Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tangled Wood Centaur RP (Closed)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
@TrickMurk I've got it up now!
@TrickMurk I've got it up now!
tumblr_nad9ylrSzN1r3ukbro1_500.png
@TrickMurk

If'n I'm allowed to make a chillen...

Name- Riyu
Age- 10
Race- Serthis
Gender- Male
Role- Kid (apocathary in training)
Characteristics- A young albino Serthis, his bright white glittering snake tail and long ivory hair match his pale skin and icy blue eyes. He is covered in scars from head to tail, as little as a split lip to a long crooked scar across his side and everything in between. He often wears long sleeved tunics and coats, but mostly because he's always cold.
Personality- Bright and curious, Riyu tries to bury his past in new memories. He can, hoowever, be very jumpy, especially at night.
sexuality- He isn't interested right now, he's a kid
Likes- Sweets, sunny days, warm blankets, and Derrik
Dislikes- The cold, mean people, new people, and other Serthis
Bio- As is normal for Serthis, Riyu and his generation were taken to a bare land and told to 'figure it out'. Being a quiet, gentle soul, he was almost immediately killed. Barely escaping with his life, he fled into the Tangled Wood and thankfuly happened on Derrik as he was looking for medicinal herbs. He has been with the Shadowhoofs ever since, and considers Derrik a father figure.
Extra info- His eyesight is terrible, thanks to being albino, and routinely walks into things.
@TrickMurk

If'n I'm allowed to make a chillen...

Name- Riyu
Age- 10
Race- Serthis
Gender- Male
Role- Kid (apocathary in training)
Characteristics- A young albino Serthis, his bright white glittering snake tail and long ivory hair match his pale skin and icy blue eyes. He is covered in scars from head to tail, as little as a split lip to a long crooked scar across his side and everything in between. He often wears long sleeved tunics and coats, but mostly because he's always cold.
Personality- Bright and curious, Riyu tries to bury his past in new memories. He can, hoowever, be very jumpy, especially at night.
sexuality- He isn't interested right now, he's a kid
Likes- Sweets, sunny days, warm blankets, and Derrik
Dislikes- The cold, mean people, new people, and other Serthis
Bio- As is normal for Serthis, Riyu and his generation were taken to a bare land and told to 'figure it out'. Being a quiet, gentle soul, he was almost immediately killed. Barely escaping with his life, he fled into the Tangled Wood and thankfuly happened on Derrik as he was looking for medicinal herbs. He has been with the Shadowhoofs ever since, and considers Derrik a father figure.
Extra info- His eyesight is terrible, thanks to being albino, and routinely walks into things.
@CheeseOwl

daw

he's in

@TheRisingTide

Accepted!
@CheeseOwl

daw

he's in

@TheRisingTide

Accepted!
S9yIg1.pngX21w01.png
27ag51.png
AoWiY1.pngKF6iE1.png
@sirwermo@Gruul@TrickMurk@Beelzebub@WolffingAround(Tell me what you all think of my Tengu she was really fun to make)

Name- Satsujin Shi
Age- 34
Race- Tengu
Gender- Female
Role- Spy/Assassin(not for our herd) Ambassador, Translator and Navigator for her People to ours.

Seeing as both Centaur and Tengu are central in the tangled wood it would seem only logical to travel with one and thus not get prayed upon, lost hopelessly in the woods or looted from.

Characteristics- Satsu has feathers like a crow though she is also partially humanoid. I’ll do my best to describe. For the sake of FR I’ll give her a beak even though Tengu don’t traditionally have beaks.

Starting with her head Satsu has very fine black hair that is actually tons and tons of feathers. Do not rub them the wrong way. They create a crest at the back of her head but otherwise smooth tight along her brow line and down the sides of her neck, leaving the back of her neck exposed. She has luminose cream skin frequently painted black to better suit her work. Her eyes are metallic slate. Tiny black feathers trickle along her cheekbones. Her beak flows seamlessly from where he lips would be into the bridge of her nose. The bridge of her nose has the same kind of skin that he does though is thicker. Her nostrils are just before this located in the same upper beak area as a crows.

Feathers trickle down the major muscles of her throat (leaving her jugular bare)and thickly spread over her body from just above what would be her breast if she had any. She has the vague shape that suggests these creature perhaps once suckled there young but now no longer do, its a very subtle rise in her chest the feathers are slightly longer her and form a fringe over the rise, following the curve. She is covered in feathers from here down, it stops at her elbows and calves. From her elbow down her arms thin to the width of slightly less than your wrist. Her entire arm is like this it doesn’t widen like ours do. Her legs from knees down do this too. They are thick, hard and scaly like birds feet. Her hands are infact hands, She has opposable thumbs though the fingers from the second knuckle on are more like talons. She has four toes, three in the front and a hind claw.

At her tail bone crest as small roof of feathers spanning her back. This suggests at a tail but isn’t quite seeing as it is only the length of a human pinky finger.

Her cloths vary on what she is given by the tribe. Which varies on whether or not she is running missions. For convenience put her in the FR tengu apparel. She has large black wings. That measure a twelve and half foot wingspan. She is roughly 5 foot 5 inches. Oh and she has teeth, human teeth….. Yeah Shi rather unnerving...but hey Tengus are suppose to be no?

Personality- Feminine and Brassy, quite

Likes/dislikes-

A well thought or trick. Strategy, humor, mythos, books, Tea, peace, combat, Cotal meat, Cotal bones, in general the ability to make things from dead dragon, cute dresses, fragile nature, temporary nature, rain and dew, snow.

