Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tangled Wood Centaur RP (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[center]War has sparked. Beastmen and Dragon are fighting tooth and claw, leaving the Shadowhoof Centaurs of the Tangled Wood faced with a difficult decision. Which side should they take? Or should they take one at all?[/center] [b]About the ShadowHoof[/b] They are a heard that split off from the DunHoof some generations ago, choosing to live within the shadows while their relatives left for the Wastes and other regions. They take after their Draconian neighbors (whom they've kept up good relations with for some time) in several ways, especially in their love of a prank and a good gamble. [b]ShadowHoof Attributes[/b] They are mostly dark/warm, often dappled, painted, or solid colors. Rarely will you see palominos, solid white, or any light color variation. However, it has become more and more common for foals to be born with simple glowing patterns in their coats. They are also smaller and lankier than other kinds of Centaur, though they are still very capable of packing a punch like their larger counterparts. They are naturally quiet walkers as well. [i][b]Current Heard Location[/b][/i] [i]WhispWillow Grove [center][i][u]Rules[/u][/i] * Only 3 characters per person. * Other mythical creatures & Beastmen are allowed, [i]but keep it as lore-friendly as possible please[/i]. * All skill-levels and post lengths welcome. * try and limit how many times you post a day so the RP doesn't move too fast for everyone to keep up. * [b]no Mary Sue or Gary Sues![/b] * [b]no GodModding[/b] * [b]Do not harass[/b] * I don't care how much your characters curse just keep away from the harsher curse words. * anything out-rightly 18+ must be taken elsewhere (like PMs and such)[/center] [quote][b][u]Character Sheet[/u][/b] [b]Name-[/b] (If surname isn't ShadowHoof then please explain why in bio) [b]Age[/b]- [b]Race-[/b] (if not Centaur then please explain why you're in the heard in extras) [b]Gender[/b]- [b]Role[/b]- [b]Characteristics[/b]- [b]Personality[/b]- ([i]optional[/i]) [b]sexuality[/b]-([i]optional[/i]) [b]Likes/dislikes[/b]- [b]Bio[/b]- ([i]optional[/i]) [b]Extra info[/b]- [/quote] [quote][b][u]Character Sheet[/u][/b] [b]Name[/b]- Fredrick ShadowHoof [b]Age[/b]- 34 [b]Race[/b]- Centaur [b]Gender[/b]- male [b]Role[/b]- Leader [b]Characteristics[/b]- He's a dark red roan with brunette hair and brown eyes. He's lanky, even for a ShadowHoof, his legs seemingly too long for his body much like a foal's. This makes him incapable of being graceful in any sense of the word. [b]Personality[/b]- He's an energetic, immature man with the capability to be serious when need be. [b]sexuality[/b]- bisexual [b]Likes/dislikes[/b]- dislikes include: the akward length of his legs, wolves, and cheaters. Likes include: spicy food, game pieces, and his Heard. [b]Bio[/b]- (optional) ((I prefer coming up with these things while RPing)) [b]Extra info[/b]- He has s bald spot in his flank from a mishap having to do with fireworks. [/quote] RP Thread [s]http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=rp&id=1215329&page=1&anchor=6720806#6720806[/s] Revival Thread http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/1405984#post_10348448
War has sparked.
Beastmen and Dragon are fighting tooth and claw, leaving the Shadowhoof Centaurs of the Tangled Wood faced with a difficult decision.
Which side should they take? Or should they take one at all?

About the ShadowHoof
They are a heard that split off from the DunHoof some generations ago, choosing to live within the shadows while their relatives left for the Wastes and other regions.
They take after their Draconian neighbors (whom they've kept up good relations with for some time) in several ways, especially in their love of a prank and a good gamble.

ShadowHoof Attributes
They are mostly dark/warm, often dappled, painted, or solid colors. Rarely will you see palominos, solid white, or any light color variation. However, it has become more and more common for foals to be born with simple glowing patterns in their coats.
They are also smaller and lankier than other kinds of Centaur, though they are still very capable of packing a punch like their larger counterparts. They are naturally quiet walkers as well.

Current Heard Location
WhispWillow Grove

Rules
* Only 3 characters per person.
* Other mythical creatures & Beastmen are allowed, but keep it as lore-friendly as possible please.
* All skill-levels and post lengths welcome.
* try and limit how many times you post a day so the RP doesn't move too fast for everyone to keep up.
* no Mary Sue or Gary Sues!
* no GodModding
* Do not harass
* I don't care how much your characters curse just keep away from the harsher curse words.
* anything out-rightly 18+ must be taken elsewhere (like PMs and such)

Quote:
Character Sheet

Name- (If surname isn't ShadowHoof then please explain why in bio)
Age-
Race- (if not Centaur then please explain why you're in the heard in extras)
Gender-
Role-
Characteristics-
Personality- (optional)
sexuality-(optional)
Likes/dislikes-
Bio- (optional)
Extra info-
Quote:
Character Sheet

Name- Fredrick ShadowHoof

Age- 34

Race- Centaur

Gender- male

Role- Leader

Characteristics- He's a dark red roan with brunette hair and brown eyes. He's lanky, even for a ShadowHoof, his legs seemingly too long for his body much like a foal's. This makes him incapable of being graceful in any sense of the word.

