Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mystic Valley ((AWH)) ~ OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
[center][img]https://33.media.tumblr.com/7f8568ef53934b5341859d98b6dac8da/tumblr_nc936yVxO91rsqnlxo5_500.png[/img][/center] Hello everyone! This is going to be the[u] [b]border, gathering, and other[/b] [/u]roleplay thread from A Warriors Heart. This forum entitles any area of the Mystic Valley that is not included inside the territories of Stormclan and Marshclan. These include borders, Moonfalls, and the island in which both clans gathering during the full moon. Mixed clans may meet her however be sure to keep violence to a minimum. Anything like fatal wounds or killings [u]MUST[/u] be approved by me; please and thank you. For the gathering please refrain from posting until both leaders have posted. The leaders will call out the names of cats who will be attending the gathering, as of course not the whole clan may attend. Please be patient and if your cat does not get to go to this gathering, I promise there will be more to come in the future. Just remember to HAVE FUN and enjoy. [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/1311693] OOC chat[/url] :: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=rp&id=1311925] Characters[/url] ::[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/1227132] Stormclan[/url] ::[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/1227161=] Marshclan[/url] ::[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=rp&id=1305651&page=1] Loner's land[/url] [/center]
tumblr_nc936yVxO91rsqnlxo5_500.png

Hello everyone! This is going to be the border, gathering, and other roleplay thread from A Warriors Heart. This forum entitles any area of the Mystic Valley that is not included inside the territories of Stormclan and Marshclan. These include borders, Moonfalls, and the island in which both clans gathering during the full moon. Mixed clans may meet her however be sure to keep violence to a minimum. Anything like fatal wounds or killings MUST be approved by me; please and thank you.

For the gathering please refrain from posting until both leaders have posted. The leaders will call out the names of cats who will be attending the gathering, as of course not the whole clan may attend. Please be patient and if your cat does not get to go to this gathering, I promise there will be more to come in the future. Just remember to HAVE FUN and enjoy.

Lichtdrache.gif
4skHeap.png
@dragonfly @Burnmoon @frozenpumpkin @Poppet @TeaLeafves @Circade @bluesky @Kilauea @Ariathena @Feldoras @XxnightfangxX @ChibiKittens @JaskaTheFennec @sallymay6 @wildheart @upshur

It had been awhile since the last gathering; or at least Maplestar thought so. She knew it was only a moon, as it was the time before and the time before that; but she felt as though things had changed much more rapidly this time around. During this moon the weather had increasingly got colder and some mornings when she woke before the sun it felt as though ice laced her every breath and stole into her lungs. It was nerve racking to think of how this weather would affect her clans health but she had faith in Hollyeyes. The tom was uncanny for being able to control the outbreak of any illness, whether severe or not.

Nestled deep in her moss bed Maplestar purred at the thought of her medicine cat. What the clan would do without him was beyond her. The leader sent a silent thanks up to Starclan for the good fortune her clan had been having so far and wished for it to continue. Though she was worried about the gathering she had faith in her clanmates abilities to cope with any situation that was thrown at them.

A frown crossed Maplestar's face as she thought of Foxstar. The tom was becoming increasingly unpredictable and what the future held with her neighboring clan she did not know. She didn't trust the tom as far as she could throw him and this coming gathering was no different. She hadn't seen or scented him recently along the border between Marshclan and Stormclan but that could change in a second; she had to be prepared.

Sighing the calico tried to burrow deeper into her bed but she could help the shiver from tingling across her spine. It just wasn't the same as the warriors den. Here in her own den she was alone with just the walls and moss as the only insulation against the cold. Realizing she wasn't going to pass for napping any longer she shifted from her curled position and sprawled out a lengthy stretch. Getting up Maplestar shook the moss from her pelt and stepped out of her den and into the camp's clearing.

Slowly moving her head she noticed the majority of her clan was already gathering around in the clearing, waiting for her appearance. Maplestar looked up and noticed the clear sky and the large moon that stared back at her, unwavering and determined. Realize it was probably high time to announce who would be going to the gathering with her, Maplestar wordlessly stepped out fulling into the clearing and jumped up onto the tree log that rested above her den.

Looking out onto her clan Maplestar yowled out a greeting and waited for the stragglers to join the main group just below her feet. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather together for a clan meeting!" Maplestar watched patiently as her lovely clan gathered and began to speak, as she realized they were quickly loosing moonlight. "As you all know it is gathering time and I ask the follow cats to join me in representing Stormclan tonight."

