Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Deep Ocean Silence OOC (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26
@Tanagerie

Both of them are gonna be on the ace spectrum. Let's platonic ship this into space. Whooo!
@Tanagerie

Both of them are gonna be on the ace spectrum. Let's platonic ship this into space. Whooo!
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace
Platonic, romantic, I have no preference as long as there are SHENANIGANS

Also
"Sky recoiled from Iris' face, the close proximity making him dizzy."

don't think I don't know what you're doing here. I'm on to you
@FloatingInSpace
Platonic, romantic, I have no preference as long as there are SHENANIGANS

Also
"Sky recoiled from Iris' face, the close proximity making him dizzy."

don't think I don't know what you're doing here. I'm on to you
ZNhRsiG.png
Be it a breeze, gust, or typhoon.

---
CbHGLn5.jpggwlUoQ7.png

Prized Banana

census_recordbreaker_banner_by_scr1ptkitty-d8dhx4u.png
Made by Deino909

XVHAnX8.png

ZNhRsiG.png
Take joy in the Windy things.
@Tanagerie

huehuehuehue
@Tanagerie

huehuehuehue
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace
Awww I'm glad you made a genderfluid character! I debated for a really long time whether or not to make Eos genderfluid
@FloatingInSpace
Awww I'm glad you made a genderfluid character! I debated for a really long time whether or not to make Eos genderfluid
ZNhRsiG.png

---
CbHGLn5.jpggwlUoQ7.png

Prized Banana

Made by Deino909

XVHAnX8.png

ZNhRsiG.png
@Tanagerie

*Snicker* why not? And Cyanth is all " I could swear I know you from somewhere"
@Tanagerie

*Snicker* why not? And Cyanth is all " I could swear I know you from somewhere"
tumblr_oohjb8LNab1u2y46so1_500.gif
@starsilver

Mercury would feel all kinds of deja vu, as well as the inexplicable urge to shout st Cyanth to fly to the Windswept Plateau.
@starsilver

Mercury would feel all kinds of deja vu, as well as the inexplicable urge to shout st Cyanth to fly to the Windswept Plateau.
ZNhRsiG.png

---
CbHGLn5.jpggwlUoQ7.png

Prized Banana

Made by Deino909

XVHAnX8.png

ZNhRsiG.png
Help. I just realized I have no idea how to do this!

Not really, but I'm somwhat new to RPing, and this is the first structured RP I've participated in. I feel kind of lost right now, and any advice would be really appreciated.

@Tanagerie @FloatingInSpace @KingKaloka @Looseling @Wraithess
Help. I just realized I have no idea how to do this!

Not really, but I'm somwhat new to RPing, and this is the first structured RP I've participated in. I feel kind of lost right now, and any advice would be really appreciated.

@Tanagerie @FloatingInSpace @KingKaloka @Looseling @Wraithess
@KingKaloka @Tanagerie @Looseling @Wraithess @Starsilver

I take it back. I have too many characters right now and am not going to create that goofball of a guardian because SO MANY CHARACTERS.

Starsilver

Find an interaction that you think your characters could fit into, ie arriving at the mess hall late or already being in the mess hall and interact with some of the other available characters.

Most of the time, in structured RPs, the characters group together to interact at a certain spot that the OP starts off at. For this, it was the mess hall, where everyone is going about their daily routine and then conflicts that have been long-standing are explored.
@KingKaloka @Tanagerie @Looseling @Wraithess @Starsilver

I take it back. I have too many characters right now and am not going to create that goofball of a guardian because SO MANY CHARACTERS.

Starsilver

Find an interaction that you think your characters could fit into, ie arriving at the mess hall late or already being in the mess hall and interact with some of the other available characters.

Most of the time, in structured RPs, the characters group together to interact at a certain spot that the OP starts off at. For this, it was the mess hall, where everyone is going about their daily routine and then conflicts that have been long-standing are explored.
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace

Thanks, I just really had no idea how to drop in.
@FloatingInSpace

Thanks, I just really had no idea how to drop in.
@Starsilver

It would be best if you pinged Tanagerie, since they play Eos and they'd need to know that they are interacting with one of your characters.
@Starsilver

It would be best if you pinged Tanagerie, since they play Eos and they'd need to know that they are interacting with one of your characters.
uCR5SCW.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26