He walked over and pushed his way through the crowd, hoping to bet a closer look. Because really, who wouldn't want kisses? "Hey there little fella!" The red rose sparked in the sun with drool as it shook in his mouth as he spoke. Then Davion spat out the damn rose. It landed on the soil with a wet plop. Sure, it made him look like hot stuff, but man did all those thorns hurt. How ungraceful did he look now? He didn't care, he would do anything for free kisses.

8655752_350.png

Davion arrives, spotting many dragons crowding around one spiral, all of them getting kisses. This was the perfect place to be- and of course a good time to try to find a mate. He walked over and pushed his way through the crowd, hoping to bet a closer look.

Because really, who wouldn't want kisses?

"Hey there little fella!" The red rose sparked in the sun with drool as it shook in his mouth as he spoke. Then Davion spat out the damn rose. It landed on the soil with a wet plop. Sure, it made him look like hot stuff, but man did all those thorns hurt. How ungraceful did he look now? He didn't care, he would do anything for free kisses.
@Slyjinks Swerve is seven times longer than Mirage, so it's not hard for him to look big. Imposing, well... It's hard to impose on someone like Mirage. Not when he's seen so many big, tough dragons get flustered over kissing.

But he does like it when they're friendly.

He grins back at Swerve. "Are you going to make it worth my time, darling?"

---

@TangeloJack "Beep-boop," Mirage chirps at getting his nose booped. "I might, if you'll be open throughout the Circus. This week is a touch too busy for me to visit as many stalls as I'd like."

He tweaks one of her ears. "No peeking ahead of time to see when I come! Let it be a surprise."

Mirage grins as Adelise invites the wildclaw over. He is a handsome fellow; knows how to dress, too. Not everyone can manage that. "The lady wasn't terribly specific. But I'm willing to go as far as you're comfortable going."

He lands and saunters forward, low to the ground, his tail flirting back and forth. When he gets close, he tries to talk Balthioul's hands and gently but firmly urge the wildclaw down for a kiss.
@Slyjinks Swerve is seven times longer than Mirage, so it's not hard for him to look big. Imposing, well... It's hard to impose on someone like Mirage. Not when he's seen so many big, tough dragons get flustered over kissing.

But he does like it when they're friendly.

He grins back at Swerve. "Are you going to make it worth my time, darling?"

---

@TangeloJack "Beep-boop," Mirage chirps at getting his nose booped. "I might, if you'll be open throughout the Circus. This week is a touch too busy for me to visit as many stalls as I'd like."

He tweaks one of her ears. "No peeking ahead of time to see when I come! Let it be a surprise."

Mirage grins as Adelise invites the wildclaw over. He is a handsome fellow; knows how to dress, too. Not everyone can manage that. "The lady wasn't terribly specific. But I'm willing to go as far as you're comfortable going."

He lands and saunters forward, low to the ground, his tail flirting back and forth. When he gets close, he tries to talk Balthioul's hands and gently but firmly urge the wildclaw down for a kiss.
nWiQNX9.png
fzM10XR.png
J7D1quC.png
WvEXipG.png
@Zeedikay It takes practice to keep your tongue quicksilver while your blood is running hot and your scales are singing under someone else's touch. Luckily, Mirage is here to help Cadeyrn practice.

"I might be," Mirage says, pressing a kiss to the back of the ridgeback's mouth. "I'll only go as far as you want me to go. If you want me to stop at any point, just tell me to do so."

He slithers forward so he can nuzzle at the underside of Cadeyrn's jaw.

---

@Marburg Well, that's more than a few dragons right there. Mirage tips his hat back to get a good look at the spiral and his friends. He smiles, taking the time to meet each of their eyes in turn. Light, Light, Plague, Plague. Huh. He's oddly popular with Plague clans.

He lingers on the two fae ladies, giving them both a wink. "Sounds like you're looking for some fun, then."

The gems the other spiral puts down is more than proof of that. Mirage discreetly tucks them away before returning his attention to his customers. He flicks his tail flirtatiously, sending the illusory rose petals around him spinning.

"Kissing coil?" he suggests. Two spirals could easily coil around each other; as long as they minded their wings, it could be a lot of fun.

---

@Pit "Heyas!" Mirage smiles up at the guardian. He chuckles a bit as the other fellow spits out the rose. "Thorns?"

Quick as a wink, he flits down to pick it up, before returning to his tent. His tail curls under his pillow and comes back with a utility knife, which he takes and begins to de-thorn the rose. "Me, I prefer illusions when it comes to plants. But if you're not into that, I know there's some thornless varieties. Not so much in the Viridian Labyrinth - we like deadly ornaments back home. Not here either. Roses don't do too well in Shadow - most plants don't, to be honest."

Once the thorns are removed, he offers it back to Davion. "So! What can I do you for?"
@Zeedikay It takes practice to keep your tongue quicksilver while your blood is running hot and your scales are singing under someone else's touch. Luckily, Mirage is here to help Cadeyrn practice.

"I might be," Mirage says, pressing a kiss to the back of the ridgeback's mouth. "I'll only go as far as you want me to go. If you want me to stop at any point, just tell me to do so."

