Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mystic Valley ((AWH)) ~ OPEN
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@frozenpumpkin @Draconequis @wildheart @Peachymoo ((sorry for skipping here so suddenly!! But I think it'd be best to speed this side of the story so we can wrap it up for Wild))
Wildfire

The shrubs surrounding the edges of the clearing shook before spitting out Wildfire, who was bristling perhaps from worry that anytime soon more enemies would come out from the shadows and attack. When he saw that nothing was amiss, he visibly relaxed.

He turned when the bushes rustled again, and waved his tail in the direction of Whisperpaw and Addergaze, "He's there. I don't know his condition, but I'm sorry he's hurt and hope he recovers." In truth, somewhere deep inside, Wildfire hoped Onefang would suffer a little more, as would Foxstar. It appalled him, how they had so easily turned away from family. Wildfite shook himself to rid of these thoughts before they went any further south.

Wildfire began walking towards them, then hung back a little so as to avoid crowding. He would no doubt have to lead Hawkswoop back to the border, but it did not mean he could not seek out the sight of Maplestar while he was waiting.
Hawkswoop

Hawkswoop padded not too far from the raven furred tom, bright eyes falling on the darkened image of his ex-Clanmate. He had been there when the kits were born, had been there when the numbered kits had been bestowed their true names, had been there to lend a paw in training the kit who wore his sad history with ambitious pride. Hawkswoop had never thought to be there to see that same kit as broken as his mockery of a name.

Nonetheless, he walked over to where he was led and stopped at a close enough distance. "Excuse me, I'm here to take my Clanmate back home." Hawkswoop said as he bowed his head. The little she-cat, she was probably their medicine cat apprentice. She looked familiar from the Gatherings. "If he is alright to go. His siblings would want to see him," Before he dies was what Hawkseoop left unsaid. He was no medicine cat, but the sight infront of him told all - no cat could live through this.

Was it really alright to move Onefang- Brokenstep, especially at such a distance? They would have to trek through the expanse of StormClan's forestry, that path would jostle and move his to-be passenger too much. Whatever was broken would only probably break even more; How befitting his name is now.
@frozenpumpkin @Draconequis @wildheart @Peachymoo ((sorry for skipping here so suddenly!! But I think it'd be best to speed this side of the story so we can wrap it up for Wild))
Wildfire

The shrubs surrounding the edges of the clearing shook before spitting out Wildfire, who was bristling perhaps from worry that anytime soon more enemies would come out from the shadows and attack. When he saw that nothing was amiss, he visibly relaxed.

He turned when the bushes rustled again, and waved his tail in the direction of Whisperpaw and Addergaze, "He's there. I don't know his condition, but I'm sorry he's hurt and hope he recovers." In truth, somewhere deep inside, Wildfire hoped Onefang would suffer a little more, as would Foxstar. It appalled him, how they had so easily turned away from family. Wildfite shook himself to rid of these thoughts before they went any further south.

Wildfire began walking towards them, then hung back a little so as to avoid crowding. He would no doubt have to lead Hawkswoop back to the border, but it did not mean he could not seek out the sight of Maplestar while he was waiting.
Hawkswoop

Hawkswoop padded not too far from the raven furred tom, bright eyes falling on the darkened image of his ex-Clanmate. He had been there when the kits were born, had been there when the numbered kits had been bestowed their true names, had been there to lend a paw in training the kit who wore his sad history with ambitious pride. Hawkswoop had never thought to be there to see that same kit as broken as his mockery of a name.

Nonetheless, he walked over to where he was led and stopped at a close enough distance. "Excuse me, I'm here to take my Clanmate back home." Hawkswoop said as he bowed his head. The little she-cat, she was probably their medicine cat apprentice. She looked familiar from the Gatherings. "If he is alright to go. His siblings would want to see him," Before he dies was what Hawkseoop left unsaid. He was no medicine cat, but the sight infront of him told all - no cat could live through this.

Was it really alright to move Onefang- Brokenstep, especially at such a distance? They would have to trek through the expanse of StormClan's forestry, that path would jostle and move his to-be passenger too much. Whatever was broken would only probably break even more; How befitting his name is now.
FR +15 || Call me Kit or Tea!
Makibaka // Dare to Fight
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22