Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mystic Valley ((AWH)) ~ OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
Cinders heard a noise and went behind the Storm clan nusery, she was surprised to see a queen, "Shouldn't you be in side? it's kinda cold out here.... I'm sure downyclaw wouldn't mind sharing." Cinders had no idea that this wasn't a Stormclan cat, after her spat with Maplestar earlier she wanted to get off on a better foot, "Are you hungry? I can go get something for you to eat. " the calico purred as her tail swished from side to side in the snow.

Tall-leg was watching everything going on with Turtleshell and Onefang, if he had remembered his siblings at all he might of felt a a little sorry for onefang as he was yowling for his sister to forgive him. As it stood..

Tall-leg would not
@Sallymay6
Cinders heard a noise and went behind the Storm clan nusery, she was surprised to see a queen, "Shouldn't you be in side? it's kinda cold out here.... I'm sure downyclaw wouldn't mind sharing." Cinders had no idea that this wasn't a Stormclan cat, after her spat with Maplestar earlier she wanted to get off on a better foot, "Are you hungry? I can go get something for you to eat. " the calico purred as her tail swished from side to side in the snow.

Tall-leg was watching everything going on with Turtleshell and Onefang, if he had remembered his siblings at all he might of felt a a little sorry for onefang as he was yowling for his sister to forgive him. As it stood..

Tall-leg would not
@Sallymay6
@Feldoras

"Oh, I'm sorry. I am a loner and my name is Quail.. So sorry if I disturbed anyone.." She said getting up out of the snow and stretching. " Who are you by chance?" She said flicking the end of her tail, awaiting an answer. "I could use something to eat as well... Sure I'll come in if you want."(So short DX)
@Feldoras

"Oh, I'm sorry. I am a loner and my name is Quail.. So sorry if I disturbed anyone.." She said getting up out of the snow and stretching. " Who are you by chance?" She said flicking the end of her tail, awaiting an answer. "I could use something to eat as well... Sure I'll come in if you want."(So short DX)
@kilauea @tealeafves @feldoras @wildheart @ariathena

Hollyeyes lowered his head further and found himself gritting his teeth at such a conversation between the two, picking out more and more words he had said himself. In addition to the commotion and his inability to find Ashwing, he was finding it more and more difficult to wrest himself under control.

"...love you, you know that! Then why can't you see what I'm saying is true? I would never do anything to hurt you..."

Hollyeyes found himself near the two in his quest to find the other medicine cat, and he suddenly whirled and swung his gaze directly to Onefang. Enough was enough. Hollyeyes knew that in direct eye contact he was intimidating, and he made sure to look the tom in the eye as he snarled,

"Will you please cease you utterly moronic pleading? Unless you're deaf and blind, your sister doesn't want to continue this in public and you're delaying the entire gathering. I'm still worrying about the kits you pawned off to StormClan, so if you could you could stay silent, we can all finish socializing and we can all get back to our Clans at a decent time of the night."

Hollyeyes swung his head around to the other cats, saying,

"And where in StarClan is Ashwing? He needs to know some very important medical information in case something like this happens again."
@kilauea @tealeafves @feldoras @wildheart @ariathena

Hollyeyes lowered his head further and found himself gritting his teeth at such a conversation between the two, picking out more and more words he had said himself. In addition to the commotion and his inability to find Ashwing, he was finding it more and more difficult to wrest himself under control.

"...love you, you know that! Then why can't you see what I'm saying is true? I would never do anything to hurt you..."

Hollyeyes found himself near the two in his quest to find the other medicine cat, and he suddenly whirled and swung his gaze directly to Onefang. Enough was enough. Hollyeyes knew that in direct eye contact he was intimidating, and he made sure to look the tom in the eye as he snarled,

"Will you please cease you utterly moronic pleading? Unless you're deaf and blind, your sister doesn't want to continue this in public and you're delaying the entire gathering. I'm still worrying about the kits you pawned off to StormClan, so if you could you could stay silent, we can all finish socializing and we can all get back to our Clans at a decent time of the night."

Hollyeyes swung his head around to the other cats, saying,

"And where in StarClan is Ashwing? He needs to know some very important medical information in case something like this happens again."
xGq4e44.png Click my username for my art shop!
@Burnmoon @Ariathena @Feldoras @Tealeafves

Turtleshell would be shocked that the Stormclan medicine cat came to her defense-later. When she was in a better position to feel shocked. Onefang's pleadings fell on deaf ears-if he loved them, he wouldn't have left them. He, of all cats, should have known how leaving them would affect them. He, of all cats, should know that publicly challenging her to this, publicly disrupting a gathering would make her reaction worse.