Personality- He's an energetic, immature man with the capability to be serious when need be.

sexuality- bisexual

Likes/dislikes- dislikes include: the akward length of his legs, wolves, and cheaters. Likes include: spicy food, game pieces, and his Heard.

Bio- (optional) ((I prefer coming up with these things while RPing))

Extra info- He has s bald spot in his flank from a mishap having to do with fireworks.

RP Thread
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=rp&id=1215329&page=1&anchor=6720806#6720806

Revival Thread
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/1405984#post_10348448
S9yIg1.pngX21w01.png
27ag51.png
AoWiY1.pngKF6iE1.png
Members

Leader
Frederick (played by @TrickMurk)- An energetic 34-year-old dark red roan stallion with awkwardly long legs.

Ambassitor
Satsujin Shi (played by @Ragnaroc)- a 32-year-old crow-like Tengu female who weilds magic and had humanoid teeth.

Apothecaries

Derrik (played by @CheeseOwl)- A quiet 28-year-old dark bay dapple stallion who is partial to collecting crystals.

Courier

Mael Peredur (played by @Gruul)- A 20-year-old dappled Deertaur from the Veridian Labyrinth with oddly large eyes.

Warriors/Gatherers/Magic-users

Cherubi (played by @Ragnaroc)- A 26-year-old pale mare, she's a beautiful oddity with a kind heart.

Vahti Gavial (played by @Beelzebub) - A dark 22-year-old mare with an rather unlikeable disposition.

Garam (played by @sirwermo)- A 19-year-old brown & white dapple mare with a love of artifacts and reptiles.

Iigea (played by @TheRisingTide)- An 18-year-old red chesnut mare with very curly hair who likes the peaceful end of the magical arts.

Andaella (Played by @QuickSilvr)- A 29-year-old black mare with simple glowing stripes on her flank and shoulders.

Artisans

Fae Ashby (played by @WolffingAround)- A shy, brown 16-year old half LongNeck half Centaur creature known as a Satyr.

Vallan (played by @TrickMurk)- A 29-year-old dark-gray stallion with a love for dragons and fabric.

Foals/Children

Riyu (played by @CheeseOwl)- a 10-year-old ablino Serthis child with bad eyesite and a hope to become an Apothicary.

Eural (played by @ggpokemon)- A 15-year-old dark purple, stand-offish Serthis boy with a scarf around his neck.
Members

Leader
Frederick (played by @TrickMurk)- An energetic 34-year-old dark red roan stallion with awkwardly long legs.

Ambassitor
Satsujin Shi (played by @Ragnaroc)- a 32-year-old crow-like Tengu female who weilds magic and had humanoid teeth.

Apothecaries

Derrik (played by @CheeseOwl)- A quiet 28-year-old dark bay dapple stallion who is partial to collecting crystals.

Courier

Mael Peredur (played by @Gruul)- A 20-year-old dappled Deertaur from the Veridian Labyrinth with oddly large eyes.

Warriors/Gatherers/Magic-users

Cherubi (played by @Ragnaroc)- A 26-year-old pale mare, she's a beautiful oddity with a kind heart.

Vahti Gavial (played by @Beelzebub) - A dark 22-year-old mare with an rather unlikeable disposition.

Garam (played by @sirwermo)- A 19-year-old brown & white dapple mare with a love of artifacts and reptiles.

Iigea (played by @TheRisingTide)- An 18-year-old red chesnut mare with very curly hair who likes the peaceful end of the magical arts.

Andaella (Played by @QuickSilvr)- A 29-year-old black mare with simple glowing stripes on her flank and shoulders.

Artisans

Fae Ashby (played by @WolffingAround)- A shy, brown 16-year old half LongNeck half Centaur creature known as a Satyr.

Vallan (played by @TrickMurk)- A 29-year-old dark-gray stallion with a love for dragons and fabric.

Foals/Children

Riyu (played by @CheeseOwl)- a 10-year-old ablino Serthis child with bad eyesite and a hope to become an Apothicary.

Eural (played by @ggpokemon)- A 15-year-old dark purple, stand-offish Serthis boy with a scarf around his neck.
S9yIg1.pngX21w01.png
27ag51.png
AoWiY1.pngKF6iE1.png
@TheInfection
@aurorah
@WolffingAround
@Aggron
@QuickSilvr
@Ragnaroc
@TheInfection
@aurorah
@WolffingAround
@Aggron
@QuickSilvr
@Ragnaroc
S9yIg1.pngX21w01.png
27ag51.png
AoWiY1.pngKF6iE1.png
a half centaur half hotdog shows up in the woods

WHAT DO YOU DO
a half centaur half hotdog shows up in the woods

WHAT DO YOU DO
6kN0bTT.png
@fructose

give it a bun and some condiments and let it be on its way?
@fructose

give it a bun and some condiments and let it be on its way?
S9yIg1.pngX21w01.png
27ag51.png
AoWiY1.pngKF6iE1.png
impossible.

this hot centaur cannot be bunned.
impossible.

this hot centaur cannot be bunned.
6kN0bTT.png
@fructose

do he have the booty?
@fructose

do he have the booty?