He slithers forward so he can nuzzle at the underside of Cadeyrn's jaw.

---

@Marburg Well, that's more than a few dragons right there. Mirage tips his hat back to get a good look at the spiral and his friends. He smiles, taking the time to meet each of their eyes in turn. Light, Light, Plague, Plague. Huh. He's oddly popular with Plague clans.

He lingers on the two fae ladies, giving them both a wink. "Sounds like you're looking for some fun, then."

The gems the other spiral puts down is more than proof of that. Mirage discreetly tucks them away before returning his attention to his customers. He flicks his tail flirtatiously, sending the illusory rose petals around him spinning.

"Kissing coil?" he suggests. Two spirals could easily coil around each other; as long as they minded their wings, it could be a lot of fun.

---

@Pit "Heyas!" Mirage smiles up at the guardian. He chuckles a bit as the other fellow spits out the rose. "Thorns?"

Quick as a wink, he flits down to pick it up, before returning to his tent. His tail curls under his pillow and comes back with a utility knife, which he takes and begins to de-thorn the rose. "Me, I prefer illusions when it comes to plants. But if you're not into that, I know there's some thornless varieties. Not so much in the Viridian Labyrinth - we like deadly ornaments back home. Not here either. Roses don't do too well in Shadow - most plants don't, to be honest."

Once the thorns are removed, he offers it back to Davion. "So! What can I do you for?"
nWiQNX9.png
fzM10XR.png
J7D1quC.png
WvEXipG.png
@Beckyh2112

Davion picks up the rose with his mouth. It felt much more comfortable without the thorns. He smiled at the spiral dragon and said, "Just a little kissin, I mean, this is a kissin' booth." He chucled a little as he flirted, and wagged his tail eagerly. He moved his head over to Mirage, and gave him a big wet smooch.
@Beckyh2112

Davion picks up the rose with his mouth. It felt much more comfortable without the thorns. He smiled at the spiral dragon and said, "Just a little kissin, I mean, this is a kissin' booth." He chucled a little as he flirted, and wagged his tail eagerly. He moved his head over to Mirage, and gave him a big wet smooch.
@beckyh2112
Cadeyrn's head tilted, making sure that Mirage got a clear shot. His claw gently drew across the Spiral's flesh, like he was taking in as much contact as he could.
"Go on."
He finally rested at Mirage's hand, holding it out for him.
"I can handle it."
A more confident grin crossed his face.
@beckyh2112
Cadeyrn's head tilted, making sure that Mirage got a clear shot. His claw gently drew across the Spiral's flesh, like he was taking in as much contact as he could.
"Go on."
He finally rested at Mirage's hand, holding it out for him.
"I can handle it."
A more confident grin crossed his face.
@beckyh2112

The spiral disentangles himself from his lovely gaggle of girls and flicks his tail flirtatiously, sliding forward and nudging at Mirage's neck in a more than friendly way. His scales are surprisingly hot. "Let's see what you've got, then."
@beckyh2112

The spiral disentangles himself from his lovely gaggle of girls and flicks his tail flirtatiously, sliding forward and nudging at Mirage's neck in a more than friendly way. His scales are surprisingly hot. "Let's see what you've got, then."
vAMyyys.gifcOFIk9P.gifdjTv1vN.gifApuCmgD.gif
(( Just a head's up, but I'll be busy all day today. I'll try to get to replies as I can, but don't worry if I don't. I will be continuing scenes even after the thread closes. ))
(( Just a head's up, but I'll be busy all day today. I'll try to get to replies as I can, but don't worry if I don't. I will be continuing scenes even after the thread closes. ))
nWiQNX9.png
fzM10XR.png
J7D1quC.png
WvEXipG.png
@beckyh2112 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7934757] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/79348/7934757_350.png[/img] [/url] Emmet had been looking forward to the Trickmurk Circus for a while now; as much as he had loved the intense dominance battles of the past two weeks, he needed a break. The Tangled Woods were close to his his home and the Shadow flight never disappointed when it came to entertainment. Passing by the various booths, one in particular caught his attention. "A kissing booth, eh?" Emmet figured he deserved a little reward for all his hard work. "Sounds like fun." He shot a quick glance at the spiral in charge. A lot shorter than him, but definitely attractive. Going over the price list, he chuckled slightly at the last option. And quite daring too. He fished a gem out of his vest pocked and slowly approached Mirage. "Hi there, handsome." Smiling at the other spiral, he handed him the gem. "Let's see what you have to offer."
@beckyh2112

7934757_350.png

Emmet had been looking forward to the Trickmurk Circus for a while now; as much as he had loved the intense dominance battles of the past two weeks, he needed a break. The Tangled Woods were close to his his home and the Shadow flight never disappointed when it came to entertainment. Passing by the various booths, one in particular caught his attention.

"A kissing booth, eh?" Emmet figured he deserved a little reward for all his hard work. "Sounds like fun." He shot a quick glance at the spiral in charge. A lot shorter than him, but definitely attractive. Going over the price list, he chuckled slightly at the last option. And quite daring too. He fished a gem out of his vest pocked and slowly approached Mirage. "Hi there, handsome." Smiling at the other spiral, he handed him the gem. "Let's see what you have to offer."
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9