She stared at Onefang, watching him plead-each one of his words only dug the thorns harder into her heart. Turtleshell shook her head, stepping away and turning toward the boulder. She stalked toward the leaders and Cloudedheart, glancing up at Silverstar. She murmured an apology, which was the most she could handle by now, and sat down, pointedly turning her back on Onefang. She would wait for Silverstar's decision before doing anything else. It was the only thing she could do, at the moment.
@Burnmoon @Ariathena @Feldoras @Tealeafves

Turtleshell would be shocked that the Stormclan medicine cat came to her defense-later. When she was in a better position to feel shocked. Onefang's pleadings fell on deaf ears-if he loved them, he wouldn't have left them. He, of all cats, should have known how leaving them would affect them. He, of all cats, should know that publicly challenging her to this, publicly disrupting a gathering would make her reaction worse.

She stared at Onefang, watching him plead-each one of his words only dug the thorns harder into her heart. Turtleshell shook her head, stepping away and turning toward the boulder. She stalked toward the leaders and Cloudedheart, glancing up at Silverstar. She murmured an apology, which was the most she could handle by now, and sat down, pointedly turning her back on Onefang. She would wait for Silverstar's decision before doing anything else. It was the only thing she could do, at the moment.
Silverstar glared at Onefang. "We will deal with this later." She hissed. She couldn't believe the traitor had dared to return.
Hollyeyes snapped at Onefang to be quiet, and Silverstar shot him a grateful look. Hollyeyes immediately went off in search of Ashwing, probably about some medicine cat thing.
Turtleshell gave her an apologetic look, which Silverstar accepted. It wasn't Turtleshell's fault anyways, she hadn't asked her brother to leave, or come back.
Maplestar looked at her, as if asking for an explanation. "Sorry about that," Silverstar apologised. "Some….unwanted clan members are trying to make trouble. I'll deal with it." Out of the corner of her eye, she watched Mintpaw pad up to Onefang and take station right behind him, obviously making sure he wasn't going to run away.
Silverstar turned back to Maplestar. "Shall we get started, then?"

~~~~~

Mintpaw hissed at Onefang as he pleaded with Turtleshell, who turned away from him. Just like what I did to Redfur.
She stiffened. Redfur betrayed the clan by going with Foxstar. I have nothing to regret, she tried convincing herself. She shook off the thought.
Silverstar glared at Onefang. "We will deal with this later," she hissed. Mintpaw decided to station herself right behind Onefang, in case he tried to run. He's not going anywhere.

((Seriously guys, 11 pings?!))
@Feldoras @wildheart @Kilauea
Silverstar glared at Onefang. "We will deal with this later." She hissed. She couldn't believe the traitor had dared to return.
Hollyeyes snapped at Onefang to be quiet, and Silverstar shot him a grateful look. Hollyeyes immediately went off in search of Ashwing, probably about some medicine cat thing.
Turtleshell gave her an apologetic look, which Silverstar accepted. It wasn't Turtleshell's fault anyways, she hadn't asked her brother to leave, or come back.
Maplestar looked at her, as if asking for an explanation. "Sorry about that," Silverstar apologised. "Some….unwanted clan members are trying to make trouble. I'll deal with it." Out of the corner of her eye, she watched Mintpaw pad up to Onefang and take station right behind him, obviously making sure he wasn't going to run away.
Silverstar turned back to Maplestar. "Shall we get started, then?"

~~~~~

Mintpaw hissed at Onefang as he pleaded with Turtleshell, who turned away from him. Just like what I did to Redfur.
She stiffened. Redfur betrayed the clan by going with Foxstar. I have nothing to regret, she tried convincing herself. She shook off the thought.
Silverstar glared at Onefang. "We will deal with this later," she hissed. Mintpaw decided to station herself right behind Onefang, in case he tried to run. He's not going anywhere.

((Seriously guys, 11 pings?!))
@Feldoras @wildheart @Kilauea
pvrYQJc.png
(Yes.)

Onefang felt betrayed. His flank was heaving as he watched Turtleshell turn away from him.

