Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Deep Ocean Silence OOC (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26
@KingKaloka @Tanagerie @Looseling @Wraithess @Starsilver

Closed sign-ups. Three new characters!

Also yay, Sky gets an ex that's kinda nice. :P

Edit: Headcanon Sky's voice is the bass from Pentatonix
@KingKaloka @Tanagerie @Looseling @Wraithess @Starsilver

Closed sign-ups. Three new characters!

Also yay, Sky gets an ex that's kinda nice. :P

Edit: Headcanon Sky's voice is the bass from Pentatonix
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace @Tanagerie @Looseling @Wraithess @Starsilver

Yay for more characters! Still so tempted myself! xD Can't wait to see how the rest fit in! :3
@FloatingInSpace @Tanagerie @Looseling @Wraithess @Starsilver

Yay for more characters! Still so tempted myself! xD Can't wait to see how the rest fit in! :3
@KingKaloka

Still haven't worked that out myself ;)
@KingKaloka

Still haven't worked that out myself ;)
tumblr_oohjb8LNab1u2y46so1_500.gif
@FloatingInSpace @Tanagerie @KingKaloka @Wraithess

That mating dance....is fantastic.

Now you're all tempting me to bring in someone...I have a Snapper....MUST RESIST UGH PAPERS ARE GONNA BE DUE SOON BUT HE'S SUCH A DERP UUUGH

@Starsilver

Oooooh, pretty Guardians! Aww, you stole Cereal's position as oldest XD
@FloatingInSpace @Tanagerie @KingKaloka @Wraithess

That mating dance....is fantastic.

Now you're all tempting me to bring in someone...I have a Snapper....MUST RESIST UGH PAPERS ARE GONNA BE DUE SOON BUT HE'S SUCH A DERP UUUGH

@Starsilver

Oooooh, pretty Guardians! Aww, you stole Cereal's position as oldest XD
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
FR time +3
@Looseling

*snorts* not what they were trying for
@Looseling

*snorts* not what they were trying for
tumblr_oohjb8LNab1u2y46so1_500.gif
@Looseling

I may have impulse taken in a Guardian.

And his colors are very similar to Hecate's. Do you know how tempting it is for me to put him in the RP as a random kid that the Silence takes in and he sees Hecate and is like "THAT'S MY CHARGE" and Hecate's so confused. And everyone thinks they'll get together because that's what charges do right but instead hilarity ensues because they go around wrecking havoc cuz they're both on the ace spectrum?

DO YOU?
@Looseling

I may have impulse taken in a Guardian.

And his colors are very similar to Hecate's. Do you know how tempting it is for me to put him in the RP as a random kid that the Silence takes in and he sees Hecate and is like "THAT'S MY CHARGE" and Hecate's so confused. And everyone thinks they'll get together because that's what charges do right but instead hilarity ensues because they go around wrecking havoc cuz they're both on the ace spectrum?

DO YOU?
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace

That. Would be hilarious.

She'd be like *** get away from me and if he's in the Dense but Oddly Insightful Club then he's like But you're my Charge, I have to take care of you! and just follow her around like a puppy. A huge, ridiculously heavy puppy.
@FloatingInSpace

That. Would be hilarious.

She'd be like *** get away from me and if he's in the Dense but Oddly Insightful Club then he's like But you're my Charge, I have to take care of you! and just follow her around like a puppy. A huge, ridiculously heavy puppy.
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
FR time +3
@Looseling He'd be her Shield in a way. A puppy-like, sweet, dense as all get out, Shield. I so badly want to stick him in the Dense and Oblivious but Oddly Insightful Club. And all the other apprentices are like "What is happening." @KingKaloka How do you two feel about coming across this goofball [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7058506] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/70586/7058506_350.png[/img] [/url] While on the mission and bringing him to the Shield and him just being like a puppy around Hecate? FYI she's barely over 5M and he's over 18.5M. Think about that. He's nearly 4 times larger than her. That's hilarious.
@Looseling

He'd be her Shield in a way.

A puppy-like, sweet, dense as all get out, Shield.

I so badly want to stick him in the Dense and Oblivious but Oddly Insightful Club.

And all the other apprentices are like "What is happening."

@KingKaloka

How do you two feel about coming across this goofball

7058506_350.png

While on the mission and bringing him to the Shield and him just being like a puppy around Hecate?

FYI she's barely over 5M and he's over 18.5M. Think about that. He's nearly 4 times larger than her.

That's hilarious.
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace

Lol awe I'm all for it! All are welcome in the dense but oddly insightful club!

And all this ship stuff. Nnng. The thing about AU's is that so many possibilities exist for everyone here!
@FloatingInSpace

Lol awe I'm all for it! All are welcome in the dense but oddly insightful club!

And all this ship stuff. Nnng. The thing about AU's is that so many possibilities exist for everyone here!
@FloatingInSpace
what's with you and making me ship all your characters

@KingKaloka @Looseling @wraithess

*comes in late with Starbucks, Tim Hortons, Coffee Time, Second Cup, and every other coffee name you can think of*

@Starsilver
Hahaa... Mercury is the exact opposite of who she was in Exalted
@FloatingInSpace
what's with you and making me ship all your characters

@KingKaloka @Looseling @wraithess

*comes in late with Starbucks, Tim Hortons, Coffee Time, Second Cup, and every other coffee name you can think of*

@Starsilver
Hahaa... Mercury is the exact opposite of who she was in Exalted
ZNhRsiG.png
Be it a breeze, gust, or typhoon.

---
CbHGLn5.jpggwlUoQ7.png

Prized Banana

census_recordbreaker_banner_by_scr1ptkitty-d8dhx4u.png
Made by Deino909

XVHAnX8.png

ZNhRsiG.png
Take joy in the Windy things.