Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Deep Ocean Silence OOC (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
@FloatingInSpace
Aight, I'm excited for this! Just what I need to distract myself from waiting for my favorite shows to update. I think all of my characters have responded to interactions... Mercury is just waiting for a shopping trip and Lightbringer is just in existence

And Eos has encountered Aether
@FloatingInSpace
Aight, I'm excited for this! Just what I need to distract myself from waiting for my favorite shows to update. I think all of my characters have responded to interactions... Mercury is just waiting for a shopping trip and Lightbringer is just in existence

And Eos has encountered Aether
ZNhRsiG.png
Be it a breeze, gust, or typhoon.

---
CbHGLn5.jpggwlUoQ7.png

Prized Banana

census_recordbreaker_banner_by_scr1ptkitty-d8dhx4u.png
Made by Deino909

XVHAnX8.png

ZNhRsiG.png
Take joy in the Windy things.
@FloatingInSpace @Tanagerie @Looseling @Starsilver So since we seem to be down a couple characters I thought I'd take up a third character to fill in. My problem is I'm stuck between two, but I don't think I can handle a fourth. These are the two I'm stuck between. So I wanted to ask you guys for your opinions. I was also thinking maybe they'd be a teacher. Skadi [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/111829/11182802_350.png[/img] Asteria [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/119477/11947617_350.png[/img]
@FloatingInSpace @Tanagerie @Looseling @Starsilver

So since we seem to be down a couple characters I thought I'd take up a third character to fill in. My problem is I'm stuck between two, but I don't think I can handle a fourth. These are the two I'm stuck between. So I wanted to ask you guys for your opinions. I was also thinking maybe they'd be a teacher.

Skadi

11182802_350.png

Asteria

11947617_350.png
@Wraithess
Do you have at least an idea of what you might do for backstory for either of them?

Maybe we can see if one of their backstories would fit better with the RP!
@Wraithess
Do you have at least an idea of what you might do for backstory for either of them?

Maybe we can see if one of their backstories would fit better with the RP!
ZNhRsiG.png

---
CbHGLn5.jpggwlUoQ7.png

Prized Banana

Made by Deino909

XVHAnX8.png

ZNhRsiG.png
@Tanagerie

I don't have backstories for either of them. =u=;

I planned to build the one that got picked, but the personality will be the same regardless.
@Tanagerie

I don't have backstories for either of them. =u=;

I planned to build the one that got picked, but the personality will be the same regardless.
@Wraithess

But gee how can we choose when they're all so... gorgeous??

Although Skadi looks like she could be a Mage teacher, which is something we're lacking right now-- and hey, isn't she your avatar derg??
@Wraithess

But gee how can we choose when they're all so... gorgeous??

Although Skadi looks like she could be a Mage teacher, which is something we're lacking right now-- and hey, isn't she your avatar derg??
ZNhRsiG.png

---
CbHGLn5.jpggwlUoQ7.png

Prized Banana

Made by Deino909

XVHAnX8.png

ZNhRsiG.png
@Tanagerie

She is indeed my avatar. And I see what you mean by looking like a mage teacher.
@Tanagerie

She is indeed my avatar. And I see what you mean by looking like a mage teacher.
@Wraithess Maybe Skadi? She does fit the role of mage teacher very well.
@Wraithess Maybe Skadi? She does fit the role of mage teacher very well.
tumblr_oohjb8LNab1u2y46so1_500.gif
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26