Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Scales: Corrupted [accepting apps]
@Rhyvendra I do believe Zion's a WC not a Fae c;
@Rhyvendra I do believe Zion's a WC not a Fae c;
790f87b2b205f5a2a2efa0490e31703829f88607.png
Hey, guys. I don't know exactly if I've been accepted, but this looks like a nice RP.
Hey, guys. I don't know exactly if I've been accepted, but this looks like a nice RP.
@Nyctea

Oops. I looked at the wrong species while reading on the character. I'll edit that now!
@Nyctea

Oops. I looked at the wrong species while reading on the character. I'll edit that now!
@nihill @manwe @Ragnaroc

Heads up and I don't know why it is going this but I can't log in to FR but through my phone and even then it is terribly terribly spotty. It has taken me four attempts to even post this. So if you want skip me or move Talon or do whatever. I will work on fixing it tomorrow when I have more time. I've been having issues with logging into FR for a good two weeks now and it has just been getting worse.
@nihill @manwe @Ragnaroc

Heads up and I don't know why it is going this but I can't log in to FR but through my phone and even then it is terribly terribly spotty. It has taken me four attempts to even post this. So if you want skip me or move Talon or do whatever. I will work on fixing it tomorrow when I have more time. I've been having issues with logging into FR for a good two weeks now and it has just been getting worse.
5f5e68e3370da5fad7461cce22ab1b9b.pngad5109283b363cba9610b4bb60227997.pngdbd5fd6e012f759476ec1b9da2ce0224.png
@Zephriam Apologies for the late response. I've been doing things. I'll go check out your app now.

@Barnaby Thanks for letting us know. I hope your difficulties are shortly fixed.

I'll be in IRC for the evening, if anyone's around to chat.
@Zephriam Apologies for the late response. I've been doing things. I'll go check out your app now.

@Barnaby Thanks for letting us know. I hope your difficulties are shortly fixed.

I'll be in IRC for the evening, if anyone's around to chat.
@Zephriam Zeph looks good! Always glad to have another drake around, and I think he's the first uncorrupted one we've got, which is excellent. So, welcome to Scales.

The Drakecorps are currently on watch at the egg caves, since the Augur Empress's eggs were just stolen in transit and everyone's paranoid that more might disappear. Luminita, Shade, and Felix are all on their way to the Varr egg caves in Varr Rock. You might have Zeph join them - perhaps he was off-duty and taking a nap in the Drakecorps barracks, and just got woken up by a messenger who sends him off to join those other three. They're in the Varr Rock thread.
@Zephriam Zeph looks good! Always glad to have another drake around, and I think he's the first uncorrupted one we've got, which is excellent. So, welcome to Scales.

The Drakecorps are currently on watch at the egg caves, since the Augur Empress's eggs were just stolen in transit and everyone's paranoid that more might disappear. Luminita, Shade, and Felix are all on their way to the Varr egg caves in Varr Rock. You might have Zeph join them - perhaps he was off-duty and taking a nap in the Drakecorps barracks, and just got woken up by a messenger who sends him off to join those other three. They're in the Varr Rock thread.
@Nyctea Thanks for clarifying for me. I was about to point it out myself, hehe.

@nihill @Rhyvendra @SpectrileBanner @FoxTrott
Our little council meeting over at Varr Rock is awfully dead. But I just wanted to ask what's about to happen there anyway? So I can keep the flow of things when it's my turn to respond.
@Nyctea Thanks for clarifying for me. I was about to point it out myself, hehe.

@nihill @Rhyvendra @SpectrileBanner @FoxTrott
Our little council meeting over at Varr Rock is awfully dead. But I just wanted to ask what's about to happen there anyway? So I can keep the flow of things when it's my turn to respond.
@amariex
I've been waiting for people to make a few posts before I jumped in with Icingdeath. >3> He's a slowpoke.
@amariex
I've been waiting for people to make a few posts before I jumped in with Icingdeath. >3> He's a slowpoke.
ADOPTABLE SHOP: rrfTK6i.png ART TUMBLR: QT3VHAl.png
@amariex I don't think we have any plans for the council meeting, per se. Discussion of possible culprits, protective measures for existing eggs and Deepheart as a whole, stuff like that. Totally open to other ideas, of course!
@amariex I don't think we have any plans for the council meeting, per se. Discussion of possible culprits, protective measures for existing eggs and Deepheart as a whole, stuff like that. Totally open to other ideas, of course!
It's snowing and freezing and foggy here, and I'm not sure if that's the reason but my internets at home aren't working. I'll keep checking them and post as soon as I can. Sorry for the delay. This would have to happen when I'm working on dominance...
It's snowing and freezing and foggy here, and I'm not sure if that's the reason but my internets at home aren't working. I'll keep checking them and post as soon as I can. Sorry for the delay. This would have to happen when I'm working on dominance...