We will deal with this later."

The words of the other cats rang in his mind like thunder. He couldn't take his eyes off of Turtleshell, it wouldn't matter what he said- she was done with him
@Ariathena
@Kilauea
@Wildheart
@Tealeafves
(Yes.)

Onefang felt betrayed. His flank was heaving as he watched Turtleshell turn away from him.

We will deal with this later."

The words of the other cats rang in his mind like thunder. He couldn't take his eyes off of Turtleshell, it wouldn't matter what he said- she was done with him
@Ariathena
@Kilauea
@Wildheart
@Tealeafves
@Frozenpumpkin

Cloudedheart flicked her ear in Starlingpool's direction, but did not take her gaze off of the quarreling siblings,"I do not know......" she said watching the continuing drama. It finally became clear to her what was going on, but when she did, she wished that she didn't have to be here. The magic of the moment was stolen. Things were not right in Marshclan, things were definitely not right. It made her sigh.

Cloudedheart turned her gaze to Maplestar, then to Silverstar as the matter was finally settled, at least for now. She hoped, probably for the first time in her whole life, that the gathering would start so that they could get it over with and go home. She almost sighed once more, but restrained herself, if barely.

(Sorry it's so short)
@Frozenpumpkin

Cloudedheart flicked her ear in Starlingpool's direction, but did not take her gaze off of the quarreling siblings,"I do not know......" she said watching the continuing drama. It finally became clear to her what was going on, but when she did, she wished that she didn't have to be here. The magic of the moment was stolen. Things were not right in Marshclan, things were definitely not right. It made her sigh.

Cloudedheart turned her gaze to Maplestar, then to Silverstar as the matter was finally settled, at least for now. She hoped, probably for the first time in her whole life, that the gathering would start so that they could get it over with and go home. She almost sighed once more, but restrained herself, if barely.

(Sorry it's so short)
tumblr_mx0k4nv8sk1scuu34o1_100.png
{ @dragonfly it's fine. I daresay next to @wildheart 's little novel nothing can quite measure up! xP Oh, and @Circade }

Starlingpool dipped her head in acquiescence and backed off, sitting a bit farther down by the rest of her clanmates. She knew she shouldn't sit by the deputy: She wasn't nearly so senior a warrior for that. Still, it didn't stop her from occasionally dreaming... Wouldn't it be nice to sit up with the leaders?

Attempting to snap herself out of these thoughts, she turned instead to the small apprentice beside her. "Excited for your first gathering, Crowpaw?"
{ @dragonfly it's fine. I daresay next to @wildheart 's little novel nothing can quite measure up! xP Oh, and @Circade }

Starlingpool dipped her head in acquiescence and backed off, sitting a bit farther down by the rest of her clanmates. She knew she shouldn't sit by the deputy: She wasn't nearly so senior a warrior for that. Still, it didn't stop her from occasionally dreaming... Wouldn't it be nice to sit up with the leaders?

Attempting to snap herself out of these thoughts, she turned instead to the small apprentice beside her. "Excited for your first gathering, Crowpaw?"
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
sis-kee-yoo
she/her
FR +19
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
Crowpaw padded after his clan as they headed towards the gathering place. He was still pretty nervous as they got closer, especially since he could scent many more cats approaching, but Maplestar's small smile in his direction gave him at least a little encouragement. Once they arrived, he kept fairly close to his new clanmates for the moment, not sure where else he would want to be.

Turning himself to Starlingpool at the mention of his name, he tried to school the worry in his eyes into something more open. "I didn't realize there would be so many cats here. Am I supposed to talk to them? They don't seem very friendly right now."

@frozenpumpkin @wildheart
Crowpaw padded after his clan as they headed towards the gathering place. He was still pretty nervous as they got closer, especially since he could scent many more cats approaching, but Maplestar's small smile in his direction gave him at least a little encouragement. Once they arrived, he kept fairly close to his new clanmates for the moment, not sure where else he would want to be.

Turning himself to Starlingpool at the mention of his name, he tried to school the worry in his eyes into something more open. "I didn't realize there would be so many cats here. Am I supposed to talk to them? They don't seem very friendly right now."

@frozenpumpkin @wildheart
Wildfire broke his gaze on Crowpaw to turn to Maplestar, feeling himself ruffle slightly at her touch. He was happy the she-cat liked his whole person, even he got out of hand, and appreciated her patience withh him.