Glancing quietly around the clearing she made sure she had her clans full attention before continuing. "Cloudedheart, Hollyeyes, Starlingpool, Gorsepelt, Wildfire, and Crowpaw. Please remember that we need to show Marshclan how strong and capable we are this leaf-fall. Be respectful, I want them to know we are not weak but are not aggressive either."

With a final look around her camp Maplestar nodded her her clan and jumped down from her log. Silently she walked to the entrance to begin the journey to the clearing.
@dragonfly @Burnmoon @frozenpumpkin @Poppet @TeaLeafves @Circade @bluesky @Kilauea @Ariathena @Feldoras @XxnightfangxX @ChibiKittens @JaskaTheFennec @sallymay6 @wildheart @upshur

It had been awhile since the last gathering; or at least Maplestar thought so. She knew it was only a moon, as it was the time before and the time before that; but she felt as though things had changed much more rapidly this time around. During this moon the weather had increasingly got colder and some mornings when she woke before the sun it felt as though ice laced her every breath and stole into her lungs. It was nerve racking to think of how this weather would affect her clans health but she had faith in Hollyeyes. The tom was uncanny for being able to control the outbreak of any illness, whether severe or not.

Nestled deep in her moss bed Maplestar purred at the thought of her medicine cat. What the clan would do without him was beyond her. The leader sent a silent thanks up to Starclan for the good fortune her clan had been having so far and wished for it to continue. Though she was worried about the gathering she had faith in her clanmates abilities to cope with any situation that was thrown at them.

A frown crossed Maplestar's face as she thought of Foxstar. The tom was becoming increasingly unpredictable and what the future held with her neighboring clan she did not know. She didn't trust the tom as far as she could throw him and this coming gathering was no different. She hadn't seen or scented him recently along the border between Marshclan and Stormclan but that could change in a second; she had to be prepared.

Sighing the calico tried to burrow deeper into her bed but she could help the shiver from tingling across her spine. It just wasn't the same as the warriors den. Here in her own den she was alone with just the walls and moss as the only insulation against the cold. Realizing she wasn't going to pass for napping any longer she shifted from her curled position and sprawled out a lengthy stretch. Getting up Maplestar shook the moss from her pelt and stepped out of her den and into the camp's clearing.

Slowly moving her head she noticed the majority of her clan was already gathering around in the clearing, waiting for her appearance. Maplestar looked up and noticed the clear sky and the large moon that stared back at her, unwavering and determined. Realize it was probably high time to announce who would be going to the gathering with her, Maplestar wordlessly stepped out fulling into the clearing and jumped up onto the tree log that rested above her den.

Looking out onto her clan Maplestar yowled out a greeting and waited for the stragglers to join the main group just below her feet. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather together for a clan meeting!" Maplestar watched patiently as her lovely clan gathered and began to speak, as she realized they were quickly loosing moonlight. "As you all know it is gathering time and I ask the follow cats to join me in representing Stormclan tonight."

Glancing quietly around the clearing she made sure she had her clans full attention before continuing. "Cloudedheart, Hollyeyes, Starlingpool, Gorsepelt, Wildfire, and Crowpaw. Please remember that we need to show Marshclan how strong and capable we are this leaf-fall. Be respectful, I want them to know we are not weak but are not aggressive either."

With a final look around her camp Maplestar nodded her her clan and jumped down from her log. Silently she walked to the entrance to begin the journey to the clearing.
Lichtdrache.gif
4skHeap.png
((EDIT EDIT MAJOR EDIT!!!!! Apparently StormClan is a day before the Gathering))
"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather to hear my words!" Silverstar yowled.
Scanning the crowd, she frowned, seeing that Pebblepaw and Onefang were still missing. They had been gone since yesterday. She had a feeling that Pebblepaw had gone over to StormClan. It's his choice.
"As most of you should know, today is the Gathering. I have chosen Ashwing, Tall-leg, Turtleshell, Dawngaze, Rabbitpaw, and Mintpaw to represent MarshClan along with myself. The rest of you, stay and guard camp."
@TeaLeafves @Burnmoon @Feldoras @Kilauea @JaskaTheFennec @dragonfly @ChibiKittens
((EDIT EDIT MAJOR EDIT!!!!! Apparently StormClan is a day before the Gathering))
"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather to hear my words!" Silverstar yowled.
Scanning the crowd, she frowned, seeing that Pebblepaw and Onefang were still missing. They had been gone since yesterday. She had a feeling that Pebblepaw had gone over to StormClan. It's his choice.
"As most of you should know, today is the Gathering. I have chosen Ashwing, Tall-leg, Turtleshell, Dawngaze, Rabbitpaw, and Mintpaw to represent MarshClan along with myself. The rest of you, stay and guard camp."
@TeaLeafves @Burnmoon @Feldoras @Kilauea @JaskaTheFennec @dragonfly @ChibiKittens
pvrYQJc.png
Longwhisker looked sullen. "Silverstar... have you checked in the leaders den? I saw Onefang take Foxstar's owlskull and leave camp with it... I think he's gone back to him."

