Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Deep Ocean Silence OOC (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@Starsilver

Yes. The profiles with the apps are linked in the first post, along with the rules of joining.
@Starsilver

Yes. The profiles with the apps are linked in the first post, along with the rules of joining.
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace

Depends on the Spiral...

Also, I was thinking... wouldn't it be cool if there was a General for each assassin type?

I'm already seeing Hannibal (@Kingkaloka) as the Tank General, and Lightbringer as the Spy General. I really want to complete the Triumvirate of Generals, though the Triumvirate works with Lavender and two Generals...

@Starsilver
We meet again, bruh
@FloatingInSpace

Depends on the Spiral...

Also, I was thinking... wouldn't it be cool if there was a General for each assassin type?

I'm already seeing Hannibal (@Kingkaloka) as the Tank General, and Lightbringer as the Spy General. I really want to complete the Triumvirate of Generals, though the Triumvirate works with Lavender and two Generals...

@Starsilver
We meet again, bruh
ZNhRsiG.png
Be it a breeze, gust, or typhoon.

---
CbHGLn5.jpggwlUoQ7.png

Prized Banana

census_recordbreaker_banner_by_scr1ptkitty-d8dhx4u.png
Made by Deino909

XVHAnX8.png

ZNhRsiG.png
Take joy in the Windy things.
@Tanagerie

They can be specific Generals, sure, like how the Commanders are inclined towards something. But I'd like to have more than just three generals. ._.

Angry Tank Commander Sky tho.

It's gonna be fun.
@Tanagerie

They can be specific Generals, sure, like how the Commanders are inclined towards something. But I'd like to have more than just three generals. ._.

Angry Tank Commander Sky tho.

It's gonna be fun.
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace

Yeah, that's true...

I really want to make a third character, but have no idea what role to give them

herp a derp derp

Pick a number between 1 and 10.
@FloatingInSpace

Yeah, that's true...

I really want to make a third character, but have no idea what role to give them

herp a derp derp

Pick a number between 1 and 10.
ZNhRsiG.png
Be it a breeze, gust, or typhoon.

---
CbHGLn5.jpggwlUoQ7.png

Prized Banana

census_recordbreaker_banner_by_scr1ptkitty-d8dhx4u.png
Made by Deino909

XVHAnX8.png

ZNhRsiG.png
Take joy in the Windy things.
@Tanagerie

I want to create 3 more characters why
@Tanagerie

I want to create 3 more characters why
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace

Let's not call it romance. That sounds too...idealized? Maybe if we call it the-awkward-mating-dance-of-people-who-are-inexplicably-attracted-to-each-other, it would help? :D

Angry-tank Sky sounds like this grumpy mass of AAARGH WHY ARE THESE FOOLS EVERYWHERE and just flattens one into a wall with his tail without looking XD I can't wait!

And yeah depends on the Spiral.

@Tanagerie

Cereal would probably illusion something invisible, cue a distraction, and have one"accidentally" trip and kiss the other haha

@Wraithess

FIGHT SCENE FIGHT SCENE FIGHT SCENE
@FloatingInSpace

Let's not call it romance. That sounds too...idealized? Maybe if we call it the-awkward-mating-dance-of-people-who-are-inexplicably-attracted-to-each-other, it would help? :D

Angry-tank Sky sounds like this grumpy mass of AAARGH WHY ARE THESE FOOLS EVERYWHERE and just flattens one into a wall with his tail without looking XD I can't wait!

And yeah depends on the Spiral.

@Tanagerie

Cereal would probably illusion something invisible, cue a distraction, and have one"accidentally" trip and kiss the other haha

@Wraithess

FIGHT SCENE FIGHT SCENE FIGHT SCENE
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
FR time +3
@FloatingInSpace @Tanagerie @Wraithess @Looseling

LOL Hannibal would be the tank General. They'd enjoy it way too much. :'D

And I am totally tempted to throw in some more characters! Like I really wanna throw in Virgil because he'd be perfect for the corrupt part and then more assassins and Commanders and just yes. /rolls around

So much tension rolling around. It's glorious!
@FloatingInSpace @Tanagerie @Wraithess @Looseling

LOL Hannibal would be the tank General. They'd enjoy it way too much. :'D

And I am totally tempted to throw in some more characters! Like I really wanna throw in Virgil because he'd be perfect for the corrupt part and then more assassins and Commanders and just yes. /rolls around

So much tension rolling around. It's glorious!
@Looseling Maybe if I chuck enough angst into the whole ordeal, I'd be fine. I can write angst like crazy. [quote]the-awkward-mating-dance-of-people-who-are-inexplicably-attracted-to-each-other[/quote] Whenever someone suggests something like that, I imagine something like [img]https://s3.amazonaws.com/giphymedia/media/bvnoMS2RpDuSY/giphy.gif[/img] Except both of them are doing it across from each other in a circle. @KingKaloka I want to throw in Aether because he'd totally have been with Sky (romantically) for a period of time and miscommunication between Aether, who Sky is comfortable with and who flirts with sometimes, and Iris would be precious. But then I'd want to throw in his parents...
@Looseling

Maybe if I chuck enough angst into the whole ordeal, I'd be fine. I can write angst like crazy.
Quote:
the-awkward-mating-dance-of-people-who-are-inexplicably-attracted-to-each-other
Whenever someone suggests something like that, I imagine something like giphy.gif

Except both of them are doing it across from each other in a circle.

@KingKaloka

I want to throw in Aether because he'd totally have been with Sky (romantically) for a period of time and miscommunication between Aether, who Sky is comfortable with and who flirts with sometimes, and Iris would be precious.

But then I'd want to throw in his parents...
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace

I feel like Xacrali would be over in the corner laying extremely large bets on skyris and laughing because she and Cyanth did the exact same thing until someone rubbed their mutual attraction in their faces. And Cyanth would be all why is this so funny? She'd then wait until Xacrali's bet came around, shove them in a closet together, and lock the door. They wouldn't be let out until the mating dance is resolved.

@Tanagerie

So we do. Cyanth is a bit off from the exalted rp, I'm still changing around my characters
@FloatingInSpace

I feel like Xacrali would be over in the corner laying extremely large bets on skyris and laughing because she and Cyanth did the exact same thing until someone rubbed their mutual attraction in their faces. And Cyanth would be all why is this so funny? She'd then wait until Xacrali's bet came around, shove them in a closet together, and lock the door. They wouldn't be let out until the mating dance is resolved.

@Tanagerie

So we do. Cyanth is a bit off from the exalted rp, I'm still changing around my characters
tumblr_oohjb8LNab1u2y46so1_500.gif
@Looseling

YES! Though by desire heavily stems from wanting my shy baby to be covered in the gore of his foes, and just be utterly unaffected by it. Just having a regular conversation like he isn't covered in blood and guts.

@FloatingInSpace @Tanagerie @KingKaloka

All this talk of adding characters makes me want to make another as well! Maybe a spy... hmm, decisions, decisions.
@Looseling

YES! Though by desire heavily stems from wanting my shy baby to be covered in the gore of his foes, and just be utterly unaffected by it. Just having a regular conversation like he isn't covered in blood and guts.

@FloatingInSpace @Tanagerie @KingKaloka

All this talk of adding characters makes me want to make another as well! Maybe a spy... hmm, decisions, decisions.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26