"You'll do great, don't worry!" He called just loud enough for her to hear, beaming. Wildfire liked that he gave the calico such reassurance - he was so cool.

At the sudden shouting, Wildfire jerked his head at the source, ears tense. "Oh man, looks like someone's gotten their tail pulled." He turned to Crowpaw, dipping his head in apology. It would come off weird, for a full pleged, older warrior to be showing such a respectful gesture towards an apprentice that hadn't stayed in the Clan for even a moon, but hey who cared?

"Sorry, but I think I have to go make sure the pact isn't broken. Try to enjoy, though!" He called and trotted off, pausing just at he edge of the little circle.

Ashwing had told his Clanmates to go off ahead, suddenly having had to return to check one last time on Whitefur and the rest. He'd been paranoid, not wishing to fail his Clan again. After, he had run at full speed through the marsh, careful of the slippery rockface they had to pass inorder to get the clearing. He hoped nothing dramatic had happened with his lateness.

But, of course he had to jinx himself. The yowl of Turtleshell, followed by the desperate cry of Onefang had him bristling and bolting throught he wood, bursting into the clearing. He didn't stop, barreling through the dense crowd to et between his siblings.

"Quit it!" He hissed under his breath, looking between the two, "Now is not the time for this."

Ashwing could feel every gaze on them, and heat prickled under his skin. StarClan, really...

"One, I suggest you go to the edge and out of our way if you wish to attend this Gathering. Otherwise, leave." Ashwing's heart clenched at his words. They were a broken little family who had relied on one another since they were kits, now being broken once again all for the sake of some skirmish.

It hurt-- it hurt so bad. He did not want this, he never wanted this. Ashwing had always been the mediator of his siblings, but now their carefully constructed world was falling apart and Ashwing didn't know what to do- but their places were set, and nothing neither one of them could do would sway each other.

Shakey, scared, and completely broken, the tom turned away to press against his sister, deepening the line that separated their family.

"Just go."

@Kilauea @Feldoras @wildheart
Wildfire broke his gaze on Crowpaw to turn to Maplestar, feeling himself ruffle slightly at her touch. He was happy the she-cat liked his whole person, even he got out of hand, and appreciated her patience withh him.

"You'll do great, don't worry!" He called just loud enough for her to hear, beaming. Wildfire liked that he gave the calico such reassurance - he was so cool.

At the sudden shouting, Wildfire jerked his head at the source, ears tense. "Oh man, looks like someone's gotten their tail pulled." He turned to Crowpaw, dipping his head in apology. It would come off weird, for a full pleged, older warrior to be showing such a respectful gesture towards an apprentice that hadn't stayed in the Clan for even a moon, but hey who cared?

"Sorry, but I think I have to go make sure the pact isn't broken. Try to enjoy, though!" He called and trotted off, pausing just at he edge of the little circle.

Ashwing had told his Clanmates to go off ahead, suddenly having had to return to check one last time on Whitefur and the rest. He'd been paranoid, not wishing to fail his Clan again. After, he had run at full speed through the marsh, careful of the slippery rockface they had to pass inorder to get the clearing. He hoped nothing dramatic had happened with his lateness.

But, of course he had to jinx himself. The yowl of Turtleshell, followed by the desperate cry of Onefang had him bristling and bolting throught he wood, bursting into the clearing. He didn't stop, barreling through the dense crowd to et between his siblings.

"Quit it!" He hissed under his breath, looking between the two, "Now is not the time for this."

Ashwing could feel every gaze on them, and heat prickled under his skin. StarClan, really...

"One, I suggest you go to the edge and out of our way if you wish to attend this Gathering. Otherwise, leave." Ashwing's heart clenched at his words. They were a broken little family who had relied on one another since they were kits, now being broken once again all for the sake of some skirmish.

It hurt-- it hurt so bad. He did not want this, he never wanted this. Ashwing had always been the mediator of his siblings, but now their carefully constructed world was falling apart and Ashwing didn't know what to do- but their places were set, and nothing neither one of them could do would sway each other.

Shakey, scared, and completely broken, the tom turned away to press against his sister, deepening the line that separated their family.

"Just go."

@Kilauea @Feldoras @wildheart
FR +15 || Call me Kit or Tea!
Makibaka // Dare to Fight
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22