Tall-leg felt proud that Silverstar had chosen him to repersent the clan, it had been just yesterday that Foxstar had called him a worthless waste of space, "I saw him leave too... As soon as Hollyeyes had the kits Onefang went back to his true loyalty... I think Pebblepaw's gone too, that apperentice is usually bumping into us asking any cat who will pay attention to him for battle training or when he gets to be a warrior.."Tall-leg's heart gave a pang, he had liked the appertince's company. Now instead of two queens, a coming litter and newborn kits Marshclan had none of that. All they had was a rag tag team of cats who had chosen Silverstar over Foxstar. He was worried, he knew that Ashwing was the only cat keeping Longwhisker cemented down to Marshclan. He wouldn't doubt it if both Brightleap and Turtleshell went to Stormclan to fuss over the kits.

If they had been his he would of to.
@Ariathena
@Burnmoon @Tealeafves @Kilauea @JaskaTheFennec @dragonfly @ChibiKittens
Longwhisker looked sullen. "Silverstar... have you checked in the leaders den? I saw Onefang take Foxstar's owlskull and leave camp with it... I think he's gone back to him."

Tall-leg felt proud that Silverstar had chosen him to repersent the clan, it had been just yesterday that Foxstar had called him a worthless waste of space, "I saw him leave too... As soon as Hollyeyes had the kits Onefang went back to his true loyalty... I think Pebblepaw's gone too, that apperentice is usually bumping into us asking any cat who will pay attention to him for battle training or when he gets to be a warrior.."Tall-leg's heart gave a pang, he had liked the appertince's company. Now instead of two queens, a coming litter and newborn kits Marshclan had none of that. All they had was a rag tag team of cats who had chosen Silverstar over Foxstar. He was worried, he knew that Ashwing was the only cat keeping Longwhisker cemented down to Marshclan. He wouldn't doubt it if both Brightleap and Turtleshell went to Stormclan to fuss over the kits.

If they had been his he would of to.
@Ariathena
@Burnmoon @Tealeafves @Kilauea @JaskaTheFennec @dragonfly @ChibiKittens

Dawngaze was surprised she had been picked to represent the Clan - she wasn't sure that her clan could ever be proud of a partially blind Warrior. She settled in to listen to the rest of the meeting, her head swiveling to 'look' around the clearing. She wondered who would be the new Deputy. The past few moons had been very difficult, and it was essential that Marshclan got themselves back on all fours.

She tipped her head back up to face Silverstar, trusting whatever decision their new leader would make. Her eyes shimmered like the sun, golden and bright.

Dawngaze was surprised she had been picked to represent the Clan - she wasn't sure that her clan could ever be proud of a partially blind Warrior. She settled in to listen to the rest of the meeting, her head swiveling to 'look' around the clearing. She wondered who would be the new Deputy. The past few moons had been very difficult, and it was essential that Marshclan got themselves back on all fours.

She tipped her head back up to face Silverstar, trusting whatever decision their new leader would make. Her eyes shimmered like the sun, golden and bright.
@wildheart ((not sure who else I should ping? everyone in the clan or just who is going or?))

Crowpaw's ears perked up at the sound of his name, surprised that he was being chosen to go to a Gathering so soon after being adopted by Stormclan. Though he was excited and honored to be able to represent his new clan, he was also nervous to be meeting so many new cats in such a short amount of time. He had grown to accept that he needed Stormclan to survive, but his lifelong training as a loner had been to not trust strangers and would take a good while to shake. Meeting with a group of strange cats in peace would be different from any encounter he had ever had at his mother's side.

Crowpaw paced forward to join Maplestar at the entrance as they waited for the other cats to follow, his tail twitching anxiously but with a hint of excitement despite himself.
@wildheart ((not sure who else I should ping? everyone in the clan or just who is going or?))

Crowpaw's ears perked up at the sound of his name, surprised that he was being chosen to go to a Gathering so soon after being adopted by Stormclan. Though he was excited and honored to be able to represent his new clan, he was also nervous to be meeting so many new cats in such a short amount of time. He had grown to accept that he needed Stormclan to survive, but his lifelong training as a loner had been to not trust strangers and would take a good while to shake. Meeting with a group of strange cats in peace would be different from any encounter he had ever had at his mother's side.

