Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Deep Ocean Silence OOC (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
[center][b][size=7]The Deep Ocean Silence OOC[/b][/center][/size] [center][i][size=4]In the eyes of the people, in the safety of the people[/i][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=rp&id=1348285]RP[/url][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=rp&id=1344567]Profiles[/url][/center] Welcome to the OOC chat! This will be where we plan the RP, converse about how to make battle scenes so we don't accidentally god-mod, and where I will be informing you all about missions, in case I haven't updated the section in the actual RP. [center][size=5][b]Rules[/b]:[/center] [LIST] [*]Obey general RP etiquette [list] [*]No god-modding [*]No mary-sues [*]All actual mating scenes should be fade to black. Talk and reference it all you like. [/list] [*]While it is ideal that you post [b]once everyday[/b], it is not necessary. [*]However, you must be able to post [b]once every three days[/b]. [*]If you are inactive for 9 days, you will receive a PM warning. [*]If you do not respond in the next 3 days, you will be given another PM warning. [*]If you do not respond in the next 3 days, you will be removed from the RP. [*]Editing profiles is fine, but nothing too drastic that it makes everything that the dragons have done before OOC. Please ping everyone once it is changed. [*]Swearing and violence are allowed (obviously), but there should be no derogatory language aimed at any group that exists in real life. [*]If you are rude to anyone in this thread, I will give you a warning. If you continue to be rude after two more warnings, you will be kicked out. [/list] [center][size=5][b]Pinglist[/b]:[/center] @KingKaloka @FloatingInSpace @Tanagerie @Looseling @Wraithess @Starsilver
The Deep Ocean Silence OOC

In the eyes of the people, in the safety of the people
RP

Welcome to the OOC chat! This will be where we plan the RP, converse about how to make battle scenes so we don't accidentally god-mod, and where I will be informing you all about missions, in case I haven't updated the section in the actual RP.

Rules:
  • Obey general RP etiquette
    • No god-modding
    • No mary-sues
    • All actual mating scenes should be fade to black. Talk and reference it all you like.
  • While it is ideal that you post once everyday, it is not necessary.
  • However, you must be able to post once every three days.
  • If you are inactive for 9 days, you will receive a PM warning.
  • If you do not respond in the next 3 days, you will be given another PM warning.
  • If you do not respond in the next 3 days, you will be removed from the RP.
  • Editing profiles is fine, but nothing too drastic that it makes everything that the dragons have done before OOC. Please ping everyone once it is changed.
  • Swearing and violence are allowed (obviously), but there should be no derogatory language aimed at any group that exists in real life.
  • If you are rude to anyone in this thread, I will give you a warning. If you continue to be rude after two more warnings, you will be kicked out.
Pinglist:
@KingKaloka @FloatingInSpace @Tanagerie @Looseling @Wraithess @Starsilver
uCR5SCW.png
Characters

OVERSEER OF THE SILENCE
Lavender

GENERAL
Hannibal
Lightbringer
Thoth

COMMANDER
Sky
Lucifer

ASSASSINS
Spies
Cereal
Cyanth
Eos
Tanks
Synth
Vanth
Xacrali
Mages
Iris
Aether

TEACHERS
Kaloka
Ikaika
Makai

APPRENTICES
Kamalani
Hecate
Bidwell
Mercury
Characters

OVERSEER OF THE SILENCE
Lavender

GENERAL
Hannibal
Lightbringer
Thoth

COMMANDER
Sky
Lucifer

ASSASSINS
Spies
Cereal
Cyanth
Eos
Tanks
Synth
Vanth
Xacrali
Mages
Iris
Aether

TEACHERS
Kaloka
Ikaika
Makai

APPRENTICES
Kamalani
Hecate
Bidwell
Mercury
uCR5SCW.png
Players

@FloatingInSpace-
Lavender, Overseer of the Silence; Sky, Commander; Iris, Assassin (Mage); Hecate, Apprentice; Bidwell, Apprentice; Aether, Assassin (Mage)

@KingKaloka-
Kaloka, Teacher; Ikaika, Teacher; Kamalani, Apprentice; Hannibal, General; Lucifer, Commander

@Tanagerie-
Synth, Assassin (Tank); Eos, Assassin (Spy); Mercury, Apprentice; Lightbringer, General

@Looseling-
Cereal, Assassin (Spy); Makai, Teacher

@Wraithess-
Vanth, Assassin (Tank); Thoth, General

@Starsilver-
Cyanth, Assassin (Spy); Xacrali, Assassin (Tank)
Players

@FloatingInSpace-
Lavender, Overseer of the Silence; Sky, Commander; Iris, Assassin (Mage); Hecate, Apprentice; Bidwell, Apprentice; Aether, Assassin (Mage)

@KingKaloka-
Kaloka, Teacher; Ikaika, Teacher; Kamalani, Apprentice; Hannibal, General; Lucifer, Commander

@Tanagerie-
Synth, Assassin (Tank); Eos, Assassin (Spy); Mercury, Apprentice; Lightbringer, General

@Looseling-
Cereal, Assassin (Spy); Makai, Teacher

@Wraithess-
Vanth, Assassin (Tank); Thoth, General

@Starsilver-
Cyanth, Assassin (Spy); Xacrali, Assassin (Tank)
uCR5SCW.png
@KingKaloka @Tanagerie @Looseling @Wraithess

Figured this was important.

Anyways, the dragons required to go on the mission are listed in the RP under the Players list.
@KingKaloka @Tanagerie @Looseling @Wraithess

Figured this was important.

Anyways, the dragons required to go on the mission are listed in the RP under the Players list.
uCR5SCW.png
@Looseling

Bruh, Cereal is amazing. He's such a flirt
@Looseling

Bruh, Cereal is amazing. He's such a flirt
ZNhRsiG.png
Be it a breeze, gust, or typhoon.

---
CbHGLn5.jpggwlUoQ7.png

Prized Banana

census_recordbreaker_banner_by_scr1ptkitty-d8dhx4u.png
Made by Deino909

XVHAnX8.png

ZNhRsiG.png
Take joy in the Windy things.
@Tanagerie Thanks XD He's really fun to write, but also really hard because I have zero real life flirting skills ;_;
@Tanagerie Thanks XD He's really fun to write, but also really hard because I have zero real life flirting skills ;_;
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
FR time +3
@KingKaloka @FloatingInSpace @Tanagerie @Looseling

Shows up 15 minutes late with starbucks.
@KingKaloka @FloatingInSpace @Tanagerie @Looseling

Shows up 15 minutes late with starbucks.
@Wraithess

Sky and Iris are going to be so much fun to write together. They hate each other's guts but they're mates in my clan so I'm like

Do I ship them?

Naw, let's make them hate each other's guts EYY
@Wraithess

Sky and Iris are going to be so much fun to write together. They hate each other's guts but they're mates in my clan so I'm like

Do I ship them?

Naw, let's make them hate each other's guts EYY
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace

Oh dear, this mission is going to be pretty interesting isn't it. Poor Cereal and Vanth. XD
@FloatingInSpace

Oh dear, this mission is going to be pretty interesting isn't it. Poor Cereal and Vanth. XD
@FloatingInSpace @Wraithess @Looseling @Tanagerie

/shows up even later without Starbucks

What happens when one works the graveyard shifts. :'D
@FloatingInSpace @Wraithess @Looseling @Tanagerie

/shows up even later without Starbucks

What happens when one works the graveyard shifts. :'D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26