Being left to her thoughts, Unnecessary death, traitors, misogynists

Bio- Satsu was raised in a clan of Tengus and as the origins suggests her clan was combative and had to deal with frequent a attack or intrusion. She was born into a family of assassins and was kept innocent with little tricky magics. Today she still loves these little magics. However even as a child she has rigorous martial arts routines and at the age of fourteen found out why. Fourteen was not a good year for her.

She is now a spy, informant and assassin for her clan, the clan always comes first.

Extra info- Has the uncanny magic to keep Imps dead. And is naturally good at not being noticed.
@sirwermo@Gruul@TrickMurk@Beelzebub@WolffingAround(Tell me what you all think of my Tengu she was really fun to make)

Name- Satsujin Shi
Age- 34
Race- Tengu
Gender- Female
Role- Spy/Assassin(not for our herd) Ambassador, Translator and Navigator for her People to ours.

Seeing as both Centaur and Tengu are central in the tangled wood it would seem only logical to travel with one and thus not get prayed upon, lost hopelessly in the woods or looted from.

Characteristics- Satsu has feathers like a crow though she is also partially humanoid. I’ll do my best to describe. For the sake of FR I’ll give her a beak even though Tengu don’t traditionally have beaks.

Starting with her head Satsu has very fine black hair that is actually tons and tons of feathers. Do not rub them the wrong way. They create a crest at the back of her head but otherwise smooth tight along her brow line and down the sides of her neck, leaving the back of her neck exposed. She has luminose cream skin frequently painted black to better suit her work. Her eyes are metallic slate. Tiny black feathers trickle along her cheekbones. Her beak flows seamlessly from where he lips would be into the bridge of her nose. The bridge of her nose has the same kind of skin that he does though is thicker. Her nostrils are just before this located in the same upper beak area as a crows.

Feathers trickle down the major muscles of her throat (leaving her jugular bare)and thickly spread over her body from just above what would be her breast if she had any. She has the vague shape that suggests these creature perhaps once suckled there young but now no longer do, its a very subtle rise in her chest the feathers are slightly longer her and form a fringe over the rise, following the curve. She is covered in feathers from here down, it stops at her elbows and calves. From her elbow down her arms thin to the width of slightly less than your wrist. Her entire arm is like this it doesn’t widen like ours do. Her legs from knees down do this too. They are thick, hard and scaly like birds feet. Her hands are infact hands, She has opposable thumbs though the fingers from the second knuckle on are more like talons. She has four toes, three in the front and a hind claw.

At her tail bone crest as small roof of feathers spanning her back. This suggests at a tail but isn’t quite seeing as it is only the length of a human pinky finger.

Her cloths vary on what she is given by the tribe. Which varies on whether or not she is running missions. For convenience put her in the FR tengu apparel. She has large black wings. That measure a twelve and half foot wingspan. She is roughly 5 foot 5 inches. Oh and she has teeth, human teeth….. Yeah Shi rather unnerving...but hey Tengus are suppose to be no?

Personality- Feminine and Brassy, quite

Likes/dislikes-

A well thought or trick. Strategy, humor, mythos, books, Tea, peace, combat, Cotal meat, Cotal bones, in general the ability to make things from dead dragon, cute dresses, fragile nature, temporary nature, rain and dew, snow.

Being left to her thoughts, Unnecessary death, traitors, misogynists

Bio- Satsu was raised in a clan of Tengus and as the origins suggests her clan was combative and had to deal with frequent a attack or intrusion. She was born into a family of assassins and was kept innocent with little tricky magics. Today she still loves these little magics. However even as a child she has rigorous martial arts routines and at the age of fourteen found out why. Fourteen was not a good year for her.

She is now a spy, informant and assassin for her clan, the clan always comes first.

Extra info- Has the uncanny magic to keep Imps dead. And is naturally good at not being noticed.
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@Ragnaroc, she seems cool! (All these chars ;_;)
@Ragnaroc, she seems cool! (All these chars ;_;)
tumblr_pvlzf3Gqzz1x1798to1_100.png GRIM
They / Them | +9 Hours
» Challenge Record
» Art Shop | Skin Shop | Adoptables
4b292f9b933dd512659563da7bab5285c0bf3965.png
@Beelzebub

I am making a doc that should help.
@Beelzebub

I am making a doc that should help.
@Ragnaroc

I like her, very interesting char.!
@Ragnaroc

I like her, very interesting char.!
S9yIg1.pngX21w01.png
27ag51.png
AoWiY1.pngKF6iE1.png
@TrickMurk

Approved?
@TrickMurk

Approved?
@Ragnaroc
Yes!
@Ragnaroc
Yes!
S9yIg1.pngX21w01.png
27ag51.png
AoWiY1.pngKF6iE1.png
@TrickMurk(See below also, you have still yet to approve/ or close out @QuickSilvr Name- Andaella)

@sirwermo@Gruul@Beelzebub@WolffingAround(Check it out guys!!)

I made this for us. I thought it might help organize.
It has all of our characters and some random states.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1J2maTPKn2bDXxUasnHgVb6Wn86NpBkAW7ofjglsneBs/edit?usp=sharing

Anyone with the link can edit so folks can go back in and update. ^_^

Also Thank You!
@TrickMurk(See below also, you have still yet to approve/ or close out @QuickSilvr Name- Andaella)

@sirwermo@Gruul@Beelzebub@WolffingAround(Check it out guys!!)

I made this for us. I thought it might help organize.
It has all of our characters and some random states.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1J2maTPKn2bDXxUasnHgVb6Wn86NpBkAW7ofjglsneBs/edit?usp=sharing

Anyone with the link can edit so folks can go back in and update. ^_^

Also Thank You!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13