Crowpaw paced forward to join Maplestar at the entrance as they waited for the other cats to follow, his tail twitching anxiously but with a hint of excitement despite himself.
@dragonfly @Burnmoon @frozenpumpkin @Poppet @TeaLeafves @hurri @Circade @bluesky @Kilauea @Ariathena @Feldoras @XxnightfangxX @ChibiKittens @JaskaTheFennec @wildheart @upshur (Sorry I just didn't know who to ping so I pinged all of you... DX)

Quail stalked around, close to the Storm Clan camp. She hoped for them not to smell her.
So she slipped near the nursery knowing her scent would blend with it and listened to the leader's words. As she talked she heard paw-steps coming near her. She hoped it would be just a cat, not cats. She then heard many of them. She cursed under her breath then unleashed her claws ready to attack. She took a deep breath then stood her ground. "They are going to a gathering," She thought. "I hope it isn't this way.."
@dragonfly @Burnmoon @frozenpumpkin @Poppet @TeaLeafves @hurri @Circade @bluesky @Kilauea @Ariathena @Feldoras @XxnightfangxX @ChibiKittens @JaskaTheFennec @wildheart @upshur (Sorry I just didn't know who to ping so I pinged all of you... DX)

Quail stalked around, close to the Storm Clan camp. She hoped for them not to smell her.
So she slipped near the nursery knowing her scent would blend with it and listened to the leader's words. As she talked she heard paw-steps coming near her. She hoped it would be just a cat, not cats. She then heard many of them. She cursed under her breath then unleashed her claws ready to attack. She took a deep breath then stood her ground. "They are going to a gathering," She thought. "I hope it isn't this way.."
@dragonfly @Burnmoon @frozenpumpkin @Poppet @sallymay6 @hurri @Circade @bluesky @Kilauea @Ariathena @Feldoras @XxnightfangxX @ChibiKittens @JaskatheFennec @wildheart @upshur mass pinnng

Wildfire's ears perked at the sound of his name, though it came to no surprise. He was always picked to represent (and why wouldn't he? He was the most awesome!), but it still sent a warm feeling through him to hear his name be called out.

With a spring in his step, he called a cheery cry to his chosen Clanmates and trotted after the she-cat, bumping against Crowpaw good-heartedly, "Aren't you excited? You've just arrived and you're coming along! Oh man, you're gonna have a lot of fun! Of course, if you need anything, you can always count on your senpai me to help you out!" He beamed at the apprentice, tail held high.

Ashwing sat outside his den, solemn and sukking still. He'y done what had to be done, but his mixtures had stopped and he had noticed his lack of past enthusiasm. The recent toll still had its effect on him, but Ashwing was determined to not let anyone know.

At the words of Longwhisker and Tall-leg, the medicine cat bristled just the bit. Now wasn't the time - but Onefang's disappearance did strike an uneasiness in Ashwing. His brother going to Foxstar would cause many problems.

He padded to the front of the group, but stayed clear of the boulder, "We will think of that later. Now, we must go attend the Gathering. StormClan cannot know of what has happened here, and our presence tonight will steer clear any signs of weakness or grief we have recently experienced."
@dragonfly @Burnmoon @frozenpumpkin @Poppet @sallymay6 @hurri @Circade @bluesky @Kilauea @Ariathena @Feldoras @XxnightfangxX @ChibiKittens @JaskatheFennec @wildheart @upshur mass pinnng

Wildfire's ears perked at the sound of his name, though it came to no surprise. He was always picked to represent (and why wouldn't he? He was the most awesome!), but it still sent a warm feeling through him to hear his name be called out.

With a spring in his step, he called a cheery cry to his chosen Clanmates and trotted after the she-cat, bumping against Crowpaw good-heartedly, "Aren't you excited? You've just arrived and you're coming along! Oh man, you're gonna have a lot of fun! Of course, if you need anything, you can always count on your senpai me to help you out!" He beamed at the apprentice, tail held high.

Ashwing sat outside his den, solemn and sukking still. He'y done what had to be done, but his mixtures had stopped and he had noticed his lack of past enthusiasm. The recent toll still had its effect on him, but Ashwing was determined to not let anyone know.

At the words of Longwhisker and Tall-leg, the medicine cat bristled just the bit. Now wasn't the time - but Onefang's disappearance did strike an uneasiness in Ashwing. His brother going to Foxstar would cause many problems.

He padded to the front of the group, but stayed clear of the boulder, "We will think of that later. Now, we must go attend the Gathering. StormClan cannot know of what has happened here, and our presence tonight will steer clear any signs of weakness or grief we have recently experienced."
FR +15 || Call me Kit or Tea!
Makibaka // Dare to Fight
I knew it. Silverstar was tempted to howl out to StarClan. Why bring such a fate to me? I only tried to end Foxstar's tyranny. My warriors are leaving, one by one. My brother is on his deathbed. Foxstar will return one day for his revenge.
She sighed. "There's nothing we can do about that." Suddenly she shot up. "The deputy ceremony!"
Ashwing padded up to her. "We will think of that later. Now, we must go attend the Gathering. StormClan cannot know of what has happened here, and our presence tonight will steer clear any signs of weakness or grief we have recently experienced."
Silverstar shook her head. "I must name the deputy before moon high, and i would prefer to do it before the Gathering." She scanned the cats below her.
Silverstar took a deep breath. I say these words before StarClan, so that the spirits of our warrior ancestors may hear and approve of my choice. The new deputy of MarshClan is Turtleshell."

@TeaLeafves ((@Kilauea This takes place the day after you come back from StormClan, so don't be confused :) ))
I knew it. Silverstar was tempted to howl out to StarClan. Why bring such a fate to me? I only tried to end Foxstar's tyranny. My warriors are leaving, one by one. My brother is on his deathbed. Foxstar will return one day for his revenge.
She sighed. "There's nothing we can do about that." Suddenly she shot up. "The deputy ceremony!"
Ashwing padded up to her. "We will think of that later. Now, we must go attend the Gathering. StormClan cannot know of what has happened here, and our presence tonight will steer clear any signs of weakness or grief we have recently experienced."
Silverstar shook her head. "I must name the deputy before moon high, and i would prefer to do it before the Gathering." She scanned the cats below her.
Silverstar took a deep breath. I say these words before StarClan, so that the spirits of our warrior ancestors may hear and approve of my choice. The new deputy of MarshClan is Turtleshell."

@TeaLeafves ((@Kilauea This takes place the day after you come back from StormClan, so don't be confused :) ))
pvrYQJc.png
@Ariathena @Tealeafves

Turtleshell hadn't had time to really sleep by the time she'd returned from Stormclan territory. Leaving her sister had taken most of her willpower, making the trek had sapped even more of it-by the time she returned, it was all she could do to push her way into the medicine den and collapse next to Ashwing. She had slept most of the day, only waking up recently to go on a hunting patrol-now, with her belly full and the ache of loss fresh in her chest, she sat with the other cats, waiting for the gathering announcement to take place.

The new deputy of Marshclan is Turtleshell. If Turtleshell had been eating, she would have choked.

Turtleshell glanced up at Silverstar, her jaw dropping in surprise. She didn't feel like the warrior ancestors were looking down and approving of Silverstar's choice-she felt like a shadow should come beneath her and swallow her up in distaste. But, after a few seconds of silence, nothing happened. What could she do-refuse? The clan was already shaky enough, after loosing all the cats they had, as well as the outbreak of greencough.

She couldn't disrupt the order further by denying, making a scene and saying she wouldn't be a good choice. So, before she could loose her nerve, she stood up and padded up, through the throng of cats gathered, to stand by her brother, taking a selfish comfort from the brush of his pelt. She hoped she didn't have to say anything-she looked up at Silverstar and nodded her assent. She didn't think she could speak, even if she tried.
@Ariathena @Tealeafves

Turtleshell hadn't had time to really sleep by the time she'd returned from Stormclan territory. Leaving her sister had taken most of her willpower, making the trek had sapped even more of it-by the time she returned, it was all she could do to push her way into the medicine den and collapse next to Ashwing. She had slept most of the day, only waking up recently to go on a hunting patrol-now, with her belly full and the ache of loss fresh in her chest, she sat with the other cats, waiting for the gathering announcement to take place.

The new deputy of Marshclan is Turtleshell. If Turtleshell had been eating, she would have choked.

Turtleshell glanced up at Silverstar, her jaw dropping in surprise. She didn't feel like the warrior ancestors were looking down and approving of Silverstar's choice-she felt like a shadow should come beneath her and swallow her up in distaste. But, after a few seconds of silence, nothing happened. What could she do-refuse? The clan was already shaky enough, after loosing all the cats they had, as well as the outbreak of greencough.

She couldn't disrupt the order further by denying, making a scene and saying she wouldn't be a good choice. So, before she could loose her nerve, she stood up and padded up, through the throng of cats gathered, to stand by her brother, taking a selfish comfort from the brush of his pelt. She hoped she didn't have to say anything-she looked up at Silverstar and nodded her assent. She didn't think she could speak, even if she tried.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22